Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

and I CAME, purposefully pulling the muscles of my crotch tight, my teeth biting into my lip rapturously as I pushed my dick down, trying to aim the short stream of semen shooting out at my lover, my moneyshot successfully finding its target on her chest, watching with the satisfaction of victory as Dani's cunt clenched around her finger, her hand a blur of motion over her clit as she barely managed to get herself off in time. A second came, then a third, tapering off and only managing to land halfway in the gulf between us, not particularly bothering me as I felt my prick continue to throb merrily against my hand, the orgasm sweeping through my body as it always had for me as a woman, my muscles tensing and pulling enjoyably, now joined by the clenches of my sex-starved asshole, disappointed in its lack of a role. I reached back and stroked the outside of my muscular ring in sympathy, my cock managing one final tiny spurt of cum as I did.

I settled back, satisfied, allowing my cock to soften as I raised my hand to my mouth, licking the clear precum it had been coated with, curious how it tasted; I'd never had the opportunity to try it in the past. It wasn't bad. Slightly unpleasantly salty, but not horrible. Not like I'd have to deal with it, anyway. I was still very much into women. Well, one particular woman.

"You feeling better, hun?" I called out cheerily to Chris, happy and hopeful and satisfied with my body, having found peace with my new form and hoping Chris could do the same.

"Better than better, Dani", the answer came, Chris crawling up the bed and snuggling in next to me, content to simply enjoy my company. She leaned her mouth towards my ear, whispering to me just as she had before.

"You really are stupidly fucking hot. Maybe it's not so bad to be a bit boyish, eh?"

I punched her in the shoulder for that, mildly peeved at my weaker fist as it was sent pinging off with an unsatisfying *pomf*. Awww. That was one downside of this body that would bother me. "You could have saved us a whole lot of trouble if you'd figured that out sooner, little missy."

Chris giggled happily, then yawned, shifting in the bed next to me, seeming to settle in, preparing to go to sleep, to let the ridiculousness of the night wash away from her. Probably not a bad idea. But a bad location, maybe. I shook her gently, prompting her to move a bit, guiding her up with me to the head of our bed, our bodies settling down against each other as she pulled the covers up and over us, any thoughts of clothing far from our minds as we embraced. And, slowly, our consciousness's drifted away.

Though something felt a bit odd to me as we drifted off to sleep. Chris's crotch almost seemed to poke into me, a small hardness between her legs scraping strangely as I shifted my leg, making myself more comfortable as I prepared to allow sleep to take me. I was curious, but didn't want to disturb her, her face quietly snoring next to mine. It could wait for the morning.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
1...345678