Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

Chris smiled wickedly, slowly, ever so slowly lowering her head to my crotch. "Good boy," was all she said, as I felt my breath catch in my throat, as I felt my penis become swallowed by my mistress's hot mouth, her tongue lovingly stroking and suckling at my dick, at my cock, at my ba-

----------

- at the lips of my pussy, enflamed and flapping wildly around Chris's invading tongue, the clitoris she tweaked beneath her fingertips pulsing with desire, seeming to almost want to break free of my body and fly away. I...what had happened to my dick? The penis I had...had...

I couldn't get a handle on my thoughts, my head spinning as my crotch flooded with orgasmic fluids, soaking the woman between my legs. Chris was suckling tenderly at me, but it wasn't right, the small nub on my crotch too small to feel her warmth surrounding it, to feel her beautiful lips wrapping around it, bringing me to new heights of pleasure and sensation. As she rubbed at it, my...my clit throbbed, sending a wave of delicious lust through me, feeling it seem to surge into my girlfriend's fingers, just as desperate to please her and be loved by her as every other part of me.

Mistress's head lifted from my crotch, a look of triumph on her face. "It's working, Dani, look! It's turning back to normal! Your dick's growing back! Tell me how it feels, Dani, how does it feel, me making you hard again, feeling your penis trying to get erect?"

She was right. I could feel it. My clit was throbbing over and over, pulsing like a creature with a life all its own, ballooning up and out and the tightness within it disappearing joyously as it did. I fell back, my hips bucking up and down as we both watched my penis swell, the small alien button it had been trapped within bulging, growing up and out, a cherry-colored glistening rod of lust thrust up and down in the air as it expanded, maintaining its featureless oval shape as it grew to three inches, then, four, then five, my body quaking in ecstasy as I felt my body becoming right again, becoming male again, growing my wonderful stick of boymeat large and proud, watching as small veins crisscrossed its 7-inch surface, feeding it with blood to grow larger, engorged with love for my mistress.

"No! Dani, what's wrong with you?? Something's...it's going wrong, I think I did something wrong, it's too big, stop Dani, you have to stop, you're not right!"

I froze up, my vision exploding into countless stars as Chris desperately grabbed at my penis, squeezing hard, as if to choke the life out of my cock. It was heavenly, her hands gliding over my cock, feeling their warm slickness as they stroked up and down my 6-inch length, desperately longing to feel my dickhead burst out from its surface, the throbbing within my 5-inch penis being pressed deliciously deep within my flesh as I cooed, feeling the warmth of my mistress's loving grip sinking deep within my little 4-inch prick, limp and harmless as Chris tugged at its base.

"It's ok, Dani, I've got it, it's going back to how it used to be, I'm sorry, I almost changed you into something weird, it's almost done, we'll be able to get its shape back in a second, I just need to get your foreskin back first."

Vaguely, through a thick veil of addled lust, I felt the grip on my semi-soft penis slacken, the dull red length delicately cradled between my lover's hands. With a face chiseled sternly in concentration, Chris slowly began to rub my dick between her hands, rolling it back and forth, like she was shaping clay between them. It felt bizarre, my small cock submitting to her; I felt the skin of my dick rolling on her palms, being stretched to and fro, sliding along with her motions, seemingly only loosely attached to the delicate rod of flesh within. I gasped, my pussy throbbing wetly between my legs, feeling as her hands seemed to pull the flesh from my cock, soaking it with her thick white cum, pinching it between her fingers as she stretched it out above the spongy tissue within, suddenly releasing it and letting it snap back. My penis throbbed, Chris's hand squeezing the tip gently, a small, sensitive bulge seeming to form at the top as she did. My penis remained otherwise featureless, the color slowly draining from its skin as it became a uniform stark, innocent white, flopping weakly between my legs as Chris released it.

"There we go, Dani", Chris whispered, gently stroking my soft, pale bulge, causing me to flinch with a start at the raw sensation. Under her breath, I thought I heard her mumble to herself. "Almost lost the cutest part."

"Now then," she said, raising herself off the bed. "Let's get you hard. I'll give you a second go, we have to make sure everything's working right. You're a lucky little femboy, you know that?"

Grabbing my shoulders tightly, she guided me wordlessly to the side of the bed, standing my back up straight as my legs dangled over, my toes just barely brushing the floor as she lightly stepped down, kneeling in front of me, her lips lowering to my groin as she planted a kiss on my penis, raising her eyes to look directly into mine, commanding me to allow her to work.

I felt a hand, my hand, rise to my chest, starting to tweak my nipples of my own accord as my beautiful mistress began to lick my penis, my breath escaping me, my voice repeating "ah, ah, ah" over and over as I began to circle over them with my fingers. Chris was savoring my tiny little stick of boymeat, my delicious oh-so-sensitive package, coating it with her saliva, running her tongue up and down its short length, her teeth pulling gently and oh so deliciously at my skin, milking it for sensation. I felt my vagina clench shut, tightly, blissfully, as my muscles pulled, my penis throbbed, a small point of redness appearing on its tip, surrounded by smooth beautiful skin, slowly seeming to pull back as my prick became almost imperceptibly harder under my lover's tender attention. It slid back, revealing more and more of the rosy flesh beneath, a small cleft at the tip sending ripples of mind-bending pleasure through my body as Chris's tongue flew to it, seeming to press onto it, even into it. Suddenly, the skin of my penis jerked back, popping over the flared head of what I now realized was my actual penis, my piss slit winking joyously as her tongue separated from it, instead following her as she ran her lips across the exposed surface of my dick, a hand gently pushing back the remainder of my foreskin, rolling it down to the base to allow her easy access to my prick's entire modest surface, pushing my length into her mouth as she savored the taste of herself upon it, suckling upon my penis with lusty fervor, her hands audibly squelching within her cunt as I lost myself to the pleasure of her touch.

"You ready to go, little guy?" she finally asked, letting my cock bob out of her jaw, hard and standing cutely above my pussy.

"I...I think so, Chris, it felt so good last time, I...I want to try it again, together, with you."

"You think so, who?" Chris starred playfully into my eyes, pushing me gently back onto the bed, crawling up onto me and settling against my cock, her vagina pulsing in time with my penis as she straddled it.

"Mistress", I sighed lustily. "This is all just so-"

Chris didn't wait for me to finish, if she had even been waiting in the first place. I seemed possessed by some kind of spirit of sex as she began to move her crotch and body against my flesh, my penis throbbing and pulsing and drumming madly against her pussy, it rubbing up and down across my length, soaking my hot and hard and beautiful cock with her viscous juices, her love running down my legs, soaking into my vagina's lips as we undulated against one another.

"Are you getting turned on, Dani? Does your little penis want to cum? To spew its load allll over?"

"Yes, Chris, yes," I felt compelled to answer, enraptured with the shape of her body, riding my squirming torso with commanding presence. "You're so hot, every part of you, I can't get enough of you, touch me, feel me mistress, I love you so fucking much."

I watched her, her glorious body entwining with mine, our sweat and love and lust seeming to make the very atmosphere glisten with embarrassment at our shameless lovemaking. I looked at her tits, her delicious supple mounds of flesh, remembering how they'd felt in my mouth; I looked at her ass, perkily bouncing back and forth as she rubbed herself feverishly against me, almost daring me to grab onto it, to clutch onto her cheeks for support as I lost myself; I looked at her vagina, her beautiful feminine petals, grinding and straining and always pulsing around and across my penis, her love for me apparent as every part of her grasped out to clutch me tightly, refusing to let me go.

"You want to put it in me, my little girly-boy?"

I nodded, vigorously. I did, I had to, I felt like I was on the verge of Cumming, my every muscle tense and taught and waiting for delicious release.

"Well, I'm afraid I'm the one running the show here. You'll have cum for me once or twice to show me you're back to my little boy-toy, before you can spray your cute little sperm into my cunt again. Can you do that for me, Dani?"

I nodded, vigorously. I would, I had to, I felt it within me, my cock jerking and tightening with effort, I could feel myself on the verge, I was going to cum, it was here, any second now, I'd be --

I shook with passion, my penis throbbing madly against Chris's cunt, my nipples rising joyously into my hand as I shook, pushing my crotch desperately as deep as I could against her, my muscles contracting over, and over, and over again, pumping, trying to spray my sperm for her, to follow her instructions, to ejaculate all over myself and her and prove myself capable.

My penis pulsated, over and over and over again, my face twisting in a whimper, a maddeningly hollow orgasm sweeping my body, coming to and over the brink with my lover, with my mistress, but releasing nothing, my white-hot semen not heeding my body's call, my dickslit dilating widely and emptily as it painfully strained, trying desperately but unsuccessfully to coat itself with my love, my penis wet with Chris's fluids but nothing else, the well of my body seemingly dry. I wanted to cry. I was going to cry. I felt tears of frustration running down my cheeks, my fingers falling from my chest.

"I'm broken...", I croaked out, my face twisting with bitter sorrow and my body seeming to deflate as I looked up at Chris's face, itself twisted in orgasm, her mouth open in a wordless "O" as her pussy pulsated against me, her cum flowing over me in waves as if in mockery of my inadequacy. I couldn't show my love to her, she was going to leave me, I knew she would, I was already so girlish, capable of satisfying so few of her needs as a woman, and now I couldn't even cum for her.

"You're not...broken..." came her breathy reply, her unfocused eyes coming down from their high, retuning their warm gaze to me, Chris's body slowly relaxing into her own afterglow. "You're just...not complete, I think. Grab you balls for me, Dani, show them to me..."

My mind instantly grasped her meaning, realizing all at once the problem with my body I'd somehow failed to note. I shot a hand down to my crotch as Chris moaned, pulling herself off of me, a leg swinging over my chest as she settled down at my side to watch, her vagina seeming to plant one final kiss on my dick as it separated from it. I pressed deeply onto my balls, onto my little sack of sperm makers, hanging cutely below my tiny prick. But they weren't there. I knew they wouldn't be, I thought, feeling my stomach twisting as I felt around the smooth pink lips below my cock. They'd been taken from me too, my package robbed of its fruits and pressed deep inside of me, splitting me open into this...this unfamiliar, wet, dilated hole between my legs, opening and closing with arousal, the vulva almost seeming to be laughing at me as I searched for the organs that weren't there.

"There aren't there, Chris!" I whimpered, pawing at my labia as if expecting to find my testicles hiding within them. "I don't have them anymore! I have a hole where they should be! A...a vagina! I won't be able to cum, mistress! I don't know what-"

I blinked, my panicked speech interrupted. I groaned in pain. My head was splitting, like some foreign animalistic creature was fighting for its life within me, desperately slashing back against the brambles of my fear, trying to wrest control of my emotions for itself, for herself. "No, Danielle," she seemed to yell, using a woman's name, a name simultaneously unfamiliar and familiar to me. "That's yours, it's important, it's the symbol of your gender, the delicate feminine organ you share with Chris. There's something wrong with us, you need to stop, you don't have balls, you're supposed to use your pussy, you're supposed to get fucked, supposed to feel Chris's fingers deep within you, her tongue against your petals, supposed to feel yourself spasm as you lock your lips together with hers, as you make passionate gay love with your passionate gay lover..."

"Chris," I moaned out, my temple throbbing. "I'm...supposed to have balls, aren't I?"

She smiled at my side, gently stroking my hair, trying to guide me through the fog of my mind to the truth that lay within it. I felt the voice within my mind shrink back, becoming muffled as Chris's voice flowed through my ears. "Of course you are, Dani. I love the way your little hairless sack throbs happily whenever I play with you, how it pumps and lets you cum all over when I help you jack off, how it jerks with tension when I put it in my mouth and suck all your juices out of you."

"But Chris...I should be...I should be able to get fucked too, shouldn't I? I should be able to feel your fingers dance within me, to feel womanly joy as I spasm around you", the feminine figure in my mind retorted, prompting me to verbalize for her, to ask what felt like obvious questions. That...did feel true. "I remember your hands gliding over my body...sinking into me...was...was that all a lie, Chris?"

"Of course not, Dani. I finger you all the time. Don't you remember? Don't tell me that got taken from you too..."

I was confused. I didn't know what to believe anymore. I was already so much like a girl, that fact had tormented me throughout my life, leaving me unable to really fit in wherever I went. I'd finally found a woman that loved me despite that, cared for me despite that, enjoyed and supported my submissiveness without being disgusted, still loved me as a male despite it. And now I had an actual woman's vagina between my legs. And she was claiming to...to finger me in it. Was that...ok? Was that...normal?

"Chris, I don't understand...I'm so lucky to have you, to have someone who doesn't mind me for how I am, but are you really ok with me being...like this? With me having a vagina? With me being so girlish? Don't you want to have someone who can actually make love to you, someone who-"

"Don't put yourself down like that, Dani!", came her sudden frustrated response, her fingers withdrawing from my hair to press my forehead back, forcing me to look at her, seemingly suddenly angry at me for even suggesting that I not be enough for her. "Of course you aren't supposed to have a vagina! You're a guy, aren't you?! But it doesn't matter how girlish you LOOK, it's never mattered! Hell, I love that about you, you turn me on more than anyone I've ever known! Don't you dare act like you're not good enough, it's beneath you!"

She looked torn, unsure whether to support me or tell me off. Breathing heavily, emotionally, Chris's face turned stern, seeing to have come to a compromise with herself.

"I...I'm going to have to teach a lesson. You need to be more independent, have a bit more confidence in yourself, Dani. I'll show you just how great your body is, just beautiful you are."

She picked me up bodily, spinning me around and setting me down in her lap in a flurry of movement. I felt light, supported in her arms, cradled in her body as she rocked me back and forth. She began to whisper in my ear.

"I love you, Dani. I always have, I love you, and I don't think I can live without you anymore, it's just too much to bear. You understand, Dani? You're fine the way you are, the way you were. Don't...don't worry, Dani. Look, I'll show you how we take care of that womanly lust of yours, how great a boy's body can feel, why you love it so much when I make you cum, when I treat you like a little..."

She paused for a second, seemingly searching for the right word.

"...trap", she finally breathed out, her body settling down as she did, seemingly satisfied with her choice.

As that last word hit my eardrum, I felt myself seize against my lover, memories flooding unbidden into my mind. That word she said. That was my word, it spoke to me, I could feel it in my soul. That was what I was, what Dani whispered lustily to me as I giggled with her in bed every morning, the word she teased me with as I pulled my panties around my penis and compressed my little balls against my body, Chris buckling my bra behind me as she helped me into my clothes. That was the word that floated around my mind as I went to school, enjoying the thinly-veiled glances as I walked past groups of people on the street, my dress flowing about my legs adorably. It was the word that had opened my world, allowed me to feel comfortable in my girlishness after all these years, even with my penis, my flat chest. I was a male, I'd been born that way, but I was more than that, starved for lust and attention and filled with boundless amounts of the same. My sensitive nipples standing tall upon my chest, aching with all the passion of a woman's but with none of the weight or burden. My dick sitting cutely between my legs, feminine and harmless and begging to be touched, as sensitive and responsive and loving as any woman, even moreso, and with none of the maintenance, none of the inconvenience, always ready to be held and felt and used for the pleasure of my partner. I was a girly boy, a youthful, beautiful trap, living the life of a woman and enjoying the body of a man. And that meant...

"Dani...that's yours...it's important...you're supposed...feel Chris...deep within you...", the voice in my mind weakly repeated, trying desperately to get my attention.

A small smile came to my lips. I shifted my hips on Chris's lap, purring as I rubbed against her chest. "How a boy's body can feel?" I repeated, breathily mouthing the words as I raised myself up slightly.

A larger smile came to Chris's. "Yes, you girly little buttslut."

And at that, she pushed a hand between our bodies, threading it towards my behind, a slick-feeling finger pressing between my cheeks as I grabbed my cock in anticipation, a strangely familiar feeling coming over me as I felt --

----------

- Chris's fingers press deeply against the lump within my ass, against the tiny sensitive bundle of nerves that served as my most vulnerable of places, my voice coming out in girlish "eek!"s as she thrusted her arm wildly into my asshole, her own Coo's and Ah's telling me she was doing much the same to her female g-spot as she was to my male one.

"You love that, don't you, Dani?", she panted, jamming her fingers especially deep within my butt; I felt my asshole spasm around her fingers, my penis jerking, and my balls clenching, and my mouth opening in a lustful scream as a small stream of semen gushed from my cock, spurting out a foot before dribbling off, my cock throbbing and spewing a continuous stream of my goo out of my churning testicles, oozing out and falling off of my cock as I felt myself overtaken by an anal orgasm, Chris laughing with hysterical lust as she wrapped an arm around me, grabbing onto my cock, hooking her fingers upwards and pressing with all her might against --

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
1...345678