Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

My pussy locked up tight, stealing my breath from me it as pulsed, and pulsed, and pulsed, my clitoris following suit; I could feel the blood flowing through the veins of my crotch, it was so aroused, my body shuddering against Chris's as I felt hers do the same, our hands clasped together and squeezing at each other as if extensions of our sexual organs, her eyes almost rolling back in her head as her body seemed about to explode. My nipples were like circles of electrical wire on my chest, surging and shocking me as I rubbed and pressed and flicked them with wild abandon. I felt myself cum, and cum, and cum some more, my body bucking with effort; I wanted it to never stop, I wanted to stay entwined with Chris forever, to explore her body and reach new heights of pleasure with her. Boyish? Never in a million years. She was my joy, the most radiant woman I had ever met, and I was going to spend the rest of my life sharing in this feeling with her. I had to.

Our shared orgasm lasted almost a full thirty seconds, neither of us wanting to break our hold on the other. Finally, I felt Chris's body slow, then stop, as if the motor inside her was running down. I opened my eyes, blinking them to again try to clear the haziness; her eyes were half-lidded and unfocused, her mouth half opened in a slack-jawed gape -- I was pleased to note, also, that the odd aura I had thought I'd seen earlier wasn't present, clearly an artifact of the sweat pooled in my eyes.

I felt Chris's body deflate atop me, all the air escaping her lungs in a satisfied sigh. She slumped to the side, then slumped some more; removing my hand from my breast, I reached out, catching her and arresting her fall, gently pulling her down and against my chest. We lay there quietly for a time, feeling our shared breaths rise and fall.

Finally, I broke the silence. "I'd ask if it was as good for you as it was for me, but I think that question was answered pretty well already".

With a feminine groan, Chris dug her face out from my body, looking up at me with a vacant smile. "I love you, Dani", she whispered out, barely any strength left in her body, returned to the submissive minx I'd elected to share my life with. Then her head flopped straight back down against my chest.

********

Time passed for Chris and myself, both of us spent from our wild, passionate lesbian lovemaking, our bodies and minds refusing to allow us control over our quivering muscles. Slowly, she rolled herself off of me, letting gravity do most of the work her tiny body couldn't, our skin sticking to each other and stretching unpleasantly as it resisted our separation. She sprawled out next to me, her chest heaving with effort, her lungs working to return her body to its normal temperature. I turned my head to look at her, watching as she slowly raised her left hand, the effort clearly taking its toll on her. Screwing her face a bit with effort, Chris raised her hand high above herself.

"Look, Dani'.

She held her hand up for a second, then let it flop back down, landing with a smack on my stomach. I started at that, but was too tired myself to do anything more than watch.

Chris moved her hand down my midriff, sliding haltingly across my skin, the effort required to lift it clearly too much for her. Curious, I watched, staring as her hand moved slowly down my torso, over the slick wet stubble of my pubes, and -- amazingly -- onto my soaked vagina. Was this girl STILL not done?

I giggled a bit, pulling one leg up into a triangle against the other as Chris sunk two of her fingers into my pussy. The still-sensitive lips sent a tingle across my body as her fingers glanced over and through them, but I was too exhausted to care. I just laid back into my sweat-stained pillow, allowing her to get whatever hormones still remained out of her system.

Chris removed her fingers from my vagina after a moment of movement within me, my canal squelching wetly as they retreated. Straining again, she slowly raised her hand once more, thrusting her arm weakly skyward, our ceiling light glistening off her fingers as the light played across my girlish goo.

"That's my cum, Dani. You asked if it was good, right? It...WAS good. Really good. I thought I was going to burst, I was...I was cumming so hard. I really soaked you...huh?"

I looked at her questioningly. "O...kay?"

Chris then let her hand flop to her chest, smearing my vaginal juices gradually across her chest, trying to clear her fingers of gunk. I raised my eyebrows. If I wasn't so spent, this'd be getting me pretty turned on.

She then rubbed her fingers on her own vagina, stirring them around, shifting her legs much as I had as she stimulated her already over-stimulated folds. Finally, she removed them, rubbing them together and watching as they glided against each other smoothly, fully lubricated. She lifted her hand to my face, letting me get a close-up of the sappy, female-smelling mucus adorning them. I wrinkled my nose a bit at that. I'd had more than my fill of that already, Chris.

"This is your...cum, Dani. You did pretty well, for your first time. We'll have to work on that...that hair trigger of yours, but you were...ok. You might not be much of a man, but at least you...cum right."

What the hell. Realization kicked in as I figured out what she was talking about in between those gasps of hers. I looked at Chris incredulously. "Are you...are you serious, girl? One mistake and I have to deal with you calling me a guy for...how long ARE you going to keep this up?" I laughed weakly at that. I'd awakened the beast. The boy-obsessed horny little lesbian imp. I mean, I didn't mind doing this occasionally, it really was pretty fucking hot having Chris take the lead, but-

My train of thought was interrupted as I noticed her face struggling to stay composed. Finally, she seemed unable to keep the act up.

"Heheheh-owww", came the lilting laughter from her throat, her face contorting for a moment as her slimy hand shot to her side, the effort causing some strain. "Ok, ok, fine, that's...enough for now. I'll let you off the hook. You can have your nice tight vagina back."

"You're so kind, Chris."

She grunted once, rolling her body towards me, turning halfway to sit on her side. She reached out for my crotch again, cupping the offending organ in her hand, staring at me as sultrily as her tired face could manage.

"Unless you'd prefer to keep the dick...?"

I punched her lightly in the shoulder for that, another peal of laughter coming from her lips as she let the force push her on her back once more, my own lips curling to join her in weary happiness. I adored the little rascal, but enough was enough.

"Thanks for doing that for me, Dani. No hard feelings anymore."

"You're going back to school, then?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Even with your hair so...girlish?"

"Don't push it, Dani."

"You're done with the whole penis fantasy? Got it out of your system?"

"Mmmm...mayyyybe."

I laid still on the bed, accepting her answers for now. She could keep her fetishes, so long as they still involved me.

I was ready for sleep, truth be told, but Chris seemed to be made of sterner stuff, her body recovering more rapidly than my own. In short order, she'd begun squirming on the bed, looking a good bit more chipper than she'd really any right to be. She rolled over, repositioning her arms and legs next to me, seemingly unable to settle down. I could have sworn I heard a sexy moan from her, too.

"You playing with yourself, Chris?"

"No, it's weird, Dani, I feel really hot down there still, there's something squishing in me, it's really bugging me."

"Well, I mean, you were pretty wild back there. I wouldn't be surprised if you needed a good rinse. You practically gave me a second one."

She ignored me, opting instead to sit up on the bed, leaning over herself and poking at her crotch. I couldn't see anything from where I lay, other than her back -- but, after a moment, I saw that back tense, a quiet "ooh!" coming from her front.

Chris twisted towards me, a half-smirk on her face. She held up her hand, her outstretched pointer finger dripping with an odd pearlescent liquid.

"Look, Dani. Turns out you really did cum inside me." I squinted an eye at that. What the heck was this girl talking about?

Chris shifted her body, tuning with a few short hops to face me once more. She moved her hands to her legs, pushing them apart a bit and giving me a decently unobstructed view of her crotch in a display that would have been impressive if not for my recent much closer acquaintance with it. And with that, she pushed her finger back into her vagina, joined this time with its two neighbors. Before my questioning eyes, she dug around inside herself, her chest raising in obvious enjoyment -- then, after a moment, she slowly extricated her digits once more, removing them with a small *pop* as her inner lips clutched onto them briefly.

Behind her fingers, a small string of milky-white goo trailed back, connecting briefly to her labia before snapping apart, leaving a viscous glob connecting her digits. We both stared at them for a moment, her with apparent amusement and me with mild disgust.

"Jeez, Chris, try not getting so aroused next time," I finally spoke. "That stuff's so thick it practically COULD pass for semen. What have you been eating to get off like that? I didn't even think that was possible."

"It's a sign, Dani. You made me like this, I'm practically dripping with it. Someone's telling you we need to try this again." She grinned. "Like, tomorrow."

Of course. My mind flashed to a brief image of Chris beaming in the rays of the morning sun as she swayed before me, waiting for me to put on a show for her. All this over a stupid haircut. I was just gonna have to deal with this, wasn't I?

Chris again held her hand up, admiring it against the light. "Your cute little dick's semen", she sighed. She glanced over at me as I sat up myself, unimpressed. She tilted her head coyly.

"You know what you do with this, Dani?"

"Go wash your hands?" I had an idea where she was going with this, yes, but kind of hoped she wouldn't. Sexy fluids are nice and all, but only when you're, y'know, having sex.

"Nope."

And with that, Chris popped her fingers in her mouth. I stuck my tongue out, exaggerating my disgust. Yep, the girl had gone for it. This was what penises on the brain did to you. Yuck.

"Well." I pursed my lips, shooting her a disapproving look as she suckled on her fingers, her eyes closed and a hand placed on her cheek as if savoring the taste. I'd had quite enough of this. Not nearly gay enough for me, thank you very much. I gathered my strength, rocked back on the bed, and used my momentum to lift myself off, placing my feet back on solid ground. I walked over to the towel strewn on the ground, bending down to pick it up. "I'll leave you to it then. Come on out if you want to eat something more wholesome, I'll throw some hot dogs in the microwave or whatever."

"Mmmmngg...Dani...wait..."

I kept my back to her, rubbing the towel over my newly-crusty face. I'd have to shower off again, damnit. "No, Chris, you're gonna have to ENJOY yourself, BY yourself. You've used me up, I'm afraid." A smirk came to my face. "You know guys have trouble getting it up again. Too bad you've changed teams, eh?"

"Mmnno...Dani...something's...I feel weird..."

I sighed, reluctantly spinning around. She was sitting where I'd left her, her fingers still barely in her mouth, held on by their fingertips hooked on her gaping, drooling lip. As I'd suspected, her other hand was busy fucking herself again, her body lightly shuddering on occasion as her digits dipped in and out. As I watched, her hand fell limply from her jaw, landing on her lap and itself plunging inside of her, pushing her other hand aside as she stuffed herself with as much flesh as her minuscule body could take.

"Dani...I can't...I'm so hot...I don't know why..."

I rolled my eyes, not suckered in by her amateurish acting.

"Chris, we're not-"

I stopped, narrowing my eyes. It almost looked like the light I'd seen before was back, if only faintly; Chris's body almost pulsed with energy, and as I watched, her eyes seemed to become unfocused and cloudy, staring towards and through me as she wordlessly plugged her depths. Suddenly, her body seized, her entire form curling back towards the wall, her back arching into an almost perfect half-circle. At the same time, the light pulsed brightly -- I was nearly sure of it this time -- before fading away completely as she screamed out, her voice high and piercing, her arm jamming her hand deep within her.

What in the absolute fuck.

I watched, stricken, as my little Chris slowly crumpled, falling back against the bed. What...had just happened? I had straight-up watched my lover's body flash like a goddamn lightbulb, hadn't I? What do you even say to that? What do you even-

I suddenly felt my skin turn cold. Was her body moving? It didn't look like it. Should I be doing something? Was she ok? Was it even safe to touch her?

I stood there for a moment more, watching for movement. Finally, I jumped back on the bed, crawling cautiously towards her, my heart beginning to hammer in my chest with mild fear. It couldn't be anything serious, right? I mean, she was totally fine just a second ago. Then again, she was also glowing like a firefly just a second ago, and that didn't really fit my definition of "fine".

"Chris...?" I cautiously vocalized, leaning over her, hesitant to touch her body.

"HHHHHAAAA"

Chris's eyes shot open wide, her lungs heaving as she sucked in air, her body lurching up before smacking into my chest and slamming back down, sending me sprawling back with the surprising force her small mass brought with it. She looked confused, her eyes shooting back and forth, almost as shocked at the current situation as I was.

"Dani? Why are you...?"

"Chris, are you ok?"

We both spoke at the same time, blinking for a moment as we tried to process each other's words.

"I...yes? I mean, I just came really, really hard, but otherwise...?" Chris cocked her head quizzically, apparently not as perturbed as I was.

"You...weren't having a heart attack or something?"

"I was out of it for, like, ten seconds, Dani."

A flush came to my face, reddening my cheeks in burgeoning embarrassment. Was it that short? I couldn't really tell how long it had been, I was just so shocked by --

"You fucking flashed! Like a spotlight!" I yelled accusingly. "What was I supposed to think had happened?!"

"...I what?" Chris responded after a pregnant pause, clearly not buying what I was selling. "You sure you're not-"

Her eyes suddenly rolled up, her body lurching forwards. I thought I was on the verge of my own heart attack at that, but this time she righted herself swiftly, her eyes focusing on mine. Or, almost -- they looked glazy again, like she wasn't quite seeing me.

"Oh. Oh wow, Dani", she slurred, rocking unsteadily before me, her earlier line of questioning seemingly forgotten. "I feel really, really...weird. All of a sudden. My whole body, and...my brain, too, I think. It's...foggy...It's like, I'm so horny I could cum just from imagining it. And, and my pussy, it feels practically glued shut, it's so sticky. It's so...soooo..."

Incredulous, I watched as Chris returned a hand to her mouth, a lusty "mmmmnnnn" coming from her as she popped its fingertips inside her hungry maw, sucking a fresh batch of her own creamy yogurt from her hands, the fluid almost seeming to...almost seeming to glow as she had, like the light had somehow been drained from her and concentrated into it. What in the everloving shit was wrong with her? I was actually getting a little frightened now. Should I be calling a doctor? Did they send ambulances for people who, literally, had fucked themselves silly? What about people who gave off light like a damn lightning bug, did they come for them?

"Heehe...hah...Dani...I feel...really good..."

That made one of us. Chris looked like she was very much high on her own supply, suckling on her fingers like candy. I sat there, bemused, unsure if I should stop her, or even if I should just leave her to it as I'd originally intended. She seemed...ok?

"Dani, you...you look...REALLY good..."

That made one of us. Chris was giggling to herself stupidly, her eyes vacant and her expression vapid. It was like she'd managed to get herself drunk on her own fluids. Probably the first time she'd ever been, for that matter.

"Daniiiii...hold me, Dani...I...I love you so muuuch..."

And with that, she wobbled forwards, collapsing with a snicker against my chest, wrapping her arms around me tightly, pressing hard into my sides as she rubbed her cheek on my skin. I felt myself tense at that, illogically worried for a moment that her sudden fit of weirdness would be contagious, but quickly felt my hesitation evaporating, overcome by the desire to cradle her body, suckered in successfully this time by her characteristic precociousness, absurdly extreme as it currently was. I frowned as I did. Her body almost seemed to be burning up.

"Chris", I spoke to her, her face turning upwards with a dopey smile stretching her face, "We need to get you to sleep." I paused for a second, debating whether the inconvenience was worth it, then opted to continue "and into a clinic in the morning. Something's up with you, babe."

That seemed to amuse her. "Nothing's wroooong with me Dani. I feel really, really good. Seee?"

And at that, she leaped up, pressing herself insistently against my lips, delivering a stealthy peck before I could do anything to prevent it. I prepared a protest, putting my hands to her chest to push her off, but suddenly her tongue invaded my mouth, twirling around and around my own, Chris's body pushing her face further into mine, seemingly unwilling to take no for an answer.

I pushed against her chest. Or at least, I thought I did. My arms suddenly felt...off. My whole body did, actually, a strange persistent weight hanging off me, as if I'd been suddenly submerged in molasses. As Chris's tongue swirled around my mouth, playing over and under my own tongue, I begrudgingly found myself reciprocating, not quite sure why but compelled nonetheless, my mouth mirroring her motions, snaking in to explore her own; there was something there I couldn't quite place, a slight salty tang coating my taste buds, a curious but not altogether unpleasant flavor, one I couldn't seem to help myself but seek out as I explored her body more thoroughly. And, as I was made to kiss my lover, feeling my own lust beginning to bud again within me, my limbs became limp against her chest, instead snaking around her despite myself, clutching at her and pulling her in as close as our bodies allowed.

Finally, we separated once more, Chris giggling a bit as she pulled back. I felt...weird too, now. My brain swam. My thoughts were murky, unable to focus.

She stuck her own hands out, one threading a finger through my hair, twirling it around and around to tightly wind it into a bunch. This felt...familiar. We'd already done this, hadn't we? Did she want to go at it again? I...I couldn't quite...

Vaguely, groggily, I watched as Chris played with my locks, humming to herself as she stroked the brown strands. She pulled a clump together, absently amusing herself; the hair in her hands seemed to glisten with a slight wetness, the sticky residue on her hand having coated the small section. Her offhand returned to her mouth, another glob of whitish goo deposited between her lips. I couldn't seem to bring myself to care, despite my earlier disgust.

Suddenly, she blinked. A look of complex confusion came across her face, her brown eyes sharpening and focusing on me; as I felt my brain slowly rising out the morass of my stupor, gradually regaining lucidity, the confusion seemed to propagate into outright concern.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
123456...8