Misguided Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost.

"...D...Dani...what...what happened to..."

I frowned, recognizing the name this time, as well as the voice. Was that Chris calling out to me? Why did she sound so...meek? Something was wrong with my girlfriend, I could tell instantly. A frightened energy suffused my body; I sat up, spinning around to face Chris.

Who had now backed up to the side of our shared bed, her back pressed against the wall, her eyes wide and moist, her chest quaking with fear. I twisted my head back behind me, momentarily terrified myself; if something was capable of doing this to Chris, who I'd never once seen scared by...anything, really..."

"What did I DO TO YOU, DANI???"

I looked back at Chris, stunned, and hurt, and confused, and scared; I didn't know what I'd done wrong, why she was yelling at me. She'd made me feel amazing. Sublime. That's what she'd done. I tried to crawl towards her, wanting to let myself melt again in her strong, supportive arms, to have her show me it was fine, and she was fine, but she pulled away, cowering as I approached, her body trembling, a look of abject horror stretching and warping her features.

"Don't touch me, Dani! I don't know...I don't know what I did! What if I do it again, what if I make you worse?! I'm so sorry Dani, I never meant to...I never meant..."

She started to sob, tears falling from her eyes in fat globs. I'd never seen her like this. It was like she was a different person, like my little Chris had been...my little...

I lurched forwards, clutching my head as I let my petite body collapse on the bed, my mind unable to support my form or command my muscles, my flat chest thumping onto the mattress stiffly, unable to move, unable to breathe even, like I was paralyzed.

Inside my mind, I felt a great twisting pain, the barrier of my psyche suddenly warping, and shifting, and shattering into a million fragments of memory, an artificial wall separating me from a key part of myself seeming to break apart, allowing me access to it again, allowing myself to flow into...myself. Who I was racing out to embrace and fuse with who I knew myself to be. Becoming...becoming...

"HHHHHAAAA"

My body spasmed on the bed, my brain suddenly able to control itself again. I scrambled to my hands, disoriented beyond imagining; my cute little penis flopped between my legs, my unadorned chest heaving with the effort of filling my lungs again, the shock of their presence and lack thereof sending me falling back onto my behind, my effort to rise from the surface only partially successful, feeling the sheets bunch up and press against the still-sticky cleft of my butt, the feeling comforting and utterly alien to me.

I looked at Chris with new awareness, my own eyes opening wide. It was my mistress, but...no. No. It was my little Chris, shivering with terror at me. At...at what she'd done for me. To me.

I raised my arms to my face, watching my small hands begin to shake, much as Chris was. They were miniscule. Weak. There was something wrong with that. Something I needed them to do...but what...

I looked up again at Chris, a sudden understanding flowing into me as a fragment of memory spun to a halt, falling with a clatter, sinking and melting back into my brain, becoming a part of me again.

I...I was supposed to comfort her. That was what I did. I didn't know if I'd be able to hold Chris as I once had. But...I had to try.

My swirling emotions coalesced into bitter determination, my concern over what I had, and didn't have, being pushed to the wayside. It didn't matter what I looked like right now. Or what had happened to me, and was happening to me. My lover was hurting. She was my Chris. I loved her, mistress or not.

"Chris...it's ok. I'm back." I stuttered out, my voice sounding as it always had, signaling my return to lucidity to her.

Her eyes opened even wider, her tears almost solid streams down the cheeks of her face. Then, after a moment of hesitation, she ripped herself from the wall, launching herself towards me, desperately and awkwardly grasping against my body, unable to grip as she was used to, the body against hers fundamentally different now.

"I'm sorry, Dani...I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryyyy", she sobbed against my chest, scrunching her back to reach it, moistening it with her tears.

I reached out, awkwardly stroking her hair, a nagging deep desire to feel her do the same to me causing a lonely pang deep within my heart.

We sat in silence, I running my fingers over her scalp calmly, gently, trying to emulate the motions my larger, stronger, incomplete body had gone through. I screwed up my eyes at that, still not quite sure who, exactly, was doing the thinking for me. The old me was there again, my love for Chris's delicate form flowing through my body, my desire to cradle and protect her and help her through her life all present, but it was also joined by the new, sensitive me, the ache of our recent lovemaking still echoing through my form, my dick softly throbbing against Chris's leg despite myself, undeniably aroused by the contact, my body flushing with desire to be held myself, for my hair to be stroked by my mistress's strong hands.

Chris's cries gradually dissipated into hiccups, then disappeared completely; slowly, she raised her head, straightening her back, wiping the tears from her eyes, a small spark of the confidence I'd always felt from her gleaming in their soulful brown depths.

"...Yeah. Sorry, Dani." She repeated, sniffling to clear her nose. "You feel it too, right?"

"Feel what?"

"Like there's two of you now. Like you're...like you're still my cute little Dani, but also not. Right?"

I stared at her for a moment, then nodded vigorously, my head bobbing in affirmation. Chris was right. As usual.

"Yeah. I...I think I did this to you. To us, I guess." Her head bowed in discomfort, shifting back and forth. She glanced back up timidly, seemingly afraid I'd be angry. I wasn't. Just...confused. I opted to let her continue, rather than interrupt.

"I...I don't know how, or even what, Dani, but...but when we were having sex? I felt this...this wellspring of confidence rising up inside me. Like I could do anything. Like I could make my fantasies come to life. I never meant to do this to you, it was just a fetish, I swear it was, but...but then I wanted to tease you, and my cum tasted weird, then something changed in me and...it was like, reality shifted, I was suddenly thinking different, seeing you different, I was still the same person, but different, like..."

Chris seemed momentarily lost for words, unable to communicate what she wanted to. I thought I got what she meant, though. My own mind spoke to that.

"You looked this way the whole time to me, you know. Except, every time I touched you, you suddenly had some...some of your girl parts, and it just seemed so weird and awful to me, and somehow I knew I could fix it, I knew how, I told you about it and talked you through it and tried to make you better. But I never, ever meant to do this to you, Dani, to...to change you. I loved you. I LOVE you. I thought I was helping, I really did. I'm so, so sorry."

And at that, she grabbed onto me, pulling me in tight against her chest, shocking me as our roles were suddenly reversed but feeling myself quickly become accustomed to it, satisfied to let her cradle me, to let her show me her lack of ill intentions physically, rather than verbally.

"...do you still love me, Dani?"

"Of course I do, Chris", came my instant answer, her hands digging into my back emotionally as I spoke, pressing me with all her force against her chest, seeming to become confused about who was supporting whom.

"But...I made you like this. Literally, Dani. My hands...pressed into you, they warped your body, changing you without your permission. I can still feel it, Dani. I guided into this, I told you to become this for me, I thought it was the right thing, and now I can't undo it, I don't know how, I've tried to get it to come back but it won't. I...I..."

"Of COURSE I still love you, Chris", I repeated, more forcefully this time. Her nails almost pierced my skin as she gripped me close.

I actually thought about it for a moment as I was held against her, essentially trapped, using the time to question myself. Wondering if the loss of most of my womanhood had actually altered my affection. The answer remained the same. Of COURSE I still loved her. Things had...undeniably changed between us, because of...whatever this was. But that never would. She wasn't at fault. She was just as much a victim as I was, just as unable to control herself and think clearly, as I had been unable to. Her body might be unaltered, but her suffering was probably much greater, thinking she'd hurt me irrevocably. I knew I couldn't bear the thought of it earlier, and that was just a small mistake, a poorly-chosen word; I couldn't imagine what her fractured mind would have thought to itself, trying to piece itself together, finding itself fearful and ashamed of what was formed from the pieces, as she realized she was the one who fractured it in the first place. That she'd done it to the one she cared for, as well.

My body was glowing against her, not with lust this time, but with love. I adored Chris, the commanding, protective Chris, and the cute, submissive one. They were both the same to me. My body squirmed happily against her.

"...mhhm..."

I froze, hearing a small, aroused voice spilling softly, almost imperceptibly, from Chris's lips. I looked up at her. Her head jerked away from me, looking intently towards the wall, seemingly trying to avoid my gaze. I felt the little nub of my penis stir beneath against Chris's naked stomach, her embarrassed, frightened shyness arousing me slightly, as it always had.

Chris's stoic face seemed to flinch for a single second, her pointed stare into the plaster faltering for a moment as she felt the flesh of my cock press pointedly against hers. An urge gradually came to me unbidden at the sight, a small, unformed idea, wafting into my mind and settling down to blanket it. Something had to be done. We didn't know what she'd used, what really changed us, but we were still...us. Still lovers. Right? And, truth be told...I didn't feel bad. Different, yes, but...

Gradually, I began to pull away from Chris's chest, her arms reluctantly releasing me, a strange, happy feeling coming to my mind, my two selves in tacit agreement. Chris was getting aroused. By my body.

She was really quite adorable. And SO very sexy.

"...Chris?" I called for her attention, playfully tilting my head to force myself back within her field of view, squatting down on my haunches, my butt hovering over the surface as I waited for her to reciprocate, noting how much easier it was to support my new petite form, how little the cushion compressed beneath me.

"...What?" came the tentative response, Chris awkwardly kneeling where she was left, seemingly unsure what to do with her body, unable to become comfortable with me again.

"You said something about fantasies, right?"

Chris's face reddened noticeably. She said nothing, but I thought I caught an eye jerk towards me for a moment, seeming to devour the image of my squatting, naked body before returning to her front. Or perhaps not.

The lust was coming back to me, the warmth that had filled me evolving and making room for more of itself, my desire to touch and join with my girlfriend again gaining twinges of perversion rather than purity. I wanted to play with Chris, to see more of her embarrassed face. She wasn't fooling anybody. My body was weird, but...it was also good. Really good. I'd felt it first-hand. And...I'd be lying to myself if I said I disliked it. Plus, it wasn't like there was anything either of us could really do about it.

I slowly leaned back, letting my body stretch sensually across the bed, reaching behind me to grab a pillow to stuff under me. I slowly spread my legs, feeling the bundles of nerves on my chest begin to come to attention once again, my cock throbbing with a bit more vigor between my legs, tenting itself slightly by my own will.

"Ok. Don't mind me, I guess. Just a fantasy come to life over here. No biggie."

I had a rather special privilege, now that I thought about it. I knew for a fact that my body was the complete ideal of the person I loved. She'd made it this way, after all.

I gradually, steadily, ever-so-slowly reached down towards my crotch, my left hand pantomiming a tapdance across my nipples, being as over-the top as possible as I began to audibly moan and vocalize my OVERWHELMING lust to my LUSCIOUS lover. I was here to put on a show for her.

"Oh, Chris," I cried, melodrama dripping from my lilting voice. "How does it make you FEEL to see your little Dani sitting here, so COLD and AlONE as her cock strains, LONGING for your touch?"

"...shut up, Dani."

I grinned. I could barely see her pouty mouth straining to remain emotionless, its tips curling up into the beginnings of a smile before being forcibly slammed back down.

"Oh, CHRIS," I cried again. "My penis, it pangs for you, it throbs, look as I GRASP it, as I STROKE it."

I grasped it. I began to stroke it. That one probably would have happened with or without the drama, truth be told. It really was throbbing, my balls clenching cutely under it, the pair shifting around in my sack as I familiarized myself with the shape of my member, the skin around my penis sliding back at my touch, starting to glide up and down in my hand as I began to masturbate.

Chris's composure was breaking, her goofy grin unstoppable now as she gave up her pointless battle, her struggling jaw muscles relaxing and allowing her expression to soar as she slowly turned her head towards me, embarrassed but undeniably interested.

"Look, but don't touch", I warned, making sure she wouldn't get any funny ideas. "This show's for you, but that doesn't mean you can touch the merchandise. This body's mine now, and I-"

I settled back, letting my strokes fall into a rhythm, real moans beginning to come to my lips now.

"-intend to enjoy it."

Sensual "mmms" and "hhhhsss" passed my lips as I felt a slickness again gurgle out of the tip of my cock, this time under my control, for my pleasure only. I felt my asshole throb in loneliness, but didn't have hands to spare for it; some things were just harder to do by yourself, I supposed. I settled for grinding against the bed, rubbing my calves and the soft round orbs of my bubblebutt against it, wringing any sensation out of my sensitive flesh I could.

"You go, girl", Chris laughed, letting her guard dissolve as she seemed to realize what I was trying to do, her own hands guiding themselves to her sex and stimulating herself in front of me, her beautiful pink pussy winking at me, shining with lusty juices as she spread it open with her fingers, letting me get a good look as she allowed the tense ice between us to break, accepting the lunacy of my transfiguration as fact and opting instead to enjoy it.

I sucked in air through my nose, feeling my cock surge in my hand at that, my hips bucking a little harder in unconscious, automatic desire. That part of me was still the same. I still loved watching her get off, her cute, sexy little body pressing into herself, moaning as she did. I depressed my nipples deeply, my shoulders scrunching as I pushed my chest forwards, my lack of breasts still somewhat unnerving but their replacements thankfully no less sensitive. Perhaps even more so, I thought, moaning into the air as a particularly juicy shock ran from my chest and straight to my brain. All the nerves compacted into one over-sensitive spot.

I wasn't really any different from Chris now, I realized. Besides the dick and all. We were basically the same size, had comparable body structures, had a similar...well, I was boyishly cute, at least. I didn't want to risk saying anything on that front again. My chest was even flatter than hers was, now. And we both really, really got off on seeing each other's naked bodies.

I watched as Chris kneaded her tits, a hand circling over her clit, rubbing against its head. I echoed her motions, my palms kneading my chest, the furrow between my thumb and forefinger pressing into the slick head of my penis, rubbing it back and forth, feeling as a door seemed to be opened at the base of my prick, my balls churning happily as it did, signaling their readiness to me. I'd be able to cum whenever I wanted, now. I could tell somehow. My male intuition. The round had been loaded.

I found the thought amusing. I wasn't really sure what to call myself, now; Chris and I were no longer being compelled to call me various diminutive male names, but -- as my penis throbbed again in my hand, as if to remind me -- I wasn't exactly fit for female ones any more, either. Plus, in retrospect, I didn't really mind most of what had been used. They could be pretty hot. Chris could call me a femboy anytime she pleased.

I groaned, feeling my asshole clench wetly in time with my hand's strokes, lubricating itself needlessly, apparently well-trained under the hand of fantasy Chris's fingers. She had really done a number on me. A sexy, sexy number.

I'd still have to go to work, too. I couldn't abandon just my job, money still had to get made. Femboys needed to eat too, after all. Nobody really knew me that well there, I was just another phone jockey to them. I could probably get away with dressing like normal, maybe grow out my hair again while I looked for something in my degree field. I'd still pass as a girl pretty easily, even with the new bulge in my panties. Which, I guess, would make me a...

I giggled, pulling my penis's skin up as far as it would go around my erect rod, stopping about halfway up the head. It didn't really seem like my word anymore; its presence in my mind had probably been another conjuration of Chris's erotic predilections. But it wasn't inaccurate. I guess I'd still be a...a trap, even without Chris's weird brain scrambling. But I'd be a sprung one. I already had the only person I needed. I gazed adoringly across the few feet separating my lover from me, her aroused breath steadily causing her tits to rise and fall in a predictable beat. Rise, and fall. Rise, and fall. I loved the sight.

I absently wondered if I could hit them with my cum.

There wasn't going to be any fanfare this time, no balls bursting from my body, Chris's fingers not driving me wild with lust as they plugged my dainty asshole. This was for me, I thought, feeling my body buzz pleasantly as the syrupy warmth within my balls started to surge and boil, too late to stop now. This was my penis, my cum, my malehood, and I was gonna spurt it out, and enjoy it, and let my lover watch.

I hoped I could hit her with my cum. It'd be kinda funny.

"Chris, heads up, I'm coming", I sang out, letting her know ahead of time. She'd always liked to match her timing to mine.

"Ah, no, wait just a second Dani, I'm almost..." she replied, vigorously speeding up the pace of her ministrations, her fingers pressing down against her clit as one solid mass as she jilled herself back and forth rapidly, trying to force her orgasm to reach her sooner.

"It's happening right now, Chris!", I chirped, feeling as the truth of my words became evident, my sack bouncing in my hand as I abandoned my nipples, more than adequately aroused, instead opting to feel the movement and workings of my newly-minted boy batter tanks, cooing happily as I felt them rise up against the flesh of my palms, pulling tight against my body as the tiny muscles within forced a current of creamy swimmers up my tubes, into my dick, up my short length, my hand beating down as they shot through, trying to hold them in, edging deliciously as I felt them force their way past, furiously jacking myself off now to aid in their release and...and...AND...

1...345678