Miss and Dick 2 Ch. 02

Story Info
Dick makes a short-sighted bet with Veronica.
2.1k words
4.4
3.3k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I walked to the kitchen in a slight daze. I refilled my glass with what I now knew to be piss, grabbed the bottle of real wine for Miss and Veronica, and headed back to the sitting room.

Veronica was sitting on the love seat with Lady, scratching her ears. I felt a twinge of jealousy that Lady liked Veronica so much. Miss was still seated in her arm-chair, closest to Veronica. As I was now supposed to be in 'server' mode, I took up position standing between their two seats, my dick resting just about at their eye level, holding my glass of piss in one hand and their bottle of wine in another.

I wasn't confident I could pour a bottle single handedly, so I moved to put my glass down on the coffee table.

Miss said gently, "Dick, I'm not comfortable with a full glass just sitting on the table. You'd best just finish it up first." I hesitated. I'd had no problem with it when I thought it was dealcoholized wine, but now that I knew that was just code for piss, I couldn't bring myself to drink it.

"Nothing has changed, Dick, between an hour ago and now. An hour ago you were happily drinking it. You even begged for it, I know you recall. It's the same drink. It's the same thing you've been drinking for six months. It hasn't changed taste simply because you have a new name for it. I know you're embarrassed. It's humiliating to think of yourself as a piss-drinker. But it is also the truth. It's a truth I've known for six months. It's a truth Veronica has known for almost as long. But, you're more than a piss drinker; you're my piss drinker. You have no idea the charge I get from knowing I can tell you to drink my piss, and you will ... without hesitation. Drink my piss, Dick. Savor it. Swish it around your mouth."

Miss's speech helped. I drank a large mouthful, and held it in my mouth. I recalled the literally hundreds of times I'd done the exact same thing over the last six months. I thought of how Miss herself said it empowered her, and how much that brought a sense of pride in me. I remembered how much I had grown to enjoy the taste since the first time. I swallowed my mouthful, and eagerly drank the rest of my glass.

I returned to my spot between Miss and her friend, and poured them each refills.

"You know, of course," Miss said, "piss drinking is now completely back in play, and you're still down one veto. You only have one more consequence free veto. After that, any objections ends this friendship."

"Forget the vetos, let's talk about the Party! I can't wait to see Dick's reaction when he cums in front of all his friends!"

"Ungh," I groaned. "Okay, this time for sure. Last veto. There's no way I can do that. My life would be over!"

Miss looked at me sympathetically. "Dick... you can't veto a bet! You agreed to this with both eyes wide open. It's not Veronica's fault — or mine — that you were blinded by your own hubris... ... still, I recognize this has the potential to disrupt some of your other relationships."

"You could get a tattoo!" Veronica giddily suggested, unhelpfully. "Right on your face. Nice big gothic lettering: 'J.'s Slut'. Nobody would recognize you! Hehe, 'sides, it's not like anybody will look at your face very long with your bald naked throbbing cock right there to look at!"

I shot Veronica a look.

"No, no, she has a point," Miss said. "It gives me an idea. Dick, get me your phone."

I set the not-yet-empty wine bottle down on the coffee table (to no objections from Miss, I noticed), and got my phone from beside the front door. I handed it to Miss, who unlocked it instantly with her thumb and began typing. (Hers are the only fingerprints registered on my phone. I'm not allowed any secrets from Miss.)

"You rather stupidly agreed to let Veronica invite all your contacts, so that's what we're going to do. But I'm okay with framing the party in such a way as to all but guarantee a minimal attendance.

"So, the party will be today. Let's say it starts at Noon—that's a little under an hour. It should be just enough time for us to get set up, but it also means a lot of people won't be able to make it with such short notice.

"Also, of course, all males must arrive fully nude — I will not sacrifice my integrity — and each one must be accompanied by a dressed woman. That will cut the attendance even lower, and as an added bonus, will ensure every guest is kink-friendly.

"Oh, and lastly, women unaccompanied by a nude male must pay a $20 — no, $100 cover. That should knock out any lookie-loos, and women who would be better suited just visiting a male strip club.

"Okay, and send. There. Now I'll set up the social media invite too."

After a couple minutes of typing Miss handed me back my phone, satisfied with her efforts. I looked at my social media account, and saw:

You are invited to Miss and Dick's First Annual CFNM Gala!

Starting at Noon Today!

All males must arrive naked and be escorted by at least one clothed woman. All women will remain fully dressed. Any unaccompanied women must pay a $100 entrance fee.

Women may wear masks for anonymity if desired. Men must be fully nude.

Drinks will be provided (alcoholic for the women, non-alcoholic for the men), as well as a pizza dinner after 6.

Entertainment will include a live masturbation session by Dick, followed by a full cum swallowing! You won't want to miss this!

I was a little panicked. "What? I have so many questions!! First annual? Masks for women only?? It'll be six hours at least? And did you have to announce I'll be eating my own cum?"

Miss calmly responded "All of this is carefully calculated in your favor, Dick. Letting the women wear masks means you won't recognize anyone."

"But they'll recognize me!!"

"And they will never let on that they know you. That's why they're wearing a mask. To stay anonymous. Trust me. The only people who will come are those who are either perfectly accepting of CFNM, or those who would never want anyone to know they were there in the first place. In fact, the worst thing you could do is noticeably recognize somebody. Odds are very good that even if they would recognize you normally, they probably wouldn't recognize you as a naked servant, especially if you didn't recognize them first. It's all about context. In fact, you'll probably want to avoid eye-contact entirely. Oh, and don't worry about how late it goes. You can stay here tonight. I'll clear a spot for you in Lady's room."

"Lady's room?"

Veronica chirped in "I'm already staying in the guest room, Dick, and I'm not sharing it with you."

"It'll be fine," Miss insisted. "More importantly, let's discuss how you'll greet the guests."

"Me?? I just assumed one of you would be ..."

"No, Dick. Don't be silly. First of all, your answering it would be an incredibly efficient way to alert the guests they're at the right house. And secondly, you will be serving everyone. From open to close. So of course you'll greet them at the door. You can say something like 'Good afternoon. I am Dick, and I'd like to welcome you to Miss's home. If there is anything you'd like me to do for you, you have but to tell me. May I offer you a glass of wine?' Or words to those effect. And I think it's best if we don't specifically reveal the nature of the de-alcoholized wine to any men."

Miss took Lady out back to run around, and asked me to lay out a couple bowls of chips for the guests to snack on. Then I had nothing to do, but sit on the floor, and wait for the guests to arrive.

I had butterflies in my stomach, fully expecting dozens of my friends and family to come bursting through the door at the stroke of noon. My dick had by now gone completely soft, in fear of my impending doom. But noon came and went, with nobody at the door. One o'clock, and still nothing. Two o'clock came, and nobody had showed up. My dread was wearing off, and my erection was slowly returning, along with my optimism."Thank you, Miss" I said silently. She was right, nobody was coming. Today has amounted to nothing more than one big mind game.

At five past two, precisely, the door bell rang.

My blood ran cold. I stood up and walked to the door, pausing to take a few deep breaths and collect myself before beginning my exposure. The door bell rang again. I opened the door, and opened my mouth to recite Miss's scripted greeting. But as soon as I saw the woman behind the door, I froze with my mouth open.

It was the head of my department at work.. Loraine Tessmacher. She wasn't my direct supervisor, but was my boss's boss. I never had any direct interaction with her, but I certainly knew who she was. She also wasn't wearing a mask, and carried no shame. She walked past me, without waiting to be invited in. "You must be Dick. Where is your Mistress?"

"She's in the backyard, Ms. Tessma— uh, Ms—triss?"

Ms. Tessmacher appeared not to have noticed my misstep. "Good. You can bring me my drink out there. Nothing for Harold."

It was then I noticed the dog's leash in her hand. Looks like Lady will have somebody to play with, I thought, until I followed the leash with my eyes and saw that it was connected, not to a dog's neck, but to a man's dick. He couldn't have been more than 20 years old, with a very slight build and not much more than 5'5" tall. Loraine didn't give a second glance to either of us, only continued finding her way to the backyard, tugging poor Harold behind her with the leash.

I was going to follow behind and bring her a drink, when the doorbell rang a second time. I opened it, and saw an elderly woman who had to be in her eighties, wearing a light blue feathered mask that covered her eyes, and the top half of her head.

This time, I remembered to follow Miss's script, keeping my eyes downcast. I couldn't help myself though, and tried to guess who the figure was behind the mask. It wasn't too difficult. It was my grandfather's youngest sister, Maybel. I prayed she wouldn't recognize me if I did my best to keep my distance. "I have my cover charge here," she said, as she showed me a crisp new $100 bill.

"Oh, but you have nowhere to carry it," she added in a tone of mock concern. "If only we can find some place to put it," she continued, while tightly rolling the bill up into a small cylinder. She then grabbed my dick, and played with the tip, coaxing out a generous amount of lubrication. She then teased the rolled bill along the edge of my dick head for a few seconds, before suddenly withdrawing, announcing, "nope. No place at all. I'll just give it to your Miss directly then." I was quite relieved that my great aunt was not going to try and stick anything in my dick. I had no idea she was so filthy. She always seemed so quiet at family gatherings.

Over the next three hours the rest of the guests trickled in. In the end, twelve women arrived with Harold being the only naked one. I only managed to recognize four of the women: Loraine; Mabel; Brooke - a facebook friend I hadn't seen since the 3rd grade, who also brought her wife, Dale; and my ex girlfriend Christy. Christy had been wearing an elegant eye mask too, but I recognized her immediately. We hadn't had the cleanest breakup. I'm pretty sure she recognized me as well because when I introduced myself as Dick, she replied "'Dick?' Well, it's nice to meet you, 'Dick.'" Emphasizing my name each time.

Aside from Christy, nobody else knew who I was—as far as I could tell— nor that I was the common thread they all shared.