Miss and Dick 2 Ch. 02 - Prologue

Story Info
A recap of the 1st 3 chapters of Miss and Dick.
1.6k words
4.47
1.9k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

It's been about six months since I started into a submissive CFNM friendship with Miss.

I call it a friendship instead of a relationship, because it doesn't have any of the earmarks I consider a relationship to have: we're not intimate with each other... no kissing, very little physical contact between us - and when there is, it's because she's touching me... never the other way around.

True, I am constantly naked around her - in fact, she's never even seen me wearing clothes. I realized after our first meeting at a nearby coffee shop that she had been very careful to avoid actually looking at me. And even during that brief introduction, she had me taking nude selfies and whipping my dick out in public within the first five minutes.

And, true, I have masturbated in front of her and at her direction many times. Even swallowing my own cum for her amusement. But these are a very unidirectional kind of intimacy. I merely consider them the price of admission for her friendship. I don't even know her real name, nor her mine. I call her Miss, and she calls me Dick.

I have never seen her naked, nor even in anything as revealing as a one-piece swimsuit. She has never discussed her sex life with me, although I assume she must have one.

Despite this lack of visual and physical stimuli, she keeps me almost constantly aroused. She has an innate way of tapping into my natural exhibitionism and erotic desire to be embarrassed. Through repetition, and well timed comments, she's been able to elicit an almost pavlovian response out of my dick. Most often by reminding me of her promise to introduce me to some of her other friends. I have no doubt she will really do it one day.

Our friendship is based on my submission to her... and technically her dog, too. Her dog is an absolutely massive Great Dane, named 'Lady.' And Miss has made it abundantly clear that the pecking order goes Miss, Lady, and then Dick at the very bottom. And Lady knows it too.

For instance, Lady is allowed on the furniture, while I am not. I must either sit on the cold hardwood floor, or stand beside Miss (or Lady).

If I'm preparing meals (which I often do when I'm over), I am only allowed to prepare food for Miss and Lady. If Miss has anything left when she's finished, Lady gets first crack at it. Only after Lady has her fill am I permitted to scrounge through her bowl, if there's anything left. There's rarely anything left in Lady's bowl.

Oh, and if I'm addressing Lady, I'm required to physically submit to her... as in, lower myself to sitting or being on all fours, before speaking to her. And Lady knows if I'm not following the rules, too; She'll bark up a storm to get Miss's attention.

Miss and I have developed a fairly consistent routine. Every Saturday, I'll show up at her place at noon, on the dot, and generally stay until about 9 or 10 that night. Before I'm allowed to even let Miss know I'm there, I'm to strip off all my clothes and lock them in a box on the porch. Only then may I ring the doorbell and ask to be let inside. That's why Miss never sees me dressed. She insists on it this way.

Usually she'll let me in right away, but occasionally she'll make me wait outside, while I desperately hope that nobody else sees me. Even during the winter months I was expected to strip outside first. I never was out there very long, especially on the really cold days, but it was definitely enough to kill any erections I may have had.

Being seen is not generally a huge concern, practically speaking, because there's so much tree cover all around her property. Somebody would pretty much have to be walking up to the door themselves to see me. But psychologically, it's a huge humiliation and an even bigger turn-on.

The odd time or two, Lady would be so excited to see me, she'd run past Miss as soon as the door was opened, and knock me down jumping all over me, licking my face. These times were the most embarrassing for me, because I most definitely did not want any strangers to see me wrestling naked with a dog.

Two weeks ago Miss told me I'd been so well behaved undressing outside, that I needn't wait for her to unlock the door for me, anymore - she would leave it unlocked when she expected my company, and I could go right in ... only once I was naked first, of course.

Immediately after entering, I am always required to masturbate to completion, first thing. Miss says this is to "sober me up" erotically speaking, so my embarrassment will be at its peak the rest of the afternoon. When we started, Miss would watch me do it and Lady was often with her, watching too. But eventually I was just expected to do it automatically whenever I arrived, whether Miss was there to watch or not.

I've done it so often, that my body will respond automatically and I'll get a hard-on every time I enter the sitting room.

After I've cum, I'm also expected to clean up my mess 'without dirtying anything else,' as Miss puts it. This invariably means licking it up off the floor. The first time took a lot of cajoling on Miss's part, but now I'm usually hard again by the time I finish swallowing it down.

When we started, Miss would tell me not to cum the night before I was coming over. Then a few months later, she would say not to cum for two days before. Until last week, when she extended that time tremendously, asking me to wait the entire week. I hoped that was a one time occurrence.

The whole event has become so routine, the last few weeks especially, that I'll already be jerking my dick as I open the front door, getting inside and closing the door again just in time to drop to my knees and ejaculate. I'll then bend down without hesitation to slurp up my milky mess while it's still warm. Then having satisfied my "entrance routine," I'll wander the house in search of Miss.

After that Miss and I will often just hang out for a few hours, like in any typical friendship. In warmer weather, we'll often sit outside and watch the birds and squirrels. On colder or rainy days, we'll spend most of our time in the sitting room, reading books, watching tv, building a puzzle, or playing board games like chess, gin rummy, or scrabble. Miss (and Lady usually) will be sitting on the chairs or the couch, and I'll be sitting on the floor. Unless Miss and I are having drinks, in which case I'll be required to stand by her side, to more easily serve her.

Miss's drink of choice is white wine, and she has a non-alcoholic white for me, so as not to dull the humiliation, she says. I've actually become quite fond of it, and will often finish a full bottle (sometimes two) during my visits.

Occasionally Miss will have me do chores instead of us both relaxing together, but generally Miss prefers to let my humiliation be fueled by having mundane shared experiences contrasted with my obvious lack of clothing and household status.

Around 6 or so I will prepare dinner for Miss and Lady, which often consists of BBQ'd meats. I'm instructed to stand by Miss's side while she eats. After Miss and Lady are finished, I'm allowed to finish Lady's scraps if ever there are any, but honestly it hasn't happened yet, so I'm not holding my breath. I've learned to have a large breakfast before coming over and to grab a snack on my way home, if I'm still hungry.

At least I am allowed as much white wine as I want (always only the non-alcoholic variety for me), even while standing at attention beside Miss, which is nice.

After dinner I'll clear the table and set the dishes in the dishwasher, then I will sit at Miss's feet while she reads and digests.

By the time all this is done, it's usually well past 9pm, and Miss tells me good night. I'll head back outside, unlock my clothes, get dressed, and head home, eagerly awaiting the next week, when I can do it all again.

Sometime Miss will still feel like playing and will say something like, "leave your fly down all the way home," or "when you get dressed, leave one item in the box — and it can't be something you've left before." I've left my shirt, my jacket, my socks, and my shoes. I'm dreading that one because next time will mean my pants, and I never wear underwear (Miss's very first instruction for me).

She's even threatened a couple times to not give me the key at all, to unlock my clothes. She's never followed through on that one yet though.

I almost forgot about the scrap book! The second time I came over, Miss told me to bring some photo paper and photo ink. She was going to print some of the pictures she'd taken of me. And since they were of me, it was only fair I paid for the ink and paper. She brought out a binder that was three inches thick, and has been slowly filling it with nude shots of me, and a few with me and her, or me and Lady, or all three of us.

On the spine, she printed a close up shot of my shaved dick along with the label "My Dick" (in Comic Sans font). She keeps the book on her main bookshelf in the hall right by the front door, my dick plainly visible on the spine. I have no idea if anybody's actually seen it, but it's certainly not hidden away.