Miss and Dick 2 Ch. 05

Story Info
Dick invites Miss into his apartment.
1.5k words
4.5
2.6k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

When we arrived, she was able to park in a free spot at the side of the building, just by the side entrance. The side entrance led directly to the stairs of the building. When she parked, she insisted I get out first, and wait while she checked her things and locked up. It was only 7:05 on a Sunday morning, so I wasn't expecting much activity, but even still I was incredibly nervous and aroused standing exposed outside my building. I unlocked the door and ran in, holding it open for Miss.

I climbed the stairs two at a time, sticking close to the edges, and hyper-aware of the loud echoing in the stairwell, constantly on the lookout for the tell-tale sound of another door opening into the stairwell.

Miss, meanwhile walked at a slow and calm pace. I had already reached my floor—the tenth—and it looked like Miss was only passing the third. As Miss passed the eighth floor, I heard another door slam open and closed. It was very close. I heard Miss call out from the floor below, out of sight. "Morning. Lovely day, isn't it?"

A male voice responded, "Sure is... starting to be a warm one today, though."

Miss flirted back boldly, "I know. Wouldn't you just love to be naked on a day like today?"

"Only if I could spend it with you."

"I think that can be arranged. I'm just visiting with a friend now, but later this morning, will you be around?"

"You bet. Come by apartment 912, whenever you want ... I'm just getting in some exercise on the stairs. What apartment is your friend's? I'll walk with you a bit."

"Dick," Miss called out loudly. "Which apartment is yours?"

Immensely thankful that Miss and her new friend were on the next landing down, and still out of sight, I replied, "Uh.. it's 1012." I started squirming where I stood, and my dick got rock hard at the thought of being exposed in my own building.

"You may go on ahead; I'll be there very shortly."

Without waiting to be told twice, I practically bolted through the door and ran to my apartment door, frantically unlocking it and getting inside to the safety of my apartment.

I threw myself onto the couch, horny and out of breath. The shock slowly started to fade, and I grasped my dick as the realization sank in, of how close I came to being caught. I focused my entire being into jerking off, my sole driving force the desire to cum.

The door to my apartment suddenly opened wide, causing me to yelp out in surprise, and scramble to cover my dick with my hands. "Dick, really... I thought we were past all that by now."

Miss closed the door, and surveyed my living space. It was a one bedroom, with a small kitchen, a small bathroom, and a combo living/dining space. The one notable feature was the large concrete balcony that spanned the entire width of the building. The balcony was partitioned at each apartment with thin wooden criss-cross thatch fencing. It wasn't 100% effective at blocking out the neighbors, but it hid all but a vague outline from view.

"And, aren't you forgetting your manners?"

I stared blankly at Miss.

"Ahem??" She gestured to the couch.

"Oh... Oh!" I immediately stood up from the couch and stood awkwardly in front of her.

"Remember, 'it's not the places you visit, but the company you keep that's important.'" Miss quoted. "In other words, it's not just at my place you're not allowed on the furniture, but any place where I happen to be. And don't think that means you can sit on my furniture when I'm not around... still, I suppose it's alright if you sit on your own furniture when it's just you here. For now."

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I can do that, I guess." I stood there with my erection slowly deflating. "Uh, do you want a drink, or anything?"

"No... I'm not going to stay that long," Miss said, as she sat down on my couch, making herself comfortable. "Don't let me interrupt — pretend I'm not even here."

I sat down on the floor, looking up at Miss. It would be very hard to pretend she wasn't here, but then I supposed that was the point.

"Do you do that a lot when you're home? Jerk off, I mean."

I slowed down my pace so I could focus some of my energies on talking. "I mean, yeah sometimes."

"How often though. Once a week? Less, more?"

"More. Almost every day, except for the times you asked me not to."

"I see. I didn't know you pleasured yourself so frequently. And if I asked you to stop right now, would you?"

"Unn... probably."

"Then, stop. But don't let go."

With near herculean effort, I stopped stroking my dick, although I didn't lessen my grip.

"How long could you stop for... five minutes? An hour? A day? Two? A week? A Month? A year??"

"I couldn't go a year. I just did a week for you now, and it was incredibly hard. I tried masturbating a couple days, just to feel the pleasure, but it was almost physically painful stopping before I came. I don't think I could do a month."

"And how do you do it? Do you just pull your namesake out of your pants, and have at it? Or do you get completely naked? What are you thinking of when you do it?"

Still holding my dick in my hand, I could feel it pulsing as Miss asked her questions. It was very difficult resisting the temptation to just glide my hand up and down. "I'm thinking of you, mostly. Being seen by you, and the possibility of being seen by your friends, or strangers. I never even entertained the possibility of being seen by people I know before yesterday. I mean, my boss saw me naked. So did my great aunt, and who knows who else. For hours! And they had no idea it was me." My dick was now practically pouring precum as I held it. "I'm going to be replaying yesterday in my mind a lot."

"And how do you masturbate?"

"I undress completely — it puts me right back in the moment."

Miss took a moment to glance around my apartment. "You have a nice place. It's very cozy. I think I'll have to make a point of coming here more often... but I'd hate to catch you dressed accidentally. I very much love that I have no idea what you look like dressed."

I considered Miss's words a moment. "That's not a problem. I can undress after buzzing you up, and be naked before you get up here!"

"Hmmm... yes, I suppose that would work... unless I'm already in the building. Matt is just one floor down..."

"Who, that guy you met in the stairs?"

"Yeah. He was really cute. I'd think I'd like to get to know him better. And then I could just pop in and say hi all the time. Yeah, I think it'd just be easier if you were always naked around your apartment, too. Seeing you dressed? It'd ruin the mystery. Your nudity is practically the corner-stone of our friendship! Yeah, it's settled."

My fingers were now coated in the precum leaking down my dick. I involuntarily moved my hand up and down, by only the slightest amount. Maybe my erection was clouding my judgment, but her argument made a lot of sense.

"Oh, I see you approve of our new arrangement. Great! Keep holding, because I want to talk about cum."

My dick throbbed again, and my hand twitched.

"Specifically, your cum, and what you do with it. At my house, of course you swallow it down. But what do you do when I'm not around?"

"I uh..." I glanced at the box of tissues on the table.

"Mmhmm... I thought as much. Well, no more. You shouldn't be wasting that protein. From now on, if you cum — and remember we're still talking 'if' for the moment — if you cum, you need to swallow it, every single time. Whether I'm here to help you or not."

I was so desperate to cum, the question of what happens after was completely inconsequential to me. "If I agree, can I cum, please?"

Miss appeared to consider my plea for several seconds. "Yes, you may."

I stopped holding back my hand, and pumped vigorously a couple of times. That's all it took, before I started spurting. I managed to catch most of it in my hand, the remaining amount pooling by the base of my dick.

My arousal satiated, I no longer had any strong desire to actually swallow my cum, but Miss prodded "Dick, you promised, remember."

I lifted my cupped hand up to my mouth, and dumped the slimy liquid into my mouth. Then I ran my finger along the base of my dick, scooping the remaining 'protein' into my mouth.

"Excellent yes. I think you've made excellent progress this weekend, Dick. I'm very proud of you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I bet Matt has finished his workout. I'll see you later, Dick."

With that, Miss exited my apartment, leaving me naked and soft. It looked like I was one step closer to being permanently naked. And that thought ensured I wasn't soft for long.