Miss and Dick 2 Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss' party winds down.
1.7k words
4.38
2k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Before long, it started to get dark and the party was moved indoors. It wasn't until near midnight that the party eventually broke up, and people started leaving. Miss told me that, since it was late, I would be escorting everybody to their cars personally -- or at least as far as to the road.

Despite having been naked for most of the day and in front of dozens of new people, I was very nervous about exposing myself out in the public view. Considering the late hours though, I was not nervous enough to be dissuaded from doing it, but just nervous enough to get a healthy erection.

Many of the guests had taken an Uber to get here but had become so well acquainted with many of the other guests that everyone was able to get a ride home. Fortunately for me, that meant I would take less than a handful of trips out to the road.

Most of the guests said some variation of thank you, and expressed how much they loved the show. Some even said they couldn't wait for next time. When I was escorting my ex, Christy, she convinced me to walk a half block extra and walk her to her car directly. Before she got in and drove off, she said "My sister was right about you, 'Dick.' I feel much better, seeing you like this," she pointed at my dick with her index finger, bringing it closer and closer until she touched the tip of my erection, slowly pushing down until her finger finally slipped off the end. My dick sprang back up from the force, loudly slapping my belly.

After all the guests had left, Miss, Veronica and I sat down on the sitting room. The ladies each flopped in an arm chair, and I laid down on the cold hardwood floor.

"Well, I'd say that was more or less a success." Miss stated, with a satisfied smile. "And, Dick, we certainly pushed several of your boundaries today, even if unintentionally. You should feel proud."

"Oh my god, that was so fucking hot when that dude came in your mouth!" Veronica remarked. "And I can still see it in your hair and dried on your face! Oh, I am going to wear out the batteries of my rabbit tonight." Veronica had slipped her hand beneath her waistband and was very obviously playing with herself.

"I think it's time we retired for the evening," Miss said to Veronica. "Good night, Dick. You know where Lady's room is. Don't forget to kill the lights before you go to sleep. And you're welcome to stay up and masturbate as late as you like, of course. But no cumming."

Miss stretched and stood up then left the sitting room, heading upstairs. I also got up off the floor, intending to call it a night. Veronica reluctantly removed her hands from her pants, and stood up also. She walked up close to me. Wiping her wet fingers across my face, under my nose, she whispered "Good night, Dick. Sleep hard."

She turned off the stairway lights, then stopped only a couple of steps up. Her back facing me, she casually stripped off her shirt and bra, then loosened the draw string of her skirt, letting it too collapse beneath her. "Wash these before you go to sleep, cum-slut. Just leave them folded outside my bedroom door, once they've machine dried." Without looking back, she continued up to her room, leaving me to watch her nude silhouette.

I wanted to argue, but was too tired from the long day, which Veronica had just extended by at least another couple hours. I picked up her clothes and headed to the laundry room.

The Laundry room was between the garage and the kitchen, and doubled as Lady's bedroom. As a consequence, there was no door. The washer and dryer were at least 15 years old, and weren't top of the line when they were new. They had two settings: On and Off. Each cycle would take roughly an hour, and sometimes with the dryer it still wouldn't be enough.

Lady's bed was actually a toddler bed, and took the whole back wall of the room. The floor was bare concrete. The Great Dane was snoring softly on the bed, and took up the whole length of it.

I sighed, and put Veronica's clothes into the wash. I turned it on, praying it wouldn't be loud enough to wake Lady from her slumber. My prayers weren't answered.

As soon as the machine started filling with water, Lady's ears perked up, and she sleepily raised her head, not yet opening her eyes. She sniffed left and right, trying to identify the intruder in her sleepy state. Her nose stopped at my crotch, whereupon she opened her eyes fully, stood up on all fours and started growling at me.

She was behaving much like when she'd first met me, when she was unsure of my position in her family's hierarchy and tried to aggressively dominate me. I thought she'd already accepted me as her junior-- I'd even been here in the laundry room many times before. "But," I realized, "never when Lady was here." In her own personal territory, she was asserting herself anew.

I quickly dropped to all fours, placing my head on the ground and my rear in the air. Lady stopped growling, and climbed off her bed. She slowly walked around me several times, sniffing the air as she went. She sniffed close enough to my rear that I felt her wet nose on my taint.

Apparently satisfied with my display, Lady returned to her bed, and promptly fell back asleep from the lull of the washing machine.

I had been up til nearly 4am, waiting for the washing machine to finish, then the dryer to finish, before folding Veronica's clothes. A task made more difficult by staying on my hands and knees. I had tried standing up a couple of times when I thought Lady was asleep, but each time she would raise her head and growl.

I folded Veronica's clothes, and carried them in one arm, while limping on my other three limbs to leave them outside her door. When I got close, I could very distinctly hear a buzzing mixed with the faint sounds of her moans.

I awoke with the first rays of sunlight in the morning, stiff and sore, curled on the floor beside Lady's bed. Lady was still asleep, with her head hanging over the edge of her bed, directly above mine, drooling profusely. "Great," I thought, "now I've got dog drool and cum matted to my face."

This was uncharted territory for me. I'd never spent the night at Miss's place. I wasn't sure the proper approach, but as much as I wanted to say bye to Miss, I much more wanted to get out of there before Veronica woke up and made me do something else even worse today.

I went to the front door, but couldn't find the key to the mini storage box on the porch that held my clothes. Panicking slightly, I went cautiously went out on to the porch to check. I wasn't worried about being seen on Miss's secluded porch, especially this early in the morning. Looking at the storage box I saw the key was already in the lock, and the lock was left open.

I opened the storage box and saw my keys, my wallet and my phone. And nothing else. No shoes, no shorts. I frantically looked around on the porch, but saw no traces of my only clothing. I had taken the bus here... there was no way I could take it home, like this!

Veronica! She must have taken my clothes! That Bitch!

I want back inside with my meager belongings, with nothing to do but wait for Miss and Veronica to wake up. I ate a couple of leftover pizza slices for my breakfast, then decided to cook some eggs and bacon, in hopes of rousing Miss from her slumber.

It worked. Miss had come downstairs and entered the kitchen. "What a way to wake up in the morning," she smiled. "Bacon and eggs, and a naked man." I prepared two plates: one for Miss and one for Veronica, and placed the rest in Lady's bowl. Even though Lady and Veronica were still sleeping, I correctly assumed they would still get priority over me.

Standing beside Miss while she ate, I found myself getting hard from the intimacy of it being just Miss present, rather than a whole party. "Uh, Miss... I'm not sure how, but my clothes are gone. I think Veronica must have hidden them somewhere inside."

"You're not sure, but you blame Veronica?"

"Well, yeah... after the bet she tricked me into losing, she clearly doesn't like me."

"Dick, the bet was my idea. I wanted to show you that you're already pushing your boundaries, without even realizing it. You've been drinking your special wine for months now and that past isn't changed because you've got a new name for it. And I knew you were ready to push your exposure, too. Admit it, you loved every minute of it."

"Well, not every minute."

"Yes, which is why I asked Loraine and Harold to leave. She wasn't too happy about it, but...... that's it! It must have been Loraine who stole your clothes. Well, I dare say they're long gone now. Do you still have your keys and wallet?"

"Yeah, they just took my clothes... they left everything else."

"That settles it, then. I'll have to drive you home. It's half past six now, so if we leave right away, you'll be home before seven. Maybe you'll even make it all the way to your apartment without being seen. You know, it's long past time that you invited me to your place. This'll be fun!" Without waiting any longer, Miss finished her breakfast, leaving the dishes for me to put away, and went into the garage.

Seconds later, I heard the garage door opening. I rushed to join her in the car. I knew the porch was secluded enough, but the opened garage was decidedly less so.

The drive itself was thankfully uneventful. I tried to slouch down to minimize being seen, but Miss chastised me saying to sit upright. "You won't draw attention to yourself if you act normally. Don't worry, nobody can see below your waist. It's a pleasant enough day, if anybody does look, they'll just think you're driving without a shirt. In fact..." and she rolled the windows down.