All Comments on 'Miss and Dick Ch. 01'

by I_like_cfnm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cmj711cmj7115 months ago

Good start, looking forward to his education. I hope She exposes him to some humiliation.

I had My subby buy an extender, but I required him to ask for help from the saleswoman, he had to tell Her that his Miss required him to make this purchase. He blushed when She said She understood.

QwertoQwerto5 months ago

Great start, but chapter could be longer. Hope next part will be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great start looking forward to next installment

sanjuinmoodsanjuinmood5 months ago

Very interesting start

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd love to be in his place.

To cmj711 : what do you mean by an extender ?

cmj711cmj7115 months ago

Anonymous, google penis extender, use lube to attach to your penis. Makes it bigger & thicker.

My subby said it feels like a cunt, mind you he has a lovely penis, but I look for toys for pleasure & kinks.

I allowed him to orgasm wearing it while he masturbated, while online with Me.

He said it was anew & enjoyable sensation.

Let Me know if you get one, what you think.

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet5 months ago

I loved the story! Tapped into many of the things my Miss, cmj711, and I are exploring. I can feel so many of the emotions Dick was experiencing, especially with his exposure in public and the restroom.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P5 months ago

OK. Hooked !! Waiting the next chapter

Intrepid47Intrepid475 months ago

Man you caught me even faster in this story than you did in Darvin's story. Now I'm going to be late!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel892 months ago

I was going to read this, but after reading the author's "Game Night," story, I decided not to.

After all, he might to once again trick us into reading a miscategorized heavy BDSM story and slip in untagged cock cages to hide the man's penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous