Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey smiled. "So, Amelia, Miss Hunter I mean, this lunchtime over a glass of wine, suggested to me that we get some private tuition in before Christmas so that you are well ahead next term with your touch typing whilst having a drink."

"Oh yeah?" Nelly looked confused at Tracey as memories of last night tumbled and flashed in her hungover brain. "She did say something, not sure why?"

"Don't worry, as such I am sorry for dragging you up here on a Saturday," she shrugged her shoulders "but hell, I am bored, sitting here doing nothing else other than reading and drinking coffee!" she grinned. "And if we were to do it the tuition in the evenings, well we, even me, are all a little beyond relaxed to focus on anything sensible!" she smiled.

"Its fine m... Tracey!" she grinned. "What's the plan, miss?" Nelly asked and then took a small drag on the short butt of her cigarette, exhaled a cone out to the side and then leaned over and stubbed it out next to Tracey's still smouldering butt.

"Well, as you know we have been doing some formal lessons, but you have been singled out for some extra help."

Nelly laughed "I take that its basically because I am shit and constantly drunk or hungover?" she squeaked nervously bit the internal corner of her cheek.

Tracey deeply laughed as cackle, and then screwed and creased her young face up as she brought her hand to her mouth to cough, she rolled her eyes once her chest was clear, "Oh, god no, don't be silly Nelly the opposite you are being promoted, we think you can be better than the rest!" she grinned as she rubbed her hands up and down her bare legs equally nervously, before tapping her fingers on her knees. "Anyway, the plan is today for me to get you practicing I will read some..." she looked both ways and then whispered "...nonstandard literature, which is far more interesting text for you to type than I am allowed in class." She winked "On that note, how drunk are you this afternoon?"

"Normally you guys would say not enough, I would fail sobs!" she frowned "Miss Hunter plied me with drinks last night, and my stomach hurt!" she grimaced holding her belly in pain. "I couldn't face anything this morning, I really couldn't."

Tracey beamed, "Ahh the termly whiskey meeting. Miss Hunter did say. It's perfect, don't tell anyone but that's why sometimes I sneak back here after lessons smoke a cigarette or two then guzzle a mug of sobering coffee..." she picked up her mug to make a point and took a gulp before looking back at Nelly "or even two sometimes even between lessons, but god all of this fluid does it make you piss like a horse, but anyway less of that, it would be good to benchmark when your fingers typing, whilst they still vaguely work as you expect them." She stated and gulped the rest of her coffee down in one, licking her lips with a satisfactory sigh.

"But you're a teacher, you can get away with anything?" Nelly stated watching the empty mug return to the coffee table.

Tracey smiled and as she thought, she causally scratched her bare belly flicking with her nail the emerald piercing in her belly button against her skin. "Yeah, but I am human one, I only finished here last year remember, Miss Hunter could still push me out into the scary sober dry real world...if she wanted to." she grimaced at the thought as she leaned over and picked up her open pack and offered Nelly a cigarette, she smiled and dutifully pulled a filter out of and placed it between her lips. With another guttural annoyed noise as Tracey leaned back and picked up her lighter and they then soon had both cigarettes alight. "...And that would be really scary!"

Nelly eyes widened before she pulled on the filter and held the smoke within her lungs for the beat of two, "But you stayed?" she asked as smoke billowed out of her mouth.

Tracey shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, why not, where else can you get paid to be having the time of your life with a great bunch of misfits, drinking, chainsmoking and enjoying the pleasure of being practically incontinent?" She looked at Nelly and grinned, before making an exaggerated loud sigh as the unmistakable hissing noise, that then turned in a gurgling, splashing and trickling noise as it flowed down somewhere within in the sofa. Tracey exhaled yet more smoke from within her lungs, she smiled again as shrugged her shoulders trying to be calming as she pissed herself on the sofa next to Nelly who was still looking petrified as she tilted her head back and pulled on her cigarette and then exhaled up to the ceiling

"I guess it has its bonuses?" Nelly chuckled.

Tracey pulled hard on her cigarette as the trickling within the sofa turned into a gentle repetitive drip. "It does, it must be said at least here I am out of the dorms and can get some privacy to shit and fart all to myself." She laughed and gently coughed "I can then eventually fall sleep...anyway, right, enough chatter of my bodily functions. Let's get you to the laptop, and importantly stop talking and can open the wine. I'm personally buzzing as I've had way too much coffee this morning." She chuckled through the cloud of exhaled smoke as she shuffled off the sofa leaving a large puddle in the imprint of her buttocks behind on the leather seat, before tutting as she adjusted her clearly dark pink and saturated small shorts that were scrunched up from sitting on the sofa and had been chewed and devoured by her rather chunky and it seemed extremely hungry buttocks and vagina.

"Please Nells, take a seat over there by the table and make yourself as comfortable as possible, if possible, its hard and wooden, sorry.!" She pointed as she grinned as she tugged on her shorts again flicking droplets from the fabric onto her damp legs.

***

Nelly took a deep breath trying to work out what was going on as she sat knees together under the table and rubbed her lips together as she turned around and studied Tracey as she flitted around the room looking for something, she did not care that she was in her obviously soaked pyjama bottoms with an even darker half-moon dark patch across the bottom, she had a cigarette clamped between her lips, with smoke drifting out of her mouth and nose with every breath. Nelly smiled and instinctively she placed her lit cigarette back between her own lips and nervously inhaled another lungful of smoke. She was sitting in front of an old large black 17" screen Dell laptop which was balanced on a little circular wooden table in the tiny kitchenette diner that each of the staff have. Beside her on her left was a freshly topped of glass of white wine to the right of the keyboard, the well-used ashtray.

Finally, after rummaging around for what seemed like ages in her huge bookcase that took up a large portion of a wall in her living room Tracey finally made agreeable noises, she fidgeted slightly as she straightened up and yet again pulled her still saturated and sticky shorts from her buttocks the elastic flapping against her skin once more. She leaned against the kitchen counter took a longing drag on her cigarette, exhaled, and flicked the cigarette of ash into the sink as she grinned at Nelly. "Right, I am ready. So, Nelly the key to this is keep your eyes on the screen, and not the keyboard, or even me!" she grinned, batted her eye lids a couple of times then continued, "Make sure your fingers rest on the central strip of keys, the A to L ones, and you should be fine. If you look down you lose the focus of what you are actually typing, and the words will get all jumbled quicker than you can light a cigarette. Please do tell me to speed up or slow down, or you need to stop for a smoke tell me, this afternoon I am your human Dictaphone, in class as you know it is a very long and boring tape." She grinned "But I promise you this should be fun, I will pause at the end of every paragraph, and I will recommend now taking another hit on the cigarette and or gulp of wine when we pause, as I will certainly be doing so, it gives you something to aim for!""

"Err okay, Yes, Tracey" Nelly nervously nodded, her fingers hovering over the keyboard.

Tracey pulled on her cigarette, exhaled out to the side of her mouth, and then licking her lips the last remaining smoke danced in front she hopped up on to the kitchen counter, took a gulp of her wine, flicked her cigarette above the small sink and then smiled. "Nelly, I will start slowly and then speed up; this is going to be fun!" she grinned. With a gentle cough to clear her throat and a stroke of her corner of her lips with her thumb, she started to read the words very slowly, making sure there was one clear word at a time.

"Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in his vicelike grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his lips... His other hand grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and then his lips are on mine... my tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance around the corner of our mouths... I can feel his erection is pushing hard against my soft belly."

Nelly started typing whilst staring at the screen, until stopping way before Tracey had finished reading. She stared at Tracey with wide eyes as she finished reading. "Err pardon Tracey?"

"Nells, you've stopped typing, is there a problem with the keyboard, do I need to go slower?" She teased and gulped her wine.

"Err, nothing wrong with the speed or the computer, but its, err, what are you reading miss?"

"A modern classic, regarding multiple colours, don't worry, just carry-on typing!" Tracey grinned flicked her ash yet again and placed the filter back between her lips and pulled hard.

Nelly raised an eyebrow inquisitively "Tracey, what is it?" she asked once Tracey had finished exhaling.

"Only 50 shades, but I am skipping to the best bits. Shall I read that section again?"

Nelly chuckled in agreement "Let me have a quick drag," as she then nodded as she picked up her own cigarette took a lungful, exhaled, then picked up glass of wine and took a long gulp, and then nodded as she put the glass down, hovered her fingers over the keyboard licking her lips in eager preparation.

"Ready?" Tracey asked as Nelly intently stared at the screen, took a deep breath as she chest rose, nodded and Tracey started slowly reading word by word Nelly typed again.

"Before I know it, he's got both of my hands in his vicelike grip above my head, and he's pinning me to the wall using his lips... His other hand grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and then his lips are on mine... my tongue tentatively strokes his and joins his in a slow, erotic dance around the corner of our mouths... I can feel his erection is pushing hard against my soft belly."

Nelly stopped typing her fingers still resting on the keys, not quite sure what she had typed, her face was red in almost embarrassment, she scanned the words, it wasn't too bad for red lines, she picked up her wine glass and guzzled some more, before alternating and taking a long drag on her cigarette.

Tracey smiled watching her pupil, "Ready for the next paragraph?" she asked as she stretched her hand and flicked her ash from her own cigarette into the empty sink. As Nelly nodded. She turned a couple of pages, nodded, and then glanced at Nelly to check she was in position and then started to read as slowly just as before one clear word at a time.

"He leans down and gently kisses me, three of his strong manly fingers are still moving rhythmically so deep and far inside me whilst his powerful thumb is busy circling my clit and pressing hard. His other hand scoops my hair off my head and holds the back of my head in place. I watch as his tongue mirrors the actions of his fingers, claiming me. I feel my legs begin to stiffen as I arc my back and push against his hand. He is so good at teasing me as he quickly relaxes his hand, so I'm brought back from the brink... and then I come instantly again and again, falling apart beneath him... then I'm gloriously building again... and yes! It's there, I climax again, I call out his name out loudly."

Nelly gulped for air, her fingers and ear unsure of that they had heard and type. She stifled a cough and practically finishing her wine glass off in one long swallow.

"Excellent, oh you've finished, shall I top that up for you?" Tracey asked as Nelly not sure what going on nodded as Tracey was then next to the table, the cap was twisted of the bottle and the contents chugged in. Nelly didn't notice that Tracey's had wiggled her buttocks and that her urine saturated shorts had landed on the floor before she then hopped her naked buttocks with a noisy clap back on the counter.

"Ready to go again?" She asked as Nelly pulled desperately on the short butt of her cigarette three times before exhaling a huge cloud as she stubbed it out. "Make sure you keep focused on the screen and not at the keyboard or definitely not me." She smiled as she widened her legs apart on the counter and then started to read the words slowly and forcefully.

"All of a sudden, he grabs me, his powerful strength throwing and tipping me across his firm lap. We pause and wait, those delightful few seconds. Then with one smooth movement, he shows his strength as he angles his body, so my torso is resting on the bed beside him. He throws his right leg over both mine and plants his left forearm on the small of my back, holding me down so I cannot move anywhere, I am trapped within him... I moan as he places his hand on my naked backside, his fingers massage the fat, softly fondling me, stroking his hands around and around with his flat palm making my flimsy buttocks wobble like jelly. And then I can no longer feel his hand, it's no longer there... again the pause, the anticipation, the wait, the building ecstasy, and it's there, he hits my bottom- hard."

"Keep typing, you are probably doing well!" Tracey grins removing her spare hand from between her crotch and wiping it on her inner thigh before using it to turn the page a couple of times. Then picked up her wine glass and chugged down half a glass as if catching up with Nelly.

"Are you sure Tracey?" Nelly asked her eyes wide looking at Tracey's wide-open almost glistening crutch.

Tracey sternly looked back at Nelly and closed her legs a little, her chunky thighs hiding her pubic area, "Hmmm, oh, I know what, shall we pause open the other bottle before we continue, we seem have both emptied our glasses already!" She laughed as she tipped the rest of the wine down her neck, then with a little yelp hopped off the counter.

Nelly looked in silence at Tracey and was gulping air like a fish out of water as the lid one of the many the screw top wine bottles on the kitchen counter was spun off, and the liquid was soon chugging and gurgling back into the two glasses, and with them back in position. Tracey then after two attempts and a little cough hopped back onto the counter and spread her chubby white legs wide apart again, her triangle of red pubes almost glowing as beacon against her white skin. Tracey looked down at Nelly and nodded encouragingly as smiled as she sipped her wine again. She then leaned over put the glass down, pulled fresh cigarette from her pack, flicked the lighter, inhaled, then opened the book as a cloud of smoke poured out of her mouth. "Ready?"

"At the touch of warm leather, I quiver and gasp. He leaves whip in place, then slowly paces around me again, trailing the crop around the middle of my body as if it's a clock. God sake its time! On his second circuit, he suddenly flicks the crop, and it hits me underneath my behind... one trailing crop hits against my now very wet sex... The shock runs through me, and it's the sweetest, strangest, hedonistic feeling... My body convulses at the sweet, stinging bite. My nipples harden further as they elongate from the glorious powerful assault, and I can't help but moan loudly, pulling down hard on my leather between my teeth."

With her cigarette clamped between her lips as she read, her left hand was twisting her hard nipples through her bralette as Nelly clattered away on the keyboard. As she came to a stop, Nelly looked up at Tracey who was now sitting with one foot on the counter her wild bronzed topped pink crotch gaping, glistening wet and wide apart.

Nelly stared at Tracey as she took a long gulp of wine, her eyes travelled up from Tracey's crotch, over soft curvaceous stomach, her little glass emerald hanging on the silver chain from her pierced belly button, and up the valley between her large breasts, past the dangled cigarette and looked through the drifted grey smoke deep into her blue eyes. They both stared at each other for what felt like hours, the smoke billowing out of both their noses, Tracey blinked first and broke the stare as she focused on flipping over the pages of the book. She got to the right page, again pulled on her cigarette, exhaled a large cloud of smoke out through her nose, and dropped the butt of her cigarette in the sink and looked across with a sultry smile at Nelly.

"Nells, are you ready for the next paragraph?" She asked as she licked her lips then downed her wine in one emptying glass with triumphant gulp, the glass banging on the counter beside her.

Nelly panted and nodded with her wide mouth open, she moaned herself as her own fingers gently caressed and lingered on own taught nipples through her regulation shirt before reluctantly they went back to the keyboard.

"This very second, I want to go and join him in the shower. I can hear the water thundering on his body, I have never felt this way about anyone. My hormones are electric, they are racing. My skin tingles all over just where his thumb traced over my face and touches my lower lip. I'm squirming with a needy, achy...huge built-up discomfort. I don't understand this reaction. Hmm... Desire. This is desire. This is what it feels like."

Tracey paused and looked across at Nelly and waited for her to stop typing. Once Nelly's eyes lifted from the screen and were on her Tracey removed her two fingers from within her sopping squelching pink crotch, smiled and purred, she placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked hard as if she was inhaling on them as they looked at each other.

Tracey removed her fingers from her mouth and pulled a fresh cigarette from the pack beside her, flicked a lighter and inhaled. "Ready for the next one?" Tracey asked as she dangled her cigarette wiping them dry on her thighs before again, she turned the pages.

Nelly gulped for air again, swallowing loudly "I guess so?" she whispered her voice gone, feeling totally out of place.

"Great, let's keep going!" Tracey smiled around the cigarette and slid her fingers back between her thighs with an audible squelch.

"I stare at him, my mouth moves "Does this mean you're going to make love to me tonight, Christian?" Holy shit. Did I just ask that? His mouth drops open slightly, I watch his lips, but he recovers quickly.

With a shake of a head a smile creeps across his lips, "No, Anastasia it doesn't. Firstly, I don't make love. If anything, I fuck...and I will fuck hard., and secondly, you don't yet know what you're in for. You could still run for those hills."

My mouth drops open. Fuck hard! Holy shit, that sounds so... hot.

"You want to go home and play on your Xbox?" I ask. He laughs, loudly.

"No, Anastasia, no Xbox, no PlayStation. Come."... Producing a key from his pocket, he unlocks yet another door and takes a deep breath.

"You can leave anytime. The helicopter is on stand-by to take you whenever you want to go, you can stay the night and go home in the morning. It's fine whatever you decide."

"Fuck Nelly, please just kiss me now!" Tracey panted as her hand rhythmically vibrated backwards and forward within her crutch.