Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelly sat there, almost frozen to the wooden seat, her latest exhaled smoke drifted out of her nose and mouth, as she picked up her wine and removed the filter from her lips whilst keeping her eyes on Tracey as her hand vigorously moved within her crotch. She excitedly gulped the wine, as if putting out the smoky fire in her chest and then picking up her cigarette again, pushed back the chair, the legs squeaked against the parquet floor before catching in Tracey's soggy bottoms. Nelly made her way forward as Tracey's fingers continued to strum her crotch her fingers moving backwards frantically and as Nelly hungrily pulled on her cigarette whilst watching, as she ran her fingers around the elastic of her skirt and pushed it soon slid down her legs and on to the floor, without losing eye contact with Tracey, or even questioning what she was doing she unbuttoned her shirt and quietly made her way over to the counter.

3 Monday

Nelly rolled over and deep hacked a cough and then buried her head under the awful plastic type pillow hugging tight to her face in desperation to keep out the bright white light of the strip lights hanging from the ceiling out, as yet again as the over loud, and equally incredibly annoying shrill of the 7 o'clock in the morning bell again reverberated on the wall at the far end of the dorm, the sound bounced and echoed around inside her head like a woodpecker on speed, after several weeks of getting into the spirt of this school it was the worst moment of the day. She actively dreaded it, comparison of the chilled if relaxed and extremely drunk happy nights spent chatting, drinking, and smoking with the girls, colliding head on with brass against tin box of the hungover reality of first daylight. At least on Saturday and Sunday mornings the dreaded alarm didn't go off and they could sleep off Friday and Saturday night fun.

That helped her determine that it wasn't Wednesday, she was sure of that at first, but it could be Monday though, Nelly grimaced as she hazy recollection of last night staggering completely naked down the hallway, her blouse in her left hand and the bottle of wine in her right, her skirt was long gone, she grimaced as she remembered tripping up the stairs after she had left the theatre room after watching more of series Lucina's excellent educational videos and this one was the exciting episode of "Lucinda urgently needs to type a letter". The Roger the man who she very much needed help her turn the computer on, happened to be very turned on himself, whilst her friendly secretary large chested Linda wo she had planned to dictate to, had accidently forgotten to put her knickers and skirt on that morning before going to work, and after a while whilst they all tried to fix the paper jam in the printer, the three of them had easily got enjoyably distracted, and the all-important paper had got forgotten about, and after a day drinking Nelly vaguely remembered having serious fun in the leather chair with her fingers.

The main problem was the thoughts of actually being turned on by Miss Turnaware whilst typing the erotic stories, made her even more bubbly than usual during the movie, especially as kept accidently on purpose it seemed that she kept catching Tracey looking back across at her from where the teachers were sitting, with her fingers occasionally tweaking her nipples as she licked her lips before taking a drag on her cigarette as her finger tantalisingly disappeared as she thrusted in her naked crotch as the 'informative' porno movies played out.

The problem had arisen when walking back from the theatre room, in hindsight she really should have ignored protocol and gone back with Tracey, that would have been safest, but would have caused too many questions, and in reality, she far too drunk and horny to think straight, her feet hadn't moved in exactly the way that she had anticipated on the way along the corridor, she was sure she had instructed them to lift up, but they stayed put, and she tripped up whilst not concentrating as she was still swigging directly from the very nearly empty bottle of wine trying to get that last annoying but delightful dribble out, as she had successfully drunk the rest all by herself, she was pleased if remembered that she didn't break the bottle, but her matted hair still sticky wine smelling body suggested that some of not all the contents may have successfully reached her lips.

As with the rest of the dorm Nelly rolled on to her back and joined the cacophony and hacked as she coughed hard as she got herself upright, her whole body ached, her head and stomach didn't really like the sudden movement, but at least one saving grace in all the mess was the bell had finally stopped ringing in the room and there was some relative quiet for her hangover. All the girls in the dorm were all the same position, there was a succession of hacking coughs and groans as the girls got themselves sitting on the edge of the bed.

Almost robotically just as she had been instinctively trained by the girls over the last few months, to do first thing, Nelly's hand reached for the open pack of cigarettes on the metallic bedside table, the orange filter was soon securely between her lips. She sighed loudly in annoyance as she stretched her back and waiting for the click in her spine, before again reaching across like a cat to pick up the lighter. Soon her lungs were full of smoke and she was engulfed in exhale before she again pulled hard on the cigarette as she sat legs wide apart for balance on the very edge of the plastic sheet, she determined that she was definitely still drunk as both she and world wobbled unsteadily as she sat on the edge of the bed, she tilted her head back and sighed the exhale the nicotine barren smoke bellowing out her lungs as her head continued its rhythmic thumping like an old diesel tractor engine on tick over.

Her sighs were equally echoed down the dorm room by the other inhabitants doing exactly the same as growing putrid cloud of bluey grey smoke developed thick in still air of the dorm room, which was equally followed by more sighs as a smell of overly strong dehydrated morning urine permeated the room as loud hissing and splashing developed from the group as they all had dutifully shuffled to the side of the bed and those who hadn't wet the bed, let go of their overnight overly full bladders, the hot golden fluid arcing towards the floor splashing and then tinkling down the rusting metallic drain in the middle of the room whilst they all pulled hard on their cigarettes.

Over time Nelly had learnt that there was a system for the morning showers they took in turns each in the two showers at the end of the room each the odds and evens down the line, as bed 7 Nelly knew she had a little time, so with the cigarette between her fingers, and her bladder empty she shook her legs and then twisted her body back on to the bed and shut her eyes and placed the filter back between her lips and her chest rose as she filled it with smoke, hoping against hope that it would solve the throbbing forehead. It didn't, but her lungs and throat did feel a little better for the delightful nicotine now flowing around her body.

Nelly exhaling yet another cloud of smoke and gently turned her head and glanced out the corner of her eyes as Felicity the girl in the bed beside her finally shuffled off to the shower holding her green regulation towel. She rolled her head back on the pillow and placed the filter back between her lips, she knew it was nearly her turn.

***

Nelly with her hair slicked tightly back in a still wet but roughly done ponytail, as ever her hair and her body had cleaned using the schools' cheap standard issue plain smelling shampoo, her skirt loosely tugged up around her slim hips, but her fresh clean blouse for the morning was still very much on the bed as she leaned heavily against the bar as it was as if it was holding her up. She lifted her head from her hand as she chugged down her orange juice pick me up in one. She burped, licked her lips, sighed, and then shook her head as she secured her fingers back around the vodka bottle, before wincing and pouring it in to the glass.

She then reached across and balanced the bottle on the edge of the glass for security and topped the glass up with neat, and only, orange juice and gulped some of it down. With a wince and a lick of her still fury feeling teeth, she took a deep breath as she swirled the rest of her drink before taking the final shot pouring it down her throat in one. She swallowed, grimaced, licked her lips and wiped her face with the back of her hand and made her way across the room in the direction of her bed, she accidently kicked the corner of the metallic frame with her little toe, she swore loudly and then winced, lifting her foot in the air, instantly regretting doing so as she unstably wobbled before putting her foot back, and only then shaking her foot in the process.

With yet another deep breath she then attempted three lethargically bend and swoops she eventually got her fingers to connect as she picked up her new clean blouse off the bed. With her face screwed up with full on concentrating as she put the arms though the holes missing the left hole twice before finally getting it on, whilst accidently on purpose leaving the front flapping and buttons undone. She focused on the next important and growingly urgent task, she sat on the bed and flipped open the pack and pulled out the cigarette and lighter and with a couple of draws got it alight.

Melisa strode into the exhaled a cloud of smoke "Morning Nells!" she stated with her hand on her hips as she wobbled equally unsteadily at the end of the bed opposite.

"Hey morning Mel!" Nells turned, smiled, and brought the filter to her lips before taking another desperate hit on the cigarette.

"You certainly had fun last night!" She grinned.

Nelly raised an eyebrow, grimaced, and then shook her head, instantly regretting doing so. "Yeah Mel, sodding great bruises on my thighs and now my little toe hurts as well because of it, I was still so fucking drunk that even this morning I desperately tried to wash them off in the shower!" She cackled to herself as she tutted as she gently rubbed and caressed both of her bare thighs with a large oval brown and blue bruises contrasting on her porcelain white legs.

Melissa chuckled as she grinned whilst starring and pointing at the blue green hue on both legs. "Nells, well done, they are impressive!"

Nelly gurned her face in disgust "I just wish we could wear bloody leggings today to hide them!"

Melissa shook her head "Those bruises can be worn as a pride of honour; we all have them; you've seen the shiners on Miss Hunter, mine on the back of the legs lasted weeks and hell don't worry we all know you were well drunk!"

Nelly rolled her eyes, "Thanks...I know, the problem was... "she sniffed and then pulled on her cigarette before exhaling "...yesterday after seeing Miss Turnaware, Miss Hunter have me the latest email from my mum, she is off for a frigging yearlong world cruise with my stepdad, so they won't be home for frigging Christmas."

Melissa eyes opened wide before she instinctively then pulled on her cigarette "Fuck, no wonder you needed a drink or two, what are you going to do?"

Nelly shrugged her shoulders "I dunno, I will go home and enjoy the house all to myself, smoke, drink and piss where I like- I don't know, dance in the kitchen in my underwear?" she sniffed and rubbed her finger under her nose, "I could see if my dad and his bitch will have me?" She sniffed again, shrugged, and looked at her puddle on the floor slowly dripping into the drain.

"Oh bless, I can't wait to see home again, anyway you ready for the Monday bar run?"

Nelly looked up at Melissa with her bloodshot eyes widened with alarm and her shoulders and heart sunk, "Fuck its Monday again, isn't it?" She gulped air like a fish out of water then looked towards the skylights in the ceiling being pelted with the rain, it was splashing and sloshing as it hit the glass above them and then slowly brought her head back down and looked towards her cigarette pack and then to the bar at the end of the room and ironically smiled. "And it's raining!"

3 The "Run"

The dreaded energetic stroll to the pub, it was meant to be a run, but literally no one really considered that a good idea but occasionally showed willing, Mondays were The Three Feathers quietest day of the week, in the early days had done a deal with the academy to use up some of the weekend leftovers on the girls at ten, before they properly opened at eleven. It also meant that they had a ready collection of men waiting at opening time after watching the young pretty girls have a morning drink.

That last thing that Nelly's churned gut and screaming head ever wanted with her Sunday night infused screaming hangover was a pint or two of fizzy lager at 10 in the morning, but those were the rules and off they went.

Initially over the first few weeks she had sat inside on her own and had quietly nursed the regulated pint for the hour, unsure of what she was meant to be doing before trapsing back down the path, but as the weeks went by and she had become more sociable with the other girls, sitting outside with the pint and a couple of cigarettes had moved from bearable to desirable via required, even in the pouring rain.

She pushed her empty plate that had previously had bacon and eggs on and got up and moved back towards the dorm.

***

The gaggle of chattering, coughing girls all congregated under a cloud of cigarette smoke with the hum of a mix of excitement and trepidation by the back door, they all looked through the open door, with a deep breath Nelly put her now dry hair up out of her face with a black hairband from her wrist as the smoke from her now short cigarette still wedged between her lips poured out of her nose. She hopped from foot to foot with nervous anticipation as she looked out through the open door at the muddy farm track that led from the school in direction of the village and their final destination of the pub. She her cheeks collapsed around the cigarette once more, she reached across and stubbed the cigarette out in the metal ashtray on the wall, she then looked at her, as usual, woefully inadequate for outside adventures of black shoes, micro black skirt, and white blouse.

There was an echoing cough that boomed down the hallway behind them.

"Are you ready gels?" Miss Hunter barked asked as shuffled down the hallway in her clogs the noise echoing down the hallway before again coughing loudly and then taking a recuperative drag on her cigarette as she made her way along tugging her riding high red silk petticoat back down her thick thighs.

"Yeah Miss!" They labouredly called out as one by one they headed out the door only squealing and shrieking as girls do, loudly as their shoes hit the path that was extremely wet and muddy, not helped that it was still raining.

"Gels, where is Veronica?" Miss Hunter boomed down the hallway as she got closer, there was a sharp intake of breath amongst the girls as they looked around each other and soon realised she wasn't there yet.

"Here miss!" Veronica stated as she calmly slid to a stop on the polished floor at the end of the hallway after coming from the direction of her dormitory.

Miss Hunter pouted and then nodded "Excellent, you can take the gels up!" she grinned and brough her short filter to her lips and pulled again.

"Yes of course miss, wouldn't miss this opportunity miss!" Veronica chanted back as she tugged her short skirt down over her non regulation large green knickers.

"Excellent Veronica, but please, for the love of vodka, please improve your tardiness, I will see you all back here for BEFORE lunch!" Miss Hunter shouted and leaned against the wall and sighed loudly as she watched the cohort all slowly make their way outside and then took yet another long, deep drag on her cigarette before turning and heading back down the hallway to her office, and for her next morning drink and as there was nothing vitally important happening more importantly a short nap.

Veronica took a deep breath and looked out across the mud-covered path and with her head held high gracefully started to slowly jog out through the door.

***

Melissa grabbed Nelly's hand as she screeched, then giggled as her feet slipped out from under her and slid sideways on the mud on the path.

"Argh, watch out Mel, you will take us both down!"

"Oh Nells, I really shouldn't have that second morning drink" she shrieked again as they stepped forward together and their feet slipped slightly in the mud.

Nelly gently shook her head "That makes two of us and look we are frigging covered in mud. Why they won't let us wear coats." She shivered as the raindrops dripped of their noses and down to the vee of the blouse as both their erect nipples protruded through the wet white blouses.

Mel turned to look at her "But at least the mud splatter is covering your bruises!"

"Ha bloody ha!" Nelly poked her tongue out at Mel as they hand in hand, step in step, squeal and slide, followed the other girls slowly up the old track path.

"I hope the Feathers has the fire on!" Mel grinned at Nelly as they slowly made their way along the muddy path, arm in supportive arm.

***

Veronica was gallantly moving her legs backward and forward like a gazelle splashing her feet daintily through the muddy puddles, her long formally athletic legs, whilst splattered in brown mud were making easy work along the path, and as she made her way past the dog legged section where the path bears to the right slightly in the direction of the pub. She winced as up ahead was the large looming figure of Fat Jimmy his belly hidden under his large green mac up leaning against the wooden gate. She attempted to speed up, but the ground and her legs were not willing.

"Oooh girly come on girl show us your arse!" he jeered as she ran past.

"Oh, fuck off Jimmy!" Veronica shouted back.

"Fucking show, us your cute arse!" he shouted back, and tutting she flipped up her skirt to reveal her large cut boring green knickers before pulling them down again and continuing to run sliding on unsteadily on the mud.

"You're not fucking naked!" he growled as she made her way up the path. She had a big grin on her face as she attempted to power up the path away from him.

Once past the large oak tree, panting hard she glanced back and checked the path was clear behind her and slowed to a stop and breathing hard, she bent forward and put her hands on her knees and spat a large gob of saliva to the floor before slowly rising her head up and standing with her hands on her hips, her cheeks bright red.

As the rain poured down, she shuffled under the tree for some protection, dug into knickers and skirt hem elastic and pulled out the small hip flask, took a long gulp, before putting it back and pulling out a cigarette and lighter from an equally squished pack and desperately trying to keep it dry, she swiftly put the filter between her lips with a flick the flame got it alight, she glanced back and then trying to keep moving she walked slowly purposefully forward taking regular drags on her cigarette.

***

Nelly wiped a rain drop that was still dripping from her nose and brought the cold pint of Carling to her lips and took two gulps and sighed after swallowing. She then pulled the face of disgust at the bitter taste on her tongue and licked her lips. "We are going to have to tell Miss Hunter about Jimmy, he is vile!"

"He only wants to see our cute, gorgeous arses!" Melanie stated as she shrugged her shoulders before taking a gulp of beer and wincing at the taste.

"Mels, at least you have one, it's better than mine! shall we head outside?" Nelly asked as she briefly glanced across and looked to the warm recently lit fire and then down to her pack of cigarettes in her other hand. "As I actually need another ciggie after that walk!" she grinned and sipped her drink again.