Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

This morning had been fun for her, she had spent most of it holding Tracey's head up above the toilet bowl, helping her keep her hair out of her mouth, pouring water down her throat and continuously lighting her cigarettes.

She had woken up cold in and rather sodden empty bed, listening to the loud echo of urging coming from bathroom across the room. She lay there for a few seconds and got her first cigarette of the day lit before she had then headed to the bathroom to tie Tracey's long hair back behind her ears and had got a glass of water from the sink.

Eventually Tracey had felt more human especially after they had romantically actually shared to bath together, they spent so long in there just grinning at each other and smoking their cigarettes that the water was practically frozen.

They eventually got out and thoroughly dried each other, Nelly had then sat on the bed smoking cigarette after cigarette as she waited whilst Tracey did some, or correctly all her last-minute packing and getting ready to go home.

Nelly groaned with her thong half-mast around her knees she moaned again as reached across, picked up her phone, and then managed to extract another cigarette out of the pack and snatching her lighter in the process, she rolled back with her head against the arm of the sofa and got the cigarette alight and once she had exhaled, she focused on her screen

The flicked through the messages, between taking long, deep lungsful of smoke chuckling and tutting as she scrolled through the messages with everyone debating and then agreeing which pub and when. Nelly licked her lips and pulled again on her cigarette, holding the smoke deep in her lungs, before smiling and then exhaling.

They had all agreed, predictably, eight in Wetherspoons, she glanced and then had to study and focus on the time on the phone, it was three thirty, plenty of time. She flicked her ash into Tracey's empty vodka glass and the pulled again on her cigarette. With two half-hearted bounces on the sofa, a strain, and a cough, she got herself standing and then uncomfortably waddled with her thong still around her knees in the direction of the stairs and the climb to the toilet, trailing a cloud of smoke behind her.

***

Nelly grinned and smiled as she saw Tammy and Kirsty were waiting patiently outside the pub wrapped up in thick coats and woolly hats.

"Hey Merry Christmas babes, sorry I'm late!" She grinned as wrapped her arms around both their necks and leaning her weight a little long for support in her short mini skirt and denim jacket.

Tammy coughed and sniffed as the hug was relinquished "You okay Nells, it's been such a long time, we thought you had dropped off the planet!"

Nelly chuckled "I think I may have!" she grinned and swayed slightly.

"You been drinking already?"

Nelly giggled and brought her finger to her lips "Shush, a little no more than my usual!" she tipsily chuckled and patted her pocket of her jacket again checking her pack of cigarettes was still there.

Jennie sniffed the cool winter air "Your mum smoking again?" she jumped into the conversation.

Again, she shrugged her shoulders "Probably" she staggered and shivered "But I don't know, she is away. Shall we go in, its cold and I am wet, and I need another drink!" she slurred.

"Oh, shite Nells, firstly how drunk are you already and secondly you all home alone for Christmas?" Jennie sniffed the air again, shrugged her shoulders and the three of them headed inside.

Nelly shrugged "I am old enough, I will find my dad if I really need to, I am not worried!" she reassuringly tapped her breast pocket again for her pack of cigarettes. "I now really need another drink!" She smiled and wrapped both her arm around her friends' waists for support as the door man opened the doors wide for them to go in.

***

Nelly unsteadily sat back down at the table and shivered.

"Your mad to having to keep going out there to smoke, you never did before going away!" Tammy said shaking her head in disbelief.

Nelly shrugged her shoulders and put her pack down on the table. "I need to, can't smoke here!" she grinned unapologetic as she shivered again.

"So, what the fuck- what's it like being at an all-girls school? What the fuck?" Kirsty stated in utter disbelief.

"I know, I am not sure what my stepdad was thinking. It's amazing!" Nelly chuckled as she leaned and chased her straw with her tongue before slurping hard on her double vodka and coke. She looked up and smiled as a cute guy walked past.

Tammy raised her eyebrow as she watched Nelly's eyes and the diverted down as Nelly put her pack on the table next to her drinks. "Go on, how long have you, you know, now been smoking?"

Nelly laughed "From the first, oh actually second day I got there!" she laughed again. "The head mistress actually made me!"

Tammy screw her face up in disgust "What even after you hated your mum smoking and drinking all day?"

"Tell me about it!" she giggled and leant forward and chased her straw with her tongue before Her cheeks collapsing around the tube as she sucked hard before swallowing.

"So, you are you going to quit those awful things now you're home?" Kirsty leaned in with intent.

Nelly laughed and chuckled "Why?" and looked back with bemusement across her face.

"You know why, it's like, err, awful, it smells and is going to kill you, all the usual things?" Tammy rolled her green eyes.

Nelly shook her head "No, I don't think I can, yup, I definitely can't, and as I am going back to the academy after Christmas, I can't, plus I am really anoyshed that I can't smoke now in here!" she stroppily giggled and tapped her pack on the table and then pulled a filter out a quarter of the way.

"Oh God Nells, come on you've only just come back in, and it's freezing outside!" Tammy shivered as she replied.

"Yeah, tells me about it," she shrugged her shoulders, "I just like to smoke!" she giggled.

"Come on Nells, we know you better, you now going to quit those evil things?" Kirsty asked, poking the open pack with the lighter which rocked back and forth as it was balanced on top.

"Enid Kirkwood Believes Every Modern Women Should Enjoy a Cigarette." Nelly almost soberly chanted.

Tammy's eyes widen "What the fuck Nells, Enid bloody Blighton? Are you possessed or something?" she stared at Kirsty asking for help before looking back at Nelly.

"They Are the Epitome of Our Forward-Looking Movement." Nelly continued. "A Modern Girl Should Never Be Without a Cigarette."

Tammy sat mouth wide open "What the hell Nells. You know that's like crazy, batshit crazy, what is all this bullshit!"

Nelly shrugged her shoulders as her eyes came back in to focus, and leaned forward, back towards her drink noisily slurping and sucking the last dribble at the bottom with her straw. She swallowed and then grinned. "I thinks it's my round, Harold is paying," she tapped her sparkly purse on the table, "as I needs more drinks in me, and then youse both comes and joins me outside for smokes!" she grinned.

"But..."

"Every Great Women Is Supported by Her Friends and Acquaintances in Achieving Their Goals Which Can Be Achieved with Nicotine." She stated almost soberly she attempted to chant.

Tammy glanced at Kirsty and then back to Nelly "Woo there Nells you are freaking me out. We don't smoke!" Tammy defensively picked up her drink and gulped down the contents in a hurry.

She nodded slowly "Yes, you do now, comes on, let's go to the bar and then another smoke and have pee outside!" she grinned as she pushed back her chair, picked up her pack, mobile and purse and unsteadily got up and looked at them demanding that they followed. Tammy and Kirsty looked at each other, panic crossed their faces, as Nelly staggered towards the bar.

"She is so fucked!" Tammy said as she pushed her chair back and attempted to follow gathering up her hat, scarf, and coat in the process.

"Goodness knows what time she started drinking, this morning?" Kirsty questioned, "But I think we might be equally fucked soon too!" she declared as they followed Nelly to the bar.

"Oh God, this could be fun!" Tammy squealed with nervous excitement.

***

"It's, so very simples!" Nelly grinned as her frame swayed from side when she let go of the pub bench as she put the filter between her lips and the lighter in her hands, she cupped her fingers which glowed with the flame and then drew in on the cigarette, exhaling a small cloud of smoke. She then picked up her drink and gulped it with a large "ahhh" afterwards before promptly putting her arms back on the table for support.

"Oh god, look someone must have split there drink here earlier, watch your feet!" Tammy almost shouted moving her foot from the growing puddle on the floor below them.

Nelly nodded as she looked down between her knees "Oops, so they must have done! What a waste, never mind, anyway more importantly fores us now is der cigarettes!" she said as she wiggled her bottom slightly trying to get comfortable as the wet warmth between her legs dissipated and instantly steamed as it hit the floor and puddle slowly grew on the floor, and then turned the pack around to face the girls. "Every Great Women Is Supported by Her Friends and Acquaintances in Achieving Their Goals Which Can Be Achieved with Nicotine." Nelly chanted again.

Tammy tugged at her woolly hat nervously pushing her fringe up out the way of her forehead, "You are going to make us smoke?"

Nelly nodded with drunken intent "Making Those Around You Believe in The Actions of Kirkwood's Will Make Your Life Easier" she chanted as Tammy and Kirsty eyes widened as panic was etched across their faces "Trust me you will feel so much better for it!" Nelly grinned and pulled on her cigarette again, releasing the smoke as a succession of large smoke rings that then drifted across the courtyard. The two girls sat in silence opposite her mesmerised by them as the dissipated above a group of men on the table to their side, Nelly then forced the rest of the smoke out, "Then we are going to drink more!" she grinned as the smoke poured out of her mouth then nose. "Then piss, then sleep!" she stated defiantly, pushing the open pack across the table as smiled as both girls looked intently at Nelly before both coughed as the enticing cloud of exhaled smoke drifted across their faces.

***

"Oh my god that is vile!" Tammy shrieked between coughs as she waved her cigarette between her fingers.

Nelly pulled on her cigarette and exhaled her smoke across into the girls faces again. "Perseverance will pay off!" she grinned. "Your turn Kirsty!" she smiled and picked up her vodka and coke and took a large gulp.

Kirsty looked nervously across the table at both of Tammy and Nelly as she was handed the cigarette. She took it between her fingers, placed it between her lips and with a perfect cheek hollowing inhale pulled the smoke into her lungs. She paused, smiled, and then let out the large cone to the sky.

Tammy looked aghast. "What?"

Kirsty laughed, "Tams, both my parents smoke, come on, don't you think I know how to smoke?"

"But?" Tammy replied.

"Every Great Women Needs a Cigarette!" Nelly chanted and stared intently at Tammy.

Chapter 13 A little Later in the week.

Nelly practically growled as she pressed her finger against the red button and stared crossly at the screen of her mobile phone as Kirsty, Tammy and even Sally, all said that they now had to stay in and see the family today.

It was only eleven thirty in the morning and they had to actually see their families, rather than the pub, and as it was so close to Christmas, they really needed to save some money and that they physically couldn't cope again spend the whole day in the pub or even come around to hers again, however exciting, fun, drink and smoke filled it would be.

Nelly's frown diminished as looked down at another the piece of paper with Tracey's mobile number that she had drunkenly scrawled in black mascara on it. Nelly put the heavily brown stained filter back between her lips, pulled with all her might on her cigarette, exhaled, and then focused on the screen and carefully typed the number in, and pressed the now green button, her heart pumped excitedly as it wrang, and wrang, going to answerphone. She pushed the phone across the table, only to retrieve it and try again, eventually after three further attempts and another cigarette of it going to the answerphone twice more, Tracey sounding rather happy but tipsy, eventually answered explaining the phone had accidently fallen down the side of the sofa.

They had agreed it was an excellent idea that she came over for the day.

Nelly then sat there in the semi darkness lit only by the glow from her cigarettes, as she slowly worked her way through her latest pack waiting for Tracey. As she lay there in her grey hoody she read over and over again the badly scribbled note that her mum had left on the kitchen table, she had already read it a dozen or more times over the last few days, it was a nice note telling her how much she loved her, and that Harold had topped up her credit card for the Christmas holidays and that they would be back next year.

She dangled the cigarette as she scrolled through her phone, her hand hovered over Dad in the contacts, as her thumb stayed above the handset logo, her pulled hard on the cigarette between lips and as she exhaled pushed the mobile across the table and watched as the smoke dissipated the screen went black.

***

As the late afternoon light dimmed, a grey taxi pulled down Nelly's wintery windswept rain-soaked tree lined street, the red and brown autumnal leaves long gone from the now bare branches. The large, detached houses each separated by a small red brick walls along with neat and tidy rhododendron and flowerless hydrangea shrubs. Tracey leaned over the front seat, showing most of her free hanging breasts in her red low-cut top to the driver whilst waving her credit card in his direction and purring as she eventually got the card in the slot, and with concentration and with two attempts put in the correct pin. He then came around and opened the door for her and she stepped out, and with a shriek her wobbled and she fell out through the door with a yelp into the puddle between the curb and the drive, her bag clinked and clanged with bottles it contained.

He checked that she was okay as she sat there shaking her head, her legs and backside splattered in water and wet leaves, as the driver chuckling to himself then got back in the car tutting and slowly drove off leaving her alone on the pavement on all fours.

Tracey then stretched her back as she on straightened up the best she could in her condition as to look where she was going and stayed there like an animal quietly giggling to herself until eventually she shuffled herself up so that she was now squatting on her haunches, she looked down as she thought for a second and nodded confidently as jet of urine gushed and poured glistening through her already sopping muddy gusset of her now very wet and stretched black leggings. She paused for thirty seconds an enjoyed the warmth of the release, then bounced a couple of times as the cooling fluid wicked and dripped off her crotch and thighs below into the stream she had produced. It was slowly steaming and gurgling its way down the pavement towards the puddle by the road she had just got out of, then shook her head as like a baby giraffe walking for the first time with discoordination of her legs and arms she slowly stood up straight, she flicked her gusset of pee and then swiped the handle of her bag, groaned as she missed it, before eventually with grizzle at the weight she stepped to the side and picked it up pulling it over her cardigan covered shoulder. She put her hand in the bag and rummaged around inside the rucksack before realising she was in the wrong pocket, she unzipped the other pouch and smiled to herself as she pulled out a cigarette and lighter, and whilst gently swaying got it alight. She looked ahead determinedly and staggered slowly up the drive dragging on her cigarette as she went.

Tracey pushed her finger almost violently against the white plastic doorbell, it dinged loudly inside, a dog growled barked from deep within. She pressed it again, the dog barked again. She wobbled back off the front doorstep and took a drag on her cigarette, whilst looking the house up and down.

She shouted "Nelly, Nelly, babes?" before coughing again and staggering around the driveway occasionally remembering to pull on her cigarette between shouting again. She walked back up to the red door and banged on it, the bronze door knocker rocked and clanged against the wooden door, the distant dog barked even louder from within the house.

She again shouted at the top of her drunken voice "Nelly, Nelly, Nelly." Before taking another recuperative drag of her cigarette, the exhaled smoke dissipating in the damp air.

Tracey staggered as she attempted to march back up to the door and banged again with her fist "Wake up Nelly I am here, and I've brought drinkies!" she bellowed at the top of her drunken voice and then had a hacking cough, she then banged on the door again before staggering backwards away from the front doorstep and dragging on her cigarette as she wobbled.

The net curtains of the houses around her started twitching as the inhabitants of the street stared at the young clearly very drunk women waving around in the mid-afternoon, staggering, and shouting loudly for a Nelly, there was a rattle of a window locks being undone as people watched on, as the dog barked and growled from within the house.

A door banged open and exhaled cloud of cigarette smoke drifted across the drive as Nelly looked out and chuckled "Miss, babes, Tracey, I'm over here!" she stated leaning against the white painted door frame of the now open front door.

Confusion reigned on Tracey's face as she looked up and down the house trying to see where Nelly's voice was coming from as the loud dog continued angrily barking away, a puzzled look turned to concern before turning her head slightly following the sound of a throat clearing cough to see the half-dressed Nelly on the other side of the low wall taking yet another deep drag on her cigarette, before flicking the butt down the empty concrete drive as she exhaled.

"Oops!"

The end...for now.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers
1...5678910