Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the table on the far end next to a bottle of vodka was a battered well used 1990's black portable stereo with a tape deck.

Miss Hunter strode into the middle of the hall, her white shorts undeniably now yellow in the crotch, turned and blew the whistle, in an attempt to stop the chattering as the girls stood milling around shivering in the cold room, killing time and some genuinely still yawning, cigarettes burning between fingers trying to avoid looking at what they were about to do.

"Gels, in 5 minutes, I am going to press play, okay, if I was you, I would empty your bladders now, if you need to, away from the course, and if you want a drink whilst doing this, get it open now, oh and of course make sure your ciggies ready!"

"Yes Miss" the tuneless gravelly, coughing, and spluttering reply came from the group.

"Everyone know what they are doing?"

"Yes Miss" the bored sounding riposte came back.

"And where is Veronica?" She bellowed looking at her flock in front of her.

They all looked at each other and chattered amongst themselves.

"Where is she?"

"Last seen drinking with Dot, Miss." A voice squeaked out.

"And where is Dot?" Miss Hunter's gravelly voice boomed.

There was a cacophony of giggles, before another voice shouted, "Still asleep miss!"

Miss Hunter tutted. "She will never learn!"

They all turned their heads in unison as the double doors loudly flung open with a bang.

"Imish here, nose prosplblmes now, imish here!" Veronica slurred as she forced her way into the throngs of girls as bounced off them and staggered through the gaggle to the front of the group all attempting to quietly chuckle at Veronica behind her back as she stood there in front of them with her bright red buttocks and her hand on her thong covered hips.

"Evening Veronica!" Miss Hunter paused and looked her up and down "And what has happened to your shoes and, more importantly, err, clothes?" Miss Hunter asked as Veronica wobbled around in front of her in just her soaked through green thong, with two packs of cigarettes and silver hipflask squished in place against her skin by the thin lace covered elastic on both hips.

She shook her head "Noshing hash hasphened!" she shrugged her shoulders and wobbled backward and forwards as she giggled.

"Excellent, nothing we can do about it now, you can help everyone get in the spirit of this test, please just don't fall over, and hurt yourself!"

"Yes Mish," she nodded, her head wobbling ever so slightly "Ise just needs my cigsh first!" She slurred as she straightened up, messed about with her hair as she wobbled about, tugging at the end of her ponytail making it far messier, and then fiddled with her hip until she pulled a cigarette from the pack wedged in her elastic and positioned it between her glossy lips as a flame from a lighter appeared in front of her nose from one of the girls. With a gentle pull, she soon exhaled, removed the cigarette from her lips and was instantly handed an opened bottle of blue WKD that she smiled, and then guzzled she made an indirect way to the front of the cones with her bottle and cigarette in separate hands.

***

The decades old, stretched and chewed tape crackled into life, and the determined and authoritative female voice boomed "Drag" there was a large communal intake of smoke from the girls. "Hold" and then "Exhale" followed by a squeak of a beep- and then like a herd of disorganised elephants the girls groaned as they clumped forward in a row, safely reaching the other side smiling as they arrived before the noise, they all turned, BEEP and voice boomed out "Drag", it then paused, "Hold", pause and "Exhale"- then another loud Beep and they set off again.

The process repeated Drag, Hold, Exhale- BEEP again they set off, making the gentle walk across the room. BEEP, again they all made it back to the other side.

Drag, Hold, Exhale- BEEP again they all set off, Miss Hunter blew her whilst as this time four girls didn't reach the end before BEEP went off, they shrugged their shoulders and opened a Smirnoff ice and lit a fresh cigarette before turning back and watching the action.

BEEP they all moved successfully across the room, Miss Hunters head was as if she was watching a game of tennis, BEEP and they would traverse the room under a cloud of smoke, and she would follow with her eyes. Again, she blew the whistle, three girls dropped out.

BLEEP they moved quicker, they coughs got louder as their legs moved faster BLEEP, whistle, more dropped out instantly going to grab a drink.

"Imsh good at tis!" Veronica gloated as she wobbled and staggered her way across the floor whilst Nelly and Melanie followed suite.

"Yes!" Grinned Nelly.

BEEP, and the whistle as more dropped out.

Drag, Hold, Exhale, BEEP,

BEEP, Whistle.

Drag, Hold, Exhale, BEEP,

BEEP, Whistle

"I'm stills the besh!" Veronica panted as she and Nelly made their way across the room, pausing at the end for a quick drag, hold and exhale.

"Yesss!" Nelly replied puffing away on air.

"I has yet to be evers be beaten!" Veronica cackled.

BEEP,

BEEP, Whistle. Melanie filtered off and headed over to the table and bent over double for breath before straightening up and clapping on Nelly before swiftly opening bottle of Smirnoff Ice and thirstily chugging it down.

"Well done gels, keep going!" Miss Hunter shouted clapping her hands together as the final two girls traversed the room as everyone else stood on the side lines clapping and cheering.

BEEP,

"Struggling?" Nelly asked, "come on!" BEEP,

"Nevers!" Veronica shook her bright red face and took a wheezing deep breath, BEEP,

BEEP, "Come on!" BEEP, and a loud thud and a gasp and groan as there was a communal of intake of air from the girls.

Whistle. The room was deafened by the clapping and whooping as Veronica rolled on to her front, and like a stubborn camel in the desert slowly lifted her face off the floor and climbed up to all fours, slipping a couple of times on the sweaty floor and collapsing flat on her face.

"Well done, Nelly!" Miss Hunter shouted. As a group of girls ran over to help Veronica off the floor.

Nelly was bent over, her hands were taking her weight on her knees, she was panting hard.

"Excellent gals, right, everyone ready to go again, that was the practice session?" Miss Hunter laughed.

"No miss!" they chanted back in shock.

"Come on once again girls, come on, one more drink and a free smoke then, I think we go again!" Miss Hunter boomed as she eventually once fiddling with the buttons on the black tape deck, and tutting at the machine but eventually pressed rewind on the tape deck as it whirred and whizzed.

Nelly wiped her forehead with her right hand and then placed it on her hip, as her left brought the filter back to her lips, with her fingers making a wide vee, her cheeks collapsed as she pulled the smoke hard into her desperate screaming lungs. "I didn't expect to win that!" she said as the smoke poured back out of her mouth before instantly hitting on it again.

"You did well!" Melanie smiled.

"Let's see if I cannot do well again!" she sighed the rest of her exhale out of her nose.

"You will, you are amazing at this!" Melanie smiled as she brought her own cigarette to her lips and pulled hard.

***

BEEP, Whistle.

"Well Done Nelly again! Commiserations Veronica." Miss Hunter shouted and the girls all clapped and whooped. As Veronica lay out flat on her back her chest rising and falling rapidly as she groaned and her chest wheezed loudly as her lungs rose and fell as they screamed for oxygen through the tar laden alveoli, there was growing puddle splashing and gurgling on the floor as it developed between her sprawled out naked thighs.

Chapter 7 Bedtime

After yet another shower to wash of the sweat and dirt from the floor, followed chatting with everyone with a couple of very small celebratory drinks over tea, still nervously knowing what she had to do next, Nelly managed to pass the sobriety test with Tiffany with some overly exaggerated wobbling on one leg, as they had later found out that Veronica had passed out fast asleep in a corridor and so after platting her hair like a croissant, had been covered up with a blanket and left her alone.

Nelly had downed the obligatory two shots of night cap vodka, followed by the communal teeth washing session, as the lights were being turned off, Nelly lay there quietly taking deep breaths trying to stay awake for twenty minutes that it always took for the chatter and giggles slowly die down, only then could she then dare to get dressed again under her bed sheet, and silently made her move, creeping down the dorm attempting to avoid her feet splashing the left over streams on the floor and not jumping with the snores and coughs as she attempted to glide silently down the dorm.

As she turned by the showers, even with the water turned off she could see four legs entangled with each other from below the grey plastic curtain and the sound of grunting, moaning, sucking, and smacking of lips and hips, she smiled and half tempted to pull the curtain, to see who it was, she shook her head and turned and carefully made her way down the steps towards the main hallway. She got to the bottom, and whilst looking around in the darkness lit a cigarette, the flame from the lighter briefly and brightly illuminating the hallway highlighting her presence. She tutted to herself and slowly continued making her way, the red tip glowing as her hand swung.

She was alone and almost sober in the darkness of the empty draughty corridors, following the cheap red and silver Christmas tinsel swinging whilst loosely tapped to the corridor's walls, with the low red glow from her cigarette lighting her way as she pulled on it between her lips, and then exhaled as she slowly made her way carefully down and along past the theatre room, and then the silent offices, as she headed towards the staff quarters. It was the first time she had left the dorm rooms at night; the place was eerie the whole building seemed to be creaking and groaning as the wind blew outside.

Standing in the grand entrance hall with the large Christmas tree looking cold with its white lights turned off, as she stood under the large glass chandelier, she jumped as she thought she saw movement out of the corner of her eyes, but it was the trees outside creating shadows though the glass against the wall behind her, she paused and pulled again on the cigarette again, held the smoke for a beat as she contemplated her next move before exhaling and looking down the long dark hallway in front of her with trepidation, she started to slowly walk down in the direction of room number 9.

Nelly paused outside Miss Hunters room, the noises suggested she was researching yet another 'informative film' with the groans, grunts, and high pitch overly acted shouts for "Oh big boy, more and harder!" loudly coming through the door. She quietly chuckled to herself and slowly made her way down to the end of the hallway.

She instinctively went to knock on the door but paused, as it was already invitingly a few centimetres ajar, Nelly looked around behind her to check no one was following or watching her and then pushed at the open door, the room was not pitch dark as she expected, on the floor there were spread out every few steps brightly burning tea lights leading in the direction of the sofa. Nelly gently pushed the door to behind her, the lock clunked shut, the tea lights daintily danced temptingly, attempting to go out, as the gust of air caused by door as moved through its arc, Nelly paused and listened along with her own heart thumping loudly she could hear gently breathing in the silence of the room, with a tentative drag on her cigarette, she exhaled and stepped forward as she followed the candle lit path, the two tea lights were floating like little sailing boats drifting on the draughts of the room on a puddle on the floor by the coffee table. She smiled as she swerved around the liquid and the tealights desperately trying not to step on them as she made her way around the room.

She stepped as quietly and daintily as she could in her clogs, all the practice getting into the house at night was easy for limited amount she had drunk all day, she followed the candles with her eyes up onto the coffee table with an empty bottle of wine next to ashtray, she took a final drag on her cigarette and dropped it in there as she exhaled, she then stepped around more streams of the puddles she followed more of the romantic yellow flickering tealights around the corner of the sofa. She looked up and with her eyes tried to focus into the darkness, she smiled, there were three more lights shining couple more paces apart through the open door and into Tracey's bedroom, Nelly smiled as she paused and in anticipation, ran her hands through her hair, attempting to make herself slightly more presentable for her, and undid the top bottom of her shirt, and then confidently strode forward into the candle lit darkened bedroom. She looked at Tracey, her soft ceramic white body highlighted by the dancing flames of several more candles, she had her head propped up on her hand, her elbow on the pillow, her knee of her right leg was up in a 45 degree angle, open and suggestively displaying her body, the folds of her soft creamy white skin was flickering and glowing in the candlelight from the bedside table, the skin was contrasting against the matching bright red lace lingerie, the gusset of her knickers considerably darker than the rest of the set. But as Nelly took a step closer towards the radiant light was also clear that Tracey's eyes were very much closed, she was fast asleep, her head twisted awkwardly, stretching her skin, and pushing a small double chin against her hand, there was dribble of saliva from the corner of her mouth was dripping off her hand and on to the bed.

Nelly was frozen to the spot for what felt like eternity; she stroked her own chin; she did not know what to do. She glanced at the open pack of cigarettes on the bedside table and smiled as she knew what the first thing she really needed to do was, she shuffled across and slide the filter out and put it between her lips. She slid back away from the bed and picked up a tealight from the bed side table and used the flame to light the cigarette, and with a couple of drags got it alight and the nicotine back into her now very nervous blood stream. She leant over and quietly placed the tea light back and then with a loud swallow of air she started to back out of the room the way she came, but whilst the still asleep Tracey started to cough and splutter, dribbling more saliva down her hand, her lovely large breasts bounced and wobbled in their transparent lacey mesh bra, her green bead dangling from her pierced belly button flapped and slapped against her soft skin, as she heaved, she then with a further deep cough, she groaned and licked her lips as she slowly woke up as her head started to slide off her hand, and before it did her eyes, flickered, she coughed again, as her eyelids gradually opened and adjusted to the dim light, she looked at Nelly standing there silhouetted, the red cherry of her cigarette burning brightly between her fingers, the smoke drifting off it in front of her and groggily smiled and silently offered her hand up with two of her fingers in a vee, asking for her lit cigarette, and Nelly smiled dutifully handed it over.

With a smile she croaked "Thank you!" before placing the filter between her lips and closing her eyes as she breathed in the smoke to her lungs.

"No problem, Miss." Nelly smiled as Tracey's eyes closed again as her cheeks desperately collapsed around the cigarette, "I guess it's a bit late for typing practice this evening?" Nelly jested as she wiggled her hips and dropped her skirt to the floor narrowly missing a candle nearby as Tracey exhaled a huge plume of smoke into her and nodded enthusiastically as she licked her lips and shuffled her weight across the bed making space for Nelly.

Chapter 8 Kirkwood's Support Bubble

Miss Hunter stood at the front of the theatre room in her white blouse and short black skirt, looking particularly formal and unusually sober. She placed a full bottle of red wine and an empty glass down on the little lectern and then took an unusual purposeful stride to the left away from the lectern.

"Good morning gels," she clasped her hands together in a clap, in an attempted way to interrupt the continuous din of the chatter and hacking coughs that the girls always produced. "Today we have got a special guest." She boomed.

The girls continued chatting amongst themselves trying to determine who that was.

"Gels!" she bellowed in attempt to silence them, then coughed herself "Yes, we all know how following Enid Kirkwood's excellent philosophy, it is all is about setting us all up for a future life outside of the academy. Well today I have invited a former graduate Miss Nina Stamps and her gorgeous and amazing mother Regina to come and take questions from you regarding how well the academy helps you once you leave." The room fell silent mid speech before building back up again, the girls all turned to each other and started chatting.

"Gels, please, quiet and of course where the hell is Veronica?" She and the rest of the group all took a deep breath and looked towards the door in anticipation of her banging her way through late as usual.

There was a cough on the front row as she stood up cigarette clamped between her lips as wobbled in her heels "I am here Miss." She mumbled around her cigarette.

Surprize crossed Miss Hunters face "Oh, wonderful, come with me to meet the Stamps?"

"Yes, of course Miss."

"Great come on, I am sure you remember her, she was head girl in your first year!"

"Err, Yes, Miss." Veronica said with little conviction of remembering her, as she leaned over and stubbed her cigarette out and got up, wobbled in her heels as she adjusted her microskirt which was flashing her non regulation bright orange knickers slightly down her thighs and started to follow.

***

Veronica greeted Nina with a bear hug wrapping her arms around Nina's neck in large embrace, who with her straw-coloured hair her large sagging breasts contained in an overly tight red boob tube which was pushing her white podgy belly out so that it over hung short black skirt, which covered her thick dark denier covered thighs.

With the hug over they chatted as Veronica led Nina in the direction she knew well into the theatre room, as Miss Hunter smiled and led Regina to follow her into her office. She pointed with her hand in the direction of the chair and proudly welcomed her to the school again.

She made her way around the desk, and sniffed the air, and looked at the floor as she grimaced and then pushed her window further open before turning and picking up her pack of cigarettes. She instantly offered on to the equally overweight looking Regina, with her long almost dirty looking blonde hair up in a ponytail away from her splotchy face, her ill-fitting top stretched around her breasts and belly, a cigarette.

Regina put her hand up as if to say stop and shook her head and tutted, "This is the very reason I have agreed to come with her today!" she said almost crossly as Miss Hunter flicked her lighter, and lit her cigarette, the smoke from the tip of the cigarette drifted on the ice cool air from the window towards Regina.

"What's the matter?" Miss Hunter stated with her exhale, with more smoke blowing her way.

"That is the very crux of the matter!" Regina said pointing at Miss Hunters burning cigarette.

"What, I don't see any problem?" Miss Hunter replied looking around, before flicking her ash in the ashtray and tilting her head back as she took a long drag on the filter.