Miss Enid Kirkwood’s Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait another day to get home" Melissa grinned. "I just can't wait!" as she pulled another cigarette from her pack and using the burning tip of her cigarette, chain lit straight into the next one.

"Lucky you!" Nelly said little disappointment in her voice, she shrugged her shoulders, "I am just grateful that we are given our suitcases back and allowed to wear civies today. Like we can actually get dressed, my own blinking pants!" She grinned. "Jeans, wow!" she rolled her eyes. "I really just hope they still fit..." she tailed off.

"Just remember Nells "she smiled "We now need pull both jeans AND knickers down when going to the toilet!"

Nelly's eyes widened and she glanced at her suitcase "Oh god yeah!" They both chuckled, coughed and then simultaneously pulled on their cigarettes before Melissa turned as she exhaled and then attempted to fight her new knickers as she slowly continued to get dressed.

Chapter 10 Christmas Quiz

In the theatre room under the white projection board Miss Hunter sat with red tinsel pinned to her greying hair, and green tinsel around her neck, politely tapped her lighter against the bottle of wine, which dinged slightly, as she slowly stood up Miss Archer, Miss Turnaware and Miss Andrews who were sitting alongside her all jumping slightly in surprise and tilted their heads to watch as she unsteadily wobbled around before putting her hand back on the table and leaning forward slightly, before leaning back. "Welcome Gals to the End of Year Quiz. Just a little fun before everyone gets to go home, as ever I hope you have enjoyed our teaching, but I will hand over to our amazing and capable hands of our amazing head girl Veronica Brookes-ffinch for this year's fun and games!"

Everyone looked around the murmuring and chuntering got louder as the girls all whispered that got louder and louder as they muttered that she wasn't there.

Miss Hunter looked dejected as she studied the faces in front of her "Okay where is Veronica now?" she stated with an element of concern as the chatter amongst the girls increased.

The heads of the whole room then swivelled to their right as the door banged open as Veronica fell through the wobbling as ever in her very high heels showing off her civilian red micro leather skirt, her gusset of her now darkened fluorescent green knickers flashing as she wobbled forward as she walked. The papers she was holding were tight to her bulging breasts which were predictably falling out of her white lowcut top, "I am here, don't worry!" she grinned as she wobbled in the direction of the chair at the front of the auditorium before turning and facing the teachers, her back to the room.

"Girls, teachers, as we know the rules of this quiz, are quite simple, drink if you get the answer wrong, don't if you get it right!" Veronica announced once she was just about standing still.

"Yeah" everyone said it, the noise rumbled around the room like thunder.

She turned and wobbled again in her heels taking a couple of corrective steps as she pointed in turn, stepped to the left each time "I have chosen, Melissa, Tiffany, Sarah and, err the new girl Nells for me, I mean, us, the students team!" she grinned.

Everyone clapped as they made their way up to the table sitting behind two empty glass ashtrays on it. Their chairs squeaked as the moved them around.

The girls nervously looked at each other as they put their packs and lighters on the table in front of them and then looked across at the teachers table with four bottles of wine and glasses then back at their table with a jug of water.

Veronica shuffled her papers in front of her and coughed to clear her throat. "I must admit, I may have had a couple of drinks to calm my nerves this morning, I hope I don't fuck up too much and anyway, yes this is a little short, sorry." She pulled puppy dog eyes to the teachers.

"Is it longer than your skirt?" Miss Hunter reposted.

"Yes, just about, I think miss, I sort of ran out of time, but I did have fun once I had found the library." She grinned. "Shit, before I start, I need a ciggy, then I will start with my team" she smiled brightly, pulled a cigarette from deep between her breasts and placed the filter in her lips, she fished out a lighter too, and eventually had the cigarette lit and subsequently took a required and desperate hit.

"Come on!" Miss Hunter bellowed as Veronica exhaled and then she flapped her papers again.

"Okay I'm ready now..." she coughed and pulled on her cigarette again, then exhaled and then turned to look at the girls "Pupils- Which country do you find the Great Sphinx?"

Tiffany put her hand up "Egypt?"

"Excellent!" Veronica grinned. "Sadly, no drinks for you!" she flicked her cigarette and took another drag. Forcing the cloud of smoke up and away from her. "Teachers. How high is the Sphynx, in Egypt, in metres? I will take the nearest 5!" She turned to the gathered audience and beamed a grin as the girls who chuntered amongst themselves trying to guess.

The group of teachers all looked at each other and muttered, shook their heads, and shrugged their shoulders.

Miss Hunter took the lead "We believe, guess, err I don't know, 66 metres?" with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Metres?"

Miss Hunter looked at the others they all nodded in agreement.

"Sorry, merry Christmas, down the drinks, its 20 metres, you were so close Miss, it was actually 66 feet!" she grinned, as the teacher clinked their glasses and guzzled down wine in a couple of large gulps. As the girls all clapped, whooped and stomped their feet.

"Ready for the next question girls?" She asked once there was a level of decorum.

"Yeah Veronica."

"Sorry girls, its more geography," she giggled nervously "but only because I tripped over an atlas on Tuesday! What is famous about the tower in Pisa?"

Nelly put her hand up "Err its leaning, a bit like we do?" She chuckled!

Veronica nodded. "Well done, Nells, sorry no drinks for you. So, teachers ready for the next one?"

"Go on Veronica, we all need to get home today!" Miss Hunter smiled.

She coughed again "How many steps are there inside to the tower again; I will take to the nearest 5?" she smiled and put the filter between her bright red lips and pulled the smoke into her lungs.

There was great consternation and murmuring and thinking as they dragged on their cigarettes as they all discussed the options.

Miss Hunter nodded as she looked at Miss Turnaware "Yes, that is as good as guess as any." She turned and looked at Veronica "300?"

She smiled "Sorry Miss, 251, you were so close!" she grinned. "Get those drinks down you." They did just that by clinking their topped-up glasses and then chugging them down.

A pattern developed of easy dolly questions to the girls and complex questions to the teachers on a similar theme, as they drank more and more wine as they of course got them wrong.

"Ohh, this is a good one girls!" she grinned like a cat who got the cream. "What is the special drug element in the cigarettes that makes sure we all enjoy them?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes bored and put her hand up "Nicotine?" she said as if Veronica was being stupid.

"Yes, well done."

"Teachers, top up your glasses! I think you will need to."

"I got that feeling of doom!" Grinned Miss Turnaware as she then pulled on her cigarette.

"Okay, teachers what is the chemical formula for the delightful nicotine we all now require?"

There was a round of coughing followed by chattering amongst everyone there.

"Oh god, I should know that one!" Miss Hunter mused as she twisted her wrinkled mouth around and fiddled with the tinsel that was now dropping in front of her face. "It's C something..." she said out loud and looked at the others for support, she pulled a cigarette from her pack in front of her and with two big drags got it a light, exhaling upwards and away.

"Ohh I know there is an H in there somewhere, who knows?" Miss Turnaware suggested as she followed suite and lit up, and then with a thud, noisily dropping her lighter back on the table. Miss Andrews shrugged her shoulders and opened yet another bottle of wine and then topped up the wine glasses in preparation.

"Sorry. As ever we don't know Veronica!" Miss Hunter replied as she knocked the ash from her cigarette on the ashtray and took a long deep pull on the cigarette, before taking her full glass in her hand in preparation.

She smiled and nodded and brought the card closer to her nose to read it "Well miss its C10H14N2." She read it twice slowly trying to make sure that she had all the collect letters and numbers in the right order.

"Well, we would never have guessed that would we, Chin Chin." And the teachers chugged down their wine yet again, Miss Andrews letting out the loud burp afterwards and then wiping her face of red wine giggling. "Shall we do one more question as everyone needs to get on, and the wine is now working, and I imagine your girls need a drink!" She grinned as she shook her head and looked at the empty glass as Miss Andrews leant over and topped it up yet again. As the student team sat there freshly lit cigarettes burning between their fingers as they leaned on the table waiting.

"Yes Miss, of course, except we can't as we have wait for her parents!" she suggested, nodded, and pulled on the short butt of her cigarette before dropping it in to a nearby ashtray as she exhaled.

"Oh, yes, of course, wonderful!" Miss Hunter replied and unabashedly sighed as urine cascaded down from her chair splashing on to the floor. "Please, just carry on!" she waved her cigarette around as she continued to pee.

"Of, course Miss", Veronica shuffled her papers again and ran her finger down the page looking for a question.

"Shall we make this the last question?"

"Yes Veronica, we need to get on!"

"Oh, okay, right girls, under what plant would you kiss at Christmas?"

Nelly laughed and flicked her ash from her cigarette and shuffled forward and caught the eye of Miss Turnaware across the table through the smoke and smiled at each other "Err, Mistletoe?"

The girls all applauded and enthusiastically whooped the simple question being correct.

"Well done, Nelly!" Veronica grinned.

"So, the final question to the teachers. It's a simple one that you should get!" she giggled pulled on her cigarette, exhaled, and then looked at her sheet again "What is world's longest recorded kiss?"

Miss Archer coughed mid swallow of her wine "Pardon?"

"Miss, what is the world's longest recorded continuous snog?" Veronica made a Vee with her fingers and then stuck her tongue between them and wiggled it, before busting in to a fit of giggles.

The teachers all looked at each other and shrugged "24 hours max?" Miss Archer suggested to Miss Hunter.

"Maybe you can go longer?"

"I can't go longer than twenty minutes without a ciggy!" Miss Turnaware mused as she tapped her pack in front of her on the table.

Miss Archer laughed, "You mean more like 10?"

"Ha, bloody ha, true, as I then need a drink and piss!" and they all laughed as they fiddled with their packs and eventually bought a cigarette out and placed it between their lips.

"The answer is...we don't know, or probably care. 25 hours?" Miss Hunter coarsely chuckled as one by one they lit their cigarettes as Veronica shuffled with her papers before tracing along the words carefully with her fingers.

"Apparently it is 32 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds!" Veronica laughed. "Teachers, finish your drinks, down in one!" Veronica chanted and the rest of the girls joined in banging on the back of the chair in front of them.

"Well done, Veronica, and gels!" Miss Hunter stated as she unsteadily stood up. "Gels return to your dorms, parents will be here from 11ish, we will stay out the way, as to not embarrass anyone. Leading me to say, have a great drunk merry Christmas, as I am already!" she grinned and picked up her glass and took a gulp. "Stay merry and probably wet, and we will see you all next year!"

The girls all clapped and then with their coughs and splutters, one by one all got up and made their way out of the auditorium.

Chapter 11 Home Time

Nelly sat cross legged on her bed pulling at the frayed thread holding her winter warm leggings together, sipping her mug of cooling coffee, the room had been hosed down, and mopped up and then the dust sheets had been spread across the bar at the end of the room that morning before the quiz.

Her current cigarette filter was short and was clamped between her fingers. The ashtray balanced on her knee was filling up rather quickly as she sat waiting. Waiting for something or somebody.

The dormitory was completely empty.

She had followed all the others back to pack and say a good goodbye. Her suitcase sat at the end of the bed already to go.

One by one they had hugged each other and wished merry Christmas and a happy new year, before agreeing that of course they would contact each other over the holidays once they had got their laptops back, before pulling their clanking suitcases full of squirreled away alcohol and cigarettes to the front door to meet their parents.

The constant dripping noise from the shower heads was now echoing around the empty building. The bars fridges occasionally kicked in and whirred, but there was no giggling, chatting, shrieks, coughs, splutters, and the almost constant sound of splattering from bodily functions from the girls to mask it now.

Melissa and Veronica had been the last two to finally leave thirty minutes ago, and had again offered her a lift home, but she refused as Miss Turnware had promised to drop her home.

The teachers were supposedly all having their final debrief of the year, which definitely meant more drinks, and no briefs. Which meant she sat alone in the large dormitory.

The looked up from her cold mug of coffee as a door banged in the wind and echoed in a distant hallway, she brought the filter to her lips, closed her eyes, and dragged hard, the tip fizzed and burnt brightly as it got closer to the orange filter and her fingers, and she exhaled dropping the butt in amongst the others in her ashtray on her lap. She, wetted her lips and with nothing else to do instantly pulled a new fresh cigarette out the pack and brought it to her lips, flicked the lighter and with two deep drags inhaled again, she shuffled back against the bare, stripped pillow attempting to get comfortable, flicked the ash, again closed her eyes as her head gently thumped and her lungs pulled hard against the filter.

The door of the dorm swung open and banged against the stoppers and in staggered Tracey Turnaware her untucked white shirt covered in red wine stains, just the lowest button still done up, and a bottle of wine in her hand. "Nellllls!" Tracey slurred as she looked around the room eventually spotting her. "Hey, you, there you is, whys my gorgeous heres on yours own?" Tracey giggled and brought the bottle red wine to her lips and tipped it and her head back and took a lazy gulp, splashing lots down her neck as she staggered sideways whilst wiping her face with the back of her arm.

Nelly shrugged her shoulders as she spun her legs around and off the bed, so they were on the floor. "Dunno, waiting..."

"Ah for me?" she grinned "Wese are dones for the years, come on down and parteee with meeee!" she giggled and wiggled her soggy black legging covered hips in a bad attempt at erotic dance routine rubbing her finger furiously in her crotch whilst attempting to look at Nelly.

Nelly put her now nearly empty tea mug down on the bed side table and picked up her pack and lighter then shuffled off the bed and made her way towards Tracey, putting her arm around her waist to stop her staggering too far.

She looked at Tracey's wide pupils and messed up hair, and laughed "Trace, your way too drunk and I am, you know, far too sober, but I am dying for drink!" she grinned as she fluttered her eye lids and took a drag on her cigarette.

"Wells then you shoulds better fucking catch up then!" She offered Nelly the bottle and took her cigarette in return.

"Thought, you'd never ask, I don't think you need to drink any more!" she stated as she took a gulp and winced at the taste after the coffee and then took another long gulp. "Also how are we going home?" The neck of the bottle loudly popping from her lips as she released it.

Tracey, exhaled and then violently shook her head and then regretted doing so, "No, no babes, not today as we parteee." She then jiggled and danced her breasts bouncing and jiggling in her top "Wese goes homes tomorrow!" She flung her hand forward as to state later, then saw her cigarette in her hand, smiled at it and attempted to put the short butt of the cigarette between her lips but dropped it on the floor in the process and shrugged her shoulders then tried to dance with Nelly before pushing her head forward and sloppily kissing her.

Nelly laughed once they finished passionately slobbering each other, she licked her lips and wiped the wine and saliva off her face and winced as she rubbed her hand on her hips "Trace, Miss, not here, let's go and find the others shall we, or maybe your bed?" She asked as bent down picked up the butt off the floor and steered Tracey back down the corridor.

"In beds with you sounds good!" she slurred as her head wobbled loosely on her shoulders as she attempted another sloppy kiss.

As they made their way along the corridor in a slow and meandering way, bouncing off the walls a couple of times as they got closer to the staff room, the cheesy Christmas music boomed louder echoing down the hallway, Tracey started bouncing and bopping along to Wizard "I wish it could be Christmas every day" blaring out yet again from the CD player, they paused by the door and peaked in to see Miss Hunter, cigarette clamped between her lips, who was clearly naked staggering and dancing, her large breasts and bulging belly and buttocks bouncing with abandon as she made her way around as she moved across the room waving the tinsel around in circles as if she was a majorette, whilst the other equally semi- undressed teachers clapped and cheered along.

Tracey giggled and her head danced to the tune and pulled her into the room too stating that Nelly definitely needed more drinks and more importantly a dance they could go to bed later. Nelly reluctantly nodded and smiled as she helped her through the door and towards the music and the naked Miss Hunter soon offered her a glass of the extremely potent Christmas punch.

Chapter 12 Friday afternoon -Home Again

Nelly leaned from her prostrate position on the soft fluffy sofa, across and stubbed yet another cigarette out in what Tracey's now empty vodka glass next to her nearly full glass on her stepdad's mahogany coffee table, she had raided his well-stocked spirit cupboard in the dining room as soon as she and Tracey had got in the house. Her valid excuse had been she was cold and thirsty, and it would solve both problems, and he wouldn't notice it wasn't there if he wasn't there.

As for not being there, she was definitely colder as Tracey had left about half an hour ago, she didn't dare stay longer for another drink as she still had to drive across town.

Nelly groaned as she bent her legs and swore as she eventually got her left foot through the hole of her bright pink thong still wrapped around her big toe on her right foot, and after double checking it was on both legs she pulled the pink mesh knicker slightly up her shins, she was convinced her leggings, bra and t shirt were still on the dining room floor, she sighed and gave up pulling when they reached her knees, she was distracted and looked up her phone as it was busy vibrating noisily on top of her nearly empty pack of cigarettes as she had spent the two-hour journey from the academy texting all her friends and now they were desperate to make contact after her radio silence for the last three months.