Miss Koko and the Athlete Pt. 05

Story Info
Asian Babe Notices the Short & Hot Wrestler.
1k words
4.2
1.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Miss Koko (30) is an Asian woman (37-24-35) who works as a staff counselor at the university. She follows the wrestling team who had gotten a key made so she could enter the men's gym locker room. Her video camera was hidden. It recorded the wrestlers showering and changing clothes.

Inside Koko's bedroom. She lays naked on top of her bed. She watches the camera footage and is wildly attracted to Theodore (21 yrs.). He stands at 5'6" and weighs 125 lbs. He's naked in front of the locker and dries off after taking a shower. His muscular cut shoulders are prominent. While he wipes his crotch with the towel. She's surprised by his big round balls and long fat cock.

Koko had watched him on the wrestling mat, but didn't really notice him. He's a wrestling champion who isn't fast, but is very strong.

She whispers, "I notice you now Theodore. You're so damn cute."

It is Monday afternoon inside the staff counselor offices. Koko sees Theodore standing in line behind several students. She also notices his black curly hair and the receding hairline. He wears a university t-shirt and jeans.

She waves at him, "Theodore. Over here please.!!"

He walks up to her desk and they both shake hands. She motions for him to sit down in a chair and he does so.

"You know my name," Theodore says.

Koko nods, "Yes. I watch all of your home wrestling matches."

He asks, "Really?"

She answers, "Yes and you're gonna win the NCAA championship."

"Because I'm undefeated this season," he smirks.

Koko's eyes quickly glance around the offices. She leans over, unzips her jacket and opens it. She wears a white tank-top without a bra. Both of her dollar-size black areolas and nipples jiggle.

Theodore's eyes grow big as her jacket closes.

She says, "I'll give you one night and that's it."

He looks around and replies stupidly, "I-I, gotta girlfriend."

Koko gives him her business card.

"Call me when you make up your mind. Don't take too long though," she says.

It's Saturday night inside of Jeff's car which is parked in front of the hotel. He's in the driver's seat who's a wrestling teammate. Theodore sits in the passenger side. He takes a quick drink from a whiskey bottle and hands it over.

Jeff says, "Dude, you're one lucky bastard. A hot Asian babe. How big were her tits?"

"I'd say 38 DD's. I keep dreaming about her opening that damn jacket," Theodore replies.

Jeff retorts, "Your girlfriend went home for the weekend."

"Shit bro. I only get one night with Miss Koko," Theodore says.

Jeff asks, "Dude, when's the last time you had sex?"

Theodore answers, "Shit, I can't remember bro."

"Go for it buddy!" Jeff laughs.

The door opens and Theodore gets out.

Inside hotel room 425. Theodore stands against the wall near the front door. Both of hands are handcuffed behind his back. He wears really tight Levi jeans. Koko is naked and kneels in front of his spread open legs. Both of her hands grip a 6-inch vibrator.

The vibrator is turned onto "low" and it purrs. Her hands grip both ends and she presses it over his big balls which bulge through those jeans. The cock pushes to the right which is stiff as a rock. The vibrations shoot through his crotch.

Theodore groans, "MISS-KOKO.. STAY-ON-MY-BALLS.. MY BALLS."

She slowly guides the vibrator up and down.

"LIKE-THAT.. OHHHH.. MY-GAWD.. FEELS-SO-GOOD," he moans.

Her hands slowly and gently move the vibrator in a circle.

Koko says, "My big, big, strong, champion wrestler."

He moans, "OHHHH.. MY-FUCKING.. GAWWWD.. MISS-KOKO."

She turns up the power to "high" and rubs the vibrator over his soft balls. His body flinches.

Theodore explodes, "I'M-GONNA-POP.. UH-AHHHHH.. AHHHHHH.. AHHHHHHH.. OHHH.. AHHHHHH.!!"

30 minutes later. Both Theodore and Koko are naked on top of the bed. They have been in the doggy-style position for at least 7 minutes. She breathes hard as he pulls out his 8-inch cock from her thick black pussy.

His right-hand hits her butt-cheek... Slap-Slap.!!!

He says, "Miss Koko. Turn over, honey."

"Okay, my stud," she replies.

His stiff cock throbs free as he leans back onto the knees. She rolls over onto her back and spreads open both legs. He leans over and places his right-hand next to her left tit. His left-hand grips his cock and guides it toward her heavy-black-bush.

He looks down and asks, "Goddamn. Where are those pussy lips?"

Koko's right-hand reaches down and her delicate fingers lift up the thick hair. His cock-tip spreads open her pussy lips and is inserted.

Theodore places his left-hand on the side of her right tit.

He whispers, "I'm gonna go balls-deep. Okay?"

"Okay" she answers as both of her hands grip his arms.

His shaft slides inside slowly until his big balls touch.

"Ohhhh-Gawwd.. Theodore," she responds.

His eyes keep looking downward.

"Ooooohh. Miss Koko," he says.

She wraps her legs around his lower back and both heels touch his butt-cheeks. He watches his shaft as it begins pulling out and pushing inside of her black bush.

"Unnhh.. Hunnnh.. UnhUnnhh.. Hunnnhh," she replies.

His eyes never leave his shaft as he aggressively pushes inside. He smiles down at her big bush.

She responds, "Hunnnhh.. Hunnhh.. SS-So-Good.. Good.. UhUnnnhhUnnhh."

Theodore pushes deep with short powerful thrusts. He closes his eyes and drops his mouth open. Her cunt is so Goddamn hot.

Koko's head jerks back and forth, "UnhUnnnhh.. Hunnnhh.. Hunnh.. HunnnhUnnhUnh."

He keeps pounding that hairy pussy. Her tits jiggle wildly....

The next morning. Koko is gone. Theodore is naked who walks to the room door.

He asks, "Is that you, Jeff.?!!"

"Yeah and I brought your sports bag.!!" Jeff answers from outside.

Theodore pulls the door open and Jeff steps inside.

"Why are you still naked? A morning fuck?" Jeff asks.

Theodore grabs the bag while following Jeff, "Bro, she took all of my clothes."

Jeff laughs, jumps onto the bed and turns over. He says, "Your girlfriend called me all night. Asking where you are."

Theodore pulls out sweat bottoms and slips them on. He responds, "Dude, I broke up with her by Text Message. My iPhone has been lighting up all damn morning."

Jeff replies, "Cool bro. I gotta wingman at the nightclubs."

They both smile at each other.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers