Miss Pamela Seven

Story Info
Lisa reveals Tommy's true identity.
2.8k words
4.57
7.2k
5
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was an amazing surprise. She was totally insatiable and amazingly versatile. Everything seemed to turn her on and nothing was off the table. She'd surprised Desiree with her voracious appetite before she brought her to Mistress and me. Desi told me later about how she had stripped almost immediately upon arriving, and basically attacked her. She pushed Desi onto the couch lifted the hem of her sundress and threw herself mouth first between her legs. Two orgasms later the girl came up for air, and apparently announced that she was right about loving Eau de Desiree, now that she was covered in it. Desi told me how charmed she was by the gamine slut and how she'd thrown her on the couch to return the favor. Apparently, that was when they'd heard Mistress calling out in ecstasy and Lisa had begged her to join us.

She was quickly drawn to my hard cock, "There's nothing like a big, beautiful cock to make this girl glad she has a pussy."

No sooner had she delivered that line than she put her mouth to even better use, taking hold of my shaft in her small hand and guiding it to her lips. She surrounded my corona with her lips, swirled her tongue around my helmet, teased it into my slit, then steadily slid her mouth down until to my amazement took me all the way into her throat. This was obviously not little Lisa's first rodeo. She did a gargling sort of growl that drove me wild and began working me in and out of her throat. Her delicate fingers teased my balls all the while.

While she gave me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, Desi's hand was busy between Lisa's legs and not to be outdone Mistress hands were similarly busy working both of Desi's holes. Lisa felt me readying to erupt and backed off enough to accept all five of my forceful spurts in her mouth and moved up to kiss me aggressively snowballing me as she milked the last of my seed with her hand.

She broke the kiss for a moment and wiped her cum coated palm on my lips before returning to our kiss. I broke it eventually to kiss my way down her tight body, pausing at her pert breasts to suckle her hard nipples. She loved that, clutching my head to her and moaning ecstatically. I gave the left one a sharp nip, she yelped, and I kissed my way down her toned belly until I got to her smooth vulva. Her puckered curtains were swollen and pink, standing out proudly on her bare pudenda and beckoning me with a happy vertical smile. She spread her legs eagerly to accommodate me and stroked my head as I made first contact, teasing her with my tongue. Her scent was delightful, pure hot woman, aroused and ready for more.

When I separated her curtains and slipped my tongue into her hot wet tunnel the wetness was sloppy and sweet. Desiree had given her a proper workout. Her pearl was fully erect and proudly poking out from under her hood. I worked it firmly with my tongue and surrounded it with my lips, sucking and licking for all I was worth. She moaned happily, but soon leaned down to whisper huskily next to my ear, "Fuck me, baby, I need that big cock in me."

I've always recovered quickly and was close enough to ready, so I needed no further encouragement to move up between her legs and bring my cock to bear. She reached between us and stroked me a couple of times, then guided me into her. Her pussy was tight, but for such a small girl she took me very easily and bucked er hips aggressively right away. It took me a minute to hit my stride and catch up, but soon I was driving deep into her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and urged me with them.

"That's it, fuck me hard."

Her size, cute looks and gentle, girlish demeanor gave no clue to the tempest thrashing beneath me as she drove herself up to meet me on every stroke, crashing our pelvises together violently. It was like we were raping each other, consensually and delightfully. She bit my shoulder and dug her nails into my haunches.

"Fuck me to death, baby."

The furious passion felt like it was nearly possible to do just that. Her heels practically kicked me where my thighs met my butt, as if she were spurring a stallion. What a fucking she was giving me, or rather we were giving each other.

She came first, screaming her joy in a harsh, guttural voice.

"Cum for me, baby shoot your load into my cunt. Fill me up."

Her hand was back between us, touching the edge of my balls as I drove as deep as I could, impaling her on my flesh saber. It felt like a weapon as I shot as big a load into her womb as I had into her mouth.

She had sapped me totally, and I sagged onto her. She murmured sweetly, kissing my neck and caressing my back. I noticed that Mistress and Desi were locked together next to us, writhing, tribbing, their vulvas grinding together as they kissed and fondled one another.

Lisa and I watched their excitement grow and both reached out to caress them, then kiss them on the hips and butts. Lisa focused on Mistress and I on Desi and soon they unfolded like a sexy book and we were drawn into deeper oral attention. Lisa dug right in and was eating Mistress out with gusto and Desiree as always was delicious and welcoming when my tongue and lips met her sweet sex.

She clutched my head, greedily urging me on until she came twice, swathing my face with her silky juice. I think Mistress let Lisa give her three.

I guess I wasn't the only one who drifted off, not that it matters. When I came to Lisa was stroking my cheek and smiling at me. Mistress and Desi were nuzzling next to us.

"What time is it?"

"Almost noon."

"Does anyone need to go to work?" Mistress glanced at all of us.

"I've got the dinner shift again, doesn't start 'til five."

"The beauty of being my own boss, Mistress. I have a lesson tomorrow, but nothing today, Mistress."

"I have to admit, I don't know what you do for a job."

"I make surfboards and give a few lessons."

"I guess you must be a good surfer."

"I used to be pretty good."

Lisa perked at this, "I knew you looked familiar."

Mistress and Desi stared questioningly at her.

"You're fucking Matty Ice, The Iceman."

All eyes snap turned to me.

I shrugged and avoided meeting their gazes.

"Fess up, Tommy," Mistress' eyes bored into mine.

I shrugged again, looked away and basically wished I weren't there, so Lisa chimed in again.

"We are in the presence of the damned GOAT ladies. He's The Iceman, the best surfer who ever rode a wave. Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, Wyne Gretzky, Tiger Woods, and this guy here. He was my idol when I was a kid."

"You've got me confused with another dude."

"I had your fucking poster on my wall, dude. I masturbated to it for years. Talk about getting to live your wet dreams."

The grin on Lisa's face was radiant, practically illuminating the room.

"How come you aren't still surfing?" Desiree took on an inquisitorial tone.

When I didn't answer Lisa took the floor.

"He had a spectacular wipeout in a big wave tournament at Mavericks."

"Mavericks?" Mistress interjected.

"Biggest waves in America, up near San Francisco. They hold the big wave championships there. Iceman here was the best big wave surfer anyone had ever seen. He'd won at Mavericks three times, and at Wimea Bay in Hawaii. Legend has it he rode a nearly forty-footer once at Mavericks."

"So, what happened?"

"He caught a freak wave, really huge, and he wiped out bad. They thought he might have gotten killed like Mark Foo and Sion Miloski. but a tow in jet ski driver found him and they resuscitated him. You got injured pretty badly then, didn't you?"

"Yeah." Still trying to avoid the topic.

"There was lots of gossip for a while about where he went. Now we know."

I turned to Lisa.

"I think I've seen you ride down by the pier,"

"Probably, there's a decent break there."

"Your good."

"Thanks, but nothing like you."

"Ever tried Mavericks?"

"I've gone up to see it, watched some guys ride it. That's a scary place."

"If you ever try, stick to the right break, it's pretty consistent, the left is more dangerous."

Mistress interest in surf chat was running out, "You two should surf together some time."

"I would so love that," Lisa bubbled as she threw her arms around me, kissing my face, working her way to my mouth and soon we were kissing passionately. She broke the clinch and stared into my eyes.

"I've dreamed about you fucking my ass for so long, that would really rock."

"I'd be afraid to hurt you." This brazen girl was charming me with her brash, delightful sexuality.

"Baby you won't hurt me, I can take it, I want it so badly, please."

Her hand reached for my stiffening cock and worked me insistently then leaned down to take me in her mouth. She fondled my balls and sucked my cock reverentially. I stroked her hair enjoying the wonderful feeling of her mouth on me.

She released me, looked into my eyes and pleaded, "I really need you in my ass, please."

Mistress handed me the lube and said, "Go ahead, Tommy. She knows what she's doing."

Lisa snatched the lube from my hand and began slathering it on my cock, then handed it back to me and rolled onto her hands and knees, legs spread, offering her rosebud eagerly to me.

I relented and began to work lube into her, left a generous dollop right on her proffered hole. She wriggled happily with an anticipatory giggle as my fingers probed her.

As I brought my glans to her opening, she arched her back in eager anticipation. I figured if she was so eager, she must know she was up to it and began pressing into her tight hole. She was tight but seemed to accept me easily. She pressed back opening to my quick thrust and helping me to fully penetrate her. Lisa was an endless series of surprises, a greedy little sex machine.

We found a perfect rhythm quickly with her pressing back into my thrusts, grunting delightfully at every full penetration. She reached for Desi, grabbing her hips to pull her toward her. Soon her face was buried between her legs, and she began devouring Desi's pussy as I slammed my cock into her rectum.

Mistress was delighting in the scene, stroking herself, relishing the hot sex show we were putting on for her. She reached under Lisa to fondle her pert breasts.

I grasped her hips to gain maximum leverage while plowing her south forty, astonished at how happily she was accepting my relentless pounding. Yet, despite the fucking Desiree's delighted moans told me that Lisa was multi-tasking like a champ.

Lisa clenched on every outstroke, milking me wonderfully and soon I felt another explosion building. Her hand was busy between her legs. I could tell from the tension building in her hips that she was close too.

Desiree came first, thrashing, gratefully crying out, "Yess, don't stop."

She pulled Lisa's head greedily into her while bucking her hips. There was a chain reaction making Lisa grind harder onto my pulsing cock upping the delicious friction. My balls drew up and began to expel a series of spasms deep in her bowel that set her off, making her push back to me. The sequence of bliss had us all quaking with aftershocks for more than a minute.

"Lovely," Mistress appeared to have joined us with her hand slowing to a soft caressing motion cupping her mound.

We gathered into a cluster, kissing and caressing each other. Lisa kissed me passionately, clasping my head.

"That was amazing. Your big, beautiful cock, so deep, stretching me, I loved it."

Eventually we adjourned to a group shower. Lots of fun soaping each other up with kissing, fondling, and even a couple of ad hoc orgasms for Lisa who seemed to have a hair trigger.

Mistress pulled me aside to whisper intimately, "I want little Lisa to peg you while you worship me."

"Yes, Mistress, that sounds hot."

Mistress nodded and pulled Desiree aside for another whisper. Desi grinned and gave me a wicked smile as she ushered Lisa out of the shower. She swathed her in a bath towel and led her from the bathroom. Mistress got out the enema bag and quickly positioned me to receive. When she opened the stop I felt the warm, soapy water fill me, and watched my belly swell. She stroked my belly as we let it do its work in my bowels.

"You please me so much, dear boy."

"Thank you, Mistress, I'm glad, your happiness is my goal."

"That's long enough," and she let me evacuate, then helped me dry off.

Lisa lay on the bed, leaning back against pillows propped against the headboard. She smiled seductively and stroked the silicone cock sticking out from the harness around her hips.

"My turn."

Mistress prodded me toward her, and I tumbled between her spread legs, took her phallus in my hands. I began to lick it and drew it into my mouth, bobbing my head, taking its full length into my throat as she stroked the back of my head.

Mistress took her position next to Lisa, lying on her back with her legs spread, presenting that spectacular red bush, making my mouth water at the pleasure she was offering me.

I moved between her legs and began nuzzling into my favorite place, savoring the scent and getting my first taste as my lips brushed her folds and my tongue tentatively began to page them on my way into her sweetness.

Lisa quickly began working on her target. She teased my ring with her firm tongue licking my entire crack, then focusing on my rosebud. She made circles with her tongue tip, then pressed it into me, gradually going deeper. Holding my hips at first, then slipping her hands around to take my cock and balls. She entered me about an inch and started slowly, gently even, with long slow strokes, not bottoming out at first while I worked Mistress tong,ue fucking her hot hole as I gently opened her with thumb pressure next to her labia. With hands behind my head, she urged me in, and I began a full-frontal assault on her swelling pearl, teasing it at first then building to a firmer attack.

Lisa began to pick up her tempo, driving her cock fully into my rectum, working my cock. She was perfectly prodding my prostate with every in stroke, driving me wild with desire. Her thrusts made me grunt with every penetration. That seemed to please Mistress. The connection was intense, and loving flowing between us.

Mistress came first. It wasn't a big showy screaming affair but more of a comfortable shudder accompanied by a soft moan. The prostate stimulation was doing more for me than Lisa's manipulation, deft as it was. I had come so often it felt like there was nothing left, but. I had definitely developed a taste for getting fucked. Lisa's phallus sliding in and out felt wonderful. I guess I understood what I had read about the male G spot in that moment.

Lisa had the big noisy orgasm in the group. The sharing dildo and fucking me did the trick for her apparently. When she slipped it out, she flipped me over and rained kisses on me, worked her way down my body and took my semi erect cock in her mouth. She was a very skilled cocksucker and eventually drew one last ejaculation from my drained balls. I collapsed in exhaustion.

"I think I broke him."

"He'll be fine, we did use him really hard today," Mistress stroked my head solicitously.

"Wow, today was so fun. Thank you all. I do have to run home and get ready for work."

"You are very welcome any time, dear heart."

"Yes, come back, next time you need a little Eau de Desiree."

She kissed my forehead, hugged both of the women pulled her clothes on and scampered.

Rumor has it that I slipped off to sleep and missed their dinner excursion. I awakened briefly when they returned and climbed into bed. The next thing I knew sun streamed through the gap in the curtains and I was starving.