Miss Pamela Twelve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to cup her tight ass and pull her close.

"That's where you belong."

"Damn right," and she threw her arms around my neck, rising on tiptoes to kiss me.

We settled in at my design table and selected the shape and size for her board, but the proximity began working against our focus on the project. Her small firm breast rubbing against my arm was inspiring my cock to thicken and begin rising.

She noticed and her hand dropped between us to take me in her fingers.

"We shouldn't try to do this naked."

"Makes it hard to focus."

"It certainly is hard. God, I love your cock."

She dropped to her knees and caressed me while slipping her lips around my glans. Her tongue began to dance around my helmet and her hands worked my balls and shaft.

As always, she was able to take my entire cock in one move. The feeling of her throat around my throbbing knob was more than I could stand, so I lifted her by her armpits, carried her to the mattress and lay her down.

She spread her legs to offer her glistening cunt. I dropped to my knees between her thighs and plunged easily into her sloppy pussy. I filled her fully in one thrust and she gasped happily. She wrapped me with her legs immediately, spurring me with insistent pressure from her heels.

"Fuck me hard."

I did.

She came repeatedly. It must be amazing to be multi orgasmic. Her excitement eventually kicked me over the edge, and we collapsed in a spent pile.

12