Miss Sansanee of Bangkok

Story Info
Bi Black man fucks Nigerian gal and Thai transwoman.
1.6k words
2.17
941
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The people of Nigeria are making their presence felt around the world, and they are moving into places like Thailand, Singapore and the Philippines in significant numbers. Southeast Asia is full of business opportunities and the Nigerian people never pass up such things. Everyone in Nigeria is a businessperson. For this reason, the Nigerian Government has established diplomatic missions all over Southeast Asia. Bangkok is a world-class city with a reputation for debauchery. The sexual adventures of American military men and Thai women are the stuff of legend. Nigerians are new to the area and they're about to show those Thai ladies what they've been missing.

Meet our hero, ladies and gentlemen. Demetrius Adewale is a big and tall, dark-skinned and muscular, thirty-something black gentleman of Nigerian descent. Born in the environs of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, Demetrius studied business management at the University of Ottawa in Ontario, Canada. Afterwards, the brother earned his MBA at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. During his time in Boston, Demetrius Adewale befriended Mr. Ali Olafemi, the Ambassador of Nigeria in the United States of America. Officially joining the Nigerian Diplomatic Corps, Demetrius worked tirelessly for ten years before getting the assignment of his dreams. The brother joined the Nigerian Embassy of Bangkok, Thailand.

"Go slow," Demetrius said to Joelle Ajoku. The tall, chubby and dark-skinned young Nigerian woman nodded and continued to polish Demetrius's big dark dick with her mouth and tongue. Nobody sucks dick like a horny Nigerian woman. Joelle, originally hired as the Executive Assistant to the High Commissioner of Nigeria in Thailand, has many talents that she puts to good use. One of those talents is quite obvious. Joelle knows how to suck a mean dick and Demetrius can't get enough of her. Deep inside the Nigerian Embassy, located on Fang Street in downtown Bangkok, things were heating up.

"Yes sir," Joelle Ajoku replied obediently, and she proceeded to give Demetrius's long and thick cock the deep throat treatment. The young Nigerian woman polished Demetrius's cock and balls with her tongue, causing him to moan and groan in pleasure. Afterwards, Demetrius picked Joelle up and laid her on his thick oak desk. The young woman grinned as her lover/co-worker spread her thick dark thighs and admired her neatly shaved pussy. Without further ado, Demetrius buried his face between Joelle's thighs. Time for Miss Ajoku to discover how real Nigerian men eat pussy.

"Hmm, delicious," Demetrius said as he savored the smell and taste of Joelle's pussy. The curvy young black woman lay there, rubbing her erect nipples together as Demetrius ate her out. Demetrius lathered Joelle's pussy with his tongue and slid his fingers into her. Joelle let out a deep sigh followed by a loud moan as Demetrius licked her pussy. Demetrius has traveled the world and met women of all hues and body types. The Nigerian stud loves the female body and enjoys bringing women pleasure. With a ruthless patience, Demetrius licked, probed and teased Joelle's pussy until she cried out his name...

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Joelle cried out, and she shuddered violently as Demetrius coaxed an orgasm out of her. Demetrius grinned as Joelle slowly came down from cloud nine. The horny young Nigerian woman looked at him through hooded, hungry eyes. Demetrius pretended to be surprised as Joelle grabbed his dick. Grabbing a condom, Demetrius bent Joelle over the desk and admired her thick ass cheeks. Hot damn, black women all over the world got nice butts but Nigerian women are in a category by themselves. Demetrius watched as Joelle twerked her big ass, driving him nuts. Oh yeah, it's a Nigerian man's duty to smash Nigerian female booty...

"Give me that ass," Demetrius said, and he gripped Joelle's wide hips, then thrust his dick into her. Joelle gasped as Demetrius's big dark dick popped into her pussy. Demetrius smacked Joelle's thick ass and thrust his big dick deep into her pussy. The young Nigerian woman let out a deep, passionate scream as she got fucked. In her hometown of Lagos, Nigeria, Joelle used to be a wild woman. Having relocated to Bangkok, Thailand, to work for the Nigerian Diplomatic Corps, Joelle saw no reason to change her ways. Nigerian pussy is simply to die for, and only a select breed of men can handle it...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Joelle squealed, and Demetrius rammed his dick into her, loving the way her big booty bounced as he filled her pussy. The two of them fucked passionately. An hour later, they finally stopped. Joelle fixed her clothes, smiled at Demetrius and then headed out of the Nigerian Embassy. The young Nigerian woman took an Uber back to her secluded, high-rise apartment. The sumptuous residence, paid in full by the Nigerian Embassy, has become Joelle's love nest as she entertains certain gentlemen, both Nigerian and non-Nigerian. The Nigerian gal likes what she likes and always goes for it...

After fucking Joelle Ajoku's sweet pussy, Demetrius was still not satisfied. Grabbing his cellphone, he called up one of his favorite ladies. Miss Sansanee, a curvy, bronze-skinned, dark-haired and sexy Thai transwoman, is exactly what Demetrius needs to bring him out of his funk. Demetrius loves banging cisgender women but sometimes he wants something else. Nothing wrong with that. The closeted bisexual Nigerian man goes for what he wants and that's cool because everyone's got their pleasures. In Nigeria, Demetrius played it straight because to be gay or bisexual in West Africa is a death sentence. In Thailand, nobody cares. Most Thai men seem to fuck both cisgender women and trans women on a daily basis. Thai society accepts this. Go figure.

"Come along, Mr. Adewale, I'm waiting," Miss Sansanee said, and Demetrius grinned appreciatively. The two of them bantered on the phone and then hung up. Thirty minutes later, Demetrius was at Miss Sansanee's house. The curvy Thai transwoman greeted the tall, burly Nigerian man with open arms. Demetrius grabbed Miss Sansanee's thick round ass, and she patted his bulge. The two of them exchanged a smile and then went to the bedroom. They'd known each other for a while...

"I've missed you," Demetrius said to Miss Sansanee as they lay in bed together. With her curvaceous body, big tits, thick thighs and big round ass, not to mention her huge cock, Miss Sansanee was hot as hell. Demetrius wanted her badly. Miss Sansanee smiled and nodded. Demetrius watched as she caressed her big tits with one hand and stroked her big Asian cock with the other. Demetrius sucked on Miss Sansanee's tits before making his way to her crotch. Miss Sansanee grinned as Demetrius grabbed her cock, stroked it and then took it into his mouth. Some Nigerian men love the taste of pussy and the taste of dick, and Demetrius is one of them. Zero shame in the bisexual Nigerian stud's game.

"Go for it," Miss Sansanee said encouragingly as Demetrius sucked her cock. The big Nigerian man took his time, licking up and down Miss Sansanee's shaft and sucking on her balls as well. The sexy Asian trans woman grinned as the big black man gave her the deep throat treatment. Miss Sansanee crammed her big cock down Demetrius throat and the Nigerian stud took it like a champ. When Miss Sansanee finally came, Demetrius drank her cum. Isn't he a nice guy?

"Come tap that ass," Demetrius said as he got on all fours. Miss Sansanee smiled, admiring the big black man's fine ass while reaching for condoms and lubricant. Demetrius winced as Miss Sansanee applied lotion on his butt hole. Without further ado, Miss Sansanee gripped Demetrius hips and thrust her cock into his asshole. Some black men love getting ass fucked by Asian trans women and there is nothing wrong with that. Demetrius moaned and groaned as Miss Sansanee's big Asian cock filled his asshole. The good stuff never gets old. A lot of men who love to eat pussy and fuck pussy also enjoy a stiff cock up their asses. The world isn't going to end because of it. Let people enjoy whatever they like.

"Take that dick, you male slut," Miss Sansanee said as she rammed her big Asian cock up Demetrius ass. The big Nigerian man moaned and then squealed like a bitch as he got butt fucked. Miss Sansanee is a seasoned escort who entertains single men, single women, couples, and others, and she knows how to get the job done. The sexy Asian trans woman smacked the big black man's cute butt as she filled his booty hole with her cock. Demtrius stroked his hard dick as Miss Sansanee's cock filled his asshole. In this fashion, the two of them fucked and sucked the night away.

"Thanks, gorgeous," Demetrius said to Miss Sansanee, who smiled and shrugged. The two of them hit the showers, then got dressed and parted ways. Demetrius went back to his upscale apartment ( courtesy of the Nigerian government ) with a big smile on his face. The bisexual Nigerian stud scored twice tonight, once with a cisgender Nigerian woman and once with a sexy Thai transwoman. Doesn't get any wilder than that. Before heading out, Demetrius gave Miss Sansanee three hundred American dollars, and then hit the road.

Miss Sansanee was all smiles as she relaxed in her living room. The forty-something Thai MILF transwoman had a glass of red wine while rewatching Pretty Little Liars. Next, Miss Sansanee intends to binge-watch The Boys and Squid Game. She cannot get enough foreign television dramas, just like the rest of the world. Tonight's session with Demetrius Adewale of Nigeria had been fun and kinky. Most of Miss Sansanee's clients aren't gay men, for they loathe the female body, but bisexual men and straight-but-curious men. To them, Miss Sansanee is gorgeous, strange, wonderful and forbidden. They can't get enough of her and that's good for business. In Bangkok, the sexual capital of the world, it's all about business. Let no one claim otherwise.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers