All Comments on 'Missed Mortgage Payments Ch. 04'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great

Coger86Coger86almost 3 years ago

Sorry about the confusion. Doing this on a cell phone is difficult due to the small lettering.

Please write more chapters in this ongoing story. Thanks for the fun adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife paid a debt for me with her hot body. Except that it was "safe sex" with no exceptions. But with that she had to surrender to something she was not planning on. THANKS

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

You do a good job of bringing out emotions in the characters, making the crazy story more believable.

Yes, it's fantasy, and since it is your story, you get to play out the fantasies while we observe.

The ongoing theme of a willing stripper whore wife is a pleasurable kink, you do a good job of expressing it and playing it out.

It seems that all the characters are getting what they ultimately want. 5/5 on all parts of the story so far!

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

Your story is descriptive but not very sensual, it's almost clinical. Tell us what they're feeling and give some dialog to make it feel more like we're there rather than just being told about it. 4*

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

About time it got down to the nitty gritty. Agree with previous comment about more detail during the actual sex. Small point of curiosity; Did you actually mean 'needed' instead of 'kneaded' with regards to playing with Tina's breasts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.