All Comments on 'Mississippi ReTreat Ch. 01'

by SirMasterPaul

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad for a chapter one. I love how the dominate one is the smaller one. I can't wait to see what all Kati has Deb do in front of her new friends.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see what you did here, Paul aka Lindsey aka Katie.

I see through you ;)

Dear readers it's exactly the same story as all of his other stories, main motive:

-pretty, pampered, spoiled person (named Paul, Lindsay or Kati)

- big muscular slave (either Amazon women or herculean man)

- public setting - spa, beach or concert

- the small person is lifted and carried

- the small person is dominating the bigger one

In all his other stories it's exactly the same theme, not much deviation. Check for it yourself ;)

But I must commend you this time! At least there is a description of orgasms here so that's a new element! Good!

I would love to see Paul/Lindsey from your other stories also being fuck to completion by Ray Ray.

I promised to give you 5 ****!

SirMasterPaulSirMasterPaul8 months agoAuthor

If you hate my stories then why do you read every one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirMasterPaul@SirMasterPaul
I’m a Dom/Domme. I have a feminine and sensual side to my sexuality that is kinky, fun, open-minded, and wonderful! I enjoy a muscular, physically powerful partner that’s submissive and eager to serve me and execute my selfish whimsical nature. I’m straight but my fetish is...