Missy - Day 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stopped moaning from the burn of his three fingers Johnny slipped his pinky in. I winced but didn't protest the extra finger so he pulled back and tucked his thumb in me as well. Soon I was groaning with every thrust of his big hand, going knuckle deep.

I was overwhelmed by the brutality of it, every push sent his fingers into my bowels and my badly stretched ring had long ago given up. I could do nothing but hold on and take it.

"Baby you look so fucking hot," Johnny moaned, grabbing by face for another rough kiss.

My pussy fluttered with pleasure knowing I was pleasing my man.

I don't know how long I held on to the sheets. Johnny's voice came in and out, praising me and occasionally reaching down with his other hand to rub my clit, forcing an orgasm or two out of my cunt.

"You're going to take it all for me, aren't you?" Johnny said rhetorically.

"Oh god," I moaned, petrified of that inevitable stretch.

"You're ready," Johnny said excitedly, moving me onto my back. He pushed himself up and over me in a sixty-nine like position so he could slap his cock against my face. Obediently I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock in.

I gagged hard around it as he hit the back of my throat, my nose filling with the stench of used ass and cum. I was used to taking cock in my mouth after it had been in my ass so I wasn't surprised that Johnny hadn't wiped his cock off. It was never pleasant though.

"I want to feel you scream around my cock as I fist you," Johnny said huskily, fucking my mouth.

I gripped his thighs as I felt the widest point of his fist bang against my asshole. He was going to seat it inside me one way or another and I knew from experience if I could get relaxed, it wouldn't hurt as much. I shifted, spreading my legs wider and arching my back to try and open my hole more for him.

"Fuck yes," Johnny murmured when he saw me spread myself like a whore for his fist. "That's a good girl."

Johnny reached down and held my face still, his fingers digging into my cheeks. I took a deep breath through my nose, knowing what was coming. Without hesitation he pressed his dick down my throat, not stopping until my nose was buried against the underside of his balls.

"Such a good girl for me," he groaned as he pressed my head into his groin.

My eyes watered from the battering I was taking at both ends. Johnny was growling low in the back of his throat as he pumped his fingers into me, each thrust pushing his hand more and more into my asshole. I whimpered as I felt my ass start to give, the painful burn overtaking my whole body.

I panicked, pressing my hands against Johnny's thighs to push him away, but he held me firmly.

"Listen to me!" he barked in his deep, commanding voice.

I stilled immediately, drool sliding down my neck.

"I love you," he growled. "Be my good little whore and take it."

Tears dripped down my face as I calmed and did as he said, but I couldn't stop the moans that left my throat. I knew the vibrations of them around his cock would only give him more pleasure so he wouldn't tell me to be silent. Like he said before, he wanted to feel me scream.

Johnny punched into me three more times and then I felt his whole fist push its way into me. At first I felt nothing and then I blinked and the searing pain flowed through me.

I screamed.

------------------

"I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to I was cumming so hard my pussy was squirting on its own and Johnny was cumming down my throat," Hannah finished.

"Well you never fail to disappoint me Hannah banana," Mr. Peterson said, awe in his voice from hearing her lewd tale. "That's still not going to get you out of another ass fucking though." He gestured to her desk. "Bend over."

She did as he asked and kept her eyes on mine. She winced as he slid himself deep, her eyes watering.

"Now, I understand you're struggling in chemistry..."

12