Mistaken Identity

Story Info
A summer holiday gets off to a surprising start.
982 words
4.43
30.1k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my opinion, sharing a beach cottage with your in-laws often results in a fairly tense situation. Not to say that I don't like my sister in law and her husband, it is just that I am continually looking over my shoulder and hoping I have not broken some familial taboo. Also Angie and I tend to be a bit noisy when when we have sex and knowing that her family are likely to hear is a bit off putting. Maybe I am just a bit sensitive about brothers and sisters. Not having had any of my own, I have no idea how to treat brothers and sister.

Angie and I arrive in the early evening, just in time for a relaxed barbecue and lots of beers. I start to relax and get to grips with spending the next few days in Rod and Erica's company. My relaxation takes a bit of a beating when I realise that the bedrooms share a fairly thin wooden wall and anything above a whisper can be heard through the wall. I mutter darkly to Angie about the lack of privacy, but she laughs and says that we just need to be creative and careful about our timing.

We watch a glorious sunset and sit and talk about saving the universe and it is fairly late when Angie and I retire. Fairly soon after we are in bed Rod and Erica go to bed and silence descends. I am too tired and a bit too drunk to make a pass at Angie, so we exchange a few hot caresses and I fall asleep almost immediately.

Its dark when I wake and I desperately need to piss. All that beer last night built up pressure like you would not believe. I get up quietly so as not to disturb Angie and stagger down the passage to the single toilet in the beach cottage.

A huge stream of urine hits the porcelain and I am left breathing a sigh of relief.

I walk back down the corridor to my bedroom. As I head back to bed, I look into the huge enclosed front porch and see a figure standing looking out at the early morning horizon. It is dark enough to still see the brighter stars but light enough to see the waves breaking on the shore. Framed against the dawn sky is a woman so I turn into the porch and I realise that it is Angie's whose beautiful sexy body becomes clearer and more defined as I get closer. I must have woken her by being a bit noisier than I imagined when I got up just now.

She obviously has not heard me behind her and doesn't turn to greet me. I stop just behind her and slide my hands around her waist, she is still warm and cuddly from the bed she has just just deserted. I cannot resist, I pull her closer, run my lips across the side of her neck and whisper, "Morning Beautiful!"

She doesn't reply, just pushes back against me in a most sexy manner and I take this as an invite to be a little more intimate. It seems like a good plan as we are nowhere near that thin partition and the in laws wont hear us if we get a bit noisy. And anyway it is a beautiful romantic place to make love.. I slide my hands up under the top she is wearing and gently caress her breasts, slowly approaching the nipples that she loves to have teased. I find them and start to gently caress them, she sighs and leans back against me. I feel myself hardening and so I slide a hand down onto her stomach and push her gently back against my growing erection. She hesitates a moment and then sways gently back and forth, her soft sexy arse sliding against me making me instantly more hard. I slide my hand down toward her pussy. Discretion gets the better of me and I worry about someone else needing the toilet.

"Shouldn't we go back to the room? We could be disturbed."

She shakes her head so I move my hand down onto her pussy, I feel her mound under my hand and I slide a finger along the slit gently softly probing. She pushes back harder against me and then reaches back between us and grabs my cock in her hand and starts to rub it back and forth across her backside.

I raise my hand from her pussy, put two fingers into her mouth to get some spit and go back to her pussy, and that unlocks the door. I hear her moan gently as my fingers find her clit and I start to massage it carefully and gently. She is now making soft whimpering noises and the movement of her hand on my cock becomes more and more urgent.

I bend her over so her hands are resting the window frame, push her panties to one side and rub my cock against her clit. She moans gently, grabs my cock and slides it into her hot wetness. Impatient? Good, I grab her by the hips and slam my hips against her arse, my balls slapping against her pussy.

I am so horny and worked up that I battle to stop from coming and spurting my cum deep insider her immediately, I try to stop the process but she reaches between her legs and squeezes my balls gently and I lose the battle. I spurt hot cum deep inside her and grind my hips against her bare arse until my cock starts to soften and withdraw. She stands up, turns and kisses me.

"You had better go back to Angie before she notices you are gone."

My sister in law smiles and walks off into the darkness and back to her room.