Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk worked at a law firm that his father had been a partner at before he retired years ago. Kirk's father and mother had no inkling of wanting grandchildren and the moment that his father retired, they had sold their house, gave Kirk one of their cars, which was later sold to help finance Drew's first car, and then they left for Europe first as they wanted to see all the exotic places they had read about for years but had not had the time to do prior. They would only come back once or twice a year and never around the holidays, only when they decided to and never to see their grandkids, only to see Kirk and check up on the law firm. I hated them for that, but my first focus was on my children.

I made reservations at Kirk's favorite restaurant and was in the process of getting ready, wearing the only pair of somewhat sexy underwear I owned as I hoped to get Kirk in the mood and get pregnant again, but alas, it was all in vain. Kirk got a call just before 7pm, with our reservation being for 7:30pm, and told me that he had a work thing to do. I scolded him for leaving me like this, but he told me he had to do this as it was a big case and we could always go out to dinner another time.

So, I was left by myself once again after he left. I doubted it was a case and thought it more likely he was cheating on me. I mean, what lawyer gets a call on a Saturday night and has to go out for a case. I had already put my makeup and underwear on and was angry as I wiped the makeup off and removed my underwear. Instead, I decided to put on a tank top and sweatpants. If I was going to be alone again all night, might as well be comfortable.

I called the restaurant and told them to cancel the reservation and then called a Chinese place and got some dinner. I definitely was not in the mood to cook and with no one else being here, why bother with it. I watched a couple shows but nothing on TV interested me, so I just ended up reading a book after I finished my dinner.

Around 11:00pm Kirk came stumbling in. He had obviously been drinking and I went from being calm and close to falling asleep, to furious in two seconds flat, "So you stood me up so you could go drinking with your buddies?" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air, "For the love of god Kirk, I need you. I have needs that need to be fulfilled and can't just sit around waiting for you each time you go out with your friends just so I'm at your beck and call."

"Steph, would you calm down," Kirk slurred, "I did have work to go do but the guys wanted to grab a drink afterwards as we found something that will win the case for us. Please don't be mad baby."

"Baby my ass!" I yelled back at him before heading to the stairs, not wanting to see him anymore, "Maybe you should sleep on the couch tonight and think about how you've neglected your wife."

Kirk rushed after me and met me at the top of the stairs, "Like hell if I'll sleep on the couch tonight!" he yelled as he grabbed my arm before I could make it inside my bedroom, "My money pays for this house and all the crap you buy. If not for me, you would be some crack addicted whore now, letting god knows who violate you at all hours of the day and night."

I did not hesitate as I turned and slapped him multiple times before pulling my arm from his and storming into my room, tears streaming from my face. Part of what he said was true and I knew it. I was orphaned when I was six years old and from there, bounced back and forth between different foster homes. Once I was sixteen, I found a small, sleezy strip club that offered me a job.

At first, I was just helping cleaning up tables, but after some of the patrons took a liking to me, the owner put me on stage. I was underage, but he helped forge documents so I was shown to be an adult. Kirk came in when I was eighteen and he was twenty-six. He took a liking to me immediately and used his parent's money to keep my attention on him. He would stay after and offer me $150 to have sex with him and after he got me pregnant, felt obligated to take care of the child. We were married less than a year later, and I stopped stripping after he called me a whore a couple times. I then devoted my life to raising my children and being a housewife. I was able to get my GED after dropping out, but never had any further education, other than self-taught from the many books I read.

I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and looked in the mirror, feeling pathetic and like a used up whore. Though my husband was not paying me for sex, it was still about the same since he was the one working and would come home and give me things just so he could get his pecker wet. However, it had been some time since I had last orgasmed, and I almost forgot what it was like to be loved or cared about as a woman.

I changed into my nightie, which I left hanging in the bathroom, and when I came out, Kirk was already in bed sleeping and snoring like a worthless shit, his little dick resting against his leg. I was beginning to hate my husband and needed to sleep off my anger.

I had never slept on the couch and luckily, our fights had been so that at least one of our kids were out of the house and that left their bed free. I mean, why do I have to suffer and sleep on the couch when I have not done anything wrong? I was the one who was being neglected. I was not the one who stood up my husband and came home drunk off my ass. I was not the one that called me a crack addicted whore. Though I was the one that did slap him, but it was warranted due to him calling me that.

I settled on Matt's room as it was the cleaner one and I saw a light under Nina's door, realizing she must have come home at some point. I was only glad that she did not see her father degrading me. The last thing I needed was for my kids to hear what my husband was saying about me. My past is my past, but I have done everything I can to keep my children from knowing the truth. But I also know it is just a matter of time.

I cried myself to sleep on my son's bed, covering myself with his sheet. His scent was still on the sheet and it warmed my heart and calmed me down enough so that I passed out rather quickly, from what I can remember.

I woke up sometime later. I do not remember even what time it was, but it was still dark and must have been late as I felt like I was sleeping for some time. I looked over at the clock he had by his bed and it was just past 3am. As I looked around, I wondered what woke me and then realized the sheets were off my body and I was laying on my back and I never lay on my back when I sleep, always on my side or partially on my stomach. Then I noticed something I had not before.

Someone was standing at the foot of the bed. The unknown person moved to kneel on the bed and then took my nightie in their hands. I wanted to move, wanted to protest, wanted to do something to get out of the situation, but I was frozen. Instead, I watched as the unknown person move my nightie up my body. It only came down to about mid-thigh and within a few seconds, my vagina was exposed to this person.

Due to the moonlight coming into the room being the only light, I was only able to make out a silhouette. The unknown person looked to be male, due to the low-cut hair. From the body type, it did not look to be my husband as Kirk was well over 275 pounds and this person was much, much skinnier.

Then it hit me. This must be my son, Matt. Due to being abruptly woken up, I had not realized I was sleeping in his bed, even after looking at his bedside clock since we all have the same type. But now, I knew for sure it was him.

Further and further up my mature and slightly plump body his hands moved my nightie. First, my past my landing strip which I kept trimmed; my pussy was not bald. Then, he moved past my tummy. I could see my own stomach muscles trembling and then caught a scent of something I had not expected.

I was so focused on who he was and what he was doing to me, that I had not realized how my body might react and react it did. My juices were flowing now and I could feel the wet spot between my legs growing. I then looked down to my breasts and my nipples were rock solid and pushing hard against the silky material of my nightie.

As he went past my rib cage, my breathing increased as I was now panting. Then it happened, I lightly moaned as he pushed my nightie past my breasts and felt the cool air of the AC against my bare breasts along with his hands pushing past them. Once my nightie was close to my upper chest, he released my nightie and moved back off the bed. I heard some rustling and even saw him remove his shirt, realizing now that the rustling was him taking off his pants, but I could not move.


So, here I am. A mother of four, laying on her son's bed after a fight with her husband, fully exposed to her son, while her son is stripping and about to violate me. Any other woman in my position would have said something, covered up and left or at least one of those. But not me and not at that moment. I was frozen and could not move. I could not even say anything. I wanted to scream out and tell him this was wrong, that I was his mother and we could not have sex, not now and not ever.

Matt then moved onto the bed, pushing my legs open and my body responded to him. My legs gave way and even bent at the knees allowing him full and unabated access to my most scared place and the same place that he came out of eighteen years prior, just before his sister.

As he lowered his body to mine, he moved his hands so that they were on the sides of me. He was about to claim me as his and take me in ways that I have not been taken in years and my body was willing to let it happen. Hell, I did not even know if I did not want it to happen. Over the last seven years, Kirk and I had only had sex about once or twice a month at most. Even when we would finally have sex, it would only last five minutes, seven if he was not really tired and I rarely had an orgasm at that. But here was my youthful son who was going to take me and I was not going to do anything to stop him.

Matt's mouth moved down to my breast and attacked my nipple. I instinctively moaned, even though it was clear and obvious that he was rather inexperienced at what he was doing. Nonetheless, it still sent jolts of pleasure all throughout my body. While I was enjoying what he was doing and becoming lost to my own pleasure, I felt something at the entrance to my vagina. I put my hands on his chest, trying with all the strength I could to push him off me and not do this, but it was a frivolous effort as he was much stronger than I was and I was not trying very hard. Maybe I just wanted to touch his chest and pushing him off was an excuse. I surely did not know, but what I did know was I was about to have my vagina filled no matter what I did.

Without warning, he pushed his cock into me. I imagined that he did not know much of what he was doing as he just pushed his hips forward and buried himself inside of me. One of my hands had to cover my mouth from screaming out as he was much larger than his father and he stretched me out, causing some pain. But the pleasure then hit and I watched as my vision blurred for a moment as my muffled scream turned to a low primal moan.

Then he did something I did not think he would do. His head moved away from my breast and his hand moved mine away, pinning it over his head. He then brought his lips to mine but before he kissed me I released a whimper, "P-Please ..." He paused for a second but must have thought my plea was that I wanted more as he then kissed me and forced his tongue into my mouth.

I could taste the alcohol on his breath and knew it must have been hard liquor as there was not a trace of beer. However, instead of trying to stop him or do anything, my body acted on instinct. My tongue attacked his and I kissed my own son with a passion I had not known I still had. My legs wrapped around his waist as I locked my ankles my free arm went around his back as I dug my nails into his back, egging him on.

We laid there attached at the mouths and genitals as my son kissed me and pounded my neglected cunt. All I could do was moan and whine into his mouth as I was currently his personal fuck toy. That thought alone made me cum and cum hard. I had masturbated a lot recently but had not come close to having an orgasm this big.


I could not help but scream out into his mouth as I came hard. I felt my walls grab onto his cock as my own hips started moving on their own. My body was not just fucking his cock back, but it was trying to force him to seed me. My body wanted his cum and I was only glad that I was in my safe period at the moment and couldn't get pregnant.

Over the next fifteen minutes, I came five more times underneath my son as we had finally stopped kissing and he was back to sucking on my breasts again. I could only cover my mouth with the hand he had finally released so as not to wake the rest of the house with my moans and screams. What most guys do not understand, is that not all women scream and shout obscenities during sex. I was one of those who would just moan and grunt loudly but did not scream out. However, whatever my son was doing to my body, was forcing those screams out so I had no control. I also had no control over the shaking of my body as well, but there was no way in hell I wanted this to stop. I was in heaven and God himself would not be able to stop me from enjoying this.

All of a sudden, completely without warning, I heard him grunt and his penis swell inside of me. I knew that meant only one thing and it made me cum yet again knowing my own son was seeding his own mother. I do not know why it made me cum but could only chalk it up to the fact that I was making the man cum that had given me such wonderful orgasms. Then, I felt his seed shoot forth and coat my innards. A few tears fell down my eyes as I felt unabated joy at what had just happened.

Once I felt his dick stop pulsing inside of me, he collapsed on top of me. His dick was still hard inside of me and my body did not want to let him go but he was starting to get heavy after a few minutes. Though my son was a tall skinny kid, he was still a man and was still heavier than I was. After a few minutes, he pushed himself up and fell to the left of me as his dick came out of my well fucked cunt. I knew at this moment, that I had to leave before anything further happened and my body seemed to respond to me, thought it was a little sluggish and sore at the moment and my legs felt like jelly. But even though I was feeling this way, I had a huge smile on my face.

I made sure to cover my son with his sheets before giving him a kiss on his forehead because above all, I was his mother. Then, I made my way to my bathroom and cleaned myself up. As I sat on the toilet, letting the events of the night process in my brain, I felt glob after glob leak out of my pussy and into the water below with a loud splash. Once I was finished, I made sure to wipe away the rest of the evidence but before I flushed, I noticed the sheer amount of cum that had been inside of me. "Damn! If that had been inside of me while I was ovulating, I would be pregnant now. Good thing it was your safe day," I said to myself, but a part of me would have been glad to be pregnant again as my husband clearly was not able to get the job done over the past few years.

I climbed into bed next to my husband and he was still snoring just like before. His dick was still out and against his leg and was still the same small size that I had seen when I left the bedroom earlier. As sleep began to take me over, my thighs instinctively rubbed themselves together, remembering what had happened, though my pussy was currently throbbing due to how sore it was going to be over the next couple days. Luckily, I did not have to worry about my bastard of a husband trying to take me as I was the one that always begged him for sex.

###############################################

Matt's Point of View:

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I knew from that and the way I was thirsty as I have ever been, it was most likely a hangover. As I sat up on my bed, the memories came rushing back into my mind. Though I had no memory of what happened for most of the night, nor how I got home. What I did remember was taking a bunch of shots, making out with some random girl, arguing with my sister and then starting to take some more shots. Everything else from last night was a blur.

As I got up, I then realized I was completely naked and was glad that my bedroom door was closed. I dressed but noticed that my crotch was a little damp. Had I gotten laid and not remembered? That would definitely suck as I would definitely want to remember my first time. Not only the girl, but was I good, was it good, and anything else I could remember. It was too freaking bad as now I was no longer a virgin and still did not know who it was I'd slept with.

I got up from my bed and pulled my sheet and noticed a wet spot on the bed. I bent down and sniffed it and it smelled like cum. Did I nut myself in my sleep? Now I was angry. I had not gotten laid, which was partially a relief, but instead I came on myself and thought I had lost my virginity. Damn I was pissed. So, I decided to cool myself down and headed to the shower. Luckily for me, it was free.

The warm water seemed to wash away the anger I had as I was thinking I had finally lost my virginity. Once I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed back to my room. As I was coming out of the shower, Nina seemed to be coming from downstairs and was headed to her room behind me, dressed and ready to go somewhere, though she probably forgot something. She took one look at me and looked shocked, "Well look at you little bro. Someone finally got laid, huh?" she said as she lightly punched my arm.

"Whatever bitch, just leave me alone today. I'm not in the mood to deal with your and Irene's crap today. So, if you could please just act like I don't exist, that would be swell," I replied, walking past her and back to my room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Nina yelled, slapping my back. I did not turn around, did not wince, did not even respond in any way other than stopping for a second before walking to my bedroom. "I just wanted to give you a damn compliment you ungrateful PRICK!" she screamed banging on my door after I locked it.

Then I heard Mom from downstairs, "NINA! Leave him alone now!" She growled. I had never heard Mom use that tone of voice with anyone in the family, but she did and it seemed to make Nina back off as she just screamed out and went to her own room, slamming the door closed.

After I was dressed, I waited a little bit and heard Nina call out that she was leaving, anger clearly in her voice. Once I heard the door shut, I waited for another twenty minutes before heading downstairs. Once I was downstairs, I saw Mom at the kitchen table, reading a book, "Hey Mom. So how was your night?"

Mom nearly choked on the coffee she was drinking when she looked up at me with shock on her face. "Mom? You okay?" I asked, wondering what was on her mind.

"Y-Yeah. Everything is fine sweetie. Why do you ask?" Mom replied with a stutter.

I could not place my finger on it, but something was different about her. She still wore the same oversized clothes that hid her body and did not look like she was wearing any more makeup than normal, if she even wore any in the first place, not that she actually needed it. "I was just asking how your night was and you choked."

"About that. It went down the wrong pipe. Sorry for making you worry," Mom replied nervously and turned back to her book. But I kept seeing her looking at me from the corner of her eyes and then back down on her book.