Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 5pm, I was watching TV and watched as one-by-one, most everyone left. Irene was planning an upcoming trip to go see some colleges with our high school, to which I told Mom I did not want to go. Not that I was not going to college. I just did not have a need to spend my entire weekend with a bunch of kids from my school that I did not like. Irene was going out with her boyfriend and would not be home until tomorrow and Dad was going to an award ceremony as a guest for one of the law firms that his had assisted in a big case and they were being honored. Mom had told Dad that she did not want to as it would be a bunch of lawyers talking shop and showing off their trophy wives and she would be out of place.

Once the last person was gone, which happened to be Dad, Mom came down from her room about ten minutes later and was wearing a red dress. The dress had small straps holding it up on her shoulders and barely hit mid-thigh. I could also see some of her cleavage sticking out of the top of her dress. Mom had also put on some makeup and was wearing earrings as well.

"Wow Mom! You look gorgeous," I stated, her eyes finally meeting mine for a second. She stood there frozen, acting like she wanted to say something, but nothing was said. Instead, she smiled suddenly and kept walking into the kitchen.

I watched her ass shake in her dress and could not keep my eyes off her sexy legs or the way her hair whipped back and forth as she walked away. I went back to the show I was watching but was not really that into it.

About fifteen minutes later, Mom walked back in, but before she spoke, I asked, "You going somewhere?"

She stopped in her tracks, looked down at what she was wearing and then looked back at me. For a few moments she just stood there, almost frozen in time staring right into my eyes. Nothing was said until she looked away and then back to me, "No," she replied plainly. That was not the exact answer I was expecting, but it was the answer I got.

She turned like she was going to walk away and then turned back to me, "Are you hungry? Would you like me to order something since it will just be the two of us tonight?"

"Umm ..." I tried to speak but her odd behavior had me trying to guess what was going on with her. Finally, I shook my head, bringing myself out of my stupor and finished, "I'm good right now, but if you want to order something, I can go get it for you and I'll eat with you."

Mom stood there silent for a moment. This time however, I noticed her eyes were not on mine but were roaming over my entire body. I was not wearing anything special, just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, especially compared to what she was wearing. When her eyes made it back to mine, I noticed she was now chewing on the side of her lip when she spoke up again, "Let me go see what takeout menus we have and I'll pick what to eat. Sound good to you?" I nodded and she seemed giddy as she hurried back into the kitchen.

As I sat there processing what had happened, and how Mom was acting, something clicked in my mind. Without thinking about it or even trying to consider the consequences, I jumped off the couch and made a beeline for the kitchen. Mom was standing against the island chewing on her nail as the ball of her foot was digging into the tile. She was shocked when she turned around and saw me but did not say anything.

I grabbed her by the waist and moved her to the wall next to where she was standing. She gasped loudly but I could also see that she was breathing hard as well, due to how her breasts were moving so much. Still with my body on autopilot, I moved the straps of her dress down her arms while I stared directly into those perfect blue eyes. Her mouth was partially opened but she was not saying anything. I pushed her dress down her body and it pooled at her feet.

Now she was standing in front of me in just her bra and panties. I finally broke eye contact with her as I took a step back and admired her. She was wearing a red silk bra and panty set that had black lace on it. In contrast to her fair skin, the underwear set looked perfect on her and I could not help but to have my mouth hung agape as I admired her. When my eyes met with hers again, she whimpered lightly and I stepped forward again, my body pinning hers to the wall.

I reached around her back, making it look like I was hugging her, but she knew that was not the case as she lifted her arms up, our eyes never breaking contact. I struggled for a few moments with her bra before she reached back and gently took my hands and helped to unclasp her bra, a smile forming on her ruby lips. Then, she moved her arms back up and I slid the bra from her back and off her shoulders. One at a time, I lowered her arms and slowly pealed the garment from her body, releasing her breasts from their prison.

However, I did not look down to see what they looked like. No, instead I stayed staring at her, her own eyes never wavering from mine. Then, I pulled my own shirt off and dropped my pants, my boxers being the only thing stopping my rock hard dick from pressing against her panties.

We stood like that for what seemed like an hour, both of us breathing hard and just staring into each other's eyes, but it was more like five or ten minutes. Then, without saying anything or giving any gesture of what I was going to do, I put my arms around her, pulled her to me and kissed her lips. Mom moaned instantly and within a matter of seconds, she was pushing her tongue into my mouth. My tongue attacked hers with a vengeance and without either of us expecting this, we were making out like two high school kids, which I was one currently. My arms were roaming over her naked back while my chest felt the warmth her body was letting off, along with her hard nipples that were pressing into me. Her arms were keeping my head in place as her fingers were running through my hair, her nails scraping over my scalp.

After a while of kissing, we finally broke off from our kiss. Both of us were panting and gasping for air as we stared into each other's eyes, our foreheads touching. I was smiling as was Mom, but she was also biting her lip so hard that I thought she might bite it off.

Acting on instinct, I knelt slightly, my hands roaming over her ass before I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso. I held onto her, just under her ass as I gave it a gentle squeeze, both to get a feel on it and to hold her in place. We stared into each other's eyes as she put her arms back around my neck and pulled herself closer to me.

I walked back through the kitchen and into the living room before making it to the couch I was sitting on prior to our impromptu make-out session. Then, I lowered myself and she released her hold on me as she sat there. One arm was draped over the couch while the other was groping her breast.

I finally broke eye contact with her again and my eyes trailed down her mostly nude body for the first time. Her breasts were perfect. They had a slight sag to them, but I expected that due to the four babies she has already had. Her areolas were a darker shade of pink with dark thick nipples that sat dead center.

I watched as she squeezed her breast and moaned loudly, causing my eyes to look at hers, though she was not looking at my eyes. Her eyes were pointed at my crotch and she was back to biting her lip. As I looked down, I could see the slit in my boxers was slightly open and my dick was desperately trying to find its way out, but to no avail.

I looked back down at Mom and her eyes were back on mine, which caused her to whimper as she opened her mouth. I do not know if she was trying to say anything, but either way, it was extremely hot listening to her whimper and moan. My eyes went back to her breasts and I watched as she moved her hand down to her panties and started to rub herself through the soft material. There was even a wet spot that was growing the more that she rubbed herself.

Finally, I decided it was time to take the next step. So far, we had only kissed and could walk away, but there was no way I could stop now. For one, my body would not let me and for the second reason, simply put: I didn't want to. I wanted to claim this woman as mine and mine alone and I was going to mark my territory, like a beast in heat.

I knelt down and moved my hands up Mom's legs, she was practically hyperventilating as I reached her panties. I looked into her eyes and smiled and she whimpered again as I hooked my fingers on her panties and pulled. They did not move much at first, but then she lifted her hips and they slid of quickly and I pulled them all the way off and tossed them over my shoulder.

Next, I took my mother's leg in my hands and kissed up her leg. Her skin was silky smooth and had a distinct taste to it that made my dick throb painfully. Once I reached her vagina, I pushed my mother's legs apart as far as they could go and ran the flat of my tongue along her slit. She moaned out loudly and bucked her hips, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me into her.


Now I had only eaten out a girl once before, but she had told me I did a good job at making her cum, so I had confidence that I could at least bring my mother to one orgasm. My tongue plunged into her canal as I licked and prodded every inch I could reach. My eyes darted up as I saw my mother's head shaking back and forth, as she moaned louder and louder.

Then, I brought my hand up and replaced my tongue with first one finger and then a second one. Mom's hips bucked again as I started to finger fuck her pussy but the second my lips touched her clit, she squealed and I felt a gush of juices coating my fingers. I had just made my mother cum and I had just started.

For the next fifteen minutes, I played with her pussy and made her cum maybe two or three more times as she squealed or screamed each time, pulling me into her vagina as deeply as possible. Once I was finished, she was panting like she was doing Lamaze classes but her eyes had a glaze over them.

Then I stood up and dropped my boxers, causing her to whimper and her eyes to go wide as my cock bounced in front of me. I then knelt in front of her moving the head my cock to her entrance and looked up into her eyes.

"Please!" Mom pleaded, speaking for the first time since we started, "We shouldn't do this."

I paused for a second, wondering if she was just saying this so I would do it anyway or if this was a last-ditch effort of her rationale since we had not taken that final leap. Yes, we had done it before, but it was due to my drunken stupor and was a mistake. This time, however, she was wide awake and I was stone-cold sober. "I know Mom, but I don't know if I can stop my body." I looked up into her eyes and her mouth went from being open to a smile, "Plus, I don't want to stop. I want you Mom. I want you so bad it hurts."

"I know son," Mom replied as a tear fell from her eye, "I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to. I want this just as bad as you do." Mom then paused, bit her lip again and reached down, spreading her lips and showing me exactly where to put it, "Claim me as your woman son! Claim your mother as your own personal slut and fuck her hard and make her scream your name!"

Though I would never think of her as a slut or anything like that, no matter what she told me about her past or in the bedroom, who was I to turn down such a beautiful woman who was begging for my cock. "I love you Mom," was all I said as I pushed my hips forward and got about halfway before she put her hand on my chest.

"Gentle baby. You made me sore for a week before. This time, let me get used to you, inch by inch."

"Sorry Mom. I was a virgin before and was probably just acting on instinct due to how drunk I was," I replied.

Mom gasped and moved her hand to cover her mouth, "So you mean ..." she began to say, before her words trailed off.

"Yep," I nodded, "You took my virginity... no, I unwittingly gave it to you. Now do you see why I freaked out initially? Not only was I bothered by the fact that I raped my mother, but that I also lost my virginity by raping my mother."

"Oh baby!" Mom replied, pulling my head closer to hers, "You didn't rape me and now that I have thought about it, I wanted it as much as you wanted to give it to me."

I kissed her again and let my hips do the work. I pushed in a little further each time before she would stop me. When I finally felt my pelvis meet hers, I knew I was hilt deep inside my mother and there was nowhere else I wanted to be.

We sat there making out for another few minutes before she broke from the kiss, "You can move your hips now. I'll try to guide you the best I can, but if it feels anything like it did last time, I may not be much help," she told me as she giggled.

"So, I was good last time?" I asked, knowing I was glad I did not ask beforehand.

"Honey. You were the best I have ever had and made me cum more than any other man I have ever been with. Not only that, but they also were the best orgasms I have ever had. Not only that, but my body was aching every time I was close to you, though I tried to deny it. That is something I can no longer do."

"Don't worry Mom. I'll be here for you whenever you need me." I then pulled back from her and with her instructions, I fucked my mother's pussy. First with slow hard thrusts that got her grunting. As I picked up momentum, her grunts turned to moans and then to squeals.

It did not take long for Mom to cum, Hell I think she even had more than one orgasm during our coupling, but like all good things, it must come to an end. After a good fifteen minutes of pounding my mother's pussy, and her babbling like an idiot now, unable to say anything coherent, I announced, "Mom! Mom I'm gonna cum."

Though I knew I should not be shooting my seed inside of my mother, her legs wrapped around me and pulled me into her, not giving me too much room to keep pounding her, I still did the best I could, though nothing was going to stop my orgasm now. She then grabbed me by the head and pulled me into her, forcing her tongue into my mouth as our tongues began to dance again. Within a few moments, I was grunting as I slammed as deep as I could into my mother and came hard, filling her up with my seed. Mom then screamed into my mouth as I felt her soft and warm walls clamp down on my dick once more as she came, arching her back and shaking underneath me.

###############################################

Mom's Point of View:

I have no words to explain what just happened. If I had any inkling that the first round when he was drunk was the best, this was on a whole different level. I had even lost count of how many times I orgasmed and if I were to die tomorrow morning, I would be a perfectly satisfied woman, well at least sexually.

We were both exhausted as Matt laid on my chest. I could feel the heat coming off him and our combined sweat which was slicking our bodies. I could have stopped right there. I could have said that we took it too far. I could have walked away, washed myself of this taboo act and told him that it could never happen again and once he goes to college, that is the end of it, but I did not. "Matt. Matt, we have to get up and clean up," I said through ragged breaths.

Matt lifted his head off my chest and looked at my eyes. Instead of seeing young lust or a need to get his own, I saw something I did not expect to ever see in my own son's eyes. Love. I saw love in my son's eyes. Love for me, but not as a mother. Love for me as a woman. My own son was seeing me as a woman and for the first time in a long time I realized something. I was a woman and not just a mother and housewife. I could be all those things but first and foremost, I was a woman. A woman who has needs and wants to feel beautiful, sexy and loved.

As Matt sat there staring into my eyes, I smiled at him and moved my head closer, kissing his lips sensually. When I pulled back, I smiled at him and whispered, "Take me up to my room. I want you to ravage me on my bed."

Matt's eyes went wide and I could see the lust building in his eyes as he looked down my body, especially my breasts since we were still joined at the hips. He took one of my breasts in his hand and kissed it, not seeming to care that it was now covered in sweat. Once he kissed every inch of it, he stopped at the nipple and flicked his tongue a couple times before sucking on it. This time, he was gentler and caring with my breast compared with the last time during his drunken stupor.

I moaned loudly as my walls contracted around the invading member. But what I really wanted was for him to pound me more. To make me sore for days so I would feel it even when I could not be with him. I wanted to kiss my husband knowing that my vagina now belonged to my son and lover. "Please Matt," I pleaded, begging him to heed my words, "Please take me to my room. I need you to pound me like a cheap whore and leave me feeling you for the next couple weeks."

Matt stopped sucking and looked up into my eyes. Then he released my nipple and said, "Mom. Please don't ever ask me to call you a slut, a whore or anything like that. I don't think I could ever do it. I love you too much to degrade you like that and it would just hurt too much to try and say those words."

"Oh baby!" I replied, coddling him, "I know you would never see me like that or treat me like that. But sometimes while in bed, men and women like to act a certain way. It helps to enhance the experience and is just pretend. So, when I said I wanted you to 'pound me like a cheap whore', what I meant was I wanted you to fuck me hard and fast and make me feel it for days."

Matt laughed, "Mom. You do know I'm a guy and guys watch porn right." I nodded, not knowing where he was going with this. "Then you should know that in porn, they do the same thing as well. I know what foreplay is and that you don't actually want me to treat you like a whore but want me to take you hard and fast. I was just saying that I could never consider you to be a whore or a slut."

Matt kissed me again before standing up, "Whoa! Guess I needed to take my time before standing up that quick," he laughed grabbing his head. I watched as he stretched and took a few steps back and forth, his still hard dick swaying back and forth the whole time and for some reason, I could not take my eyes off his dick or his body.

Once he was ready, he bent over and I giggled as I wrapped my arms around him. My first instinct was to wrap my legs around him, but he used his arms to contort my body so that he was carrying me like we were just married and he was carrying me over the threshold.

He carried me upstairs and all I could do was swoon as I stared at this man who held me up like it was nothing to him. My son had already become just about everything his father was not in my life. The only two main things that my son had not become is a father to my children and a provider, but my love for him did not require him to provide for me and since I was the older one, I could just as easily provide for him. Hell, what am I saying? I am getting way ahead of myself. I mean, I just slept with my son for the second time. It is not like we are going to get married and have a life together. That would be unethical, illegal and not to mention, virtually impossible.

Once we reached my bedroom, I broke my contact with his face and looked at myself in the mirror that was over my dresser. My hair was disheveled, my makeup was running and I did in fact look like a used up whore. "How can you make love to someone who looks like that?" I said pointing to the mirror

Matt turned as my head whipped around so that he could see what I was looking at. I saw him smile and I looked up to his face as he looked down at me. His grin got even bigger as I said, "How could you even care about me when I look ..." My words were cut off as he slung me into the air, "EEEEEKKKK!"