Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made myself something to eat and took it up to my room, as Mom was acting odd and I did not want to cause her any further distress. Well, that and I did not want to run into Irene and have her give me shit either or have Nina come home and do the same. After I finished eating, I decided to veg out and just watch some movies.

About an hour into my first movie, I heard a knock at my door. I called out to whomever it was and Mom replied and asked to come in. Of course, I told her to enter and she came in, and told me she wanted to talk.

I was laying on my bed, with new sheets on the bed and a towel over the wet spot, but Mom did not say anything about the different sheet and as I moved to sit on the side of my bed, she moved to sit next to me.

"So ..." Mom started but looked down at her fidgeting fingers before stopping. I waited for her to finish but she just sat there.

"So?" I asked, wondering what was up.

"What do you remember about last night?" Mom asked, not bothering to raise her head.

I thought for a minute and just remembered getting completely shitfaced, but nothing until I woke up this morning. "Umm ... I went to the party and had some fun. Then, I came home and passed out."

"How drunk were you?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

I could see something was wrong with how she was speaking, but also hated lying to my mother, considering everything she did for me, "I was pretty wasted at the party last night. I'm sorry Mom. I shouldn't have driven home, much less in your car, but if I damaged it in anyway, then I'll get a job and pay for the damages, plus interest."

Mom still did not look up, "What do you remember?" she asked.

I could tell from her voice that something was seriously wrong but going through the fog in my mind, I could not think of anything bad that had happened. Did I really damage her SUV that bad? Or did I hit someone? Oh shit! I thought. What if I killed someone? "I-I don't remember much. I had some shots at the party, then got in a fight with Irene who showed up and scared a girl away I was getting close to and then had some more shots. But I don't remember anything after that other than waking up this morning." I then turned to Mom with tears in my eyes, "D-Did I hurt someone driving home?" I asked, praying to everything holy that it was not true.

Mom shook her head, "No son. You didn't kill anyone or hurt anyone that I'm aware of. And the SUV is fine, so you won't have to get a job to fix what you didn't damage." She paused for a second before continuing, "So you don't remember anything else."

"No. Nothing else."

Mom then turned to me and took my hands in hers. There was something about the way she was holding my hands. It did not remind me of how she used to hold my hand as a child, but more about how I would hold hands with my ex-girlfriend.

Mom then looked up at me and I could see the tears in her eyes and the sadness in her voice as she spoke. "This is going to be hard, so I need you to stay here with me okay?" I nodded not know what could be coming, "Last night when you got home, you were very, very drunk apparently. I was sleeping in your bed, as your father and I had a fight and you stripped me of my nightie and we had sex."

I looked at her for a minute before it sunk in and I jumped back, pulling my hands from her. But Mom was quick and scooted closer to me, grabbing my hands in the process, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" I yelled, but Mom put a finger to my mouth to silence me.

"Sshh," Mom whispered quietly to me, trying to quiet me.

It worked and I stopped talking but that did not come close to calming my rapidly beating heart currently. "But Mom!" I said a little too loud causing her to shush me. I took a moment to calm myself so I could keep my voice down, but how do you calm yourself when you are told that while in a drunken stupor you fucked your own mother and not only that, I lost my virginity to her. I took a deep breath and finished, "B-But I fucked you? Are you serious?"

I saw a look in Mom's eyes but could not figure out what she was thinking at that time. "Yes honey, I'm dead serious."

"FUCK!" I whispered, "But if I did this and I was as drunk as I know I was and you say, why didn't you stop me?" I asked.

Mom had a confused look on her face before her brow furrowed. I could not tell if she was thinking or if she was angry at my question, but she finally spoke up, "I-I should've, but..." she said but suddenly went silent and looked down at our hands again. I waited for a few moments, but she just stayed silent, though I could see the tears running down her face again.

"Mom," I called out to her, using my hand to lift her chin, not realizing how much this must be hurting her, "This is my fault not yours. I shouldn't have drunk so much and put you in this position. Please don't cry. You know I hate to see you cry."

Mom then gave me the fakest smile I have ever seen and launched herself at me, holding me tightly against her chest as she rested her chin on my shoulder. "I should've stopped you, but for some reason, I couldn't move. I know you were drunk and it is no excuse, but I'm just as at fault here. Had I tried to stop you, you might have ended up raping me and made it into an even worse experience for the both of us."

"Please don't say that Mom. Maybe it had been better if I had forced you into it. Then I would be the one to carry this burden on my own."

Mom suddenly pulled back and grabbed the sides of my face, "No! It wouldn't have been better. That is not something you could've lived with. Remember, I know you better than anyone and you would have killed yourself after doing something like that. Yes, it was a mistake that you tried anything in the first place, but I let it happen. I didn't fight against you, didn't yell at you, didn't try to get away. I let it happen. Why? I don't know but I did it and I'm just as at fault as you are. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

I could not say anything. Even with the tears running down her face and her eyes being blood-shot, she was still beautiful and was still my mother. A mother that was trying to protect me, even from myself. Finally, I nodded and she pulled my head down and kissed my forehead.

"Now, if you want to talk more about it later, we can. But right now, I have to get back or your father or sisters may get suspicious." Mom looked at me for a moment and for those few seconds, I thought she might kiss me on the lips and for some reason, my heart was beating fast and I wanted it to happen. Instead, she gave me a half smile hopped up off the bed and left, not bothering to look back as my eyes followed her out.

"What the fuck was that look?" I thought to myself. "Was Mom considering kissing me?" I shook my head, realizing I must be thinking about this the wrong way and went back to my movie, though in reality, I just stared at the screen while movie after movie played, not even realizing what I was watching before I turned in after 1am. I needed to wrap my brain around this and sleep would need to be the only way I could get past it as I had school the next day.

###############################################

Over the next couple weeks, everything went by normally. My relationship with my mother had not changed and she was just as cheerful and defensive of me around my sisters. I also started to notice Mom in a different light. For one, I did not just look at her like my mother but started to see her as a woman. The way her hips would move, the way her breasts would bounce, how the dimples in her cheeks would show when she was smiling. Then the odd looks she would give me when I was staring a little too long. I hoped I was not creeping her out by staring too much, but she never said anything to the fact. Instead, when we would talk, even alone, it would be our normal conversations. One thing did change that I found out. Mom started to go to the gym three times a week. When I heard my sisters ask her why she started going all of a sudden, she simply laughed and said she had some extra pounds that she wanted to lose and there was not a problem with her going since her kids were mostly grown now.

The main change in myself that I noticed was that Mom started to appear in my fantasies while I was jerking off. No matter who I was thinking about, the girl would always morph into Mom and I would cum harder than ever each time. I also went from doing it about once every couple days, to sometimes two or three times a day, especially on the weekends.

A week later, on Saturday, I got up and went to check on my laundry. Mom generally did the washing for us, but we had to fold and put away our own clothes. Each of us were taught how to wash our own clothes but Mom liked to do things for us and did not mind running it and loading up our baskets. We just had to bring the full baskets down and back up to our room.

Anyway, on that Saturday, I went to check on my laundry. I did not do this that often as I was either busy gaming or otherwise occupying myself, but since I started jerking off more about her, I wanted to be closer to her.

As I opened the door to the garage, where the washer and dryer were located, I paused with the door only barely opened and watched for a minute. Mom had something in her hand when she took her other hand and held up whatever the garment was. Then I noticed it was a pair of my boxer shorts. Dad wore tighty whities, so I knew they had to be mine. Then, I heard her sigh, since neither the washer nor the dryer was running and then she brought my boxers up to her nose and sniffed them.

I was shocked. What was my mother doing sniffing my boxers? She dropped that pair and rummaged around until she found another pair and sniffed them. Then, she seemed frustrated as she threw the boxers down, totally missing the basket and rummaged through grabbing a third pair. Now the third pair I had remembered as I wore those yesterday, but when she sniffed this one, she seemed happier. What was it about this pair that caught her attention? That I could not answer, but what came next shocked me even more.

Mom was standing at an angle so I could see her side and most of her front, but she would have to look out the corner of her eye diligently to see me, as I was barely in her peripheral vision. I then watched as she moved her left hand on my boxers to a certain spot and brought it up to her nose again and took a deep breath. Then, I watched as her right hand ran down her body and went out of my view. By the way she was moving her hips, I realized she must be playing with herself, but I could not be sure as I have not physically seen anyone do that in person, only in porn. After a few minutes, she started licking the same spot she was sniffing. I watched her do this for a few minutes before her hips jerked a few times as she moaned and grunted.

Knowing that she was about finished with what she was doing, I decided to leave quietly, so as not to disturb her. Was Mom really a pervert in hiding or had I awakened something inside her that was causing this? That I did not know but the last thing I wanted to do was embarrass her by catching her. Since I was the only one in the house other than her at that moment, she probably doubted she would get caught.

The rest of the day went by without anything happening. But come the following day, I could not get what Mom did out of my head. Then I had a thought. I waited until I knew she was busy downstairs and snuck into her room. I had to get my bearings straight as I rarely came into my parent's room and did not know where her laundry basket was. Once I found it, I dug through it until I found a few pairs of panties. I sniffed the first two but did not get anything close to what I thought a female's cum would smell like. But once I hit the third pair, there was a partially wet stain on them. I sniffed them and it did not smell like piss but instead had a sweet smell to it. I flicked my tongue across the material and it had a definite taste that had to be Mom's pussy juices.

I grabbed that pair and headed out of the room, making sure the coast was clear, and headed back to my room. I had my prize and was going to jerk off like mad while I thought of fucking my mother's brains out.

###############################################

Mom's Point of View:

I was sitting downstairs enjoying my book as Kirk was out golfing. As I sat there, I thought I heard a noise and went to investigate but did not see any movement upstairs. I knew my son was home, but both of his sisters were out, so it could have been Matt, or it could have just been my imagination.

Just as I went to drop my cup in the sink, I heard another noise followed by a door slamming shut. This piqued my interest as Matt had been acting strange since that crazy night weeks ago. I had wondered if he was starting to remember something from his drunken stupor, but if he did, he would have said something as I have a close relationship with my children.

Letting my curiosity get the better of me, I quietly headed upstairs and to his door. At first, I listened in and I could hear him saying something but could not make out what he was saying. Then, I decided that I needed to know what was going on in there, so I carefully and quietly opened the door.

What I saw going on shocked me to my core. My son was sitting on the edge of his bed, with his eyes closed and was stark naked with his dick in one hand and a pair of my panties in the other one. But this was not just any pair of my panties. This happened to be the one I was wearing yesterday when I had a moment of weakness in the garage and decided to masturbate. Why was my son doing this? Did he really want to smell or taste his mother's pussy that bad? I mean yes, I have been told I am still attractive for my age but why my old used up pussy? Why would he not steal a pair from one of his sisters? They must be much tighter and sweeter than I am.

Then, something happened that I was not expecting. My son suddenly called out, "Yes Mom! Fuck me Mom! Oh god I love your pussy Mom!" I could not help it, I gasped and shut the door quickly. My heart was racing a mile a minute before I was able to gather myself and dash to my room, shutting my door and locking it.

What happened next was all due to instinct. I stripped down naked, hopped on my bed and masturbated, bringing myself to two orgasms quickly. And though the orgasms were better than I had ever had while pleasuring myself, they were nothing close to what I felt when he was fucking me weeks prior. But probably what surprised me the most was that I was thinking about him fucking me again and how perfect his cock felt inside of me, how our tongues were in perfect unison and even how his lips felt on my breast, even knowing that he was not very good at sucking on them.

Once I was done, I laid back defeated, knowing my body was begging me to burst into his room and have him ravage me once more. But that was not something I could do again. He was my son and I was his mother. I needed to protect him, not use him for my own pleasure or even fall in love with him, hoping he felt the same about it. Finally, I reserved that his change in behavior was due to youthful hormones and mine was due to being neglected. Either way, I was not going to be the one to make a move on him and I hoped he would not make a move on me as I did not know if I could trust my own body at this point.

###############################################

Matt's Point of View:

Two weeks had gone by and I had caught Mom sniffing my boxers a couple more times. I even walked by her door once and heard what sounded like a moan coming from her room. I tried to open the door, but the door was either stuck or locked. Since I did not want to force the door open and make a ton of noise, I decided to just walk away after the moan-like sound stopped. In return, I headed back to my room and had to jerk off yet again.

I also noticed there were changes happening with Mom, and it was not just me who noticed them. Dad was oblivious to these types of things as unless you were talking about money, the news regarding government changes or the case he was working on, he rarely noticed your existence. My sisters, on the other hand, had noticed the changes same as I did.

I came out of my room one Friday evening, before Dad was home and heard Mom and both my sisters downstairs talking, "Wow Mom! Why the sudden change?"

"I don't know what you're taking about Nina," Mom replied but I could tell she was lying.

"Uh Mom. You started wearing some makeup around the house and your clothes are tighter. Are you cheating on Dad?" I heard Irene say.

"God, no, Irene. I just... guess I'm going through a change is all. I didn't really notice my clothes were tighter or that I was wearing more makeup, but I guess I started putting some on to feel prettier."

"Okay mom, but you'll let us know if something is going on, right?" Nina asked, though I could hear in her voice that she was more concerned than anything.

I had also noticed a change in Mom. She had gone shopping more over the last couple weeks and was now wearing dresses that came up to about mid thigh instead of the ones that went past her calves, her jeans were tighter and showing off her curves and her shirts and blouses were showing a bit of cleavage. I even noticed she would leave some of the top buttons unbuttoned and would bend over more when I was around, but the buttons were done up and she would not bend over if my sisters were around or Dad was around. She would even wear something less revealing as well if she knew Dad was going to be home or would change when he would get home.

Was my own mother flaunting her body around at me the past two weeks or was my mind playing tricks on me? I had increased my beat-off sessions to three or four daily during the week and four to six on the weekends. Then again, when my sexy mother is walking around and showing off her wonderful cleavage, it was hard not to keep my dick from showing through my shorts or jeans, hence the need to relieve myself more often.

The following day, I had already had breakfast and went to grab a cold soda downstairs. As I passed by my parents' room, I heard my parents arguing loud enough so that I could hear them through the door.

"Would you just tell me what the results were?" I heard my mother ask loudly.

"I already told you Steph. It doesn't matter as it is not my fault," Dad replied, yelling back at her.

"How can it not be your fault? I have the results from my gynecologist telling me that I'm 100% healthy and able to have more children but for the past five, no six, no ... I don't know how many years; we have been unable to conceive anymore children."

"Well maybe I don't want any more. Did you ever think about that Steph?" Dad replied, which seemed to anger my mother.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" she yelled, though I thought she may try to kill him hearing as though I have never heard her yell like that, "I told you I wanted more children. Are you trying to tell me that you don't want to make me happy anymore? If that is the damn case, then I'll fucking leave right now and you can keep your damn money and I'll find a real man that will be able to give me as many children as I want."

"Now just calm down Steph. Don't go saying things that you may regret later."

"Uggh!" I heard silence for a few minutes before Mom finally spoke again. "Are you going to show me the results of the tests now or are you still going to hide them from me?"

"No, I won't. Like I said. This isn't my fault, no matter what you may think." Then I heard my mother scream and a door slam, most likely being the bathroom door as their bedroom door was closed. That was my queue to get away from my parents' door and dash back to my room. Just as I made it to my door and quickly closed it, though I left it open just slightly, I heard my parents' door open and Dad came out and stomped downstairs.