Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to tell how Mom was skilled in the bedroom. Without breaking our kiss or her tongue missing a beat, she released her hold on my dick and used her arms to pull me on top of her. Once I was in position, she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. I even opened my eyes to see if she was getting any help, but her eyes were shut and she looked like she was more focused on kissing me than anything else. Using her hands and her feet, she pulled my shorts down and gripped my cock. Then she guided me to her shorts and slid them out of the way allowing me access to her depths.

I could feel the heat coming off her vagina and the wetness that was covering my cockhead as she ran it up and down her slit. Then with her other hand, she placed a hand on my ass and guided me inside of her. She kept pushing on my ass and once I was inside of her, her other hand grabbed my other ass cheek and pulled me into her, trying to force me to go hilt deep within her, I had no objections to this and slid in with ease.

Once our pelvises met, she broke the kiss a few moments later, "Baby. I'm a little sore down there, so be gentle with me. But I want to show you I'm willing to do whatever it is to please you as your woman."

I kissed her lips lightly before responding, "Mom. If you're sore, we don't have to..."

Mom shut me up by putting her hand on my mouth, making the rest of what I was going to say muffled, "Baby. You must understand; I'm your woman right now and it's the woman's job to take care of her man. I understand you don't want to look down on me as a woman and that I do have the pride of being a person, but this is something I want to do. Please, don't make me beg or force you to."

I saw the resolve in her eyes and knew she wasn't going to give in. She had still not wrapped her legs around me yet, but I knew if I moved, she was going to root me in place. Finally, I relented and nodded, "Okay Mom. But you must promise that if it hurts too bad you will tell me as I don't want to cause you any pain."

"I will dear. Besides, with your father is coming home tonight and your sisters will be back tomorrow, I don't know if or when we can do something like this again."

"I know Mom. We must be careful around them, but I don't ever want this to stop. You've shown me the grass is greener on the other side, as they say, and there is no way I can stop not wanting to be close to you like this, even if you said no more sex, I would still want to hold you like this and kiss your soft lips for all eternity," I replied, seeing tears fall from Mom's eyes.

She did not say a word. Instead, she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me into a kiss as her hips started moving, fucking my cock on her own. That was my cue to start moving my hips as well.

We made love for close to thirty minutes, but I was so wrapped up in the cute noises she was making, from her squeals and moans, to her grunts and squeaks, to notice when or if she orgasmed at all, though I had hoped she did. I was able to feel her body shake a few times and guessed she did, but I could not be certain. Once my own orgasm was about to hit, I grunted a couple times and felt my balls tighten up before my dick jerked inside of my mother's soaked pussy and I shot jet after jet of cum deep inside my mother. I knew since this was my third orgasm of the day I wasn't going to cum all that much, but it was more of who I was cumming inside of that mattered to me the most.

Mom tensed up again and I could feel her start shaking and knew she was having an orgasm of her own. Not only that, but her pussy clamped down on me in a way it never had before; it felt like she was trying to stroke my dick with her fleshy walls.

Our kiss had finally broken when I noticed that her tongue had stopped moving. Once I moved my lips from hers, I noticed she either fell asleep or into a state of bliss as she was not responsive to the world around her. I could see her chest moving, so I knew she was still alive, but I needed to be careful so as not to wake her.

Slowly, I moved off her and heard a 'plop' sound when my dick came out of her cunt. I got up and got changed quickly and sprayed some of the Febreeze around to clear up the smell. Then, I went into the bathroom and got some tissue paper and cleaned my cum from inside of her the best I could. She was still overly wet but could pass that off for a wet dream. I pulled her top down and covered her body before giving her forehead a kiss. "Goodnight my queen. I will love you always," I said to her sleeping body as I left the room.

I cleaned up downstairs and made sure the house was locked up and the lights were out before heading to bed. It had been an odd couple of weeks between Mom and I and ended with one of the best nights of my life. If anyone had told me I would have been fucking my Mom tonight, I would have died from laughing and told them to piss off. But that was how my evening went. I just wondered where we would go from here. Was I falling in love with my own mother? Was that even possible given that she was my mother and I was her son? All I knew was I did love her as a mother and I deeply cared if not loved her as a woman as well. Was it actually the love you hear about with people who get married and want to spend the rest of their lives together? That I did not know. All I was sure about was how I felt and to me it was love.

To be Continued ...