Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I landed on the bed on my back and bounced a couple times and sat up on my elbows, my body on full display for his viewing pleasure, "What the hell is wrong with you? You could've hurt me!" I yelled but he just stood there smiling, his eyes roaming over my naked body. For the first time of being with my son, I felt like he was a predator stalking his prey and admiring the meal he was about to devour.

Matt still did not say anything and instead crooked his finger at me motioning for me to come closer. My eyes darted to his dick and I could see he was rock-hard again and was glistening not only with pre-cum but also with most likely with our combined juices. I went to say something but realized this may be his way of foreplay. So, I decided to go along with it.

I moved to a kneeling position, my large breasts swaying as I crawled towards the edge of the bed. He bent over slightly and kissed my lips, just light enough to touch them but with all the passion he had kissed me with before.

Then suddenly, he pulled back and whipped my body around, causing me to yelp loudly. His hand then went on my back and pushed me down so that I was in a doggy position. I now knew where he was going with this and I wiggled my ass at him which caused him to slap each of my ass cheeks, forcing me squeak a couple times followed by a low moan.

Next, he groped my ass cheeks with each of his hands and then spread them wide, exposing my pussy and pucker to his eyes. I expected him to plunge his dick in me, but what happened was not something I would have ever expected. As I sat there, waiting for his next move, he moved my ass cheeks apart and I felt his tongue run over my pucker. "Please don't!" I pleaded with him, "It's not clean. I need to clean it if you are going to play with me back there."

"So, you have had something up there before?" my son asked with confusion in his voice.

"Yes," I whispered, not proud that he was learning about my past, "A long time ago. Kirk doesn't like doing it there, so I haven't had it since I was younger."

"And you would offer this, to me?" Matt asked, almost like he was just picked for the grand prize.

"Yes. I would do anything that would make you happy," I replied, though I do not know why I said it. I guess it was just on impulse and though I did not regret the decision, I was wondering just how far I would go for my son and what I would be willing to do. Would I let this man dominate me, either alone or while people watched? Would he ask me to bear his child or worse, multiple children? Would he make me such a blabbering idiot that all I cared about was having his dick inside of me at all hours of the day? These thoughts were running through my head wondering how far this would go and if I could even stop it eventually or if I would even want it to stop.

"Hmmm! I wonder what else you would be willing to do for me," Matt asked to which I felt my pussy throb in anticipation of what could be to come. When I did not answer, since I could not just tell him what I was thinking just now, he moved closer to me and pushed me forward so that I was in the middle of the bed. I felt the bed depress as he crawled behind me. "Damn that's hot!" he exclaimed as he spread my ass cheeks again.

"W-What are you looking at baby?" I asked, wondering if it was my body or something else had caught his eye.

"I just saw a glimpse of my cum trying to leak out of your pussy. Make sure you don't let any of it out. I want it in there as long as possible," Matt replied, gripping my ass even harder.

I whimpered, "I'll do my best baby. But why do you want your cum in me for that long? Are you trying to impregnate your mother?" I asked. Just the thought of that made my pussy throb again.

"No," he replied plainly which made me let out a low whine, though I don't know why. I could only guess that my mind wanted him to impregnate me. "Maybe someday, but right now, I'm not in a position to support you and our child."

I wanted to reply to him. Wanted to tell him that would be wrong and that it could never happen since I was his mother, but I remained silent. I could not even tell him that I would most likely not object to him impregnating me or that I would even consider leaving his father for him. Then again, was I genuinely sincere about doing something like that. How would it hurt my other children and could they even understand how I felt about him? Does he even feel that way about me? To genuinely love and cherish me without any doubts.

With no further words and nothing else stopping him, he ran his cockhead through my slit, causing me to buck my hips. "Please don't make me wait any longer. I need you back inside me now!" I whined, begging him to impale me again.

Matt needed no further encouragement and slammed his dick into my well lubricated cunt. I screamed out in pleasure, my nipples throbbing at the jolts of electricity running through my body and fueling my impending orgasm. I was already getting close during our conversation, due to how he was talking to me but now, my body was ready to burst. I buried my face into the pillow in front of me and screamed out as my hips bucked back on his dick a couple times.

Three more orgasms rocked my body while he ravaged me for the next ten minutes, making me lose control time and time again. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven as he was relentless with me over and over again.

After a few more minutes, he pulled out of me and I whimpered, wanting to feel that full feeling again and wondering why he stopped since I knew he did not cum. Instead of plunging back inside of me liked I had hoped, he plopped himself down on the bed next to me and looked over at me with a smile, "Ride Mom. Ride this dick that has made you cum and yes, I know you are cumming as I can feel you contract each time around me."

I scampered up to my knees, my muscles aching and begging for me to stop, but I did not care. I ignored the pain and moved him to the center of the bed so that we had enough room and he was now in a partial sitting position. I moved my legs so that I was straddling him and took his slick cock in my hand for the first time. It pulsed in my hand and I wanted nothing more than to take it in my mouth and show my affection to that wondrous piece of man-meat. But my son had told me to ride him and my pussy could not stop dripping from the thought of having him back inside my canal.

Once I was in position and his cockhead was right at my entrance, I dropped my hips down hard, plunging his cock deep within me again and filling me up the way I was meant to be filled. I squealed in pleasure before my body was thrust forward, with the help of my son's hands that tilted my hips forward. I stopped myself mere inches from my son's face and just stared into his eyes as I started to bounce on his cock. I began moaning louder and louder, my mouth opening and unable to keep myself quiet, not that I wanted to be quiet. I loved the way he was fascinated by the noises I would make and it seemed to fuel his lust as the louder my moans and squeals got, the harder he would buck his hips back to meet mine.

As I was nearing my second orgasm from riding my son, he grunted loudly, "I'm gonna fill you up again Mom!"

"Yes baby! Give me all that cum! Fill me up to the brim so I feel it for days," I yelled back at him.

Matt gripped my hips and thrust hard into me, fully impaling me as his cock jerked inside of me and I felt his cum shoot out inside of me. The second I felt the first jet of cum hit my walls, I screamed out and threw my head back, feeling my own orgasm hit me hard as my hips grinded against his and my body shook.

My orgasm must have been bigger than his as I remember my vision going blurry and then dark. When I came to, I was laying on my back and my son was gently massaging my breasts and lightly playing with my nipples. My eyes darted to between his legs and I noticed his cock had become flaccid, but somehow, I knew I could get him hard again, anytime I wanted.

"You really seem to be enjoying yourself," I said in a horsey voice, not realizing my voice would sound that bad.

"Well, looky, looky who decided to wake up," Matt replied with a grin as he released my nipple.

I stretched, causing my breasts to jiggle and him to watch mesmerized at how they moved, "How long was I out?" I asked, not being able to see the clock from where I was.

"Only about ten minutes or so. But now it's time you quit being lazy and got out of bed," he replied, laughing at me as he moved off the bed and stretched.

"Uggh! But I want to stay in bed," I whined, seeing him laugh even harder.

"But if you do, then you won't get any dinner," Matt replied, still laughing as I sat up and looked at him.

"Dinner? What do you mean about dinner?" I asked, realizing that I had not eaten yet and then felt my stomach grumble and giggled, "Well, I am hungry, especially after..." My words trailed off as I blushed and looked away.

"No need to act like that Mom. We are both at fault for what we did and besides... I wanted this just as much as you did."

My son always knew the best ways to cheer me up and this was no exception. He bent over the bed and gave me a sensual kiss. That took away any regret, any doubt, and any remorse I had for what we had done. Our kiss was only broken by hearing the doorbell ring, which shocked me as I wondered who it could be.

"That must be the food. Meet you downstairs in a few minutes, Mom," Matt said, kissing me one last time before he dashed downstairs.

I needed to get up, but my muscles ached and my legs took a few extra minutes to respond. My underwear and dress were downstairs, but since my pussy was now sore and I doubted I could take any more poundings tonight, I decided to grab a pair of panties, a tank top and my sweatpants and head downstairs dressed like that. I just hoped Matt still found me attractive wearing these clothes as he did the red dress I wore.

###############################################

Matt's Point of View:

I ran downstairs as quickly as I could after stopping by my room to grab my wallet. I was not about to make Mom pay for dinner, not after the night we had together. "Coming!" I called out while running down the stairs. I quickly grabbed by shorts and threw them on, though it did feel a little odd to be wearing them without boxers.

I greeted the pizza boy at the door finally, paid him and took our pizzas in. By the time I had set the pizzas down in the kitchen, placed a couple slices on some plates and moved them to the living room, Mom was finally coming down the stairs, though it looked like she was holding onto the railing more than she usually did. "I umm ... don't know what you want to drink, so can I get you anything?"

"Sure baby. How about a soda, since we are splurging on pizza?" she giggled. Her smile was always infectious and I could not help but smile back. But mostly I admired her beauty. Even in the average clothes that she was wearing, her radiance shown through as her true beauty. "I-I don't look bad do I?" Mom asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"God no, Mom! You are just as gorgeous as you were in that sexy red dress you were wearing."

Mom came up to me and kissed me on the lips, her arms wrapping around my neck while my arms went around her hips and gripped her thick ass. Once we separated, she smiled, "I'm glad I can still turn you on, even dressed like this." Mom then looked down and saw my erection pressing into her lower belly and giggled.

"Of course Mom. I didn't just have sex with you and hold you close just because of some dress," I replied smiling back, "Yes, you did make the dress sexier than it was on its own, but it is just a dress and it is you that makes the dress sexy. Plus, I don't enjoy kissing or fucking dresses that is only meant for you." We kissed again before I went and poured us both a glass and met her in the living room, which was funny as we were sitting on the same couch where I had been when this all started.

We ate in complete silence, putting on TV just to keep from hearing each other making noises while we ate. Once we were finished, Mom and I cleaned up together, constantly bumping hips while we both laughed. I slapped her ass once and she stopped and bent over even further, letting me slap it once again, but this time I left my hand there and even moved it between her legs and ran my fingers across her covered slit. Mom moaned loudly and quickly turned around pulling me in for a kiss.

When we finally composed ourselves, we made our way back to the couch and decided to watch a movie. I sat against the arm rest on the couch while Mom snuggled up against me. And though I did not care about watching a movie at that moment, I wanted to spend as much time with this perfect goddess as I could.

"So, what possessed you to suddenly attack me like that earlier," Mom asked out of the blue. As I looked down at her, she had her head down, looking at her hands that were playing with my left hand.

"Well you have been teasing me for a while now and with the looks you kept giving me, it has had me in a super aroused state."

"Teasing?" Mom asked, sounding like she was confused as she looked up to me with her eyebrows furrowed, "I-I wasn't ..."

"Really Mom? From the looks to the tighter clothes to bending over and showing off the cleavage you never had shown before. Even when you would push your ass out when I walked by."

"That was just playing around," she replied, looking back down to my hand, "Besides, you were the one who was jerking off and sniffing my panties."

"Yes, but you started it."

Mom moved back and looked me directly in the eyes, "And how did I start it?"

"Your elusive garage episode." When Mom cocked her head to the side, looking even more confused, I smiled, "You were sniffing my boxers and rubbing your pussy. I think I even heard you moan a couple times."

"YOU SAW THAT?" she yelled, "SHIT! I knew I shouldn't have done that, but I just couldn't help myself."

"What made you do it?" I asked, wondering how it all started.

Mom looked down at her hands and then sighed and looked back into my eyes, "After your mistake happened, I was losing control of my body. I started masturbating multiple times a day and every time you would touch me, and especially when you would hug me, my pussy would get soaked and I was practically shaking, wanting to jump your bones right there. As your mother, I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop my body from feeling this way. And since your father keeps neglecting me, I saw you as a younger version of him and couldn't help myself." She paused for a second before continuing, "So when I was doing your laundry, I touched one of your boxers and felt a wet spot. At first, I just ignored it and threw it into the wash, but then my mind wondered if it was from you jerking off and I needed to have that smell again. Needed to taste it."

I bowed my head, "I'm sorry Mom for putting you in that situation. Had I not gotten wasted and done that..."

Mom then lifted my chin and smiled at me, "Then I wouldn't have had the best orgasms of my life and I would still be miserable with your father. Son, you took over where your father wouldn't or couldn't and I have no regrets about this. Yes, I did at first, but I have wants and needs and with you kids being adults now and you and Irene going off to college soon, it will just be me and Nina until she graduates and decides to make it on her own."

"Mom. I have to say this now because I don't think you would ever let me do it again, but I wanted to say that I'll never leave your side. I'll go to college, but it will be somewhere close to where I can take care of you at all times and if you decide to never sleep with me again, then I will still be by your side as I love you that much. I have always wanted a woman like you, so why can't I just have you instead. You are the most perfect woman and mother I have ever met and I can't imagine not having you in my life every day."

Tears were now streaming down both of our faces as she climbed into my lap. Not in a sexual way, but more like she needed to be close to me, "You really see me as a woman more than a mother, even though I'm your mother?"

"Of course Mom. You are a woman after all. I mean the mother part is just an addition to you being a woman. Like you being a wife or being a doctor or something else. But first and foremost, you are a woman. A strong, caring, loving and beautiful woman."

Mom kissed me sensually. It was not a kiss of lust or passion or something to where she wanted to get me in the mood. This was a kiss to show her affection and thanks to me. Not only was I her son now, but I was also her lover and saw her in a different light than her own husband did. "Thank you, baby," Mom stated once she broke the kiss, "That is the most wonderful thing anyone has said to me."

We both got off the couch and moved to a spooning position, with me in the back. Mom did not waste any time in pulling my arm around her but instead of just resting it on her stomach, she put my hand under her shirt and slid it up until it reached her large melons. Once my hand was in place, she turned so she was on her back and my hand slid from one breast to the other. We stared in each other's eyes while I groped my mother's breasts, tweaking the nipples and forcing her back to arch as her thighs to rub together.

Mom pulled me down into a kiss and unfortunately, we did not watch much of the movie. But I was not complaining in the least bit. Being able to make-out with my beautiful goddess of a mother while massaging her breasts was better than any movie, or porn for that matter.

Once we finally separated, the credits on the movie were rolling and Mom was yawning, "Guess the movie's over."

Mom giggled, flicking her tongue across my lips and brining my attention back to her, "We can always see it later. Plus, I think it is my bedtime now. I'm so damn exhausted, I may just sleep here tonight."

"Don't worry Mom, I'll help you into bed."

Mom was the first to get off the couch and reached out to help me up and pull me into another kiss. "Thank you for the wonderful evening Matt. Though it may or may not happen again, I want you to know that you were the best I have ever had." I had no words to that and just smiled, kissed her and hugged her, immensely enjoying how her body felt against mine.

We made our way upstairs and before Mom got into bed, she changed into a pair of short cotton shorts. She also had me help her make the bed and I could smell that she had already sprayed something on the bed to remove the smell of sex after she had stripped the bed. Once we were done, she hopped into bed and I gave her one last kiss, wishing her a good night. "Don't leave. Please stay with me tonight. I need you."

"You know I can't Mom. Dad will be home at some point and I doubt he would be happy to see his son in bed with his wife. But... I will stay until you fall asleep."

Mom giggled at what I said, "Yeah, imagine your Dad catching us and the way he would get angry. Sometimes, I think he looks like a taller version of a dwarf but without the beard." We both laughed at that before I moved to the other side of the bed and snuggled up against Mom.

I was tired but made sure that I did not fall asleep so that we did not get caught. After a little bit of time, Mom turned to me, laying on her back, "Do you know how hard it is to fall asleep when you have a hard dick pressing into your ass?" Mom asked, grabbing my dick through my shorts. But she did not seem to be mad. Instead, I saw lust in her eyes.

Following my own lust, I moved closer and kissed her lips, putting my hand behind her head as our tongues began to battle. My hand moved down her chest, intentionally rubbing harder over her breast before reaching the bottom of her top. I did not hesitate one bit when I moved her top up and over her breasts. Mom even helped by arching her back and allowing her shirt to come up, exposing her large melons to me.