Mistress Barbara Pt. 35

Story Info
Miss Robin makes a surprising announcement.
1.7k words
4.5
1.5k
1
0

Part 36 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and I were cuffed together at our wrists and ankles. Miss Robin was flogging us harshly. She teased my cock until it was hard and guided me into Chloe's pussy before tying us together, so I was buried deep inside her. As she beat us our reactions drove us in ways that created pleasurable friction as though we were fucking.

I had to admit it was a remarkably creative concept. She chuckled at our plight as her strokes varied by location and created a myriad of angles for our genitals to interact.

When she administered heavy thuds to my upper thighs it caused me to drive forcefully into Chloe's hot wet pussy. When she lashed stinging bites with the tips of the tresses to one and the other of Chloe's luscious buttocks it drove her to swing her hips side to side.

The scene got even hotter when Miss Robin grabbed a second flogger to utilize in new even more creative ways, making us dance like obscene puppets under her direction.

Grace was posed sitting cross legged on the bed serving as audience to Miss Robin's choreography. She bore a clover clamp on each nipple and was impaled by a large butt plug lubed with icy hot and a huge vibrating dildo held in her pussy by a leather strap. Drool streamed from the corners of her mouth that strained around the penis gag that was held in her mouth with more straps buckled behind her head. The saliva ran in little rivulets down her chin and over her amazing tits, then down her belly and onto her mound.

The complexity of Miss Robin's twisted scene was delicious, like a gourmet meal of wicked BDSM delicacies. The predatory look in her flashing blue eyes with flared nostrils framed by her fiery red curls was incredibly sexy.

She tried to spin the flogger vertically, so she beat my ass to drive me upward pounding into Chloe while spinning hers down to push her onto my thrust. It had the desired effect of forcing intense contact at the convergence of our sexes.

It was working perfectly. I could feel myself building up to cum and Chloe's deep breaths and contracting muscles clamping onto my cock were sure signs that Robin was driving us both rapidly to orgasms.

"That's it, sluts, I want you to cum for me."

She ratcheted up the power of her lashes driving our bruised pelvises even harder together. I felt my balls tightening, preparing to fire and Chloe moaned, clenching her cunt tighter around me as I drove deep into her. We came practically in unison crying out together at the violent explosion we'd been driven to.

Miss Robin unbuckled the straps holding the gag in Grace's mouth, had her lie face up on the bed and squatted over her.

"Make sure you keep the dildo and plug inside you while you worship me, Grace. The consequences will be severe if you let them slip out."

"Yes, Miss Robin."

She swapped the flogger for a wicked looking riding crop that sported a wide popper. She used it gently to stroke Grace's labia as she settled hers onto her slave's lovely mouth. Grace dug in greedily to the tasty delicacy. Miss Robin responded immediately to the mouth devouring her from below.

Chloe and I, still tied together as my cock deflated and slipped from her pussy, watched as Miss Robin ground her pussy onto Grace's mouth and used the crop to smack her pussy and tits. It seemed to have the desired effect, at least it certainly didn't dissuade Grace's eagerness.

Miss Robin used the crop steadily with her right hand and groped her magnificent tits with her left. Chloe rocked her hips to rub her huge clit against me. The frottage was working her up again. My wonderful, insatiable Chloe was pretty much always horny and the show on the bed had revved her engine. I wasn't oblivious to the scene and the insistent pressure of her clit was defying nature to begin rekindling my cock.

The room reeked of sex, specifically the wonderful aroma of fully aroused women. That was helping my resuscitation no end. It's my favorite scent. I've never understood why women need any perfume that always pales by comparison with their natural one.

Unsurprisingly Grace had Miss Robin worked up to fever pitch quickly. Grace's oral skills were astounding, and all evidence has taught me during our acquaintance that she was equally skilled with women as with men. Miss Robin came extravagantly, crying out her joy as she rocked her hips to work maximum pleasure from the mouth beneath her.

Rather than losing interest when Robin came so elaborately Chloe rubbed her clit against me until she joined the fun, bucking and arching her back to exaggerate her passion. Chloe's enthusiasm for sex was a constant delight for me and this time was no exception. Her sweet nectar trickled from her folds and ran down our thighs.

I was lost in focusing on Chloe's sexual gymnastics and didn't notice that Miss Robin had dismounted until a stinging lash from her crop landed on my butt.

"You sluts are incorrigible."

She delivered a series stern of blows to Chloe's ass and thighs. Chloe cried out at the fiery impacts.

"Sorry Miss Robin, it was just so hot watching you queening Grace, I couldn't help myself."

She untied the binding around our waists, then detached our wrists and ankles from each other. When she had us completely separated, she grabbed a handful of Chloe's hair, kissed her roughly, and pushed her to the bed.

"Grace deserves a little fun."

Chloe grinned at her and scrambled into position on her hands and knees between Grace's spread legs. She wasted no time getting to work, immediately drawing a happy groan from Grace.

"Her enthusiasm is wonderful."

"It is, Miss Robin."

We both enjoyed the show as Chloe worked diligently, bringing Grace's excitement to a fever pitch. She clutched Chloe to her aggressively, moaning and writhing into her. Chloe's hands roamed her body, fingering her ass and pussy while she focused her mouth on her clit.

When Grace screamed out in joy with a spectacular orgasm, I could feel Miss Robin tremble next to me. The hand she cupped my balls with contracted violently to squeeze a scream out of me from the intense pain.

She released me to push down on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees, then pulled my face to her mound. Her slash was dripping pussy juice that I slurped up before delving into her throbbing sex.

She came almost immediately when my tongue encountered her swollen clit. The fierce hold she had on a handful of my hair left no doubt that she expected more, so I redoubled my efforts, licking and sucking until she'd cum twice more and finally released me.

"Go clean yourselves up, sluts."

She flopped onto the bed as we trooped off to the shower.

Tired as we were from the day's intense play, all of us naked in the shower with hot water and soap was bound to become erotic. Grace had a tough time keeping her hands off Chloe. She was eager to repay the amazing tongue lashing she'd just received. She began by thoroughly soaping her small, delightful tits and worked her way lower until she was kneeling while she soaped her tight butt and nuzzled her mons. Chloe was ready as usual and spread her legs in cheerful cooperation. She shampooed Grace's lovely mane and fed her pussy to her at the same time.

I enjoyed their connection by caressing and soaping all available areas of their beautiful bodies and never to let a moment go to waste Chloe used a handful of shampoo from Grace to stroke my cock, bringing it quickly to full staff.

"What a bunch of sluts."

Our bliss was abruptly shattered by Miss Robin's stern voice.

"You bitches never stop, do you?"

We reluctantly stopped what we' been doing and turned to face her.

"Finish up in here, dry of and report to the living room."

She turned and left.

We were mildly chagrinned by the criticism but as she'd instructed, we finished our ablutions and assembled in the living area posing in presentation position.

Miss Robin slowly circled us. She surveyed us wordlessly. Occasionally she touched one or the other, Grace's tits, my cock and balls, and finally Chloe's swollen fuck bud.

At last, she strode to the couch and settled comfortably.

"I have news."

She let the words hang there allowing us to wonder as our expectations grew.

"Your Mistress has been in touch."

That was stunning news. It certainly was for me. I don't presume to speak for the women, but it was certainly huge news to me.

"She will be arriving on Thursday. That gives you three days to have the house in perfect condition. I have no intention of allowing you sluts to disappoint her. Every nook and cranny will be spotless. Your bodies will be prepared for her full and free use."

As much as were able within the constraints of maintaining our positions we cast glances at each other from the corners of our eyes.

"I expect you have questions. Yes, Lucy and Alexandria will be accompanying her. She is eager to see all of you. I have no idea if she has any plans going forward. She mentioned the possibility of entertaining guests on Saturday, so you will be responsible for making sure we are fully stocked. Other than that, I know nothing. Fucktoy, remember you are expected to be at Maureen's bank tomorrow as usual, and Chloe you have a date with Janet, she sounded very eager to see you."

Of course, this brought smiles to our faces. Exactly what the news would mean was unclear. Mistress had been gone for quite a while and new patterns had taken hold under Robin's rule.

"Gracie, you will spend the night with me, and I imagine Maureen will be done with Erik by then."

"Miss Robin, will Saturday be a welcome home party for Mistress?"

"I'm not sure what she has in mind. We should definitely do something to welcome her home, perhaps a surprise party when she arrives Thursday, of course after a long trip that might not be the best time. Why don't we think about it while we prepare the house."

We murmured sounds of agreement.

"Anyway, it's time for sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day for us. Erik and Chloe will turn their tricks, and we have much housework to attend to the rest of the day."