Mistress Jones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

I felt the bare hands of Chelsea Keys spread my bum cheeks wide open. Then, finally, the cold touch of Chloe's gloved, lubed up middle finger made contact with the pink ring of my anus. I imagined her finger, encased in a black nitrile glove, slowly slide up my anus, to my prostate, causing my penis to become fully erect.

Unexpectedly, Chloe fulfilled my mini-fantasy as she slid the full length of her finger, all the way to her knuckle, into my sphincter. I moaned loudly, nearly screaming, with a closed mouth, still holding in the oral thermometer. I looked down to see precum oozing from the tip of my penis.

"There we go," comforted Chloe as she slowly massaged my prostate. I now understand why they call it the male G-spot, it felt better than any feeling I had ever experienced. "Relax that little bottom for me now, I'm going to slip out my finger and insert the thermometer."

She slowly removed her finger from my tight sphincter, as I recovered from the high that had been produced by the prostate massage that was probably no longer than five seconds, but felt like an eternity, and I wish it had lasted longer.

Chelsea kept my bum cheeks spread nearly uncomfortably wide as Chloe's finger was out of my rectum for a few moments, before I felt the coldness of the thermometer teasing my bum hole as Chloe circled the ring of my anus with the cool tip of the instrument. Seconds later, I felt the thermometer, which was a lot larger than I had expected, enter my anus and slide up all the way in, probably about three or four inches, until I only felt the tip sticking out. But the thermometer wasn't touching my prostate, it was slid past my prostate and sat, though comfortably and sensually, annoyingly close to it. I felt like Chloe was deliberately teasing me like this, to get me excited but not allow me to do anything about it, like a donkey chasing a carrot on a fishing pole, but me being the hypothetical donkey, my orgasm being the hypothetical carrot and Chloe being the demented hypothetical fisherman, comfortably resting on my hypothetical donkey back.

Chloe continuously played with, twirled and twisted the thermometer in my rectum as it was inside for about two minutes, teasing me, as more precum dripped from the tip of my rock hard penis. Chelsea rubbed my behind, adding to my erect and excited state even more as her fingers brushed over my skin.

After about 3 minutes, the digital thermometer I had fought to keep inside my mouth as I was constantly teased and brought to moaning and squirming beeped. Chelsea's hand reached around and removed it from my mouth. Chloe twisted the larger thermometer in my rectum slowly, and I could finally moan loudly without having to catch the thermometer in my mouth. She made me squirm more than before and I actually now felt the precum seeping from my penis. Chloe spread my bum cheeks with her hand and slowly, and sensually, removed the thermometer from my ass.

"Oral temperature, 98.7 degrees Fahrenheit, about 37 degrees Celsius," said Chelsea loudly like before. "Perfect."

She patted me on the bum as she said this. I heard Chloe taking off her gloves, I was still bent over the counter, not wanting to move without permission. I quite enjoyed being fully exposed like this in front of these beautiful young women.

"Oh, what a healthy boy!" exclaimed Chloe happily. "Your rectal temperature is 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit, also perfect."

Chloe's, now bare, fingers pinched my left bum cheek. Chelsea allowed me to get up from my position and directed me in the direction of the dentist's chair once again.

"Ohhh, I think someone enjoyed that a little," laughed Chloe behind me. I turned my head to see her looking at the puddle of precum I had left on the floor, a huge grin on her face. My member was still rock hard, and I couldn't hide it. It was openly visible as I stood in the middle of the cold room, Chelsea's bare hand on my back. Chloe quickly handed me a tissue. "Clean up that naughty willy of yours, you naughty boy."

I quickly wiped off the precum waiting to fall from the head of my penis. Chloe grabbed the tissue from me and walked quickly to a small dustbin in the corner to discard the tissue. She then took the same clipboard as before and stood behind the taller Chelsea.

"Alright, Mr. Evans," said Chelsea, the devilish smile still on her face. "We're going to need some measurements now. We'll start off with an easy one. Shoe size?"

"Size 8," I answered, directly. Chloe scribbled this down on a notepad.

"Good. Now, we'll need to measure your penis next, so if you'll please remain standing upright I will tend to you in a second," explained Chelsea, as she walked towards the counter and took an instrument from the tray. She returned to face me, holding a 30 centimetre ruler in her left hand.

The beautiful blonde nurse brought the wheeled stool closer and sat down in front of me, her eyes in line with my belly button. She simply took hold of my shaft with her soft, bare left hand, placing the ruler at the base of my penis, where it connected to my body and ran her bare right index finger down the ruler until she reached the tip of my erect member.

"Seventeen point three centimetres," announced Chelsea. "About eight inches."

"A big little boy," laughed Chloe, writing down the number on the clipboard, then briefly making eye contact with me and winking. My face warmed up as I blushed, I hoped it was a genuine statement and not just something to make me feel better.

"Oh, he sure is," said Chelsea, slowly stroking her bare fingers over the shaft of my penis.

"Could you just retract his foreskin for me and take separate measurements, please Chelsea?" requested the pretty ginger nurse, still writing on the clipboard.

"Sure thing," said Chelsea, as I looked down at her as she looked directly at my erect cock, I saw the same devilish smile as before appear on her face again. Her fingers slowly retracted my foreskin for the first time. It felt quite nice, and for the first time I saw the actual head of my penis. Chelsea measured just the head with the ruler. "Three point three centimetres... One point three inches."

"He really is a big boy, wow!" commented Chloe, still grinning as she wrote down this statistic on the clipboard. "How easy was the foreskin to retract?"

"It was definitely the first time it had been retracted," Chelsea started. "But his self-lubrication is good, relatively easy to retract. No signs of phimosis."

Chelsea continued lightly stroking my shaft, and more precum started to leak onto the floor, falling in between her two stiletto-encased feet. After Chloe had finished writing on the clipboard, the blonde nurse returned my foreskin to its previous position and removed a roll of measuring tape from her lab coat's pocket.

"Next is girth, correct?" asked Chelsea, looking back at the pretty Chloe.

"Yes, next is girth," replied Chloe, after looking over her clipboard.

Chelsea took my erect penis in one hand and stroked it slowly for a few seconds.

"I just need to make sure it's nice and hard for this, okay sweetie?" Chelsea explained, looking up at me from her seated position on the stool.

I just nodded back at her; I could only imagine how stupid I must have looked right now.

Chelsea wrapped the measuring tape around my shaft and looked at the length where the two ends met.

"Precisely six inches," the beautiful young nurse announced.

"Wow, I am impressed," said Chloe, satisfied. Chloe walked over to the tray of instruments laid out on the countertop and removed two pairs of black nitrile examination gloves. "Now, Mr. Evans, we will also be requiring flaccid measurements of your penis. But, to wait for your current... excited state to wear off would take way too long," explained the ginger nurse, pulling on a pair of gloves, making sure they produced a loud snapping noise. "So we will be conducting manual stimulation of your penis, we will be bringing you to orgasm in order to rid you of your aroused state and bring down your libido," she handed Chelsea a pair of gloves and took the small container labelled "MEDICAL LUBRICANT", slowly opening it. "I will be inserting my fingers into your prostate and providing stimulation, as Chelsea will be manually stimulating your penis. I need you to comply with our treatment and understand it is strictly professional and confidential. Do you understand, Mr. Evans?"

"Yes, miss, I understand," I replied, obediently. I could not wait; I had been nursing an erection since the first period of school.

Chelsea slipped on the nitrile gloves with ease, also taking effort in sensually snapping them on, much like her counterpart did. That same devilish smile was still glued on her face. Chloe wheeled another stool from the corner of the room and I heard her petite behind sit down behind me. Her gloved hand reached around me and handed her fellow nurse the container of lubricant. Chelsea didn't wait around, and quickly inserted two fingers into the container. She rubbed her hands together to spread the lube across both gloves, and then she moved on to lubing up my erect penis.

I felt Chloe's smaller, softer finger trace around my bum hole as the teasing game once again commenced. She quickly lubricated the area round the entrance to my hole with her finger.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" asked Chloe, her finger still tracing around my hungry pink hole. Oh, was I?

"I am, Miss," I replied directly.

Chelsea slowly retracted my foreskin once again and started slowly stroking my cock with her full right hand, this felt absolutely amazing. Then, Chloe used her left hand to spread my cheeks apart before inserting her index and middle fingers directly into my sphincter, not even waiting to hit my prostate. She massaged my prostate, and it felt even better than the first time. I moaned and I squirmed but I had to stay standing up. So many sensations travelled through my body as these two wonderful nurses brought me to my first ever forced orgasm. Chelsea slowly picked up pace as she stroked, and quickly used her left hand to massage my scrotum.

"Come on, George, we want a nice big load now," said Chloe from behind me, now massaging my prostate at a very fast, yet very arousing pace. Her two fingers worked wonders inside me, as her other hand also travelled down towards my scrotum. "Be a good boy and ejaculate nice and quickly now."

Chelsea smiled up at me as she varied the paces of her strokes; I had never been this aroused or felt this good in my life. I wished it would never end.

Chloe started fucking my sphincter with her two fingers, sawing them in and out of my hole. This created brand new feelings of arousal inside of me.

"George, we want you to ejaculate for us, sweetie," Chloe continued encouraging me from behind.

"He's very close, I can feel his scrotum retracting," said Chelsea to Chloe, as the gorgeous blonde sped up her stroking of my penis.

Chloe's finger positioning quickly changed as she stood up behind me, her finger once again going all the way into my prostate and massaging my male G-spot with her delicate and professional touch.

I felt very close now, as Chelsea was stroking quicker and quicker by the second, I felt my penis spasm as my balls retracted. As I hit my climax, I felt Chloe's fingers press on a certain spot on my prostate that I could've sworn had made my climax last even longer, everything went blurry as I felt all the semen spurt out of my penis.

"Good boy, come on, show us how much you can do," encouraged Chloe, still pressing that exact spot on my prostate, as I experienced by far the best orgasm of my life.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers
12