All Comments on 'Mistress Meg'

by ro_star

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Great reading for retired exhibitionists accustomed to anal training for Male subs. Voted 5!

Considerably younger Mistresses must enjoy CBT treatment, rewarding masochist men with freedom to undergo foreskin implants like multiple PA piercings, without any form of anaesthetic. A few kind words are all they need to succeed, rather than forcible surgical intervention, pleasing youths lucky enough to receive anal sex from well proportioned and hung decorated penises.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good and Hot

if a trifle formulaic. I know there are only so many ways to skin a sub, but you might want to consider electric shocks to the balls (Gitmo style), or using a simple garlic press or hand-held nutcracker (but be careful--no permanent injuries) where desirable, or rubber-banding the scrotum, thereby cutting off blood supply (but again--this can produce life-threatening injuries, so do not try this at home) and then cutting the rubber band, letting the blood flow back in, rather like what happens when you get pins-and-needles in your leg or arm, only much more so. Those few suggestions might give you and dear Mistress Meg a few clues toward spicing up poor Pet's otherwise tame existence.

Now for my usual quibbles.

“See I did something rash”. should be “See, I did something rash”. Needs a comma here to set off the interjection “See”.

“which I must ask for her permission before spending any.”. Sentence structure. Try this: “which I must ask her permission to spend.”

“She put it in me”. No, she put it on you, she put the butt plug in you.

“and somewhat hard to sit down with.” Somewhat? Either it was hard or it wasn’t. I’ll let you end the sentence with a preposition this one time, but don’t presume on my generosity.

“metal chain from the metal pacifier butt plug as swinging out from”. should be “chain from the metal pacifier butt plug was swinging out from”. Why say “metal” twice? What else would the chain be, plastic? Mistress Meg has your money, why should she cheap out on the hardware?

“and gestured "The guests bathroom Sir.” should be “and gestured. “The guests’ bathroom, Sir.” Put in the period to end the sentence. Put in the apostrophe to show possession: the bathroom of/for the guests (plural). Of course, we have plenty of possession in this story.

“He looked at me, "lick it."” should be “He looked at me; “Lick it,” he growled.

“You boy has the makings of an excellent cock sucker." should be “Your boy has the makings of an excellent cock sucker."

“She pointed at me "Don't swallow." should be “She pointed at me and snapped, "Don't swallow."

“"Show me Pet", Mistress said.” Comma should be inside quotes to set quoted matter apart from narrative (She said), thus "Show me Pet," Mistress said.

“Mistress does not like it when I listen in.” Why “in”? “Mistress does not like it when I listen.” does the job just as well.

“and went and kneeled beside Mistress Meg's arm chair”. should be “and went and knelt beside Mistress Meg's arm chair”. Kneel knelt is a strong verb. You use it properly later on in the story.

“Mistress slide off my face and lifted my head, undoing the face strap on as she watched my ass being”. should be “Mistress slid off my face and lifted my head, undoing the face strap-on as she watched my ass being”.

“"Please Sir, please fill my ass with you cum.” should be “"Please Sir, please fill my ass with your cum.”, unless Pet is one of the Sopranos.

“Sir pushed his cock into my mouth and I cleaned it of his cum.” Illegal procedure on the offense! Even with the enema, ol’ Sir’s cock can be full of E coli, especially underneath his uncut foreskin. Pull it back, give the whole shaft a wipe with some alcohol, beverage grade for choice (try 151 rum), before putting it in your mouth. Safe, sane and consensual, y’know—and sensual.

“My cock surges up my belly and stiffened as hard as lead.” Why change tense and then change it back in one sentence? Should be “My cock surged up my belly and stiffened as hard as lead.” And why lead? Steel is still cheaper and harder.

“my metal pacifier dildo and slowly pushed it back into my”. What happened to the sterling silver butt plug? What a cheap Mistress! No wonder she grabbed all your dinero. She probably fenced your sterling silver butt plug to pay off Sir for a later banging, and now tries to fob you off with some cheap metal job. You ought to sue!

“until I my balls were empty.” should be “until my balls were empty.” Why “I”? If not you, whose balls were involved?

“She handed me a wet towel and I wipe my cock clean”. Ecce iterum! Again with the changing tenses. Should be “She handed me a wet towel and I wiped my cock.” You don’t need “clean”; you didn’t wipe your cock dirty, did you? Unnecessary word.

A good effort, even if the details are formula. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh hell I just want to be Misstresses toy

I have dreamed and desired to be someone serving a mistress like her. Even asked a few women to take me and let me serve them. If you are reading this and like this and want a sub please think of me. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous