Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on. Tell me what you felt. Get it out."

Ricki took a deep breath. Calmly, she almost whispered:

"I liked it when you fucked me, and I liked it when you came inside me. Okay?"

"Still not judging."

"Look, I know it would never have happened unless Mistress had commanded it, but when it did... it felt so wild... and depraved... that I couldn't stop cumming. I completely lost it. I saw your cum drip out of me and my stomach is churning just thinking about it now. And... God help me, I think I want more."

I held on to her hand as we kept walking. We had made it half-way around the pond. On the other side was a pasture where I imagined horses would be grazing in the summer, although there weren't any there right now. It was still really picturesque.

"You know... being lesbian, straight, gay, bi... all that. It's about who you're attracted to, right?"

"Yeah...?"

"So... I'm gonna throw something out there. Don't bite my head off, let me make my point, all right?"

"Okay..."

"Maybe you're not bi. Maybe you're not a lesbian either."

"What?"

She looked offended, but let me go on.

"Maybe you're not attracted to people based on their sex. Maybe you're just attracted to... people. Individuals. Maybe you're sapiosexual, being turned on by their brains. Maybe it's personality-based. Maybe it's situational - the whole situation of being fucked by Mistress and me at the same time got you so turned on that you couldn't resist. Maybe all this label stuff is bullshit. Maybe you just want to fuck the people you want to fuck, and not give a shit about any kind of designation someone else created. Why let other people's labels define you? Fuck what other people think. And fuck whoever you want."

We kept walking without saying anything for a while - just taking a stroll around the pond until we came back to the path leading to the hotel.

"Wow..." Ricki eventually mumbled. "You guys are so alike."

"Hm?"

"You and Mistress. Peas in a pod, you are."

"Maybe that's why you liked getting fucked. I'm a cock-wearing version of her?"

"Maybe..." she giggled.

"Oh, by the way, I meant to ask... um... cumming inside you... is that..."

"I'm on birth control, I'm not an idiot. Mistress has said something like this could happen one day, and even if condoms are being used, I want a backup in case they break. Besides, the pill takes the edge off my periods, which is nice."

"Right. Good..."

"I mean, I'll stop taking it if she tells me to. I'll do anything she wants. If she wants to impregnate me, I'll do it..."

A Shakespeare quote popped into my head as I noticed Ricki getting a bit more eager than was sensible.

"You know... you don't have to compete with me, Ricki. It's not a contest. I can see that Mistress is really into you."

She calmed down a bit and smiled.

"Yeah, okay... I guess I'm not really looking to be her only one... it's just... I really love this. Sometimes, I wish that we were exclusive, giving me more time with her... I just want to play with her all the time, you know?"

"I do know. It's hard not to want more sessions with her. She's amazing."

"Yeah... Thanks for the talk, by the way. I needed that."

"No problem."

The rest of the weekend was a veritable orgy. Well, for me, it was torture. Mistress and Ricki took turns fucking my ass for so long I couldn't walk straight for a week afterwards. Then they fucked each other, making me watch while I was tied to a chair. Two of the hottest, sexiest women I had ever met lay in the 69 position on the bed, moaning loudly as orgasm after orgasm rippled through their naked bodies while I sat there salivating helplessly, with a massive hard-on that was not attended to.

Ricki made me eat her out. She demanded an orgasm from me and started whipping me every ten seconds I hadn't done it, helped by an equally eager Mistress. I realized some hours into this torrent of abuse that the dominant tendencies Ricki had shown with me earlier weren't coincidental - she really was a switch, even though she didn't top with Mistress. If you gave her a sub, however, she loved flipping things around, topping for as long as she was allowed to.

Beatings and abuse ensued, I was thoroughly stomped on until we had to go home, and as I limped my way out to the car late Sunday evening, bruises and rope marks were beginning to appear all over my body. Once I got home, I collapsed on my bed and slept uninterrupted until late Monday afternoon, missing a scheduled lecture at college that same day. All Tuesday and Wednesday, I walked around campus like an eighty year old man, still aching everywhere. I regretted nothing.

PART SEVEN: DESIRE

After the amazing date at the lovely country estate hotel, taking the relationship with my BDSM companions to a new level, I was more determined than ever. This was the life I wanted to live. Pleasure, pain, depravity and desire - doing whatever the fuck we wanted. I loved having partners who were interested in the same thing.

I did have a normal life to lead as well, though, so I wasn't able to play every day. I still didn't feel like living it 24/7 was for me - rough play was a distraction from everyday life, and my studies were going really well. Part of the fun was the contrast: studies, work and ordinary activities contrasted by being treated as Mistress' plaything whenever we had time. I loved sitting in study group, talking to my fellow students about politics and art, while thinking about how cool it was that they had no knowledge of all the nasty things I was going to do later that day.

Mistress was busy too, having to juggle her professional life with several play partners. This meant that when we did have time for a date, we usually made it a play date rather than just socializing. A couple of weeks after our hotel stay, though, she had a bit of a cold, so we decided to get together for a munch at the club rather than have a full play session. The topic of conversation, naturally, became mostly about our hotel visit.

"You have recovered from the damage we did to you last time, yes?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

I had used my phone to take several images and sent them to her over a period of days. Images of different body parts covered in bruises, red whip marks and blue stripes. I posted them on my web profile as well, so that everyone could see the results of her labors.

"What else did you think of the session? Any comments now that you've had some time to digest?"

"I loved it, Mistress. The place was great and I felt like you both really went to town on me - which is what I love. I also enjoyed seeing the two of you together. You're a really great couple."

"Yes... it was a wonderful weekend, wasn't it..."

"I also got to see a whole new side of Ricki."

"Yes, I heard you two had a serious talk?"

"Yeah... she's fine, I think... she was just dealing with some stuff."

"Yes, I know. The talk must have been a good one - a month ago, the very idea of having a man cum inside her almost made her sick, now she's saying she wants to try it again."

"My cum is just addictive, I guess." I joked.

"Mhm, guess so..."

For a second, I thought I could see Mistress licking her lips, but I was probably just imagining it.

"She's really clever, that girl... too clever for her own good, one might say..."

"How's that, Mistress?"

"She notices things. She's curious. She asks questions."

"Yeah, I know - she actually asked about my hood. Why I wore it at the hotel even though we knew each other."

"What did you say?"

"I told her I liked it. Which is true."

"Right. Speaking of hiding our faces, I didn't wear my mask while we were there..."

"I did notice that, Mistress."

"And...?"

"And nothing, Mistress."

"How did it make you feel?"

"I just couldn't take my mind off how beautiful and sexy you are."

She smiled slightly. Then she turned serious again.

"Well, she asked me something else. And we don't lie to each other, see, so..."

"What did she ask you?"

"Why I didn't fuck you."

A nervous tingling filled my stomach.

"What did you say?"

"I was dumb. I said I did - in the ass. Which was funny. But since I didn't answer the question, it just made her more curious. That weekend was so hot, so many filthy things happened that she felt like we should all have been fucking each other silly. She knows I'm not sleeping with men these days, so..."

Now I understood what Ricki was curious about.

"I get it now. Kind of like her. She was wondering if you felt the same way she does."

"Mhm. With the recent doubts she had about her preferences, she wanted to know if I had them too. But I don't. I still like men. It's just... you know, it's not the mechanical aspect. I don't just need someone with the right body parts - I can use a dildo for that. It's the whole package: the closeness, the feeling of someone actually being inside me, pulsing, feeling him react to me... The most important thing is that he turns me on. Like you do."

I was sure she hadn't actually meant to say that last part. I pretended not to notice. Though I did. She quickly went on, though, talking about her conversation with Ricki:

"So that's why she was curious, and when I said that we don't do that, she kept pushing... she wanted to know if the reason was that I didn't want to..."

"Did you?"

I swallowed. My fingers went numb. She hesitated, so I asked again.

"Did you want to fuck me, Mistress?"

"Yes..." she eventually said, resignedly. "That's the part I was missing when I started my search for a male sub... Sometimes, during a particularly wonderful session, I get excited and feel like letting the BDSM play glide over into something sexual... That's what I have with... well, they're all women. At the hotel, I did get really turned on and... yes. All right? I admit it... I wanted to... to pound you like an animal - claw and bite you while fucking your body so hard we both passed out..."

We sat in silence for a while, just nursing our mugs of hot coffee. A stream of thoughts went through my mind. Mistress had gotten so horny and excited that she had wanted to... wow. Eventually, I leaned back and said:

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm proud of you."

She looked confused.

"Thank you? I... er... for what?"

"Respecting our agreement."

She took a breath, seemingly relieved. I guessed that she hadn't wanted to admit having had that moment of weakness. To me, though, resisting temptation showed anything but weakness.

"Look... I know what it's like to be horny. It's not that long ago since I was a teenage boy, remember? There have been times in my life when I've been so horny, I swear I could have done almost anything. I still have those moments. Moments where I'm so desperate that I'd agree to anything. You've had me under your spell like that... you've also had me tied up, unable to resist you. If you had wanted to cross the line, you could have. But you didn't. You held it in, out of respect for me and the deal we made. So, yeah... thank you. I really admire you, Mistress."

There was a pregnant pause. Then she cleared her throat.

"Thank you, Michael... that means a lot to me."

"Mistress..." I added. "You know you can use my body for anything you want, right...?"

"Not that."

"Anything you want, Mistress. I mean that. We're already doing... things. If you want to do... more... things... Then you can."

"Oh, Michael..." she spoke softly, leaning in across the table. "Touching you... milking you... it feels... mechanical. Genital contact would be a step too far - it would be real sex. We... we can't... Michael, you can't have sex with your own mother."

"You're not my mother. You're my mistress." I snapped at her.

I stared at her, intensely. I meant it. The woman sitting in front of me was my domme, that's who she was to me. Nothing else. That was my point. Mistress Anne couldn't have sex with her son, because he wasn't here. I couldn't have sex with my mother either, for the same reason. Mistress Anne was not my mom.

"Dammit..." she said through clenched teeth. "Why do you have to be so strong? Couldn't you have been scared off by now or something...? Made this easier for me? Everything I do, you just want more... You force me to be creative, imaginative, downright sadistic... and I love that... but... you make me want more too. You're such a perfect gift to a domme, I just want to take things further and further with you..."

"Then why don't you?"

"You know why. There's a line."

"Lines can be moved."

"We can't just..."

"They can. Not unilaterally, but through discussion. Reflection. Negotiation. Agreement. A rule can be changed or replaced. I'm not a child, Mistress. I'm not stupid either. I can make my own decisions."

The more I talked about this, the more adamant I felt about it. This was my decision too, not just hers. While we sat there talking, I realized more and more that this was how I felt about it. Pressuring your partner would be wrong, but as long as we both genuinely wanted to do something, I could see no reason anymore why we shouldn't.

In the end, Mistress stood up from the table and took a deep breath. She looked tired.

"I guess... Oh, I can't wrap my head around this... I need to think. We can talk more about it... some other time."

"Sure, Mistress. I don't want you to feel any pressure. In one direction or the other. I'm ready to talk when you are."

Then we both went home. I was surprised at myself. I'd handled this in a much more mature way than I would have just a few years ago.

Several weeks passed.

I had books to read, papers to write. Mistress had work. Lots of work. And probably several subs who were eager to play whenever she had an opening. After our last conversation, I decided not to be pushy. I knew that she was busy and that she would contact me if she wanted a session with me. Or if she just wanted to talk. I did occasionally feel a bit nervous that I'd ruined something between us, though. Maybe what I'd done was suggest some things she wasn't ready for...

One day, she texted me in the middle of the day. I was in study hall, plowing through a particularly heavy text when I felt my phone vibrate. Checking it and seeing that it was from her, my spirits lifted.

"Just back from a boring and tiresome two-week-long trip. I need some fun play!"

"I'm available, Mistress." I replied, awaiting instructions.

I knew she could have messaged somebody else and felt privileged that I was the one she chose. It was still early Friday, just past noon, but before I had even received the next message, I'd started packing my bag and prepared to leave. I walked out of the building, constantly checking my phone, waiting. Finally, her message arrived. Play date. At the club. There was going to be a party there and she wanted company. Sounded like fun indeed. I went home to get ready.

Having now done this ritual many times, it didn't take long before I was good to go. Then I looked at the clock and realized that our date was four hours away.

"Grrrrr..." I growled impatiently.

The situation didn't get any better when Mistress started sending me pictures. The first one was of a new paddle she had bought.

"It will hurt..." she commented.

Then she sent another image, this time of her hand. Clad in a shiny black vinyl glove, with metal claws on her fingers. Another message accompanied it:

"Then it will hurt some more..."

I was getting nervous. On the one hand, these were things I had experienced before. On the other hand... this was Mistress. I could never predict her. She could always outmatch me in insanity and depravity. No matter what I thought I was prepared for, she could probably shock me. That's part of what I loved about her. Another picture arrived. Rope, a pinwheel, a knife and... whoa, a knife!? The message read:

"And it will hurt again."

Then the last picture arrived. It was a photo of what looked like all her sex toys, lined up and displayed on a table. Dildos, plugs, vibrators, rubber pussy simulators... And her message made me part elated, part scared:

"Then it won't."

"AAAAH!" I yelled.

I was losing it. Getting mindfucked like this was awesome... but also made me so nervous I didn't know what to do. I started pacing the floor, wondering what she had in mind. Trying to picture it. And she did this to me hours before we were to meet. This led to my practically climbing the walls, trying to fill my time doing something to distract me. Showering a second time, shaving a second time, making myself clean and hairless both upstairs and downstairs... In the end, I left for the club an hour early. I just couldn't wait any longer.

Arriving early, I could see that the scheduled party hadn't started yet. I found something to occupy myself with by volunteering to help Greg set up the last few things in the bar before people started arriving. Once they did, I actually found myself serving drinks and waffles to the good folks coming in. The community in this place felt great. It was like they knew me, accepted me, saw me as one of their friends. Going to this place almost felt like visiting a family member's house, where I was familiar enough to simply go behind the bar and help out serving drinks.

"Ice water, please." I suddenly heard a female voice in front of the bar.

"Coming right up... Mistress."

I put some ice cubes in a big glass and poured cold water from one of the carafes that had been placed in the fridge. Then I placed it on the counter and took in the sight of the woman who had found her property in such an unexpected place.

She looked more beautiful than ever. So enticing, alluring and charismatic. Her stylish mask covered the top half of her face as usual, of course, but she had made some more changes to it. The most obvious one was that she had attached several new feathers in black and red. They were bigger than the old ones, standing several inches above her head, turning the mask into a really nice headpiece.

Further down, she was wearing a tight-fitting jacket made of red leather, with several straps and buckles adorning the front. Mistress' impressive bust was made all the more obvious by this outfit, since the jacket bulged outwards as if it could barely contain the globes within. Even further down, my view was initially blocked by the counter, but she knew how to tease me by now... As my eyes darted downwards, she made sure to step away and do a half-turn when she drank her water. This enabled me to catch a glimpse of the rest of her outfit: a black leather skirt and tall boots in red, matching her jacket. She was so good at this.

"You look amazing, Mistress!" I said loudly to make my voice heard over the music.

"I know." she said, smiling. "And you... you have found yourself a new position of servitude, I see. Getting bored serving me, are you?"

"Never, Mistress!"

"Good. But it suits you. You can stay there for a while and help out. I'll go and chat with my girls in the mean time."

I took her up on the suggestion - I was really getting into this.

It took about an hour for her to return. At this point, she wanted to play. She came up to the counter and looked at me. The music was loud, so I mimed to her, asking if she wanted another drink. She shook her head slowly and kept looking at me. Then she started walking in the direction of the play rooms, looked back over her shoulder... and waved her finger at me.

I promptly left the bar, leaving others to keep things going. I followed Mistress' shapely hourglass figure, a vision in red and black leather, out of the common area and towards the more private rooms. As we arrived, we could see that none of them were free, and we started watching others play instead - which was also good fun. In one of the rooms there was a couple doing tickling play, with one party being tied to the wall while being tickle tortured, squealing with laughter.