Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inserted a plug into me. My body was too weak to offer any kind of resistance - the plug slid right in and embedded itself in my ass. Mistress then clicked a button on it and I felt vibrations fill me from within. Apparently, she only turned it on to test it, because she quickly turned it off again. Then, again, something new. She straddled me.

Lifting one of her long legs, swinging it over my helpless body, she positioned herself above me. Like the goddess she was, she looked down at my pitiful figure and sat down on my stomach. She tilted her head and looked at me, as if trying to get my attention without speaking. She had my attention, it was just that I couldn't see straight.

"So you want to cum, do you... little worm..."

"Yes, please, Mistress..."

"You know you're not allowed to do that."

"Yes, Mistress..."

"I make you cum. You don't make it happen yourself. Ever."

"Yes... Mistress..."

She stood up. Then she walked over to the door. And closed it. I heard a click as she pulled the latch, giving us complete privacy. The sound of her boots on the floor clomped back around the bench and she took up position at the far wall where I could see her even though I couldn't move my head. I swallowed nervously.

Mistress started pulling a zipper at the side of her leather skirt. It went all the way up... and her skirt came off. I swallowed again. She was wearing black lace panties that stretched around her round hips, accentuating her great figure. Then she seductively moved her hands up her sides, looking at me like a stripper trying to seduce you with her eyes. The feathers on top of her mask swayed from side to side as she opened the buttons on her jacket to let it fall to the floor as well.

Her bra matched her panties - black and see-through, made of a fabric so thin that it seemed a miracle it could keep those big, round breasts in check. I involuntarily licked my lips and swallowed yet again. My mistress was a vision. A stunning, mature woman with curves in all the right places. I couldn't believe she was showing me this.

Once again, she approached and straddled me. She kept her weight on her feet, controlling how far down onto me she would lower herself. This amazing woman, in her underwear, rubbing herself against me... it was a miracle I didn't just blow my load right there. Honestly, I was so taken aback by it all, I think my brain had trouble understanding that it was actually happening. She leaned over me, pressing her amazing boobs down onto my chest.

"This is about my release. My pleasure. We do what I want." she whispered.

"Yes, Mistress... of course..."

She started rubbing her whole body against me. It made me crazy. I could smell her. All of her. She moved upwards until those wonderful melons were pushing against my face. Right then, I wished I had never put that leather hood on my head - I desperately wanted to feel them, touch them, lick them...

"Put your mouth to use, boy..." Mistress said as she pressed one of her breasts against my mouth.

I started licking, sucking, pushing my mouth against her, frustrated that the fabric was in the way.

Mistress sat up again. Rubbing herself against me. Moving downwards, she positioned herself on top of my raging erection, pushing it against my lower abdomen. Then she started sliding slowly backwards and forwards, making the underside of my cock rub against her panties...

"Aaaawwhhhh..." I moaned.

She clicked a remote and the vibrations inside me started up again. I was losing it. I was now a man obsessed, unable to think about anything other than my desire. This woman was making me crazy with lust. I wanted her more than anything I've ever wanted in my life.

Her eyes were closed. She just sat there, gyrating her hips, rubbing herself against my cock. Teasing me. Keeping me on the edge. My brain was full of dirty thoughts, extremely excited that we were so close to each other. Since her panties were still on, we weren't technically in direct genital contact, but... so close.

Suddenly, the bra came off. Mistress' experienced hands had removed it and seductively held it out to the side, dropping it on the floor. Her two amazing, full and round breasts revealed, she leaned over me again and pressed them against my head. I wasted no time and immediately started kissing them. Licking, sucking, kissing... any area that strafed across my hood's mouth hole, my mouth would caress.

"Mmmmmhh..."

I could hear Mistress moan on top of me, making my heart pound faster with excitement. Giving her pleasure was the highest good I could think of. As one of her nipples came up to my mouth, I eagerly licked around it and sucked it in between my lips, scarcely able to believe how lucky I was.

"That's right, little slave... suck my titties..." she whispered.

I obliged, happily. I think I moaned the whole time too - just from pure excitement.

As she stood up, I stretched my tongue after her in desperation, wanting to continue. My head was strapped to the bench, and I moaned in frustration at not being able to move. Mistress moved to the side of the bench and I feared that it was over. I wanted more. Fortunately, and fatefully, so did she.

Her panties came down. She bent over and slid them down her shapely thighs. Keeping her boots on, she stood back up and revealed her naked body, making me blush at the very sight. Then she straddled me again, lowering herself and sitting on my stomach, looking at me. My brain was on fire. Imagining that her juices were now being smeared across my torso, I didn't even notice that there was an anal plug inside me anymore, buzzing away though it was. All I could think of was Mistress being on top of me. Naked.

She slid closer. Closer. Up towards my head. Towering over me, I could see her two massive globes move past my sight and disappear. Then she placed her feet on either side of my head... and lowered herself down.

"You wanted to give me release, didn't you...? Now's your chance..."

My sight was obscured. I closed my eyes and drew in the strong, musky scent from my mistress' sex. I felt her crotch rub against the leather on my face. Then I felt her push against my mouth. I jumped at the opportunity. There was nothing in the world I wanted more right now than to give Mistress pleasure. I extended my tongue onto her swollen lips, tasting her wonderful nectar.

"Aaaaaahhhh..." I heard her sigh above me. "Mmmmmm.... yes, there..."

I started tonguing her furiously. Licking up and down her slit, I could feel her dripping with excitement. Thick, slippery juices leaked out of her as I licked more and more eagerly. She tasted like a woman enraptured. Down below, my cock was jumping and throbbing with equal excitement, even though nothing was touching it. I've never before been so turned on by anything.

"Yes... keep doing it... eat me out..." I heard a strained voice above.

Small shudders went through her. More juices came running out, filling my senses. She started panting heavily and moved herself back and forth on my mouth. This meant I lost control of what I was licking, but I was still getting extremely turned on by the fact that I'd just been allowed to make my mistress cum. Suddenly, my own orgasm was a low priority.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I gasped as she stood up, leaving me with a face drenched in her lady juice.

"Good boy..." she said, panting, causing a warm feeling to spread through my chest. I loved it when she said that.

Mistress looked down at me and grinned. Then she stepped downwards again, settling down on my stomach once more. I became aware of the vibrations again, but they alone wouldn't make anything happen at this point. At this point, it was a mind game.

"Did you like that...?" she asked, looking at me.

"I loved that, Mistress!" I exclaimed without hesitation. "I loved giving you pleasure, I only wish to do it again and again..."

"Good. I really needed an orgasm tonight..."

"I'm so happy you let me give it to you, Mistress. I'll do anything for you."

She stood up on the floor and turned. I looked at her beautiful back, curving in from her round hips and ass. She was gorgeous from any angle. Standing there for a moment, it seemed she was thinking about something. Eventually, she turned around again, showing me her amazing breasts. I tried to lift my head to see more, feeling my neck push against the restraints. She moved in between my legs.

"Who am I?" she asked, calmly.

"Sorry, Mistress...?"

"Who am I?"

Confused, I tried shaking my head, realizing I couldn't even do that. My answer was still the same, though.

"You're Mistress."

"Am I?"

"Yes, Mistress. Of course."

She squatted down. I could see the top of her mask approach me below, feathers swaying back and forth as she moved her head. A hand grasped my engorged cock, holding around its base. She pulled at it, making it stand vertically. I strained my eyes downwards to see what was going on. She was right on the edge of my vision. Another hand started touching me, fingers stroking the moist tip of my cock, spreading my pre-cum all over the swollen, sensitive head.

"AAAAAH!" I yelped.

My body jolted against the straps. It was so sensitive. The vibrations in my ass didn't make it easier to resist either. Feeling her touch that exposed glans was... extreme.

"Don't cum." she said, continuing to touch the most sensitive place on my body with her fingertips.

"No, Mistress! I w... aaaaaahhh... please...."

"You're that close, hm?"

"Waaaahh!"

She stood up again and straddled me. Swiftly, she placed herself on top of my cock as it pressed down onto my stomach. Then she moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her naked pussy all over my cock. I felt like I was going to explode.

"AAAAH! Mistress, I... please let me cum!"

"No. Don't cum. My pleasure comes first..."

She kept sliding back and forth, stroking my incredibly sensitive, swollen member. Coating me with her juices, it was getting more and more slippery as she rode me without taking me inside her or letting me have my release. Then she stopped once more. I cried in frustration. Mistress, however, had her own agenda.

"Who am I?" she asked again.

"Whaaaat!?" I yelled at her.

"Who am I!?"

"What do you want me to say, Mistress?! Tell me and I'll say it!"

She pushed herself against my cock and leaned over me, her face almost touching mine.

"Who... am... I?"

"You're Mistress! I don't know what else to say, Mistress..."

At this point, she paused. Then she reached her hand behind her head... and took off her mask. The beautiful face of my mother revealed itself as she dropped it on the floor next to the bench. Her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail, and she now took out the rubber band too, releasing her lovely mane and causing it to flow freely around her head - the way I was used to seeing it when I grew up.

"Who am I?"

"Mistress."

She looked at me with cold eyes and a featureless expression, not showing any emotion at all.

"Am I?"

"Yes, Mistress. Of course you are."

She moved herself up to my head again and said:

"Eat me."

I gladly consented. As soon as she was within reach of my tongue, I reached it out and tasted her spring of delight, drinking yet more of her juices. When she moaned with pleasure, I felt myself cheering inside, delighted at being allowed to bring my domina to orgasm. Once again, the desire to have my own subsided.

She moved off me. Went back down and sat between my legs. A second later, I felt her mouth on my cock. I jolted in shock. The feeling of that warm, wet mouth on my oversensitive prick was too much to handle.

"WAAH! EEEEEH! Mistress, I..."

And she stopped. Held my cock in one hand and just gently licked the underside with her tongue. Looked at me with that same expression and said it again:

"Who am I?"

"Mistress!" I reaffirmed.

"I'm not your mother?"

"No. She would never do this. You're Mistress."

I knew it now. In my mind, there was no doubt at all. My mother would never have done anything like this. My mom baked cookies. Drove me to school. Fixed my clothes. Made me dinner. The woman I knew as my mother was simply not here.

She straddled me again. Sat herself on my cock as it lay flat on my abdomen and started rubbing her cunt against it. I moaned and panted at the sensation, which at this point was so intense I felt like I was going mad every time she touched it. I struggled against the straps again, as if anything had changed from the last time I failed to break free. Mistress kept rubbing her pussy back and forth along the length of my cock a while longer, until she finally stopped and let me breathe.

Then she lay forward. On top of me. Her naked breasts pushed against my chest, her face came right up to mine. Her hands moved slowly up to my head and touched the back, releasing the band that held my head in place. Then she reached for the zipper and opened it. Pulling at the leather, she made the whole hood come off and dropped it on the floor. She looked at me. I just looked back at her. At Mistress.

"You really are just my submissive, aren't you...?" she eventually said, thoughtfully.

"Yes, Mistress. I am."

Several seconds passed. Then she smiled. Her face lit up from that emotionless state to one of joy and relief.

"Yes, you are!" she almost cheered, standing back up in an upright position and straddling me once again.

She reached down and grabbed the base of my cock with one hand, holding it so it stood straight up. Then she lowered herself slightly, taking the tip of it inside her for a moment, before rubbing it back and forth against her swollen, sensitive labia.

"Aaaaawwhhhhh..." I moaned.

"Mmmmmh..."

I could feel the head of my rod inside her moist flesh, but she only let the tip of it in, not the whole shaft. My body started trembling at the sensation. I instinctively tried to thrust upwards, but to no avail, being strapped to the bench. She was the one who decided how far this would go. And when. Mistress leaned forward again. She put her hands on my chest, clawing at me with her nails.

"You can still stop this, you know..." she whispered.

"I know, Mistress. I'm not going to."

It was as I'd said before. I was hers. If she wanted something, she could have it. I didn't care about anything else. Finally, she smiled. Calmly, keeping her weight on her feet, she lowered herself down onto my throbbing cock.

"Aaaaah..."

My vision went blurry. My head started spinning at the realization of what was happening. It was such a turn-on. The feeling of Mistress allowing me to penetrate her, combined with the vibrations inside me, made it impossible to hold back. She didn't even have to move, she just squatted down, taking my cock inside her as deeply as it would go.

"UUUURRRHGHGHH..." I groaned.

"It's all right. You may cum now..." she said, just as my floodgates were opening.

"Aaaaah fuck fuck fuck fff... AAAAAH!"

Weeks of built-up frustration, hours of edging... and now the most thrilling and exciting sexual experience I'd ever had. The orgasm was so powerful, the muscle contractions so strong that they felt like my whole groin area was cramping. My hips bucked involuntarily, but I was still strapped down. She controlled it all, and my cum was milked out of me while my body kept convulsing like I was having a seizure.

"That's right, cum in your mistress, little slave boy..."

Mistress kept her position, holding my cock about half-way inside her as it throbbed violently, shooting out what felt like gallons of cum. Between my own yelling and shouting, I heard her breathe deeply.

"Mmmm... Finally... a real man's cock inside me... throbbing and pulsating in my cunt as I milk it..."

"Ohhh... thank you, Mistress, thank you..." I cried out, still moaning and panting from the extreme exertion.

My arms were pulling at the restraints. Good thing I was tied down, otherwise they'd been flapping all over the place. I desperately wanted to grab her, squeeze her breasts, embrace her and hold on... but I could only lie there and let her control everything that happened... I was twitching all over, turning my head from side to side, trying to focus on something. I felt like I was going to pass out.

As my wild orgasm subsided, Mistress opened her eyes and stood up. I felt her wetness leave me and desperately wanted to be back inside her. I looked down and saw the products of our incestuous union drip out of her and land on my sweaty skin in gooey droplets.

"Oh... now look at all that nasty cum in my cunt..." she said, moving upwards towards my head, dripping on my chest as she went. "Here... lick it up. Get your dirty cum out of me, slave..."

"Yes, Mistress." I responded as she lowered herself onto my face.

I opened my mouth and started lapping my tongue up and down her slit, getting the combined taste of our sticky juices filling my mouth.

"Mmmmm... good boy..." she moaned, enjoying her sub's eager efforts.

After a minute or so, she rose up again. With a satisfied sigh, she then moved back and squatted down above my cock once more, slowly lowering herself into place. I was still hard - licking her like that was such a turn-on that my cock remained erect, and Mistress let herself slide all the way down on it until I could feel the tip touching her bottom.

"Mmmmhhh... Oh, I love that you can do this over and over..." she whispered. "Do it again... Fill me with your cum again..."

"Yes, Mistress, yes..." I moaned, jubilant, cheering on the inside as she fucked me.

Her pussy was wonderfully wet and not very tight, which was perfect for me. My cock was now incredibly sensitive and needed gentle, careful stimulation - otherwise, this would have been too intense for me to cum again so quickly. Instead, Mistress rode me slowly, letting me see her on top of me and feel her nails clawing gently at my skin to remind me who was boss. She started moving up and down, riding my cock properly, moaning louder and louder as she allowed me to penetrate her soaking wet hole.

I came again shortly after. The vibrating plug, the feeling of being used by Mistress and the sensation of her pussy gliding up and down on me just made my brain give up any control it may have had left of my body. I erupted inside her again while she kept riding, causing my cum to flow out of her and become smeared all over the both of us.

"Now clean it up..." she commanded once again and positioned herself over my face. "Keep going this time... I want an orgasm. Give me one."

I tried to reply in the affirmative, but she rubbed her swollen pussy all over my mouth so I couldn't speak. Not that I needed to. I just did my job and licked her clean, causing more of her juices to come seeping out.

I was so horny, my head was spinning. She held on to my hair, fucking my whole face and covering it with her sticky juices as well as my own. Nibbling on her clit with my lips caused her to gasp and moan loudly before trembling with pleasure. I felt an enormous amount of satisfaction as I managed to give her the orgasm she had ordered.

"Yes... there you go... good boy..." she whispered as she came all over me.

Again, she moved down and slid onto my cock. She started riding me slowly, up and down my slippery shaft, sticky with cum and vaginal juices. Then she leaned over me, pressing her naked body against mine and looking me in the eyes. Her hair flowed down around my head and shoulders, tickling my sensitive skin.

"You can keep it coming... fill me... all your cum belongs to me now..."

"Yes, Mistress... it does..."

Then she kissed me. I felt her lips against mine and flashes of light filled my mind as I closed my eyes to enjoy her. It felt like I was going to cum again just from the kiss. Apparently, so did she. She shivered and pushed her pelvis all the way down onto me, burying my shaft inside her. She was so soft and warm... I had never had a better feeling before in my life.