Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But.. Mistress... it's so big... too big..."

While she protested, however, I also noticed that she moved from lying on her stomach to sitting on her knees, putting her ass up in the air so that I could have access to her.

Knowing a lot about this by now, I went back out to the living room and picked up the bottle of lube they had used on me. I knew better than to simply shove the plug in. I did the same thing Ricki had done: ease the plug in, gradually, letting her get used to the feeling while lubricating generously. Her upper body was still between Mistress' legs, performing a duty she clearly loved, making Mistress moan with satisfaction. Hearing those noises turned me on like mad.

I inserted the plug fully into Ricki and saw her shift a bit, but she kept doing her duty, tonguing her domme. Mistress lay flat on her back, enjoying her sub's efforts while moaning and breathing heavily. I took a step back and stood on the floor. Ricki was sitting right on the edge of the bed and it occurred to me that I could have done something more to her while she was leaning in between Mistress' thighs. I didn't dare do anything unless ordered to, though, so I just stood there, watching her ass stick up enticingly.

Between the girl's thighs, I could see her naked pussy glisten with juices. The room started to fill with the scent of horny women as well as the sounds they made. A few minutes later, I could hear Mistress' voice beginning to tremble. She started moaning louder and her hands reached between her legs to pull Ricki's head towards her. Her fingers grabbed the girl's ginger dreads and dug in while her hips thrust towards her, effectively fucking her sub's mouth.

"MMH!" Ricki moaned.

"More... faster..." Mistress' voice growled from the other end of the bed.

"Mh... mhh..."

"Yes... yeeees..."

Mistress started pushing hard up against Ricki's face while holding her in place. Her legs were shaking. I was being given the privilege of watching Mistress have an orgasm. It was glorious. The sight, the sounds, the smells... My dick was getting really hard from the whole situation even though I was just observing.

I also noticed that Ricki felt the same way. Burying her tongue deep in Mistress' cunt made her totally wet. I could see shiny strands of sticky fluids dripping from her pussy. The strands were hanging from her pussy lips, almost touching the sheets below, dangling gently as she moved from side to side. It was incredibly hard to resist the temptation to reach out and touch her.

Mistress came through her orgasm and apparently read my mind. While Ricki was still eating her out, she moaned:

"Michael... you want to touch her, don't you...?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is she wet?"

"Very, Mistress."

"Good... mmmh... I have plans... for you two... Get ready to fuck her..."

My thoughts went to the events at the club, when Ricki had been taken by a row of men who were all under the control of Mistress. She told me to "get ready", so I naturally assumed that I needed to prepare in the same way those men had. I swiftly stepped outside the door and ducked into my bag, which I had put just outside the bedroom door. Among the toys in there, I had a pack of condoms - always prepared either for myself or to be put on the toys for hygienic reasons.

Feeling my heart beat faster and my hands shaking, I spent a few seconds rolling the condom onto myself and stepped back to the edge of the bed, where I could swear Ricki was wiggling her ass at me. The little brat was teasing me, flashing the shiny end of the metal butt plug I had inserted into her. I was already so horny I was going crazy, and this bratty behavior just made it worse.

Feeling a need to get one back on her, I went up behind her and started stroking the back of her thighs... really close to her pussy. She still had her head between Mistress' legs, pleasuring her the best she could. As I started stroking my fingers up and down, it seemed to distract her a bit, because Mistress soon tightened her grip on her sub's head and reminded her to focus.

"Mmhhhhfff..." Ricki made a muffled moan as her mouth was pulled harder into Mistress' pussy.

I looked over at the pair of them. Where I stood now, this close, I could not only see Ricki's back, but also most of Mistress' naked form. Her two wonderful mounds... her lovely hair, flowing out on the sheets... her beautiful face...

She had a red tint spreading from her face down to her neck, so turned on that her skin blushed with excitement. I swallowed at the realization that I had never seen her like this before, fully naked and with her face uncovered. I swallowed even more nervously as she lifted her head off the bed and looked up, staring directly at me. We locked eyes. For a hot second, a touch of fear entered me at this new thing that was happening, making me afraid that she'd stop us. I really didn't want any of this to stop...

She looked at me with cloudy eyes. Her gaze dropped down, looking me over before going back up to look me in the eyes again.

"Michael..." she said in a raspy voice.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"You're wearing a condom..."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Take it off."

"Uh... oh..." I stuttered, but obeyed, pulling the rubber off and dropping it on the floor.

She looked at me again, and with the same lustful voice, commanded:

"Michael..."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Fuck this little slut."

I moved forward, stroked my now naked cock up and down Ricki's glistening slit a couple of times and heard her moan in response. I stroked it up and down slowly, pushing in a fraction, just so the tip of my cock was stroking the insides of her labia. The feeling was intense. When I couldn't hold back any longer, I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her petite body towards me, plunging into her depths. She was so wet, my cock slid right to the bottom of her tight hole even though the plug filling her ass gave me less room. She let out an audible gasp.

"Haahhh..."

"Ohhh... fuck!" I exclaimed as my cock penetrated her.

We were all so horny. Ricki was beside herself with excitement, her pussy completely drenched with a slippery goo that got smeared all over me when I bottomed out in her.

"Oh no... oh... oh no..." she kept moaning, much to Mistress' merriment.

"Don't lie now, little lesbian lover of mine, you enjoy feeling a man inside you, don't you..."

"No... no... oh... no, Mistress... nooooo... oh...hhhh.... oooohh!"

"Take her, Michael. Take her hard. Shove that man-cock deep into her lesbian hole."

I started fucking Ricki's wonderful pussy. It occurred to me that this was probably the first time any man had fucked her without a condom. The thought of why Mistress had commanded this made me rock hard. I could feel my shaft rubbing up against the hard, round plug inside the other hole while Mistress kept talking dirty to Ricki. She was teasing and commanding her while sliding herself closer to me so that she could once again shove her sub's face in between her thighs.

"I'm going to have him cum in you, Ricki..." Mistress said gleefully.

My stomach tingled nervously as the girl started shaking her head and moaning while having her face forcefully held against Mistress' naked pussy.

"Mmmh... mh... mmhh!"

"Shut up and drink, slut." Mistress went on. "Drink my juices, keep me clean..."

"Mmmpphhh!"

"Michael... start fucking her. Hard. No stopping. Keep going until you cum."

"Mmmh! Mmmno... no no!" Ricki objected.

"Oh, yes... you're going to have pussy juice in your mouth and man juice in your pussy..."

"No! You can't!" Ricki yelled desperately, beginning to cry and turning her head and twisting her body in an attempt to turn towards me.

"He's already right on the edge... I'm going to make him do it now..."

"NO! NO! DON'T!" Ricki kept shouting back at me in protest, squirming and crying as I fucked her.

She was so insistent and seemed so scared that for a second, I felt a doubt enter my mind, thinking that there was a chance that she really wasn't okay with this. The part of my brain that was still rational ran a quick analysis... it flashed back to how she had behaved when she was group fucked at the club... she wasn't tied down now and could physically break free if she really wanted to... she'd told me she could take rough treatment... she'd told me her safe word but hadn't used it...

I concluded: to hell with it. No more thinking. No more hesitation. I grabbed her and pushed deep. Started thrusting my hips against her. Hard. Fast. I fucked her as deeply and as fast as I could, pounding her tight lesbian pussy while she started to squeal.

"Whaaaa...! Nooo! Nooooo! Aaaaah! Fuuuuck!!"

"Stand still, slut. Let him cum in you."

"Mistress, nooo! I don't wannaaa!"

I started grunting. Moaning loudly, breathing heavily. I was seconds away. Mistress noticed. She grabbed Ricki by the hair with both hands and stared her right in the face.

"Look at me, Ricki. LOOK AT ME!!" she commanded so loudly that even I couldn't help but look at her.

Her reddened face looked furious. I'd gazed upon this face so many times but I had never seen her like this. Holding her sub tightly by the hair, she snarled and growled at the girl, who had started shivering all over.

"I'm going to make him cum inside you. I'm going to make you feel what it feels like when a man's cum splashes against your cervix."

"Aah! No, please! Please, Mistress! Mistress, I don't wanna! I don't wannaaaaa!"

"Look at me! Michael, you may cum now..."

"Yes, Mistress...!" I groaned as as my legs started to shake from the exhaustion.

Mistress held on to Ricki's dreads in a hard grip.

"Look at me, bitch." she growled sternly and physically forced Ricki to look up at her. "Look at me, I want to see your face when this man shoots his load inside you. You're going to feel a man's semen being squirted into you, creaming your insides like the fucking bi slut you are..."

I felt my orgasm starting. Ricki whimpered as she locked eyes with Mistress. Her slippery cunt was contracting around my cock, her whole body beginning to shake more and more violently.

"Cumming..." I moaned.

"Iih!" Ricki squealed.

She kept shivering as my cock pulsated in her, squirting streams of sticky man juice deep inside. Mistress snarled at her:

"You will not move. Let him finish."

At this point, it became clear that Ricki wasn't listening. She just yelled:

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! FUCK! ME! FUUUUUUCK!!!"

Then she let out a guttural groan which grew in volume and became constant. When she ran out of air, she took a deep breath and just continued screaming. Her body now shook so violently that I was pushed out of her, and she slid backwards off the bed and collapsed onto the floor, her legs jerking and shivering. Even Mistress looked concerned for a second, until Ricki stopped shouting and just sat still on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..."

She sat with her back against the bed, legs spread and held her hand against her stomach. I could see globs of white cum running out of her and pooling on the floor along with several other pools of juices. It was also covering her thighs. She was wet everywhere. For a few seconds, she just sat there, shaking her head and looking confused. Eventually, she looked up at me, who at this point was equally confused. In a voice that had gone hoarse from all the screaming, Ricki exclaimed:

"What the shit... What the SHIT!? Did... did he just make me fucking SQUIRT!??"

Mistress let out what seemed like a sigh of relief, followed by a cheeky laughter. Then she stood up from the bed, took a bathrobe off the rack on the wall and wrapped it around herself. She moved over to the shell-shocked Ricki and sat down next to her. Putting her arm around her sub, she whispered up to me:

"We're gonna do a bit of aftercare, are you okay giving us a bit of space, just taking a shower or something?"

I nodded and promptly gave them the room. I loved how attentive she was - looking after the welfare of both her subs. As she knew, I didn't need cuddles or anything, I'd be fine with just a bit of space, a shower and maybe a nice talk and something to eat after a session. Ricki's needs were different.

I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower to relax. Started humming to myself and processed how my body felt after experiencing one of the most amazing and sexy things that ever happened to me. My legs were still shaking, partly from exhaustion, partly from the adrenaline that was surging around my system.

So far, then, I had been tied up and fucked in the ass by two hot women; I had been milked and sucked until I came; I had been allowed to witness Ricki licking Mistress to orgasm and I had fucked and shot my cum inside a lesbian while Mistress dominated her - causing her to squirt all over the floor. Not bad for one afternoon, I thought.

After my shower, I went back out and peeked into the girls' room. They lay in a tight embrace under the covers, sleeping peacefully. I felt a bit tired myself after all this frenzied activity, so I followed their example and went to sleep in the other bedroom. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

When I woke up, I was alone. Wondering where the others were, I got dressed and went downstairs. I took a guess at the restaurant. Not finding them there, I went outside to take a look at the grounds. They were really nice. A big park with lawns and trees everywhere; lawns and trees, a pond nearby and lovely weather. It would probably look even better in the summer time. The sun was about to set as well, creating beautiful orange colors in the sky.

"Mike?" I heard a voice call out.

Looking towards the sound, I could see the small frame of Ricki waving and walking down the path towards me.

"Hi there." I said once she came closer.

"Hi."

"Where's..."

"Oh, she's just talking to the owner about something - don't ask me what. Say... can we... talk? For a bit?"

She looked anxious, looking at her shoes and biting her lip.

"Sure. Is there anything wrong?"

"No... well... I mean... uhh... can we just..."

She started walking towards nowhere in particular. I walked along.

"Do you want me to call Mistress, or..."

"No. It's you I need to talk to."

"Okay... Have I done something...?"

"No no, it's not... well... oh, I'm so bad at this. It's just... I've been thinking a bit. About what just happened."

"Hey, Ricki, I'm sorry if I hurt you or something... I just.. figured you have your safe word if it really is getting too much... We don't have to do anything like that again if..."

"Will you just be quiet for a minute?" she said, stomping her foot, clearly frustrated. "I need your... help... and... I feel like it's you I need to talk to, not Mistress."

"Okay..."

We kept walking along the gravel path around the pond.

"So... I came. Really hard."

"Yeah, I noticed. You fell on the floor..."

"I squirted, that's how intense that was."

"It was pretty awesome."

"Yeah... sure..."

"Wasn't it?"

"Yeah... no, it was, really. It was insane... it's just that... I've never done that before. I can't remember cumming that hard before with anybody."

"Well, that's a good thing, isn't it? That you've managed something new, broken a barrier..."

"You don't get it. When I woke up, I started thinking about what it was that made me cum like that. Mistress has tried, others have tried... They've used their hands, their toys, I've used toys on myself... I've had my body fucked like that before - plugs, vibrators, dildos, fucking machines, G-spot stimulation..."

"Sounds hot."

I tried to smile and give her a wink to lighten the mood. Ricki, however, was obviously troubled by something.

"Look, I've never squirted like that just from... physical stimulation. So it has to be mental, right? Mistress isn't the unknown factor either, she hasn't been able to make me cum like that when we've played together just me and her."

"So?"

"So? It was you! You made me squirt, you asshole! Clearly, what happened back there made me so horny, I completely lost my shit!"

"Ricki, I still don't see what the problem is..."

She stopped walking. I could see her eyes were tearing up. I stopped joking around.

"Mike... Mistress held my hair so tightly I couldn't move. It hurt so much... and it felt so good. She ordered me to... to be filled with... your cum... and as you were doing it, she looked at me so fiercely... It was like she was staring into my soul... You fucked me, came in me, and then I started squirting like a fountain. You still don't see what's wrong with that?"

"I really don't." I said, earnestly.

"Fuck! I squirted! I'm not supposed to react like that when a... man fucks me! I mean, like, ten seconds after you stopped fucking me, I wanted to keep going... just to have a chance of feeling like that one more time. But it's so wrong! When I think about your cock gliding into me, I'm not sure if I want to vomit or have an orgasm... What's... what's wrong with me?"

I took hold of her hands. Tears started running down her cheeks. She seemed genuinely lost. "What's wrong with you? What the hell kind of question is that? Nothing's wrong with you. You're great."

"But what kind of lesbian am I if..."

"Oyh!" I interrupted. "Stop that."

"Wah..." she grunted, drying her cheeks with the sleeve of her top.

"Remember what I said when you started messing with me? About this very thing? You decide what you are. Isn't that what this whole LGBT+ movement is about? Being allowed to define oneself? Living up to other people's standards and definitions... it's never gonna work. Not for someone like you. Like us. That's why I've realized I'm into BDSM, actually... I have these... 'urges' that I thought were really out there. Really weird, crazy and depraved, you know? I thought that there must be something wrong with me, that I must be some kind of perv. Then I realized that actually, there are lots of people like me."

"Hey, you are a perv." Ricki countered, finally smiling a bit.

"I know. But it's fun, right?"

"Yes. But... it's just so weird to... Look, everything we've done... every time you and I... have... done something - touching, oral, using toys... fucking... Every time, it's given me this queasy feeling in my stomach, like I'm about to throw up. It felt repulsive... disgusting... depraved... dirty, filthy, wrong... I had this strong feeling in my whole body that this wasn't supposed to be happening and that I didn't like it... and then today, Mistress stared me in the eye, told me to take your cum inside me and I just exploded. I felt so... violated. And the fact that it made me squirt is.... embarrassing. I'm just so confused..."

"Hey, it's okay..."

"No, it's not okay! I don't wanna be confused about this! I'm not bi, I don't wanna be bi... I don't wanna like... men!"

We had started moving again. I think we both felt like we needed a walk in the crisp air. But I thought I knew what Ricki was getting at. She had thought she had herself all figured out. Starting to doubt yourself can be really tough. It occurred to me that she didn't have to be right, though.

"Maybe you don't." I eventually said calmly, having spun the idea around in my head a couple of times first.

"What? That doesn't make sense, I... I know what I felt."

"And what was that?"

I kept my voice calm and gentle, so as not to aggravate her mood.

"I liked..."

"You can say it. Nobody's gonna judge you."

"I... I liked it when you fucked me, okay? I liked it when Mistress ordered me to take your cock up my pussy and I... fuck, my stomach... it's upside-down or something..."

1...7891011...13