Mistress Mom Ch. 2 of 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, one of the rooms became free, though. Mistress was quick to claim it. Once she had it, she started ordering me around.

"Boy, go fetch my bag. It is in the changing room. Also, put on your hood."

"Yes, Mistress."

Off I went, putting on my hood and collecting the bag, wondering what was in it. At this moment, I was probably bringing her the instruments of my own destruction.

The room we got was medium sized. There were big metal rings bolted into the concrete walls, two more in the ceiling, a couch to sit in and a couple of benches to which subs could be strapped. I had a rough idea which of us would probably get to spend time where.

"Stand there." Mistress said, pointing at the wall, reaching into her bag and taking out several coils of rope.

I took my place and got to experience something new right away: being tied with rope rather than cuffs and chains. Mistress tied the rope expertly around my arms, pulled them up and tied them to the two rings in the ceiling. There I was with my arms up.

I was still dressed, though. I had put on my collar as soon as I arrived at the club, because I loved showing everyone that I was owned, but I had gone without my leather hood and with all my clothes still on. For some reason, Mistress had decided not to command me to undress, so I now stood tied up, but much less exposed than I was normally. She would soon change that.

"You're a little overdressed, it seems..." she said.

"I could undress for you, Mistress."

"Oh no. I have other plans."

She reached into her bag once more, taking out one of her gloves and putting it on. Then she put the steel claws on her fingertips. Slowly, so I would have time to dread what was coming. Moving up to me, she looked me in the eyes and placed her hand on my chest. I could feel the sharp metal through my shirt... and then she started clawing through the fabric.

"Hhhh....." I breathed, nervously.

She now also produced the knife she had sent me a picture of earlier. A thin, shiny blade, extremely sharp, made its way in behind the front placket of my shirt. I could hear the sound of buttons popping, being cut away. I swallowed, feeling my heart race faster and faster. New sounds, of fabric tearing, being cut to shreds. Mistress' eyes were cold as she looked at me. She was concentrating, cutting away from my chest rather than towards it, but still letting me feel the cold steel of the blade against my skin.

"Aaah... please be careful, Mistress..." I whispered.

"Quiet. You don't want me to be distracted, do you?"

She continued cutting free my shirt until the whole front was opened up, exposing my naked chest underneath. Her claws dug into my skin, letting me feel the pain she had promised. She was marking me. Giving me red stripes all over my torso, just gentle enough not to actually cut me. I stood there with my arms tied up, with a tense feeling growing inside me as she kept moving forward with her plan.

Once my shirt was cut free, it was hanging like a rag around my neck, totally exposing my front. Mistress stood back and admired her handiwork. Then she put away her knife and took out her whips instead. The next half hour or so consisted of the usual painful treatment, swiping her implements over my fragile flesh and bending my will to hers.

"Mistress..." I eventually moaned as my arms were beginning to go cold and numb, because they had been elevated for a bit too long. "Mistress, I need to... call it... 'redactive'... my arms..."

"Got it. They need to come down?"

"Yes..."

She took hold of her ropes and quickly loosened the knots to lower them. I could feel the blood returning to my muscles.

"Anything else? Any problems...?"

"No, Mistress. I'm good to keep going."

"You want more? Say please."

"Please, Mistress, I'd like some more."

"Good boy."

She resumed using her knife. This time... to cut my trousers free. She worked the blade in through the crotch, making me freeze with nervousness. It was so close to my genitalia, I didn't dare to move. She cut upwards and outwards, shredding the front of my trousers until the blade reached the button. Cutting it free, the trousers fell to the floor as nothing was holding them up. Then she looked at me... and I realized that she wasn't finished. My boxer shorts were also to be removed this way.

Positively whimpering now, I didn't dare look when Mistress used her sharp knife to slice through my boxers. There was just a thin layer of cotton separating my tender manhood from this sharp implement, and only my trust in Mistress prevented me from panicking completely. Eventually, she had me naked - all my clothes either lying on the floor or hanging from my body in rags. She kept stroking me with her claws for a while yet, only stopping when she felt ready to move on.

"I promised you pain, boy... and now I will deliver it."

"Oh... Mistress... you don't have to, I'll do anything you want..."

"Of course you will, little one. What I want, however... is to use these on you."

She took out a paddle and a riding crop. I knew what was coming. I steeled myself for a beating, and sure enough, that's what I was getting.

The pain delivery was brilliantly executed, as always. She'd done this to me many times before - but she was still able to surprise me, somehow. Suddenly, she'd hit me in a spot I hadn't expected... or harder than I thought she would. Even if she'd done it before, it felt like I hadn't seen it coming. She kept me on my toes, my heart racing nervously as long as she had the whip in her hand. An hour later, I was a drooling, aching mess. She made my skin sting and burn everywhere.

She decided to change up her game. She'd promised me pain first and had delivered on that, now it was time for something else. Opening her bag again, she placed several toys out on the table, slowly, so that I could see them. To fuck with my head. To make me think about what was coming.

"Here's the first one. Let's start with something easy, shall we?" she cooed and showed me a medium-sized butt plug made for easy insertion.

She untied my hands and turned me around to face the wall. Then she put cuffs on me and shackled me up again, ordering me to spread my legs. Seconds later, I could feel the slippery feeling of lube being applied to the tip of the plug as it made its way in my rear entrance. It wasn't too difficult to take. Being whipped while taking it, though, made it harder. She used her riding crop and my sphincter muscle twitched every time it swiped across my buttocks.

After having "warmed me up" as she called it, she proceeded to take away the medium plug and brought out a bigger one. Shaped like a cone with a slim base, it was really difficult to get it past my opening. Knowing better than to simply shove it in forcefully, Mistress spent several minutes easing it past the sphincter, applying generous amounts of lube to make it work. Eventually, it slipped inside and I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt it filling up my insides.

Then she started edging me. As usual, it was agony. She held a wand up to my groin, causing vibrations all through my lower body. When she moved it back and forth, nudging at the anal plug made the vibrations fill me from the inside, and stroking up between my legs and onto my cock and balls... made me really hard.

She used a varied strategy. First vibrations against my cock, making me hard. Then, when she stopped and either focused on my ass or spanked me, my erection got less hard because of the pain and the size of the plug inside me. Then she'd apply vibrations again and make me go hard as a rock once more. My cock was starting to drip from all this stimulation.

I was getting dizzy. As usual with Mistress, I found it highly arousing to be used as her plaything. Hearing her sadistic giggling when she applied pressure, seeing her move around excitedly as I responded the way she wanted... It was heaven. The pleasure and the pain, the uncertainty of not knowing what she had in mind for me next... it really was the best thing going on in my life.

Then she went from Mistress to Temptress. She turned me around so I was facing her and had my back to the wall. My hands were cuffed to the wall, so I couldn't step away from it. She did one of the things that turned me on the most: she came all the way up to me and pressed her voluptuous body against mine, looking me in the eyes and whispering in my ear...

"You're just a really horny boy, aren't you..."

I felt my cock twitch.

"Yes, Mistress..."

"You want release, don't you...?"

"Yes, Mistress, please..."

"Well, you're not getting any."

Then she stepped away again, leaving me literally hanging. The disappointment spread through me like a wave. She backed away to the opposite wall and leaned against it, reaching up under her skirt and touching herself while making me watch. I swallowed heavily. She was a goddess. And beyond my reach. It had been well over an hour now - playing her game of torturing and edging her sub. I was beginning to feel like I was going crazy.

Eventually, she came up to me again. Standing really close, she leaned in and pressed against me once more. Then her hands slowly stroked up my arms, to the cuffs on my wrists...

CLICK!

She released them from the wall.

"It's time for a break..." she said, smiling coyly, knowing full well she had just poured the proverbial bucket of ice water over my head...

She took me down from the wall and collected her equipment. I felt myself coming down from the high and returning to the real world. We vacated the room, leaving it to some of the other people who had been watching and, presumably, waiting for a chance to use it. At these big parties, there were always more people who wanted to use the club's facilities. Occupying a room for hours wasn't the nicest thing to do.

Mistress went back to the bar to have a drink. I stopped by the bathroom to remove the plug from my ass - it was pretty big and I couldn't keep it in there for long. Realizing that I was also full of lubricant, and that it had been a while since I made my preparations for play, I hopped in the shower and quickly washed myself off. I also made sure to do a bit of internal rinsing while I was there, dashing back and forth between the shower and the toilet, and showing other guests the courtesy of using the bleach that was available to clean up any mess I might have made.

When I was ready to go back out, I checked the state of my clothes and saw that there wasn't much point in wearing them; they'd been cut to rags all over the front, making it look like I was the victim of a lioness attack. Which, I thought, wasn't far from the truth. So I put them away altogether and just wore my hood and collar, walking out into the club among dozens of people completely naked.

Mistress stood at the bar, grinning at the sight of me.

"You kept your shoes on, I see?" she giggled.

I nodded. The floor was cold and there was a real chance of getting trodden on with so many people present, so I wore them mostly for practical reasons.

"Did you have fun, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes. I really needed some release tonight. Work hasn't been much fun lately."

"I'm happy to give you release, Mistress."

I saw her smile. As soon as I said it, I knew it had come out wrong. What I meant to say was that I was happy to be the instrument of her release - the thing that she could use to get the distraction she needed from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Happy that she chose me to play with rather than some of the many, many others who probably desired to be involved with this wonderful woman. That's what I meant to say. By the time my brain had formulated a more precise sentence, however, it was too late, and Mistress had started having fun with me.

"I will get my release later." she said, putting pressure on the "I", indicating that she was the only one who would get such a thing tonight.

It made me so frustrated, thinking about this. That she could very well have planned to tease me all evening, after weeks of not getting any release, and then send me home to more days and weeks without it. No orgasms, that was the deal. Only she could give me those. If she chose not to, that's the way it was going to be. And it would be driving me crazy.

Mistress put a lead on my collar and paraded me around for a while. Still naked, apart from my hood and collar. Years back, I would never have imagined such a thing being in my life. Now it felt natural. Normal. Like a thing we did regularly, as a matter of course. We talked to some people we knew, had some drinks and generally behaved like we were at a completely normal party - not a party full of kinksters in fetish gear. When Mistress eventually took me back to the play rooms to see if one was available, I didn't even think about the fact that so many people could see me naked.

Nor did I think about the fact that even in the private rooms, people could see me being played with. As long as the door was open, anybody was free to watch me being tortured mercilessly. We got lucky - a group of people were just wrapping up their play session and nobody else seemed to be moving in on the room. As soon as they had finished cleaning the surfaces of the furniture - as was standard procedure when using those - we stepped in there and made ourselves comfortable.

Of course, when I say comfortable, I mean Mistress made herself comfortable while making me uncomfortable. I was chained to a wall while she sat on the couch. The room we got this time had racks all along the wall, a couch opposite them, a movable bench to lie on and also a pillory for disciplining bratty subs. I tried to be on my best behavior.

Not that she made it easy for me. Once again, edging was the word of the day. She attached her wand vibrator to a stand and placed it underneath me, pushing it up against my crotch and switching it on to stimulate my nether region while she sat and watched. I stood there and felt the vibrations push me closer and closer towards orgasm, squirming and trying to avoid touching the head of the wand in order to avoid the intense vibrations. Mistress enjoyed herself immensely, watching me struggle.

"Having problems, are we?" she giggled, sending a glance towards the small group of people watching through the door.

"N-no... Mistress..."

"Glad to hear it. Subs like you aren't allowed orgasms, you know. If you were to have one without permission, well... there'd be... trouble."

"Yes... Mistress... I won't... aaaaahh!"

It was getting harder and harder to hold back. The vibrations weren't given directly to my cock, but the whole area was getting stimulated by the buzzing of that machine. Looking at Mistress didn't help either. Sitting there in the couch with her legs crossed, looking at me, wearing that amazing outfit... I had never seen anyone hotter.

"Please, Mistress... I don't want to..."

"You don't want to cum, is that so? Why, I thought all little boys wanted that. I thought it was all a dirty boy like you wanted to do, all the time."

"Yes, Mistress... I mean no, Mistress... not without... aah!"

"Don't. Trouble if you do. Big trouble. Just don't."

Her voice was dark and commanding. There was no disobeying her. The problem was, the stimulation she had set up gave me a predicament. I wanted to obey and hold back my orgasm, but at the same time, she was making it happen by using that wand. I soon realized that the only way to stop this was to...

"Please, Mistress... stop the wand... I can't stop it if..."

She rose from the couch and came over. For one happy second, I thought she was going to stop the vibration. Instead, she slapped me in the face. Hard. I felt my head spin.

"Don't you dare cum!" she snapped at me.

"No... Mistress... I won't..." I mumbled, feeling dizzy and confused.

Then she returned to the couch to watch. My head was still spinning, my face stinging with pain. Well, at least I didn't need to cum anymore - she had managed to reset my system. So... now it was beginning all over again...

After an indeterminate amount of time, I couldn't take much more. I was pulling at the chains as if trying to pull down the wall behind me. I was begging her to stop this edging torture, but this only caused her to laugh and enjoy herself even more. She even teased me by giving me a show, touching herself and stroking her fingers seductively across her body. Taking one of her fingers in her mouth and sucking on it... I started to lose the ability to see clearly - I was so horny that my vision went cloudy.

Then she stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief, but also frustration. I sensed that she wasn't done. And I was right. She pulled me by the collar (something I loved, so that was okay) towards the movable bench. She dragged it out to the middle of the room and pointed at it. I lay down on it the way you do on a gym bench before doing bench presses. It actually looked a bit like one of those, except it was longer, so I could lay flat with my legs off the floor also.

I felt my arms being tied up on the sides below me. Shackled to a pair of rings integrated into the base of the bench, my hands were almost touching the floor... and naturally, immobilized. Then Mistress started applying the belts and straps that came with the bench, strapping my body down on it. One to the head, one across my chest, one over the pelvis, one around each thigh... and then she applied the ankle cuffs and shackled them to the end of the bench as well. In the end, I couldn't move at all. Couldn't even lift my head.

Now the edging torture continued. Mistress brought out her tools again - the wand to create vibrations and a silicone sleeve to give me the feeling of having a pussy on my cock. Stimulating me like this, it only took a few seconds before my orgasm was approaching.

"Aaaahh...! Hahh... hahhh...." I moaned and breathed, unable to control what my body was doing.

Mistress stopped in time. Waited. Then continued. Stopped again. Waited. Continued. She took me close to orgasm, stopped before it was too late, then waited for me to come down and started again.

"Mistress, please...." I kept saying, moaning or squealing, hoping one of those would work.

"Please what?" she teased. "Don't tell me you've have enough already? I've only been doing this for ten minutes... I want at least an hour."

"AAAAAHH!!" I screamed.

The people watching laughed. Some were probably turned on. I was pulling against the restraints, to no avail. There was no way out of this. I was at Mistress' mercy.

It was so frustrating. I couldn't move my hips. At all. I was strapped down, tight, unable to move. I felt an increasing urge to thrust upwards, to increase the pace and fuck that rubber pussy fast so that my orgasm would come... but I couldn't. She controlled how fast and how intense the stimulation was going to be. All I could do was lie there and take it. Lie there and accept that she would be the one to decide when - or if - I got my release.

Time ceased to exist. Mistress played with my naked body as she saw fit. Begging didn't work. Squealing just made her more excited - it was evidence that her technique was working. At this point, I would do anything for permission to cum.

"Please, let me cum, Mistress... please let me..." I kept begging, more out of desperation than any real hope.

"Nope." she said curtly, continuing her work, smiling and laughing.

I started shaking. Crying. Moaning. I needed release. Desperately. I couldn't stand the idea that she was going to send me home... like this. On the edge.

When she stopped, my head kept spinning. It was like everything had suddenly gone quiet in the middle of a rock concert - the sound still echoing in one's head. She went down to the foot end, sat down on the floor and pulled some kind of a lever. Suddenly, my legs swung apart. The bottom part of the bench split in two. My legs were still strapped down, but now... she had access.