Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better put your shorts on hubby before you leak jizzum all over the carpet."

She left closing the door behind her.

Picking up his corduroy shorts he defiantly started jerking off with them, but after a minute he knew he wasn't going to disobey her and realized he was only torturing himself, so he put them on and sat on the sofa. He put on the TV to distract himself but it didn't work, all her new rules kept running through his mind and he found himself getting resentful. Then suddenly it hit him. An hour ago he thought she might leave him, and now, not only was she staying but he might get to have sissy sex with Patty too, with his wife's permission no less. He wasn't completely OK with the boyfriend thing, he didn't like the idea of Patty licking her pussy or Morgan playing with Patty's dick. However, as he thought about it he knew she was right, she should have some fun too, and everything would be happening right in front of him, so maybe he was making too much of it. He kept reminding himself that there weren't many other sissy husbands whose wives would let them have sex with another fag. After about twenty minutes she came out of the bedroom and said goodbye, and her demeanor was as if nothing had happened. She gave him a quick kiss goodbye.

"Make sure you call Patty sissyboy, I'll be home in a little while."

********************************************************

Robin was sitting in the living room armchair with his legs crossed like a lady, he was wearing the outfit Morgan bought for him over the weekend. It consisted of a dark blue corduroy skirt that came to mid-calf. It was high wasted, pleated and full, with pretty red stitching around the hem and pockets. On top was a matching sleeveless vest that had one breast pocket and identical stitching around the pocket and waist. Morgan had selected the size carefully and his medium sized breastforms filled the vest out nicely. The long sleeve top under his vest was a pink stretchy ribbed knit that went well with the red stitching. With the vest buttoned closed it pushed up on his tits, resulting in a nice busty look. Both pieces were done in a ten-wale plush fabric that had firm ribs and a soft finish, giving it a wonderful corduroy feel, and he guessed it probably cost plenty. That made him feel good, the fact that his wife would spend a lot of money on an outfit for him to have sissy sex in told him she enjoyed the idea as well.

It was Tuesday night about ten to eight, and Robin was avoiding eye contact with his wife as they watched TV. She was sitting on the sofa in the red mid-wale corduroy dress she usually wore when she was being his mean librarian. Even though they never had a mistress/slave relationship, at times when he was dressed in drag they would roll play. She usually played the mean librarian who caught him dressed like a girl and sucking another boy's penis behind the library. There would always be a lot of humiliation involved, he'd have to be her obedient sex slave and submit to her dildo abuse or she would call his parents and tell them he was a queer. The dress wasn't fancy, just a simple house-dress with short puffed sleeves, a wing collar and two patch pockets. It buttoned all the way down the front, came just below the knee and was very feminine, it looked like something a nineteen-fifties house-wife would be wearing. Once when they were watching an old TV show he mentioned he liked that style of dress, and about a month later she bought one in corduroy. The gesture made him so happy he didn't have the heart to tell her he wanted the dress for himself to wear. The first time she wore it they were playing the library game, and after that, it just became her official librarian dress.

Robin was both a bundle of nerves and extremely excited, he couldn't believe a night with Morgan and Patty was actually happening. He assumed Patty's meeting with her on Friday had gone well, because that night his wife informed him that her boyfriend was coming over Tuesday night to meet her sissy husband. She said it very casually, as if it happened all the time. No other details were given, all she told him was that he'd better be on his best sissy behavior. He guessed she was excited by the idea too, because a little later on she used a pair of her corduroy trousers to masturbate him. He'd been very horny for the past three days, a thousand kinky fantasies had gone through his mind, and now sitting in his living room in full drag wearing a wig and make-up, it was only minutes away from becoming a reality.

He'd never had sex with two people before, the closest he'd ever come was when he was thirteen years old, his best friend Kenny talked a girl named Annette into sucking their dicks. In those days Annette was an easy girl with a very bad reputation, and they all went down to her basement one day when her parents weren't home. She started with Kenny and as Robin watched something very strange began to happen. He'd discovered his corduroy fetish a few years earlier, and by then he was jerking off with his corduroys a couple of times a day. So seeing Annette unzipping Kenny's corduroy pants kind of excited him a little to begin with, and although he would never admit it, when she pulled out his big cock Robin got just as excited seeing his buddy's dick sticking out of his corduroys as he did watching pretty Annette suck it.

He'd never seen another guy's dick before, and although he wanted to deny it, he became more excited by the idea of being in Annette's place than Kenny's. Something about being a pretty girl and getting to suck a cock sticking out of a pair of corduroy pants turned him on like crazy, and he actually found himself getting jealous of Annette. When his turn came around he enjoyed being sucked by pretty Annette, and nothing else ever became of the incident, but those feelings remained with him ever since. In fact, that memory and the reality of what was about to happen, mixed with the alcohol, was making him have a lot of weird sissy-missy thoughts. He wondered whatever became of Annette, and he suddenly got a really strong desire to ask Morgan to call him Annette for the rest of the night. That desire got stronger and stronger as he sipped his drink waiting for Patty to arrive, and he feared he might just blurt it out. Sometimes when he was drunk and horny he had impulse control issues. Fortunately, he still had the capability of realizing his wife might not understand why he was thinking about someone named Annette, and he certainly didn't want to anger her and ruin everything.

Being on the edge of blurting out his kinky desires reminded him of the first time he sucked a cock. It was about two years after seeing Kenny's dick sticking out of his pants, and during that time he'd jerked off with corduroy hundreds of times and fantasized about being Annette. One day him and a kid named Vinnie Franco were drinking beer and smoking pot together. He didn't know Vinnie that well, and really never tried to because Vinnie had a reputation around school of being a queer. Being a fairly big kid he didn't look like a total wimp, but his slightly effeminate demeanor did nothing to dispel his reputation, and Robin really didn't like the idea of them being seen together.

On that day it was just the two of them in the old barn in Stamato's field though, and the more beer Robin drank the more turned on he got by the bulge in Vinnie's corduroy jeans. After a while he found himself in the same predicament he was now in with Morgan. The words, "Vinnie, I want to suck your dick", were just an impulse away and getting harder to control by the minute. After a little more drinking he did lose control and the words just slipped out, they sounded very strange coming out of his mouth. Who knows why he did it, maybe since Vinnie was a queer it somehow seemed safer, or maybe his corduroy bulge pushed him over the edge. Whatever the reason, and to his surprise and relief, despite Vinnie's initial shock he seemed perfectly OK with the idea. Robin was so turned on that he almost came right in his pants, in fact he even told Vinnie about corduroy, and Vinnie found his fetish very interesting. He told Robin he could play with his corduroys any way he liked, he even told him he could rub his dick against his pants if he wanted, however they never did get around to that.

His memory of sucking Vinnie's dick was cut short when the doorbell rang, and he looked over at Morgan with panic written all over his face. She smiled and chuckled, she thought he was rather amusing.

"What's the matter fag, are you having second thoughts about tonight? Because if you are it's too late, my boyfriend's here and I'm going to have some fun. Now make yourself pretty and don't you dare embarrass me you little bitch."

She got up, headed for the door and Robin gulped down the last of his drink. He obediently fixed his tits and hair, then tried to look as feminine as possible. Morgan answered the door with a big smile, then reached out, took Patty by the hand and pulled him inside.

"Come in here Patrick, I'm really happy you came."

After closing the door, she stood in front of him and gave him an obvious once over.

"God, I love your outfit, basic black from head to toe, very mysterious, and probably a little intimidating for the sissyboy."

He had on a pair of what looked like Ralph Lauren corduroy pants, he knew because he liked that style and had a few pairs himself, although his were lady's jeans. Ralph Lauren pants tend to fit nicely and have a wonderful corduroy feel. On top he was wearing what looked like a black wide-wale corduroy work shirt, and a driving cap, along with what looked like black sneakers below.

"Come on Patrick, I have someone I want you to meet."

She patted his tummy playfully, then they wrapped an arm around each other and walked his way. She positioned them so Patty, or Patrick, was standing right in front of him. He could see that the shirt was definitely wide-wale and so was the cap, he could also see the very pronounced bulge in his mid-wale trousers, which led him to believe two things. One: he probably wasn't wearing any underwear, and two: apparently Patrick was enjoying himself already.

"Patrick, this is my sissy husband, and as you can see he's a faggot wimp, he likes to dress in drag and act like a girl. Well hubby, say hello to my boyfriend Patrick."

He looked up and quickly determined she wasn't fooling around.

"Hello Patty, I mean Patrick, my name is Robin, I'm a sissy."

Patrick smiled and looked at Morgan.

"Did he say his name is Robin, like Batman's little cocksucking bitch, Robin the boy wonder?" He chuckled.

Robin's impulse control came within a cunt-hair of breaking down, and he almost yelled out, please call me Annette! But he didn't. Unknowingly Morgan came to his rescue.

"Yes Patrick, it's Robin, but you don't have to call her that, you can simply call her sissyboy or tinkerbell or whatever you'd like, and if you would do me a favor, please refer to my faggot as a her, or a she."

Robin loved hearing that, it wasn't the same as Annette, but it satisfied his desire to be treated like a woman, and it also freed him from impulse control.

"You really want me to call him a she, are you Serious Morgan?"

"Yes Patrick honey, I know it's sounds strange but there's only one real man in this room, one with a real dick, and that's you, so you should be the only one referred to as a he. My husband is obviously not a man, he's a prancing Nancy with a sissy little penis, not a real cock like yours, so to eliminate any confusion let's just think of him as a she. OK?

Patrick chuckled and looked directly at Robin. "Yeah that's fine Morgan, I don't have any problem thinking of this pathetic pantyboy as a she."

He was really getting into it and that excited Robin, but it made him a little nervous too. From the start he'd envisioned him and Patty being sissy slaves to mean Miss Morgan, but this was quickly turning into Miss Morgan and Patrick humiliating sissy slave Robin.

"I'm glad to hear that Patrick, I like the idea that when she's sucking your dick you'll be thinking of my hubby as a she, it just seems appropriate that you should, otherwise I might think my boyfriend is a queer."

Patrick shot her a quick look. "Wait a minute, are you saying you want your husband to suck my dick, are you serious Morgan? And by the way I'm not a homo, I hope you don't think I'm going to do anything to the fag, I thought you and I were going to have a little fun and abuse your husband in the process."

After having sex with a very sissified Patty a couple of times, Robin found his macho posturing very weird. Morgan gave Patrick a sexy smile, then kissed him on the cheek and whispered loud enough that Robin could hear it. "Thank you Patrick, that was perfect, just like we talked about."

Then resuming her normal voice. "Oh Patrick, I know you're not a homo, I would never think that about you, however I told my sissy husband that if she wanted to dress like a girl then she'd have to act like a girl too, and girls suck boy's dicks, they also get fucked in their pussies."

Patrick kept his eyes locked on Robin's, gave him a very lustful look and a sly smile.

"Are you saying you want me to fuck your husband's mouth and ass?"

"Yes Patrick, that's exactly what I want you to do, and I assure you little miss Mary Jane wants it too, in fact she wants it so bad she's going to beg for it. Go ahead sissyboy, kiss his corduroy bulge and tell him how much you want his dick."

The humiliation of being ordered to beg for another man's dick, especially by his wife, gave him a huge thrill. He leaned forward so his face was only inches from her boyfriend's trousers, paused momentarily to soak in the vision, then started kissing his corduroy bulge all over. Oddly enough, now that he was in full drag and being humiliated by his wife, he really liked thinking of Patrick as Morgan's boyfriend. Who knows, maybe he'd finally turned into Annette.

"Patrick, may I please suck your cock, I really want you to cum in my sissy mouth. Please give me a bellyful of sperm, I want to be your cum-whore."

Listening to Robin beg for his dick turned Patty on a lot, and even though he wanted to act like a sissy too, he found himself enjoying the boyfriend role. In fact, he liked it much more than he ever thought he would. Robin reached up with both hands but stopped short, then looked pleadingly at his wife.

"Yes hubby, go ahead, you can fondle his corduroys a little if you'd like."

He liked hearing that and happily ran his hands all around Patrick's trousers, all the while begging to suck his dick like a pathetic sissy. Morgan was surprised by how much she enjoyed listening to her husband doing it, and after a few more minutes she said.

"Alright that's enough bitchboy, back off."

He did as instructed, but not before giving Patrick's very hard corduroy covered boner one last exaggerated kiss. Morgan gave Patrick a sexy smile, ran her hand around his belly for a moment, then lowered it and began massaging his bulge. When she did she felt a little wetness on her boyfriend's pants and got a sudden thrill when she realized it was her husband's spit.

"Well Patrick, I think it's obvious by now that my faggot wants to show you what a good little cock slut she is. However, before I reward her with your handsome dick, I want the two of us to get better acquainted, and I want to go over the ground rules for our sissy games."

She patted his belly playfully.

"Come on honey let's sit on the sofa and get comfortable, our sissy waitress Robin will get us drinks."

Patrick turned to sit on the sofa and Morgan caught her husband staring at his ass. She smirked, then gave him a stern look. "Let's go sissyboy, go get drinks, Patrick what do you want?"

He asked for a beer.

"OK girl, scoot!"

When he got up to go in the kitchen, he saw Morgan sit on the sofa right next to Patrick, very close, and he felt a little pang of jealousy. Returning with the drinks he heard them discussing Patrick's outfit again, and Morgan was running her hand all around his shirt, she seemed to like doing that.

"Oh yes, this is very nice, the ribs are nice and soft yet firm to the touch, I bet my hubby would love to rub his face against your shirt, probably his sissy little penis too. He's such a horny little shit, you have no idea lover. Oh, the drinks are here."

She separated from Patrick a little and they took their drinks from Robin. He stood in front of them not knowing what to do. She smacked her lips after the first taste of her drink, then said.

"Model your outfit for Patrick hubby, let my boyfriend see what a pretty little sissy you are."

His face turned beat red and he gave her a pleading look, but the sarcastic smile on her face told him she didn't give a shit about his embarrassment. He put down his drink, extended his arms out to his side and attempted to be dainty while pacing back and forth, putting himself on display for them. Unsurprisingly he wasn't a very good model, and his pathetic ineptitude made Morgan chuckle.

"Do you like Robin's outfit Patrick, I picked it out myself. I think a lot of guys would like to fuck her when she's dressed like that, what do you think lover?"

"I, um, I guess she looks pretty for a fag, yeah I'd fuck your bitch, that is if you wanted me to."

"Oh I do, and you will, trust me lover, it'll happen sooner than you think."

Robin wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that or not.

"Alright Daisy May pantyboy, sit down."

He did and took a gulp of his drink. Morgan took a few sips too, then handed the drink to Patrick and asked him to put it on the table.

She stood up, then sat back down with her legs folded underneath her, very close to Patrick and put her arm around his shoulders. With her sitting up high his eyes were even with her tits and Robin saw him staring at them very intently, obviously Patty wasn't lying, he wasn't a homo. Taking another sip Robin's nervousness subsided a little and his mind focused on the reality of the situation. There, right in front of him, was his new sissy lover dressed in corduroy from top to bottom, and he had his arm around the waist of his wife in her corduroy librarian dress. Part of him was a little jealous, but most of him was very turned on, especially his sissy penis which was rock hard and tenting his skirt. Morgan slowly ran her hand around his corduroy chest.

"Ok boys and girls, before we go any further I need to explain a few things to you both, so listen carefully. We're going to have fun like this a couple of times a week, and if you both behave and do things the way I want them done, every other Friday you'll get to have a sissy night together, an all-nighter if you'd like. In fact, if you sissyboys have been very obedient, maybe Saturday night too."

Now that their fantasies were becoming a reality, neither of them could believe what they were hearing, Robin especially because it was coming out of his wife's mouth.

"Normally on those nights I'll leave you alone to do whatever you want with each other, but I do reserve the right to join in occasionally if I'm in the mood. Do either of you have a problem with that?"

They gave each other a fast look, shrugged their shoulders and said no.

"Alright then fags, on any night other than sissy-night, Patrick will be my boyfriend and Robin will be my sissy husband, just like we are right now."

They looked at each other, then lowered their eyes and said nothing, their faces showed disappointment.

"What's the problem fags?"

Patty spoke up. "Well, you see Miss Morgan, when we all get together I was hoping to dress up too, at least sometimes anyway."

She looked over and saw Robin nodding in agreement. She obviously had her first problem as a Mistress. She sighed deeply and thought for a moment.