Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face stayed pressed into Patrick's corduroy shirt, and he nodded vigorously. She chuckled.

"Somehow I thought you would."

She pushed it past the crown and the dildo tapered back down to about two inches wide, giving his asshole a little relief. However, when she did she slid in the last three inches and he felt her corduroy shorts rub against his ass. She had all twelve inches of her monstrous cock shoved up his pooper, and he could swear it was in his belly. Remembering the anatomy charts from school he knew that was impossible, but that didn't change the way it felt. He whined, whimpered and groaned into Patrick's belly, and even though Patrick felt a bit ashamed, he loved every minute of Robin's raping. In fact, at one point Robin thought he felt Patrick humping his bulge against his tits, although by then he couldn't be sure of anything. Obviously, since it was now twelve inches past it, he no longer had to worry about having his asshole pried open by her mushroom. However, a weird sensation suddenly took hold, it felt like her mushroom was poking past the other end of his rectum and trying to invade his bowels. He didn't know if that was even physically possible, but he did know those twelve inches had to go somewhere, and he doubted his rectum was that long.

As she gave his ass a minute to adjust to her cock, he thought about the differences between this fucking and the last one. The main one being that even though Patrick's dick was pretty big, Robin's rectum could handle it fairly easily. The biggest thrill with Patrick was having his masculinity raped by another guy, having his ass used as a cum dump right in front of his wife, being such a dickless wimp that he'd let another guy fuck him like a whore. No real man would ever submit to that, however Robin the fag would. In fact, he'd even dress up girly to do it, he loved being a submissive sissy. Being Patrick's bitch was the main thrill, especially at his wife's command. Yes, he had a big cock, and Robin certainly liked that a lot, but for him it was all about sissy submission, not dick size. With Morgan though it was indeed about size, she liked taking him to the edge of his physical limitations. She wasn't going to have an orgasm so she enjoyed fucking him until he physically couldn't take it anymore, and he knew she was about to do it again, this time right in front of Patrick.

"Hold on tight Patrick. Here it comes bitchboy."

She pulled back slowly forcing his asshole up and over the crown again, then pulled it almost all the way out, and it hurt just as much coming out as it did going in. She went about working her huge cock in and out of his tight boy-pussy, and she enjoyed every minute of it. For the first fifteen minutes she reamed him slowly, stretching his bottom in every way possible and making him squeal like a sissy into her boyfriend's corduroy covered belly. There was a lot of talk between the two of them, and she kept chuckling as they discussed what a good fuck her sissy husband was. At one point she told Patrick to hang on tight, she then started fucking her husband faster, plowing the full length of her dildo in and out of his shitter, and she made him squeal like a sissy every time she popped his asshole with the fat crown of her dick. To Robin, it seemed like she was giving it to him extra hard, and for some reason he liked the fact that she was showing off in front of Patrick. After a while the pain subsided and he enjoyed the feeling of being stuffed full. Morgan knew from past experience that when his squealing tapered off it was time to bang his ass really hard. As she did, she taunted and insulted him unmercifully in front of Patrick, shredding any masculinity and dignity he may have had left. The way she felt at that moment, if her husband was going to be a sissy cocksucker in a dress, then she was going to humiliate the shit out of him for acting that way, and doing it in front of another guy made it feel even more satisfying.

She occasionally rested, and when she did she slapped his ass and asked him if he liked being fucked, all he could do however was whimper an affirmative into Patrick's belly. Finally, after forty-five minutes she noticed his ass wasn't even resisting her thrusts anymore, he wasn't even moaning, all he could do was whimper, and she suspected he was in full fag paralysis. She knew he was completely helpless, she could have fucked him all night long if she wanted and he couldn't do anything about it. She asked Patrick what he thought, and he agreed, the bitch was spent. She pulled her dick out and Patrick forced him up into a kneeling position, which required all of his strength to maintain. Morgan pulled down her corduroy shorts, removed her dildo, then pulled them back up again, and both boys liked watching her do it. She put the dirty dildo on the table and said. "Stand up Patrick."

He obeyed, and it left his corduroy bulge right in front of Robin's face.

"Alright lover that's enough for tonight, I think my bitchboy is totally fucked, she's going to have to work on her stamina for the future. Can you hear me sissyboy?"

He nodded.

"Good, then give Patrick's dick a kiss goodbye, say thank you like a good little wimp, and tell him how much you want to be his bitch again."

As Robin humiliated himself yet again, his voice was very weak, and Patrick was a bit shocked by how hard Morgan had fucked her husband. He also liked the fact that Robin was such a fucking sissy wimp. They were a very kinky couple and he was happy he found them, he knew he was going to have a lot of fun with them in the future. Morgan walked him to the door, gave him a long kiss goodbye, and as Robin watched he tried to squeeze his asshole shut. Unfortunately, he had no feeling down there so he couldn't tell if it was open or closed. After Patrick left she returned and lifted his skirt from behind.

"Oh dear, I was afraid of that Daisy May, stand up."

She helped him up, and when he was on his feet he saw the large puddle on his corduroy dress. With his asshole gaping wide open, there was nothing to stop Patrick's big load of jizzum from leaking out, which it did all over his pretty dress. She handed him a pair of his corduroy short shorts and told him to put them on. I'm guessing your sissy bottom will be stretched like that for a while hubby, and I don't want you leaking my boyfriend's sperm all over the carpet, or the bed. Now clean your dress."

He gave her a puzzled look, but her smirk told him there was no point in wasting her time, they both knew what she wanted him to do. He knelt down, bent over and started lapping up the thick frothy sperm his wife had churned in his ass with her big dildo. She told him to do it slowly and sat smoking a cigarette while she watched. She really seemed to enjoy the show too, and even snapped off a few pictures with her phone. As he licked his dress he couldn't believe how well the night had turned out, better than he could have ever imagined, at that point he was completely drained and thoroughly fucked, and he loved the feeling. When he had licked all the jizzum up, she told him to leave everything where it was and go to bed, he was to clean everything up in the morning.

He didn't even undress when he climbed into bed, he liked the idea of sleeping in his girly clothes, and he'd almost fallen asleep when she came in. She climbed on the bed and pulled his skirt up exposing his penis, she then started rubbing his balls with a pair of her soft wide-wale corduroy dress pants, a pair she'd never allowed him to touch before. He liked that. She told him it was his reward for being a good little sissy slut for her boyfriend's dick. After a few minutes she wrapped one of the pants legs around his boner and started jerking him off. It didn't take long before he shot a huge load of sissy sperm all over his face and titties, and she seemed to really like making him squirt his jizzum all over himself. When he was spent, she told him to lift his head, and laid out her trousers very neatly on his pillow, she then ordered him to sleep with his cum covered face buried in her corduroy pants.