Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hear that Robin? The sissyboy is getting royally fucked, that's what happens to wimpy little pantyboys who dress like girls, they get fucked in their boy-pussies.

Robin let out a muffled affirmative and felt Morgan's arm pass over his.

"Well guess what sissyboy, you're dress like a girl too, and I know someone who would love to fuck your tight little shitter, isn't that right Patrick?"

"Um, if you want me to Morgan, I'd be more than happy to fuck your husband."

Robin noticed out of the corner of his eye that his wife was again massaging Patrick's bulge, it seemed by now she really liked doing that. Nothing more was said, and he continued to lick her for about another twenty minutes. The porno movie sounded pretty generic, the woman kept taunting her pantyboy while raping his ass, and the faggot kept whimpering and promising to be a good sissy slave. A couple of times Morgan made comments about the tightness of Robin's rectum and what a good fuck he was. She sounded like a woman trying to convince her new boyfriend that her sissy husband's ass was worthy of his big dick. She was really getting into it, and everything seemed somewhat surreal. The more he licked her pussy the more excited she got, and the more excited she got the more she rubbed another guy's cock, all the while telling him she wanted him to fuck her husband's ass.

When her pussy was well lubed with her juices Robin gently attacked her clitty, giving it a good steady flicking, and it didn't take long before she lost control. She turned and kissed Patrick as he took her over the edge, and oddly enough, it didn't really bother him. Since they were both using his mouth to make themselves cum it meant they weren't fucking each other, and provided everyone stayed within the limitations they'd discussed he wasn't going to object. He also had to admit, he'd anticipated their kissing and fondling would have bothered him more than it had, but after getting past the initial pangs of jealousy he found himself enjoying the humiliation. After all, even though Patty had a big dick he was in reality just another sissy wimp, so he didn't think he had anything to worry about. He kept reminding himself that very few women would let their husbands go this far to scratch their sissy itch. Morgan was not only allowing him to be a prancing Nancy but giving him a cock to worship as well. Since she was treating him so nicely, how could he deny her some cheap thrills for herself?

After Morgan's orgasm was over her hips stopped bucking against his face, they broke their kiss and she fell back to Patrick's side. Leaning her head back on his arm she shut her eyes, sighed deeply and slipped into her afterglow. Robin sat back on his heels to take a breather and observed the reality laid out in front of him. Patrick had his arm around his wife who was resting from her orgasm, her hand was laying on his corduroy bulge and her pussy was still fully exposed, she'd made no effort to cover herself. His eyed drifted to Patrick and he couldn't help ogling his black corduroy outfit, the bulge under his wife's hand was again very pronounced and he had a pretty good idea where that big dick was going next. The fag on the TV was still squealing but running out of steam, and after a moment of soaking everything in, his eyes met Patrick's.

He had a very strange look on his face, and Robin had a difficult time reading it. On one hand he looked a little bewildered, which wasn't surprising since he probably wasn't expecting Morgan to be all over him. On the other hand, he sported one of his timid silly grins that Robin loved, so he seemed to be enjoying himself as well. In addition, even though Patrick was dressed like a guy Robin could still see sissy Patty, and he loved the fact that his wife and his sissy boyfriend were using him for their pleasure. He also had to admit that although he really liked being with Patty when they were both dressed girly, seeing Patrick in his corduroy man clothes was kind of sexy too, especially with Robin dressed in full drag and being his bitch. The humiliation of being submissive to another guy was much more appealing than he expected. Although, in reality, this guy was actually a sissy who was just dressed in corduroy man clothes, so it really wasn't the same thing.

Patrick gave Morgan a quick look. Seeing that her eyes were closed he turned back to Robin and silently mouthed the words. "I want to suck your dick."

That sent a thrill through Robin that went straight to his sissy penis, and it laid some of his apprehensions to rest. In the midst of being molested by his wife the first thing on Patrick's mind was sucking Robin's cock, and that made Robin feel more relaxed. He smiled back and was about to respond when Morgan's opened her eyes and inhaled deeply. Quickly regaining her composure, she pulled down her dress, crossed her long legs like a lady and looked down at her husband.

"You did a very good job sissyboy, as usual. She's a very good pussy licker Patrick."

She chuckled. "For your sake lover, I hope she sucks cock as well as she licks pussy."

Patrick was still smiling at Robin.

"Oh she's a good little cocksucker Morgan, that's for damn sure, I'm really going to enjoy cumming in your husband's mouth from now on."

He winked at Robin but Morgan couldn't see it, and Robin had to look down to conceal his smile.

"Did you hear that hubby, my boyfriend thinks you're a good cocksucker, he wants to fuck your mouth whenever he can. You should be proud of yourself Robin, you just scored some major points with your wife."

She asked Patrick for her drink and picked up the remote.

"Alright fag, get up and go sit in the chair. You can relax and have your drink while we watch the next video, and being a submissive candy ass, I think you'll enjoy it."

He obeyed and Morgan fast forwarded a little to the start of the second video. The scene was an hour long and nothing like Robin had ever seen before. It starred a very bitchy housewife with a submissive sissy husband. She made him stay dressed in drag all the time, do all the housework and wait on her hand and foot. After about ten minutes of humiliating him to set the mood, she shoved a butt plug up his ass. A minute later the doorbell rang and her boyfriend entered the scene. The wife and boyfriend settled in on the couch and started groping each other while the wimp knelt in the middle of the room and watched. The guy wasn't very big but when she unzipped his pants she pulled out a huge cock, at least a foot long. She made her husband suck his dick, and humiliated the shit out of him for doing it. She then ordered him to go do the dishes while they watched TV.

The video then jumped to later on. They were again making out on the couch and decided to go in the bedroom. Once there, she made her husband take the guy's pants off and suck him hard, then lick her pussy until she was well lubricated. When satisfied, she ordered him to sit in the chair and watch while the guy fucked her. After a short while she allowed him to masturbate while he watched, but told him he was forbidden to come. When they were finished fucking she made him lick the guy's dick clean and suck his sperm out of her pussy. Before the guy left she ordered him to kiss the guy's bulge and thank him for fucking his wife, she also told him the guy might fuck his ass the next time he came over. After the guy left she pulled out the butt plug, fucked her husband with a huge strap-on dildo, then let him jerk off before going to bed.

While they were watching Morgan began massaging Patrick's bulge again, and from time to time Robin heard his wife ask Patrick if he'd like what was happening on the video. That bothered Robin. It wasn't as if she was making plans, but she sounded an awful lot like she was getting excited by the idea of having a cuckold husband. He didn't like the direction her thoughts were traveling. When the scene was over Patrick asked her to pause the video so he could take a piss, and she obliged. After he left the room she slid down to the end of the sofa, lit a cigarette and took a long sip of her drink.

"So, are you enjoying yourself tinkerbell, do you like being a cock-slut for my boyfriend?"

It wasn't Mistress speak either, it sounded like a straight-forward question. He took a sip of his own.

"Um, yes Morgan I am."

He felt like a total fucking wimp for saying so, but it was the truth.

"That's good Daisy May, because I'm far from done with you tonight." She smiled and winked.

He really wanted to ask her where she was going with that last video, but the truth was he didn't want to take the chance of pissing her off and ruining the rest of the evening.

"I think Patrick has a very nice cock, he's such a big boy, now I know why it turns you on. To tell you the truth Robin I really liked watching you suck it, you looked so fucking faggy!"

She wrinkled her nose like a bunny and actually giggled. He wondered if she was getting drunk, she normally wasn't a giggler. She caught herself and recovered quickly. After an awkward moment she gave him a more composed smile and told him that the next video really made her think of him, in fact it's the main reason she picked out the DVD. He was about to ask a question but Patrick returned, and seeing they were in a middle of a conversation he stopped short.

"Should I come back later?"

Robin took a sip of his drink and said nothing. Morgan patted the sofa next to her.

"No Patrick, come sit, I was just telling my sissy husband what a good little cocksucker she is, and I've decided I'm going to make her do it a lot more often, that should be good news for you lover."

She slid over and Patrick resumed his position on the couch. He put his arm around her shoulder and she moved in close giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"This is a short flick but I liked it a lot, and after it's over I bet your big dick will be ready to have more fun with my fag." She gently squeezed his bulge, then grabbed the remote.

The last scene was short and very strange. It began with a wimpy sissyboy sitting at a bar smoking a cigarette, and his pants grabbed Robin's attention right away. They were high waisted girly dress trousers that looked like they might be made out of corduroy. The video wasn't HD so he couldn't be sure, however a few times the camera came in pretty close and it looked a lot like the fabric had ribs. Robin fantasized about rubbing his cock against the wimp's corduroy covered bottom.

A young guy came in and sat down next to the wimp, bought him a drink and they talked for a bit. A minute later the sissyboy whispered something in the guy's ear, he nodded back, and they went out in the alley behind the bar. Once there, the wimp got on his knees and sucked his dick, it appeared he really liked doing it too. Aside from the corduroy thrill involved, it was basically a standard porno movie blow job. For the sake of the camera, instead of cumming in the wimp's mouth he pulled his dick out shooting his creamy load all over his sissy face.

However, it didn't just end there, after he came he told the wimp he had to piss, and when the sissyboy tried to get up the guy pushed down on his shoulders keeping him on his knees. He then pissed all over the wimp's face. At one point he even ordered him to open his mouth, and when he did the guy emptied the rest of his bladder, using his mouth like a toilet. When he was finished he shook out the last drops of piss, then put it back in his pants. After shoving twenty dollars in the wimp's shirt pocket he walked away, leaving the sissyboy on his knees soaked in his cum and piss. While they were watching, Morgan giggled again and asked Patrick if he'd ever pissed on anyone before. Patrick said no, but after looking at Robin with a sly smile, added that he would love to try it.

The first scene and the last scene didn't really surprise Robin that much, Morgan had fucked him in drag several times and they had experimented with golden showers on a few occasions. However, the second scene did surprise him a lot. Morgan had never displayed any interest in having a cuckold husband, nor had they ever discussed it, and the idea of watching another guy fuck his wife was not something he would even consider. On the other hand, the fact that Patrick had an interest in golden showers pleasantly surprised him, he'd only done it with a woman in the past, but the idea of being pissed on by another fag was interesting.

Morgan turned off the TV, lit a cigarette and took a sip of her drink. She locked eyes with her husband and gave him a momentary hard stare, then a mischievous smile broke across her face. Maintaining eye contact, she said.

"You know what Patrick, I think it's time for you to take my sissy husband's cherry. She looks so pretty sitting there in her girly outfit, I think it would be a horrible waste if she didn't get a good hard fucking, especially when my boyfriend has such a big manly cock."

She turned to face Patrick and gave his corduroy bulge a playful squeeze.

"Tell me lover, would you like to fuck my husband?"

Both boys were shocked and excited by what they heard, albeit for different reasons. Seeing Robin in his girly outfit had Patrick very horny, and he'd been wanting to fuck his new sissy boyfriend all night. In addition, now that Morgan wasn't pissed off about the last time anymore, he liked the idea of fucking Robin right in front of his wife, and hearing her asking him to do it was un-fucking-believable. In the same vein, Robin was dying to be fucked by Patty with Morgan watching, that idea had been turning him on ever since the night she walked in on them. However, he had to admit, hearing his wife offer his asshole to another man sounded really weird. He loved the humiliation of course, but he never envisioned Morgan taking their fantasies to that level. From the start he was hoping for passive approval, but what he was getting instead was a wife who wanted to see him get fucked in the ass whether he wanted it or not.

Patrick cleared his throat. "Well Morgan, if you really want me to, I think it might be kinda fun to screw your bitch."

"I'm glad to hear you say that Patrick, and I think you'll really like the way I want you to do it."

She turned back and locked eyes with Robin again. "Did you hear that Princess? My boyfriend wants to fuck your tight little pooper. I bet he'd really love to fuck my pussy instead, but since he can't, he'll settle for the next best thing, my husband's boy-pussy. Are you ready to have your cherry popped Mary Jane?"

Robin just stared at her blankly, not knowing what to say.

She snorted, then laughed out loud. "Oh God Patrick, is my hubby a silly fag or what? She's been jerking off and dreaming about having a dick shoved up her ass for a long time, and now that you're actually going to do it she's getting nervous."

She took a sip of her drink.

"Well hubby it's time, get your ass over here. Right now! Stand up Patrick."

They all got on their feet.

"Alright bitch, get on your knees in front of my boyfriend."

He did, and his face was again just inches from Patrick's very pronounced corduroy bulge. She then said something that made him feel like a total fucking wimp.

"OK Princess, be a good little bitch and take off my boyfriend's pants."

There was a new sharpness in her voice and the look on her face was one of disgusted amusement. This was no longer an act for his benefit, she really liked humiliating him in front of another man.

"Go ahead you dickless wimp, since you're the bitch getting fucked, it's only right that you take his jeans off so he can do it. Besides, I know you want to kiss his corduroy pants while he's fucking your ass, how can you do that if he's still wearing them?"

Robin felt like he stepped into the Twilight Zone, someone had kidnapped his wife and replaced her with a mean Mistress. He turned his face back to Patrick's corduroy bulge and slowly unzipped his trousers. Doing that in front of a woman was extremely humiliating, and it gave him a sissy thrill. He unbuttoned his pants and began pulling them down. When they were halfway down his thighs Patrick's boner spring-boarded out and smacked Robin in the face, which Morgan enjoyed immensely. She laughed out loud.

Soaking in the degradation, he held the pants steady so her boyfriend could step out of them, and found himself looking at a very large intimidating sight. Patrick's rock-hard boner was jutting out from under the bottom of his corduroy shirt just inches from his face, and his big balls were hanging low. Suddenly he no longer looked like a sissy to Robin. No, in that moment he looked like a horny guy with a big dick who really wanted to get laid, and Robin was obviously the object of his lust.

"Lay the pants out neatly on the sofa."

He obeyed, and she immediately corrected him.

"No fag, turn them over, I want you kissing the ass of his pants. I want you fantasizing about worshiping another guy's ass while my boyfriend fucks your shitter, it just seems more fitting for a dickless wimp like you."

Robin was shocked and a little disappointed, he'd hoped to have his face in the front of the trousers. In fact, he'd been contemplating asking her to stick a dildo out through the zipper so he could suck it like a sissy bitch. However, he relented to his wife's demands and did as told. Her getting so engrossed in their fantasy was turning him on like crazy, but it also made him a little nervous. After smoothing out the trousers very neatly on the sofa, and getting a perverse corduroy thrill from the act, he turned back around. Morgan immediately handed him a tube of KY jelly and a towel.

"I suggest you give my boyfriend's cock a good greasing hubby, unlike your sissy little penis he has a big manly boner, and I don't want your squeals waking the neighbors."

She was no longer pulling any punches, it had become quite clear any inhibitions she may have has were gone. He attributed it to the alcohol but he couldn't be sure, she didn't otherwise seem drunk. Without even questioning her command he started greasing up Patrick's boner. Morgan's ability to improvise surprised Robin. Making him lubricate Patrick's dick was an extremely degrading act, it told everyone he had no balls whatsoever. His wife seemed to be getting very good at being a Mistress, and she was making him horny as hell. He snuck a peak at Patrick and he returned a leering smile, he seemed to enjoy having his bitch grease his cock for him. Robin liked the way the tail if his corduroy shirt hung down on both sides of his dick, and he fantasized about sucking it, however he knew he was greasing it for a different destination.

He used the towel to clean his hands, and the moment he was done Morgan said. "Wait a minute bitchboy."

She grabbed one of the big sofa cushions and stuffed Patrick's trousers with it, filling them out nicely.

"Alright hubby, kiss my boyfriend's corduroys and imagine there's a guy's ass in them."

He did, and he immediately felt his skirt being lifted on his back. He wondered what Patrick was thinking as he viewed his stocking clad legs, and with no panties on he had a clear view of his puckering asshole too, Robin felt very exposed and vulnerable. Part of him didn't want to admit it, but he actually hoped his ass was turning Patrick on. Even though he knew his big dick was going to hurt like hell, being a sissyfag he loved the idea of a dick lusting for his ass. The next thing he knew he felt Morgan's weight on his back, her dress was pulled up and she was sitting on his rump facing Patrick.

"Bring that big beautiful dick over here lover, right now."

She pointed at the floor and he knelt down in front of her which put his mushroom just inches from Robin's asshole. With her dress pulled up it wasn't much farther away from her pussy either. Her tits were even with his eyes, and the whole picture turned Patrick on like crazy. She leaned down a little and they kissed for a minute, leaving Robin to rub his face in Patrick's trousers while he waited. After breaking their kiss, she grabbed both his hands and put them on her tits.