Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK lover, this is what I want you to do. I want you to kiss my lips, feel up my titties, and fantasize about fucking me with your big dick."

A pang of jealousy shot through Robin.

"And since you're not allowed to fuck my pussy, I want you to fuck my husband's pussy instead, and with both our pussies so close together it shouldn't be hard to imagine you're fucking me."

Patrick must've smiled.

"Oh yes lover, you're getting it now aren't you, and I think you like the idea, I knew you would."

They kissed again and Patrick moved closer, poking his slippery mushroom between Robin's cheeks. He understood what his wife was doing and appreciated her commitment to his humiliation, but he also suspected she was taking advantage of the situation for her own pleasure. After a minute they broke their kiss.

"Alright hubby, bite those pants. Go ahead Patrick, fuck my pussy."

Patrick happily obeyed and shoved his fat mushroom in, along with a few inches of hard cock. Robin let out a loud sissy squeal that was muffled by the trousers, and he heard Morgan chuckle.

"Oh dear, did that hurt hubby? Well you wanted to be a sissy bitch, I'm just giving my sissy what she wanted. Do it again Patrick."

He did, and Robin squealed into the ass of his corduroy pants again.

"Oh I bet that feels really good lover, is my pussy nice and tight?"

Patrick moaned an affirmative. She then spent a little while making Patrick repeatedly pop his cherry with single shallow thrusts. They even kissed a bit between thrusts waiting for his asshole to tighten up before her boyfriend's mushroom ripped it open again. She ignored her husband's squeals and kept asking Patrick if he liked her pussy.

"Yes lover, stretch my pussy, use your big manly cock to give me a good hard fucking, do what my hubby's little dick can't do."

She sounded like she was getting into the cuckold fantasy again. It seemed like the idea of being fucked while she made her cuck watch was getting her very excited. At first it bothered him a great deal but he quickly realized he was being silly, after all Patrick was fucking him not Morgan. How could he get jealous when the guy's dick was in his shitter, not his wife's pussy. When he thought about it he realized the humiliation involved was her way of giving him a treat, but the idea that she might be getting turned on by the cuckold thing still concerned him. As he endured the one thrust rapings and listened to her taunting, he wondered how much of her degradation was meant for his enjoyment, and how much of it was genuine disgust for him being a sissy wimp.

When his asshole had loosened up, and his squeals tapered off, she told Patrick to fuck her pussy really hard, and Patrick was more than happy to oblige. With one quick thrust he shoved in about eight inches, which caused more squealing into his pants. He then slowly forced the rest of it in, until his big balls were pressing against Robin's. He heard them kissing and realized Patrick was giving his rectum a minute to adjust.

Soon Morgan broke their kiss and moaned, "fuck me Patrick, fuck me really hard, rape me lover."

He obediently pulled his dick all the way out, then rammed the full ten inches up Robin's rectum. The hard thrust forced Robin's face into the ass of the stuffed corduroy pants, he grunted loudly and Morgan sounded thrilled by the sheer force of it.

"That's it Patrick, ram that fucking thing in my cunt lover, fuck me good."

Patrick obeyed and pounded the full length of his huge cock into Robing several more times before giving his ass a rest. Having his rectum raped like that put his whole body in shock, however the thing that shook him the most was hearing Morgan use the word "cunt." She never used that word. In fact, she always admonished him whenever he used it, she was surprising him at every turn. Then, without warning, Patrick pulled his dick out and rammed it to the hilt again. Robin whimpered and wrapped both arms around the stuffed trousers. He wasn't sure why, maybe because Morgan planted the idea, but he couldn't help fantasizing about kissing another guy's ass while being fucked like a sissy bitch. Maybe begging the next guy to do it too? Looking back over her shoulder and seeing her hubby's face pressed into the ass of the pants caused Morgan to chuckle.

"Fuck me again lover, harder this time, and guess what? It appears that my faggot wants to kiss another guy's ass."

Patrick again obeyed, and this time he didn't wait for any further instructions, he started fucking Robin's bottom like a jackhammer. While his sphincter dealt with the initial pain of his raping Robin whimpered into the corduroy covered ass of his imaginary lover. He even started begging to suck the guy's dick, although no one else heard it. When the hurt began to subside, he noticed a strange sensation. Patrick's big balls were slapping against his own every time his boner hit home. And with his balls hanging low in their sack, the pendulum effect guaranteed a hard slap with every thrust. He not only liked the idea of having his balls abused while being fucked, but the fact that Patrick's balls were so much bigger than his own further added to his humiliation. There no longer was any question who was the man, and who was the sissy bitch in their little threesome. In fact, his wife enjoyed pointing out the difference repeatedly while demanding her boyfriend fuck her hubby's ass harder and harder.

The switch from Patrick fucking her pussy to him raping her sissy husband went completely unnoticed, or they were all so horny that no one cared. She sounded genuinely aroused by the fact that her man was having his ass raped, it appeared that one guy fucking another guy's ass was something she found very exciting. After a few minutes Robin's body relaxed a little, he started feeling up Patrick's corduroys and kissing his pants all over. As he did he enjoyed the fucking in earnest, although he silently cursed his wife because he couldn't get the fantasy of kissing another guy's ass to go away. They went on like that for another forty-five minutes, with the two of them groping and kissing each other while Patrick pounded his ass and Morgan taunted him.

Robin occasionally felt a little jealous as he listened to them carry on, but the feeling of being in full drag and being fucked in the ass right in front of his wife, overrode the jealousy every time. She was not only allowing him to get fucked like a sissy-missy bitch, she was making sure he got a good hard raping. They were all extremely turned on, and Patrick's thrusting was getting so hard he was bouncing Robin's ass all over the place. In fact, Morgan was being bounced around so much she finally climbed off his back and told Patrick to finish fucking her bitchboy, which he did with gusto.

Robin heard Morgan leave the room. Patrick firmly grabbed his hips and continued to rape the shit out of him, all the while telling Robin how good his ass felt. His big fat mushroom felt like a large ball at the end of a huge anal probe. It felt really good squeezing his prostate every time it passed it, and he wondered if his sissy penis was leaking pre-cum. When he heard Morgan return he pulled his face out of the trousers and briefly looked over his shoulder. She was carrying an armful of items, one of which was his favorite Laura Ashley corduroy dress. It was a very pretty dress and he got excited by the idea of her putting it on him in front of Patrick. Unfortunately, his hopes were quickly dashed when she knelt down next to him and covered the floor underneath them with it. She was taunting him by using his favorite dress as a turd catcher and sperm rag, nothing more than a drop cloth to keep the carpet clean. She gave his balls a hard yank, then whispered in his ear.

"I hope the enema cleaned you out good Daisy May, I'd hate to see you make a mess on your pretty dress when he pulls his dick out of your pooper."

She chuckled and gave his ear a gentle bite, then sat in the chair and lit a cigarette. She'd become a royal fucking bitch and was obviously enjoying her new persona. Robin resigned himself to his fate, rubbed his face in the corduroys again and whined like a wimp as Patrick pounded his ass without mercy. The raping lasted for another ten minutes or so before he went over the edge.

"Here it comes bitch, here it comes you sissy slut."

He buried his big boner right to the balls, then pumped a huge load of jizzum deep into Robin's bowels. After grunting out his orgasm he collapsed on Robin's back, and Robin could feel his labored breathing, Patrick had given them both a hard workout. He heard a noise, then realized it was Morgan slowly clapping.

"Bravo my sissy husband, you've just shown your wife what a total fucking wimp you are, you just let another man empty his ball sack in your pussy. God, you're such a fucking pansy, no real man puts on a skirt and lets another guy fuck him in the ass, only queer little pantyboys do that. Well from now on hubby you're going to be my sissy slaveboy, you're going to suck my boyfriend's dick whenever I tell you to. And maybe if you're a good little cocksucker, the next time he rapes you, I just might let you wear your favorite dress."

The alcohol must've kicked in, his wife was going places he'd have never thought possible, and although he was a little shocked he loved every word of it. She continued for several more minutes, praising Patrick for being a real man and insulting her husband for being a pathetic pansy. As she did, Patrick did something that thrilled Robin to no end. With his head resting on his back and his dick firmly planted in Robin's shitter, he reached around with both hands and began feeling up his corduroy covered tits. He had a huge cock stretching his rectum, his rapist was playing with his titties, and his wife was taking pleasure in humiliating him for being a fucking sissy-missy queer. He liked that a lot, it made him feel very girly. He also felt a warm sensation deep inside, he guessed Patrick must've cum a ton, and Robin fantasized that he'd just been given a hot sperm enema through a ten-inch nozzle. He liked that idea too. Even after Morgan ran out of insults the boys stayed like that for a while, and Patrick continued groping Robin's titties as his cock went limp in his bitch's bottom.

Robin heard Morgan go to the bathroom, and when she returned she said. Alright boyfriend that's enough afterglow, pull your dick out of my husband's ass and get up. She spoke in a matter of fact, almost bored monotone, as if her boyfriend fucking her husband was a routine occurrence, and he found that extremely exciting. He liked the feeling of Patrick's limp penis sliding out of his rectum, it was a pleasant feeling, like the feeling of relief when he squeezed out a big turd. Surprisingly though, even though he'd just been royally fucked, the empty feeling inside left him wanting more. Once Patrick was on his feet she ordered Robin to turn around, and when he did she handed him a warm wet washcloth and a towel.

"Clean my boyfriend's dick hubby, and do a good job, it's the least you can do after he was nice enough to fuck your sissy bottom."

He looked up in disbelief, even with the alcohol he couldn't believe how much of a bitch she was being, but the slightly drunken smirk on her face told him there was no room for rebuttal, so he obeyed. He touched it hesitantly at first, dabbing it with the washcloth and Patrick didn't seem to mind, so he got a little bolder. Using both hands he washed his penis, then lifted it up and gave his big balls a good cleaning too. As he performed his act of submission the reality of his situation sunk in. He was in full drag, on his knees and washing the dick of the guy who just fucked his ass right in front of his wife. There was no point in trying to deny it anymore, he'd been thoroughly exposed, he was a total fucking sissy wimp and they all knew it. When he was finished, he gently dried him with the nice soft towel, and Patrick seemed to enjoy that a lot. He glanced up and Patrick gave him a contented smile, then mockingly puckered a kiss at him. It seemed that since he'd accepted his role as Morgan's boyfriend he now liked the idea of abusing her husband. Robin wasn't bothered by that however, the submissive bitch in him actually liked the idea that Patrick was enjoying himself, it just seemed right.

He'd been so focused on Patrick's dick that he forgot about his wife, and when he looked her way he knew his night wasn't over. She had strapped on a large dildo and even though she still had on her dress, she was putting on her red corduroy cutoff shorts. They were the shorts she usually wore when she fucked his bottom, she knew he loved seeing her big dildo sticking out through the zipper. By then it had become quite clear what she had in mind for him, and as he thought about it he wasn't sure which was more humiliating, being fucked by a guy in front of his wife, or being fucked by his wife in front of another guy. Although, it really didn't matter, as she was obviously going to make him submit to both.

When she finished buttoning her shorts she let her dress drop, and it formed a tent over her huge cock. She took the washcloth, wrapped it in the towel, then placed it on the table. All of them knew what was coming next, however no one said a word about it, and to Robin that made what was to follow seem even more ominous, and inevitable. Morgan picked up Patrick's trousers, pulled out the cushion and handed them to her husband.

"Here you go hubby, be a good little bitch and dress my boyfriend in his pants, and be careful when you zip him up, he's the only one in the room with a real dick, and I don't want anything to happen to it."

She chuckled and playfully pinched Patrick's nipple through his corduroy shirt before going to get herself a cigarette. The alcohol was obviously releasing her inner bitch, and she was starting to sound like an experienced Mistress. Robin was enjoying her transformation, although he had no idea what to expect next. He held the pants steady for Patrick to step into, then slowly pulled them up, and he did indeed take special care when pulling up the zipper.

"Kiss his bulge and say thank you pantyboy, I don't want my boyfriend to think my sissy husband is ungrateful."

Both boys were amazed by Morgan's ability to stay so rigidly in character, and it occurred to them that she wasn't being that diligent about her role just for their sake, she was obviously enjoying herself. There seemed to be something about having power over them that really appealed to her, and when it came to her sissy husband, humiliating him seemed to be a challenge, she wanted to see how far she could go with it.

Robin gladly spent a couple of minutes kissing Patrick's corduroy bulge as he thanked him for raping his ass, and it didn't sound the least bit contrived to Patrick. Morgan wasn't the only one who amazed him. He knew Robin was a fag, but he was pleasantly surprised to discover he was a genuinely submissive sissy slave. For the most part he was the same way, and something told him that even with Morgan's rules he was going to have a lot of fun with this slutty married couple. He just hoped that next time he would get to be a sissy slut too.

"Alright Patrick, I want you to sit on the sofa. Make sure your dress is in front of him sissyboy."

Patrick sat down and Robin moved his dress as instructed. He loved that they were playing with his dress but hated that it was being used as a turd catcher and sperm rag, and seeing how bitchy Morgan had become, he was sure that was precisely the reason she brought it out.

"Here fag."

He turned around and she was holding out the tube of KY jelly.

"You know what to do hubby, and for your sake I suggest you do a good job.

For the second time that night he found himself on his knees greasing up a big dick, only this time he knew it would be a lot worse. Her dildo was twelve inches long, considerably fatter than Patrick's boner, and unlike his cock it's mushroom was smaller than the rest of it. Patrick's fat mushroom did all the damage, it ripped open his asshole, and plunged his rectum like a small fist. In contrast, the first nine inches of her dick got increasingly fatter, expanding to two and a half inches at that point, then for the last three inches it tapered off a bit. Its smaller mushroom pried his asshole open less violently then Patrick's, but after that, it was like having a baseball bat shoved up his shitter. He would have to take at least nine inches up his rectum before his poor stretched asshole could get any relief. Her dick never shot a load either, so she could fuck him all night long if she wanted to. He also knew his asshole would be gaping a mile wide when she was done.

He lifted her dress off her dildo, and she obliged him by holding it out of the way. After he started greasing up her cock, he raised his eyes up and saw her staring down at him with a look of amusement. The vision of her in her corduroy librarian dress and cutoff shorts with her huge dildo staring him right in the face was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. She slowly shook her head and sighed.

"You're such a pathetic pansy, you've got no balls whatsoever. Trust me hubby, now that you started all of this I'm going to have a lot of fun, and all of it will be at your expense."

She handed him a towel.

"You have no idea what you started Daisy May, and all I'm going to say for now is you best get used to being and obedient little bitchboy. Now go assume the position."

He knew what she wanted and crawled in front of Patrick, put his arms on top of his thighs, and began rubbing his face against his corduroy bulge. That left his sissy ass sticking out in the direction of his wife, and a minute later he felt his skirt go up on his back. She spread his cheeks exposing his boy-pussy, then wedged her mushroom into his asshole just enough to start stretching it.

"Are you ready to show my boyfriend who really owns you pantyboy?"

He kept his mouth pressed into Patrick's bulge and gave her a muffled, "uh-huh."

"Excellent!"

She popped his cherry with her mushroom, then slowly pushed in about three inches until she was stretching his asshole about two inches wide. His whole body jumped as his ass tried to run away from its intruder, and that caused his face to slide off Patrick's bulge and press into his corduroy covered belly. His arms wrapped around Patrick's hips to hold on and he emitted a sissy squeal.

Morgan chuckled. "Patrick dear, could you please hold onto my hubby, I have a feeling my little Cucaracha is going to be bouncing around like a Mexican jumping bean tonight."

Patrick grabbed Robin by the shoulders, and in doing so it caused Robin's tits to press into his bulge, a development they both liked. Even though he was about to be raped by his wife, Robing the slut had a flash fantasy about Patrick's big dick. Morgan made him lie on his back, ordered her boyfriend to hump his cock against his corduroy covered tits, and Patrick happily fucked Robin's titties until he squirted a big load of jizzum all over his sissy face.

Morgan brought him back to reality quickly however, she pulled her dick back about an inch or so, paused, then pressed it in about three more inches. Robin grabbed Patrick even tighter, squealed into his belly again and Patrick found himself getting very excited. Morgan spent about ten minutes slowly working the dildo in and out of his rectum, inching it deeper and deeper until she got the fattest portion into his sphincter; she then stopped fucking and left it there to stretch his poor asshole unmercifully. Robin groaned loudly, whimpered into Patrick and kicked his feet against the floor.

"Oh my goodness hubby dear, you sound upset, I thought you liked getting fucked like a sissy bitch, would you like me to go deeper tinkerbell?"