Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I think I understand, and here's my solution. We will alternate, one night my hubby will be a sissy slave for me and my boyfriend Patrick, then sissy Patty will be a bitch for the married couple, I think that sounds fair."

Robin spoke up. "Can we both be sissy slaves to Miss Morgan the mean librarian sometimes?"

"Don't push it Daisy May, we're going to start by doing things the way I want first. Then, if things run smoothly for a while, we can try some other stuff too. Remember fags, this is my show and I'm always in charge."

The tone of her voice left no room for rebuttal, and they both knew she was right, if they wanted to have fag sex it was either her way or the highway.

"If you behave yourselves and make me happy you'll be getting sissy nights together twice a month, if you want anything more than that, you'll have to earn it."

She paused to see if either of them was going to push it further, but neither of them did.

"OK, then let's move on."

She snuggled up against Patrick and started running her hand over his chest again.

"This next part is for you Patrick, Robin already knows it. When you're being my boyfriend we're going to fool around a little, and sissy husband is going to watch."

Patrick pulled his eyes off her tits and looked her straight in the eye. He looked puzzled. Robin felt a little jealous now that she was saying the words but he'd prepared himself for the moment, he knew in the long run he would enjoy it.

"Now, that doesn't mean you're going to be fucking my pussy, that won't be happening. And, I won't be sucking your cock either, I have a sissy husband for that."

She saw relief in his face, and although the practical part of her like that, her feminine ego didn't. At that moment though, she wasn't going to succumb to vanity.

"However boyfriend, you and I will be kissing, hugging and making out like teenagers while I make my hubby be a slut for your cock."

She slid her hand down and gave his corduroy bulge a gentle squeeze, and that caused him to jump a little. She chuckled.

"Relax lover, even though we won't be fucking, I'll still be playing with your cock whenever I want."

She started massaging his bulge and Patrick spread his legs. Robin struggled with a pang of momentary jealousy and took a gulp of his drink, but there was also something exciting about seeing his wife feeling up another guy's corduroy pants. He wasn't sure but he thought he might be flashing back to Annette and Kenny again, or maybe he was just jealous because he wanted to do what she was doing. She seemed to be enjoying herself a lot, and after a minute she let out a throaty purr.

"I plan to feed your big dick to my sissy husband, I'm going to play with it right in front of her face, and the little bitch is going to beg me for it. You see lover, when you're not here this may be your dick, but when you're with my sissy husband your penis belongs to me, and my bitch doesn't get to touch it without my permission. You better remember that boyfriend."

She playfully squeezed his dick, he jumped, and after letting out a chuckle she resumed running her hand around the front of his trousers. She assumed she was making her husband jealous, and probably driving him crazy with lust too, and she was right.

Deciding it was time to break the ice she leaned into Patrick and kissed him while rubbing his bulge. After being briefly caught off guard, he quickly recovered and kissed back. She had to admit that having her hand on another man's dick was very electrifying, and she was far more turned on than she thought she would be. In addition, there was something very kinky about doing it right in front of her husband, especially with the wimp dressed like a woman. She got temporarily lost in the moment, but soon remembered she was supposed to be teasing Robin, and snapped out of it.

She broke off the kiss, looked down at Patrick's trousers and continued to massage his bulge, she knew she just pushed a boundary and was a little nervous. After a few seconds she gave her husband a timid glance and liked what she saw. His eyes were focused on her hand and his face looked mesmerized as he slowly rubbed his boner through his skirt. He didn't seem to have any problems with what just happened and that made her feel very relieved. It also emboldened her.

"There's another thing I want to tell you about Patrick, and I think you just might like it. As you know my sissy husband has a corduroy fetish, what you probably don't know is that sometimes I make him jerk off on a pair of his corduroy pants and then lick them clean. I love watching the little pervert do it. Well lover, now that hubby has brought me a real dick to play with, from time to time I'm going to jerk you off and make you splatter your sperm all over a pair of your corduroy pants, then we're going to sit back and watch my little sperm-slut lick them clean."

She knew what she just described would turn Robin on like crazy and she shot him a quick glance. He quickly diverted his eyes and looked very embarrassed, but she sensed he liked being exposed for the sissy little pervert he was. She was proud of herself for figuring out a way to jerk off Patrick's big dick and make her husband want her to do it. She really wanted to make him squirt. All of them were getting very excited, and she decided she'd better get things moving before both boys came right in their clothes.

"Robin."

He seemed lost in a fantasy.

"Robin. snap out of it bitch."

He did. "Yes, Mistress."

"Get over here fag, right now."

He finished his drink, stood up and even though his skirt was dark blue she could see it was wet. However, she guessed it was pre-cum because the spot was too small for a load of jizzum. He stepped forward and she told Patrick to sit up straight, which he did. She then ordered her husband on his knees between her boyfriend's legs. When he complied, it left his face just a foot away from Patrick's corduroy bulge, which his wife was still eagerly groping. Without asking, he put one hand on each of Patrick's thighs and the feeling of his corduroy pants, coupled with what he knew was about to happen, sent a thrill down his spine. Robin's eyes locked on Patrick's bulge momentarily and he sighed deeply, what he wanted was obvious to everyone. He then looked up at Morgan who had her head resting on Patrick's chest. Seeing his wife's flushed face against the backdrop of Patrick's black corduroy shirt gave him another thrill, and his horniness was written all over his face. She smirked with amusement and slowly shook her head, as if telling him he was a pathetic sissy. After a few seconds she raised her head slightly and kissed Patrick on the cheek.

"So lover, are you ready to have your cock sucked by Daisy May pantyboy, are you ready for my sissy husband to be your bitch?"

Patrick looked down at Robin and the fag looked like a sissy bitch in heat, which turned him on tremendously. On top of that, the reality that the fag's wife was rubbing his cock and offering to make him suck it, was so fucking unbelievable that all he could do was nod his head with lust. Morgan liked that a lot, she'd managed to turn two men into horny little piles of goo. Both their dicks now belonged to her and she knew she could make them do anything she wanted, and that feeling of power was very intoxicating. Patrick and Robin had locked eyes and they both looked very excited, it seemed the wimps had finally accepted their roles as boyfriend and sissy husband, she liked that too. She patted Patrick's bulge playfully.

"Alright hubby time for you to meet your new master, time for you to be a bitch for a real man's cock."

She very slowly and teasingly pulled down the zipper of Patrick's trousers right in front of her husband's face, and instead of inspiring jealousy, the reality of watching his wife do it turned him on like crazy. She reached in, and after struggling with it a bit, pulled out his rock-hard boner. She was right, it was every bit of ten inches long, maybe longer. Grabbing it at its base she made it stand vertical, and the dark pink color of his large manly cock looked beautiful sticking out of his black pants.

For a long moment both Morgan and Robin ogled Patrick's boner from opposite sides, and the reality of the situation sank in. At one point they looked into each other's eyes and they both felt as if they were sharing an intimate moment, wife and sissy husband bonding over her boyfriend's dick. OK, so it wasn't exactly a Hallmark card, but it was an intimate moment nonetheless.

She couldn't explain it but she enjoyed seeing her husband in a wig, skirt and wearing titties, eager to suck another guys cock at her command. He loved seeing his wife in her librarian dress, intent on making him be a bitch for her boyfriend's dick. They each had their own generator but the electricity was the same. For Morgan, holding another guy's dick was very strange and extremely exciting, and to be doing it right in front of her husband made it even weirder, it almost felt like a virginal moment. For Robin, even though he'd already sucked Patty's dick, being in full drag and knowing his wife wanted to watch him do it, put him in sissy fag heaven. It was the most sexually exciting thing he'd ever experienced.

"Kiss it fag, and tell me how much you want to suck my boyfriend's cock."

He obeyed immediately, kissing and licking Patrick's perfectly shaped mushroom.

"Miss Morgan, may I please suck your boyfriend's dick, pretty please?"

She liked that he'd accepted her fantasy and was getting into it.

"May I please show you what a good cocksucker I am? I'd really like to make him cum in my mouth. Oh yes Miss Morgan, I want to swallow your boyfriend's sperm for you, I want to make his cock feel really good."

He started licking up and down the front of Patrick's long shaft, occasionally flicking his tongue across his frenulum.

"Oh don't worry Daisy May pantyboy, he'll be cumming in your mouth a lot. In fact, your sissy mouth is going to be a cum dump for my lover, he'll be emptying his ball sack in your mouth on a regular basis. There are two kinds of people who suck cock hubby, whores and queers, and you fit both categories.

"Thank you Miss Morgan, I...ow!"

She'd slapped his face with Patrick's boner. He pulled his face back a few inches, gave her a surprised look, then seeing her mocking smile he regained composure.

"Get back over here fag, I'm not done with you yet."

He leaned forward and she immediately slapped his face with the dick again, although this time he was expecting it.

"This is a real cock sissyboy, a man's big hard boner, not a sissy little penis like yours, and you will always worship my boyfriend's cock whenever you see it, got it Miss Mary Jane?"

She slapped him again. He winced.

"Yes Miss Morgan, of course, I'm your sissy slut, I'm here to suck cock for you."

"Yes hubby I know, everyone knows what you are, now open your sissy mouth!"

He did, and she teasingly rubbed Patrick's mushroom around his lips for a few seconds. She didn't seem timid about it either. In fact, she acted like feeding her husband a dick was something she did all the time, and Robin found her new found confidence both exciting and a little unnerving.

"Go ahead hubby, suck my boyfriend's big dick."

Finally. He immediately wrapped his mouth around Patrick's mushroom and gently sucked on it for a minute, letting his mouth get used to its size.

"Are you ready to take my husband's mouth cherry Patrick?"

She looked up and he nodded, then they kissed. Seeing that, Robin had no choice but to get a little turned on. After all, what was he going to do? When you've got a guy's dick in your mouth it's pretty hard to grow a pair of balls and act like a man. So instead he took the opportunity to slide his lips down Patrick's boner about five or six inches. He couldn't throat cock due to a tight gag reflex, and with a large mushroom like Patrick's his mouth couldn't take any more than that.

Patrick moaned loudly into Morgan's mouth as they kissed, and she liked knowing it was her husband's mouth that caused it. Robin stayed still momentarily and let his mouth adjust to its large intruder, and as he did, he stared at his lover's corduroy pants. He really wanted to rub his face against Patrick's corduroys while he had a mouthful of dick, unfortunately with a ten-inch boner his face was still several inches away. Accepting reality, he instead concentrated on giving as much pleasure as he could to Patrick's dick, after all, he was a sissy cocksucker.

Without thinking Robin brought his hand up to grab the base of Patrick's dick, and his hand ran into his wife's. For a moment they both held her boyfriend's cock, but she soon yielded and ran her hand around Patrick's corduroy covered belly and pants instead, occasionally raking her fingernails across the ribs of the fabric. Both the sight and sound of that sent a bolt of sexual electricity straight down to Robin's sissy penis. He knew she was doing it to tease him, and he loved her for it.

He started sliding his lips up and down his lover's hard boner, and he realized right away that everyone was too turned on for prolonged foreplay, so he immediately went into full cocksucking mode, jerking off Patrick's dick with his lips. Patrick moaned loudly, and Morgan kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh yes lover, that's it, enjoy my hubby's sissy mouth. I'm quite sure the little cocksucker wants a mouthful of your jizzum, could you please be a good guy and give him a nice big load, will you do that for me Patrick?"

She kissed him again and he groaned a yes. They all knew Patrick wouldn't last long, the whole scene was just too fucking erotic, and in a couple of minutes they were proven right. Patrick gasped loudly when his orgasm overtook him, Morgan kissed his face and implored him in no uncertain terms to pump her sissy husband's belly full of sperm. By then her pleading, enthusiasm and labored breathing made Robin believe her words were no longer just for his benefit, she sounded too sincere. It appeared she was really getting turned on watching her husband suck another guy's cock.

Patrick's dick didn't just squirt its jizzum, it acted more like a hose, pushing out long hard streams that filled his mouth quickly. In addition, each time he ejaculated Robin could feel his young hard boner spasm between his lips. His fuck tool was magnificent, long and very powerful, designed to pump its load deep inside the woman he was fucking. However, with Patty he guessed it probably delivered a lot more loads in the rectums of faggots then it ever did in women's pussies.

As the first stream of thick creamy jizzum filled his mouth his eyes remained locked the kissing couple. Patrick moaned loudly into Morgan's mouth and enthusiastically groped her tit. Even though Robin was turned on like crazy, seeing another guy doing that to his wife gave him pause. However, being on his knees, dressed like a woman with a dick pumping his mouth full of jizzum, seemed to rule out any kind of manly response.

Patrick's orgasm was very intense, and he came in a dozen or so cum-streams spaced out two or three seconds apart, making it easy for Robin to swallow every drop. He came a fucking ton and his jizzum felt thick and creamy going down Robin's throat. In fact, he thought it felt like swallowing sperm pudding. It had a pleasant taste but a slightly salty/bitter aftertaste, and that reminded Robin he was swallowing something churned out of another guy's ball sack. That made swallowing Patrick's jizzum not only erotic, but somewhat humiliating as well. When he finally stopped squirting and collapsed back into the sofa, Morgan continued giving his face little kisses all over. Robin pulled his mouth off his dick for a moment, took a quick breather, then resumed sucking very gently until it went limp in his sissy mouth.

After a few minutes Morgan gave Patrick one last kiss, then sat back next to him on the sofa. She took a deep breath and looked down at her husband with a shit-eating grin. Her level of enjoyment shocked Robin a little, and he wondered if he'd created something in her he couldn't control. Patrick looked down too, and his face had a dreamy satisfied look, it seemed that even though he was a sissy he really enjoyed being Morgan's boyfriend.

As far as Robin was concerned, despite having reservations about some of the things he'd just watched, he was indeed a happy sissy. He was kneeling before them in full drag with a belly full of sperm, and the sight of the two of them dressed in corduroy turned him on like crazy. However at that moment he had no idea what to do next. He wasn't sure if Morgan was ready to call it a night now that she'd allowed him to suck a dick, or if things were just getting started. The look on her face made him think the latter.

"When I was standing on the alter I never thought I'd ever say this to my husband, but you're a very good cocksucker Robin. Patrick looks very satisfied."

She chuckled.

"Well hubby, now it's rest time for Patrick and pussy licking time for you, but before we get around to that, I want you to kiss my boyfriend's penis and thank him for letting you suck it. Then put it back in his pants like a good little cock whore."

He hesitated and kept staring at her, she was getting into this way more than he ever expected.

"Are you waiting for a fucking engraved invitation? Move it!"

He did as she instructed, and when finished he gave Patrick's corduroy bulge one last kiss. He then looked to his wife again.

"Alright, very good Mary Jane, now go get us fresh drinks, and when you return you can begin your next round of sissy servitude. Now scoot!"

He got to his feet, obediently walked toward the kitchen and was suddenly embarrassed by the fact that his boner was making a circus tent out of his skirt.

Mistress Morgan's Sissy Husband

Part two

Robin returned from the kitchen with a fresh round of drinks and saw Morgan sitting next to Patrick with the DVD remote in her hand.

"I think we'll all find something to like on this video, I selected it to celebrate tonight's special occasion, my boyfriend meets my sissy husband. Oh, hello sissyboy, It's about fucking time, I'm thirsty."

Seeing them cuddling confused him again.

"Don't stand there like a bimbo, give us ours drinks and go put yours on the table, then get on your knees."

She pointed to the floor in front of her and he obeyed, his boner still tenting his corduroy skirt. She used the remote to start the video, then spread her legs, pulled up her dress and exposed her pussy. For a moment he felt very strange, his wife's pussy was in plain view of another man. Patrick glanced down but didn't stare, he instead returned his eyes to the TV. But even so, his wife's brazenness in exposing her pussy so casually surprised him, he would have expected her to be a little more modest about it. Her face had an odd expression, somewhere between a sneer of contempt and an amused smile, she was becoming difficult to read. Her tough bitch persona no longer seemed contrived, in fact, he suspected she genuinely enjoyed humiliating him in front of another man.

When the video came to life he heard a woman say. "Come over here Mary Jane it's time for my little girl to get her cherry popped."

Looking at the screen he saw a woman in leather Mistress attire putting a cock cage on a young sissy wearing a pink baby doll dress with lots of ruffles.

Morgan chuckled. "Somehow I thought you'd like this one pantyboy, he's a fucking sissy wimp just like you, you can listen to the fag squeal while you lick my pussy."

He turned back, wrapped his arms around the outside of her legs and lowered his face to her muff. When he did, his right arm rubbed against Patrick's corduroy trousers. He liked that. It gave Robin a weird thrill having a man sitting right next to his wife while he licked her pussy, especially when he had a bellyful of the guy's jizzum. After licking her for a few minutes he heard the sissy whine a little and he guessed his Mistress was using her fingers to loosen his asshole. The hem of Morgan's corduroy Librarian dress was rubbing against his forehead, and he liked that too. The two of them settled comfortably into their pussy licking routine, and for a few minutes they all listened to the fag squeal as his Mistress rammed a strap-on dildo up his ass.