Mistress Rhona Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress Jacqueline takes me back to Mistress Rhona.
3.5k words
4.47
4.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few of you have asked privately whether I would send you a copy of the Femdom Questionnaire Mistress Rhona had me fill out and which she shared with her mistress friends. That's not my call. Mistress Rhona has directed me to forward any such requests to her and she will decide whether I will share my answers. She made it clear she would direct me to send it to Mistresses only and then only to give them ideas they can use on their subs.

At the conclusion of the party, Mistress Rhona said, "Pet, I hope you've enjoyed our time up here tonight. We sure have. You have no idea how lucky you are to have had the attentions of four mistresses this evening, but now it's time to go."

I looked around again and said, "I don't see my clothes."

She smirked. "You won't need them, but to make up for that, here's your blindfold. Put it back on."

I began to hesitate, but my butt was sore enough already and I had no intention of giving her another excuse. Surely, she would give my clothes back soon. I put the blindfold back on.

Once it was on, she began moving me toward what I knew was the bedroom door and then down the hall. Mistress Rhona stopped me there and took a moment to grab my cock, stroking it to make it hard again.

We were heading to the upstairs common room through which Jenny and I had passed earlier. Then, of course, though my caged cock was visible to any onlookers, I was otherwise dressed. Now, I wore nothing but the blindfold.

I heard voices as we approached the room, but they stopped as we reached it.

It was bad enough that I was blindfolded and naked, but even worse that I was now sporting a boner as unknown people eyed me. As Mistress Rhona led me toward the stairs, a murmur erupted. I had no idea who or how many were watching. Was Jenny here? Were the other mistresses from the back room having another laugh at my expense?

When we reached the top of the stairs, Mistress Rhona took my elbow and guided me down safely. She cautioned, "Be careful, pet, I hate it when my toys break."

We reached the bottom and she led me by my hard cock through the first floor common area. My cock was clearly having more fun that the rest of me. The last time I was in this room, there were twenty or so people here. I assumed about the same number was now watching my nude progress.

We headed to the door leading to the garage. She reminded me there were two steps down. Once I was barefoot on the concrete garage floor, Mistress Rhona stopped me and placed something into my hand, "Here is a towel. Wrap it around you."

I obeyed, grateful for the covering. She then guided me out of the garage and into the open air wearing only the blindfold and towel. It was cooler than it had been when I was last out there. She led me to the street and then to the passenger door to her car. Once there, she opened the door and had me turn around to point my butt toward the interior of the car.

She said, "I'm going to let you sit in a moment, but first... "

With that, she undid my towel and yanked it from me, leaving me naked beside the car. Cool night air hit my body. I was afraid of someone else seeing me. I grabbed for the towel, but too late. She'd had the advantage of surprise.

She sharply scolded, "Pet, I'm disappointed in you. If I wanted you to keep the towel, I wouldn't have taken it. But you decided to grab for it. Your conduct is not acceptable. You've embarrassed me. Again. Now, turn around for your punishment."

I turned so my cock now faced the car and immediately felt my butt explode in pain. She had spanked me. It was way too hard to be just her hand. This first spank was followed by four more with whatever implement she was using. All this in the night air where anyone cold be watching.

"Now your bottom is red again because of yet another transgression. You'd think you'd learn. Now sit."

I reached for the sides of the car to balance myself and tenderly sat my naked bottom on the car seat. Once I was in, she closed the door. Whew! At least I was somewhat concealed in the car.

A few moments later the driver's door opened and she got into the driver's seat. She started the car and pulled out. We drove in silence. I must have really made her angry. Eventually, she spoke, only it wasn't her voice.

A pleasant voice voice laughed and said, "Have you figured out yet that this isn't your Mistresses' car and that I'm not Mistress Rhona?"

"What?!" I exclaimed, completely freaked.

"You agreed on your Femdom Questionnaire -- which was fun to read, by the way -- that you could be given away if Mistress Rhona decided to do it. And now you're here with me. You think that's a coincidence."

I shuddered. "Who are you? Where are we going?"

Crap, someone else had read my inner thoughts and desires. Yes, I had agreed Mistress Rhona could give me away, but I never really expected it to happen. And certainly not like this to someone I had never met and hadn't even seen.

She responded with another laugh and replied, "We're heading to my house. It's about ten minutes from here. I may tell you my name later, but for now just know I'm not one of the mistresses in the upstairs bedroom with you. I first saw you when you came naked back downstairs. You also didn't see me when you first came in. I wasn't at the party yet."

"May I take off my blindfold so I can see you now?"

"No. You may see me later. Or perhaps never. But, if so, that's for later. You are also not allowed to see where I live."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Don't you dare call me ma'am! You may call me Mistress Jacqueline. Not that I am saying that's my real name. Anything else will result in consequences. And, just so you know, I'm not nearly as nice as Mistress Rhona is. If it were me, I'd still be reddening your ass for grabbing for the towel, not just five love taps like she did."

Her voice was pleasant, but her words were not.

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline. May I ask where my clothes are?"

She laughed again. "I have no clue. Mistress Rhona may still have them or she could have left them at the party. Or, perhaps, she gave them to someone else. I don't know and I don't care. It's not like I want you hidden from my eyes."

I gulped.

She continued, "I plan to look at and caress and maybe hurt every inch of your body. Clothing would make that difficult. And trust me, if there's one thing anyone can tell you about me is that I'm not easy. At least in some veryimportant ways."

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline." This "not easy" claim could be very good for me. Or very bad.

She responded, "One more thing. You didn't react when I mentioned your questionnaire. Did you think to ask yourself how I knew what was in your questionnaire."

"No, Mistress Jacqueline, I didn't. I assume she told you."

She snorted. "No, no, not at all. I mean we discussed it, of course, but she shared your answers with all the mistresses there tonight. We read every word and had some good laughs about some of your responses. You were quite revealing, you know. I liked the idea of taking you away naked and volunteered to take you tonight."

"Will Mistress Rhona be joining us?"

"No, you won't see or hear from her again until roughly midday tomorrow. She will be here to pick you up. You'll leave my house blindfolded and still naked. I don't know whether she will have your clothes with her. You'll see - or rather not see - tomorrow."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"My name is Mistress Jacqueline! Spread your legs! Now!"

I knew I displeased her. I didn't mean to, but I was seriously out of my element and on information overload. I had focused on Mistress Rhona and had not paid sufficient attention to Mistress Jacqueline. I resolved not to make that mistake again.

My legs were now spread as wide as the car allowed and I had an angry mistress beside me. I had no idea whether she would punish me for my slip up. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Without warning, she slapped my balls, sending me forward into a fetal position. I gasped for breath. My knees reflexively slammed back together.

Mistress Jacqueline chuckled and said, "Now, apologize."

As soon as I could talk again, I said, "I'm sorry, Mistress Jacqueline. I apologize."

"That's well done. I can tell by your tone that you are truly sorry. Now, have you learned not to displease me?"

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline. I certainly have."

"Good."

With that, Mistress Jacqueline grabbed my cock and began stroking it, focusing on the tip. Her actions slowly replaced the pain in my balls with pleasure in my cock. It rose to the occasion.

Here I sat naked in a moving car with someone I had never seen, whose name I didn't know for sure and who had just slapped my balls and now was stroking my cock. Mistress Rhona had taken control of my body in ways I never imagined and now she was doing it by proxy.

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline. I've learned my lesson."

"Good. We're almost to my house. I need to decide whether to park in the garage or in the driveway. Any thoughts?"

I knew there would be consequences to a wrong answer, so I gave the safest answer I could think of, "Whichever most pleases you, Mistress Jacqueline."

She chuckled. "A safe answer for sure, but I gave you two alternatives, not three. Select between the two options I gave you."

I gulped, but had to answer.

"Your neighbors might prefer I enter your house through the garage, so I'll say the garage."

I sucked in a deep breath, hoping there would be no more punishment.

She replied with a laugh, "You gave a wise answer. I was going to take you in through the garage whatever you said, for exactly the reason you came up with. I was going to accuse you of wanting to flash the neighbors if you had give the other answer. But enough people have seen you naked tonight, so we don't need to add to that number."

With that, the car slowed and turned into a driveway. She pressed a clicker. I heard a garage door open and felt the car move forward. The garage door then closed and Mistress Jacqueline ordered me out of the car. This was the second time tonight I had been in someone's garage completely naked.

She led me by my cock to the door leading into the house and, once there, guided me through the house and into a room which turned out to be a bedroom. She had me sit on a bed. I heard her feet walking out the door to another part of the house.

I took inventory of my situation at this point in a very long day. Here I sat naked and blindfolded with a mistress whose name might or might not be Mistress Jacqueline. I was now in a house located who knows where. I had licked three women to orgasm earlier and had cleaned two after they used the bathroom. I had been spanked, written on and my balls had been slapped. I had French kissed two unknown mistresses and had been stroked to the point of cumming in front of the eyes of five, perhaps six, females, but had been prevented from coming at the very last moment.

I heard Mistress Jacqueline walk back toward the bedroom where I was sitting. Her footsteps sounded softer; she had apparently taken off her shoes. I felt and heard her climb on the bed and scoot up to the head. She pulled me up beside her. She wordlessly took my cock into her mouth and began licking it from top to bottom.

She laughed and said, "I couldn't see all that well in the car, but that's a good looking Ringo on your cock."

With all the teasing I endured earlier, I quickly became hard again. She made sounds making me believe she was enjoying the process. I know I was.

She eventually pulled off my cock and said, "I'm going to fuck you. You're not allowed to cum without permission. You don't need to wonder what I will do to your balls if you do."

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline. I understand your order and the consequences if I disobey you."

Message received.

"Good, little one. I am so enjoying having you as my toy for the evening."

She lowered herself on to the tip of my freshly wet cock and began slowly moving up and down, going fractionally lower with each thrust until she was all the way down on me. She was wet and it felt soooo good. I had been dying to cum all day and my cock was as hard as it had even been.

Without breaking her up and down rhythm, she took my hands and placed them on her boobs. I now knew she was completely naked and I was feeling her for the first time. They seemed to be of average size, but did not seem to droop much, if at all. Perhaps she was a younger mistress. Her reaction told me they were more sensitive than most. She gave a quiet gasp each time I raked my palms over her nipples. I felt her arch back in response.

My cock was not going to last long if she kept this up. This was the second time today a mistress was bringing me close to the edge. I hoped against hope that I would be allowed to cum this time.

My hands became a bit moist as I stroked Mistress Jacqueline's boobs. Her up and down exertions were causing her to perspire. She was wet and hot on my cock and I slipped easily inside her hot cunt.

She felt so good. I could cum in mere seconds if she would permit me to do so. I struggled to hold off as she kept fucking me.

I felt her begin to stiffen and her gasps became louder and more frequent. She fucked me faster and faster. She was coming close. Suddenly, she screamed, stiffened and rapidly pistoned me for a couple more strokes. Then, with a loud final scream, her cunt contracted on my cock.

After a few moments, she paused to enjoy the sensation and then pumped several more times before finally collapsing forward onto my chest. My pulsing cock was still inside her and definitely ready to cum.

Eventually, she said, "Slave, you have been very good. I'm going to let you cum inside me. You are fortunate I'm in a giving mood."

With that, she sat back up and started sliding up and down on my still hard cock. She was well-lubricated from her orgasm and I was close as soon as she started. I stiffened and I thrust up inside her and she developed a rhythm that took advantage of my thrusts.

I called out to her, "May I cum Mistress? May I cum? Please."

"You are wise to ask. Yes! Cum now!"

She continued to rise up and down on me. And I erupted, filling her with my seed. She screamed again and came for her third time. I continued thrusting up, loving this sensation after a day of teasing to just shy of orgasm. I was still hard and would have been happy to continue thrusting, but Mistress Jacqueline had enough and she stopped moving, collapsing onto my chest again.

I felt her chest rise and fall on mine as she caught her breath from her exertions. After a while she said, "I hope you enjoyed what I permitted you. I know I did. I love having a pole to use and abuse in whatever way I want. You're just my toy, you know. I can do with you as I want. And with that, you're now on cleanup duty."

She moved up my body until her pussy full of my cum was directly over my face. "Clean me up," she demanded and lowered herself onto my mouth. "Get every drop!"

This is not my favorite, but part of what many mistresses expect of a male submissive. It goes with the territory. I extended my tongue and licked the outside of her pussy. I could taste her juices and my saltier cum. I had my mouth wide open and felt another glob drop from her pussy directly into my mouth. I gulped and swallowed. I reached my tongue inside and found more deep inside her hole. I eagerly lapped it up. This was not my favorite task, but I will always happily do it whenever commanded to.

I pondered how unique this day had been when it came to pussy eating. I had first eaten Mistress Rhona and then Jenny, both without ever seeing their pussies. Next I had been ordered to eat the pussy of one of the unknown, unseen, upstairs mistresses to orgasm.

Now, I am at the home of yet another unseen mistress and she had ordered me to lick my cum out of her pussy, number four. And I had yet to see a single pussy today.

I was brought out of my reverie by Mistress Jacqueline's voice, "I hadn't planned to cum again, but I now think I will. Do you know how hot it is to command a slave to clean his own cum out of me?"

"No, Mistress, I have no idea. I do know how hot it feels to be under your control."

"Just to make it clear, slave, lick me harder and make me cum! Now!"

I redoubled my efforts and was soon rewarded with feeling her shove my face deeper into her as she pressed down on my face. Instantaneously, she stiffened and let loose another torrent of her cum over my tongue and into my mouth. I drank it all. She moved down and leaned forward, sticking her tongue into my mouth, licking my tongue and moaning. Eventually, she collapsed and rolled off to the side.

It was several seconds before she spoke, and then, "Whew. You have been worth it. It's now time for rest. But first, I need to decide whether to let you use the bathroom and whether to take your blindfold off and let you see me. You've already fucked me -- or rather I've fucked you -- so does it really matter what I look like? I could be as ugly as sin and there's nothing you can do about me having cum on you and making you eat me out. Nothing at all."

"Yes, Mistress. That's true. I'm just your slave and your appearance doesn't change that."

"You understand your position properly. In fact, even if I take off your blindfold and you see that I'm ugly, I can still fuck you later tonight or in the morning, and I probably will, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Yes, Mistress. Of course."

"I'm going to guide you to the bathroom. I want you to get ready for bed. There is a toothbrush next to the sink. Use it. You've had a lot of stuff in your mouth today. I will guide you to the bathroom. Keep your blindfold on. When you get finished, open the door and I will guide you back to the bed."

"Yes, Mistress Jacqueline. I shall."

She guided me to the bathroom and I fumbled around for the toilet, sitting since I could not aim with the blindfold on. Once I finished there, I fumbled until I found a toothbrush on the counter near the sink. I eventually located the toothpaste on the other side of the sink. I had no doubt the placement was yet another way to keep me off balance. Once I finished, I opened the door and, true to her word, she guided me to the bed and had me lie down.

"Now," she said, "take your blindfold off."

I obeyed, more than slightly curious who I had been serving nude the past several hours.

I blinked in the light coming from two bedside lamps. I immediately located Mistress Jacqueline. She was a gorgeous redhead. Long red hair. She was already under the covers, so I couldn't tell more about her body, but her shape looked fine! I have to say that Mistress Rhona has some foxy friends.

"Close your mouth, slave. And turn off that light. It's time for bed."

Both lights were turned off and I snuggled up to Mistress Jacqueline under the covers. I was exhausted and sleep soon overtook me.