Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 05

Story Info
Big News From Mistress Sarah.
1.3k words
4.41
4.5k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part of my story Mistress Sarah's queendom.

Please read part 1-4 to understand this part better.

Next Morning Miss Anaya was sitting on the sofa wearing a black top and blue denim skirt while I, whore & bitch were kneeling in front of her naked with our heads touching the ground and ass up in the air.

After some time Mistress woke up and arrived from her bedroom. She was just wearing a over sized white shirt and was naked from bottom.

As miss Anaya see Mistress, she stood up from the sofa and said, "greetings Mistress."

Mistress doesn't respond and sits on the sofa while Miss Anaya kept standing.

Mistress snaps her finger and make a sound which was a signal to whore and bitch to be Mistress's foot stool.

They both quickly kneel under Mistress both feets.

Mistress was sitting on sofa having her feet's wide spread using whore and bitch neck as her foot stool.

I was still kneeling with my hands down waiting for my command.

I again heard Mistress snapping her fingers so I bow my head up.

Mistress was pointing her fingers to her pussy.

I got my signal so I immediately crawled to eat my first meal of the day.

I started kissing Mistress's divine pussy and slowly my kissing change to licking it from top to bottom.

I licked it like my life depends on it which really does.

"Suck my clit, slut," Mistress Commands.

I took the beautiful pussy in my mouth and start sucking it as commanded by my owner.

Mistress moaned in approval.

After sucking it for good five to seven minutes, I felt Mistress's juices coming out which I eat and cleaned the way I should like a proper cum dumpster I am.

I cleaned her pussy with my mouth after her orgasm with my paining mouth and jaw but I didn't dare to complain.

"Pet, now you will spank bitch's ass and bitch will spank whore's ass and whore will do the same to slut and I want it in rhythm and slut will eat pet's ass in the whole act continuously," Mistress Said.

"Yes mistress," We All Said Together.

Mistress was really a devil.

Miss Anaya will enjoy spanking Miss Juhi and her ass eaten out by me but still can't cum as her pussy is locked with a chastity belt.

We formed a circle. I was kneeling behind miss Anaya and miss Anaya was standing behind bitch who was standing behind whore and whore was standing behind me.

Miss Anaya unbutton her skirt and her skirt feel down to the ground. She slides down her panties too.

"Start," Mistress Commands.

I put my mouth in miss Anaya's ass and she lost in pleasure of her ass eaten out.

"Do i have to repeat myself?" Mistress Asked.

"No Mistress. I am sorry Mistress," miss Anaya said and flunk the whip on bitch's ass.

It was so hard that bitch had a good scream.

"I said rhythm bitch," mistress shouted.

"Yes mistress. Sorry mistress," Bitch Said and immediately Flog whore's ass with full power.

Whore was so afraid after hearing mistress shouting that she doesn't took time to scream from the whip she just got on her ass and immediately hit her whip on my ass.

It was so hard that I got a jump from the ground and paused eating miss Anaya's ass but I know I better not stop it so I immediately start eating her ass again.

The same process continues.

Miss Anaya was spanking Miss Juhi and Miss Juhi was showering her whip on whore while whore was making my ass red and I was continuously eating Miss Anaya's ass all the time whereas miss Anaya can only be edged and can't cum due to her chastity belt and Mistress Sarah proudly enjoying the show and the power she has over us.

The spanking goes on for next 15 minutes but seems like an hour. We were in great pain.

"Enough!" Mistress Said.

We stopped, hoped and begged God for some rest in our minds but it all depends on Mistress's mood.

"Pet, come sit with me and you three kneel here in front of me," Mistress Commands.

Miss Anaya started to pick up her panties but Mistress denied her clothing.

Miss Anaya left her skirt and panties on the floor and sits next to Mistress.

We all kneeled there as commanded by Mistress.

"Slaves, I have a important announcement to make," Mistress Said.

We all waited in fear of what was coming.

"Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia is coming tonight at my place," Mistress Said.

Me whore and bitch skipped our heartbeat and Miss Anaya was in shock.

"Mistress, do I have the permission to ask you who are Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia?" Miss Anaya Asked.

"There is a female domination club called Classic Dom's Club which is founded and operated by two sisters. Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia. The dominate Women like me learns domination, practice and adopt slaves from the club and sub men and women like you all serves Mistresses there, be subject of Mistresses's practice and wait for their owner to adopt them," Mistress Said.

"And what about dominating men, Mistress?" Miss Anaya asked.

"Men can be never dominating sweetie. They just pretend to. Some men like slut know their place as they are born and others submit to goddess as they meet someone superior like me but at last they all surrender," Mistress Said.

"They will be bringing there personal slaves with them who will also serve me and the sisters with you all," Mistress Said.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Anaya Said

"Now it's time for the big news," Mistress Said.

We three know the news which has broken our heart completely and miss Anaya was exited to hear the big news.

"I have a rule that I changes my pets every two years and these lucky bastards has worshipped me for two years now so I am getting three more slaves from the club and donating them to the club," Mistress Said.

"Mistress, am I also getting donated"? Miss Anaya asked in fear.

"No, I usually don't change my manager until I get bored of them," Mistress said.

We can see tears in bitch eyes and relief in miss Anaya.

We all know this day will be coming up from the day we start serving Mistress Sarah but serving her was so amazing that we never cared for that day as a happy, healthy and rich men doesn't care much about death.

But for bitch previously known as miss Juhi, it was like a old saying that is when bulls fights it is the grass that get trampled.

All of us want to protest but none of us has the guts to even look into her eyes. Questioning or talking back was more than impossible.

"They will be here exactly at 06:00 P:M and I want all you to behave well," Mistress Said.

"Yes Mistress," We all said.

"Slut, go to the bar and make sure we have all mine favourite liquor and if it's not there, arrange it as soon as possible," Mistress Commands.

"Yes Mistress," I said, kissed her feets and crawl towards the bar fully heartbroken.

"Whore, Clean the full house as if you have licked the whole house. I want it spotless and cook my favourite dishes and order some food as well," Mistress Commands.

Whore kissed Mistress feets and said, "yes Mistress"

Whore started crawling to the kitchen.

"Whore, tell slut to help you after he sort out the drinks," Mistress Commands again.

"Yes Mistress," Whore Said and crawled to the kitchen.

"Now you both will bath me, dress me, manicure and pedicure my hands, nails, feets and toes, do my make up and hair," mistress Said.

"Yes mistress," bitch and miss Anaya said together.

"Now its time to crawl to my bedroom bitches," Mistress Said.

Mistress gets up from the sofa and start walking to the her bedroom.

Miss Anaya immediately removes her top and get fully naked and get down to her knees as bitch and they started crawling behind Mistress Sarah as bitches they truly are.

Please give your valuable feedback so I can write more parts of the story.