Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 06

Story Info
Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia Vists Mistress Sarah.
1.8k words
4.38
3.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the Sixth part of my story Mistress Sarah's queendom.

Please read part 1-5 to understand this part better.

Its 04:30 in the evening and Mistress Sarah is sitting on her sofa like a goddess she is. She is wearing her red dress which is knee length. She is not wearing any panty or bra. Her nails are toes are perfectly manicured and pedicured. She is wearing a diamond pendant on her neck with a diamond ring on the finger and a stylish diamond bracelet on her wrist. Her long open hairs are perfectly complimenting her no make up look. She is looking more than a goddess whose every Inch should be worshipped.

We all four are kneeling in front of her naked.

"Drinks?" Mistress asked.

"Yes mistress sorted," I replied.

"Food?" Mistress asked.

"Yes mistress, its done," whore said.

"Listen you morons, I don't want a single fuck up tonight. If I find a linear mistake, Your last days here will be most painful days of your life. You all will regret it your whole life," Mistress said.

"Yes mistress," all three of us says together.

"Pet, are you sure there work matches my standards?" Mistress asked Miss Anaya.

"Yes mistress, I have personally checked twice," Miss Anaya said.

"You fucking whore, I don't give a fuck how many times you have checked it, One fuck up and you will regret being my slave for your whole life," Mistress Said.

"Yes mistress," Miss Anaya said.

Suddenly the door bells rings.

"The door will not be opened by itself bitch," Mistress said.

"I am sorry mistress," bitch said and immediately crawled towards the main door.

Bitch opened the main door and we see six muscular females holding three trunks enters the house. Every two females are holding one trunk. They put the trunk in the hall and kneeled in front of Mistress and kissed Mistress feet and formed a queue and left the house.

"May I ask Mistress who were they and what they left in our house?" Miss Anaya asked.

Mistress gave a sharp look to Miss Anaya

.

Miss Anaya understand immediately and said, "I am sorry mistress. I mean who were they and what they left in your house?"

"They are the female guards at the club. They came here to drop Mistress Ray's and Mistress Julia's Slaves," Mistress Said.

"Does these trunks have slaves in it?" Miss Anaya asked in a shock state.

"Yes, Slaves at the club are transported through trunks. They are denied outer world for there whole life," Mistress Said.

"All trunks are remote controlled," Mistress Said.

"They might be here anytime soon. Be ready and till then whore get me a glass of wine," Mistress commands.

Whore crawled and immediately get Mistress a chilled wine in a tray.

Mistress took her time to finish her glass while we waited like a good Slaves we are.

Mistress gave the empty glass to whore which she immediately crawls to the kitchen to clean it.

"Attach the funnel to his mouth," Mistress Commands bitch.

Bitch immediately crawled to the dungeon area to get the funnel.

Within seconds she crawled back and a funnel has been attached to my mouth and funnel was placed under Mistress pussy.

Mistress started showering me with her golden nectar which I gulp it without fail like a good toilet.

I know failing in anything will be as bad as hell for me.

As the golden nectar from the funnel has been emptied in my stomach. Funnel was removed from My mouth and we all started waiting for the guests to arrive like good obedient slaves.

After ten to fifteen minutes later the door bell rang again.

I crawled towards the door and opened it and kissed the feet of Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia.

Mistress Ray was around 30 years old and looking stunning in her black knee cut dress while Mistress Julia was around 24 years. Mistress Julia was also an perfect example of how goddess should be like Mistress Sarah and Mistress Ray. She was also stealing the show in her orange top with a jet black denim.

They doesn't paid any attention to my greetings and walked towards Mistress Sarah.

Mistress Sarah stood up and hugged them both while I kneeled with other Slaves.

They all get comfortable on sofa chair and lounges and started chatting ignoring us.

Whore crawled with a try of three glasses of wine and some food. All Mistresses took their glasses while whore kneeled before them holding the try so Mistresses doesn't have to hold their glasses in their hands. They drank their wine and chatted for next twenty five minutes ignoring us. They chatted about the classic dom's club, new Mistresses and slave recruitment, weather and much more. We all were non existent to them. I was more worried about slaves in the trunk but they don't gave a fuck. At last they were complimenting each other outfit of the day ignoring their slaves.

"All four of you kneel here," Mistress commands.

We crawled towards Mistress and kneeled in front of her.

Mistress Julia took out a small remote from her denim's pocket and pressed a button pointing towards the trunks.

All the trunks opened up as she pressed one button.

Two male Slaves came out from the two trunks naked and crawled in front of Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia respectively.

"This one is my personal toy," said Mistress Ray pointing to the slave kneeling in front of her who was looking around 35 years old.

"His name is Swine," Mistress Ray said.

"This is my personal pet. His name is Asshole," Mistress Julia said.

He was looking around 28 years old.

Soon after, A female naked slave comes out from the third trunk and kneeled with us in front of the Mistress who was looking around 30-35 years old.

"This is our manager. She is called Sissy," Mistress Julia said.

Mistress gave our basic introduction to other mistresses while we seven Slaves kneeled in front of three supreme goddesses.

"Why your slaves doesn't wear chastity cages?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Oh! Chastity cage are old now, Sarah. They wear a ring over their dicks and pussies. Can't you see a metal ring on their dicks and pussy?" Mistress Ray said.

"Yeah, What's that for?" Mistress Sarah Asked.

"That's a remarkable invention one of my slave has done. Let me explain you," Mistress Ray said.

"I am all ears," Mistress Sarah said.

Mistress Ray took her slave's dick in her hand and said, "You see this metal ring around his dick has given me some special powers. This comes with a remote control,"

Mistress Julia gave a remote control to Mistress Ray.

We all watched it with fascination.

"With this remote I can make this dick as long, short, thick or thin I want, I just have to set a number," Mistress Ray said.

She pressed a button and her slave dick became around eight Inches from two Inches and after pressing another button it went back to around three inches.

"Wow!" Mistress Sarah said.

"Wait baby. This is just the beginning," Mistress Julia said.

"Another feature of this ring is he might jerk full day or fuck a pussy for his whole life continuously. He will never feel anything and can never cum. No matter how much he try, No edging,no sexual pleasure no orgasm, no matter what he do," Mistress Ray said.

You can ride on this dick for hours and get your holes fucked and enjoy as much you want, he will feel numb and no sexual satisfaction will provided to him and if you want him to cum press this button," said Mistress Julia and pressed a button on the remote.

The slave shoots his load from his dick which without saying he starting eating it out from the floor.

"I will never use this button," Mistress Sarah said.

"Wait darling. There is also a heck in it," Mistress Ray said.

"If you press this button he might shoots his load but wearing this ring will make it worst for him. He will feel nothing, No relief or orgasm. The ring is designed in a way that milking him through it will make him more horny and frustrated. Its basically turns his sexual organ into a remote controlled robot and gave us all the power in the world," Mistress Ray Said.

"Wow! Wow! I want it for my slaves.. This device is amazing and how does it work for female bitches?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Its goes same for them. Just a click they will as much wet as we want but they feel nothing. Their pussies can be fucked for hours without them feeling anything and I press the cum button they will cum but this orgasm will leave them more frustrated," Mistress Julia said.

"What the heck," Mistress Sarah said.

"Don't worry sweetie. Your new slaves will be fitted with this ring and your these old slaves chastity cage will be replaced with the ring as they reach the club," Mistress Ray said.

"I want one more for my pet," Mistress Said referring to Miss Anaya.

"Sure," Mistress Julia said.

"How about a foot worship Sarah?" Mistress Ray said.

"Why not darling," Mistress Sarah said.

"Wait let me do the allotment," Mistress Julia said.

"Sure darling," Mistress Sarah said.

"Your slut and bitch will worship my feet, my asshole and your pet will worship Ray's feet and Ray's swine and our sissy will worship yours feet," mistress Julia said.

"Sure and what about my whore?"

Mistress Sarah asked.

"She will be our bartender holding trays and wine classes for us," Mistress Ray Said.

"Fair enough," Mistress Sarah said.

Slaves, Do I have to repeat myself for you all to remind your jobs?" Mistress Julia said.

We immediately crawled and lay down in front of our Mistress where as whore crawled to kitchen to get the liquor for the Mistresses.

We all removed our respective owners footwear and keep them aside respectfully.

I took Mistress Julia's right foot in my mouth whereas bitch had her left foot in her mouth.

We all slaves sucked Mistresses's feet toes and licked their soles for good half an hour whereas Mistresses closes their eyes and enjoy our services.

Whore was kneeling in the centre of the Mistresses holding tray in her both hands with drinks and some food items in it which Mistresses enjoyed during their foot worship.

"Sarah, you really trained them well," Mistress Julia said.

"Yeah right," Mistress Ray said and moaned.

"Don't make me blush. You guys trained them better," Mistress Sarah said.

"I really believe every guy on this earth should be a slave to woman," Mistress Julia said.

"And weak woman like them also be useful for our convince," Mistress Sarah said.

All three of them laughed.

"Enough," Mistress Ray said.

We all stopped.

"Lets have dinner girls and then we will enjoy our power on these stupid bastards," Mistress Sarah said.

"Sure let's go," Mistress Julia said.

Mistress Sarah walk and took the lead and started walking towards the dinning area and Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia followed her.

We all seven slaves crawled behind them like the dogs we are.