Mobile Peep Show

Story Info
A nice way to relax at an empty rest stop.
1.1k words
4
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you follow along with my first three then you know there is just under a week left until the 28th. If not that's okay because this story can stand alone and hopefully spark its own series especially if my inbox fills up. Starting three full days before the 28th every month I deny my body of any orgasms so I may build up for an extra climatic release. Luckily for me tonight is only the 24th.

The truth is I had been feeling rushed and interrupted as of late even in my typical solitude or self exploration. When I get an idea sometimes I let it go, most thoughts may linger a bit but some self release and I'm back to normal. I have a new idea and it's becoming parasitic, taking over my brain. My fingers type without thinking. Ideas like the one I have tonight need some assistance.

It feels like an instinct I'm suddenly heading North looking for the first or second rest stop. My outfit is ready underneath, just like the ad that packed my inbox. Weeding through creeps took time but I found the three I wanted who are standing by waiting for me to hit send with the address. They of course may be creeps but they swear they want to watch and I don't blame them one bit.

Perfect. The spot I park in leaves an opening on either side of me and as I pictured one spot in front. It's an extra long space meant for trailers or trucks. My timing feels right as the lot is completely empty. I remove my shorts and underwear and black windbreaker. It's a chilly night just after 11:00pm. Not much time left for me to release my tension before the long three days. My bare cheeks flinch against the cold leather seat before adjusting to the temperature and warming back up.

I found three photographers who agreed to watch and hopefully get some great video and photos. My vehicle has several large non tinted windows. I can see them rushing in like go karts fighting for the best spot in front. They know not to speak to me and are forbidden from speaking to each other as well but everyone can watch everyone, hopefully me of course! I can't wait to see all the photos they get, especially the unsuspecting faces the other men will be making as they admire and take their own videos.

I will glide back and forth giving all three cars unique poses.

"Make sure to take some of just me. I want to see your faces as well watching my perfect ass."

I picture myself telling them over and over. It feels good to think it out loud.

I may get out and strut under the full moon, maroon sweatshirt hanging off my back concealing the bottom of my curvy backside until I get bored. I know I'll want to stretch my arms above my head until the crescent sliver of my pale skin is gushing full like the moon above. I can see myself getting right against the window of the car on my left, the driver will of course be filming a POV video of himself jacking off, I want to feel the heat on the frozen glass as he busts a thick steamy load against the glass of his car. On both knees pants down so the other two drivers can see him and me in frame holding my seductive pose. The other two drivers continue photographing from their spots and using their phones so at the end there will be three unique videos.

Both doors of my car will likely remain open so I can slowly crawl back through sticking my ass up so my maroon sweater slides off, slipping down my back slowly revealing the crack and thick pasty cheeks which pour out against the bright street lights. I know the second driver has already blown their load because I see cum sliding down the window. I hope I miss it in person so I can get off when I see their video later racking up thousands of views. I wonder to myself if it was during the crawl, probably even sooner when he couldn't stop the explosion.

I get to the front of my car and spread my arms across the hood. I keep my long legs straight at first then bend down slowly until both bare knees grip the black top matching my knee high socks. The two side drivers are hard again and stroking their cocks as quickly as they can. As far as I know their second explosion each will be soon and quick. I slow down my routine and climb slowly on top of the hood. Without warning I leap to the hood of the final car which backed as close to my own as they could. I reward this ability to remember a basic instruction. The car is sturdy enough being a black SUV so I sit on the roof and slowly show my toes to the driver who is pushed up against the dash trying to peer up. I dangle my black socks across the windshield. The two side cars watch the whole thing as I lower myself as slow as I can teasing with a small fraction of my perfect cheeks. I have an iron grip on the ski racks so I pull my body up folding my legs into my stomach crunching my tight abs. All the way down this time I stretch my legs out on the bend of the hood.

I look back and make eye contact as the driver is still up against his dash as he blasts the biggest load of them all. He plastered the window right over my ass. I picture myself flipping over on my knees facing him as I slide my sweater up and bring myself to my final climax so only he can see up close. The other two still record but my pelvic region is blocked. I put my hand over the massive cum stain and he quickly plasters his palm to the glass against mine. I check the time and ideally will have ten minutes left for clean up. I hope they all brought towels and glass cleaner.

I'm sure my legs will feel like jelly as I drive home. I will most likely have a hands free orgasm as I look back and watch the steamy cum dripping into the cracks of their window cracks as they try to catch their breath and figure out what the hell they just saw. I am pretty sure they will scramble to reach for anything to clean up with.