Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Master & Slave recap her public coming out party & want more.
3.2k words
4.5
3.2k
1
0

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. IF you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is Model Slave II and Model Slave III won't be far behind. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Model Slave II

Chapter 7

The two lovers spent the next morning snuggling and loving each other. Eventually Madison got up to take a bath, clean up and make herself beautiful for the man she loved. Rocky made coffee and had a lite breakfast before he logged into his business to see how everything was running. Soon Madison came, sat in his lap naked except for the towel covering her gorgeous locks. There was something very sexy about a naked woman sipping a cup of tea.

Later that day they had an early delivery and it was the package Rocky was expecting. Madison had known about the photographer filming and photographing her during the coming out party. In addition, the photographer had hired a professional film crew to film her Coming Out Night. After Rocky opened the package he called her into the room, had her sit naked in his lap, and he started to play "Madison's Coming Out Night". She looked at him and gave him a room-brightening smile, wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered, "Oh Master this is the best present you have ever given me!"

As she started watching the DVD, the phone rang, and he got up to answer while she kept watching. Some gentlemen wanted to come by and talk to Madison and Rocky. They were very cagey about what they wanted to talk about and this got his curiosity up. So, he said to come right over.

Rocky walked over to his sub and watched as she viewed what had happened to her yesterday. Rocky stroked her hair and commanded, "Madison, my pet, we are going to have to postpone the viewing. We have some visitors coming over in a few minutes. Go put on your robe Pet."

"Yes Master."

While she was gone, the doorbell rang and two nicely dressed gentlemen came to the door. Rocky had them come and sit down and just as they were sitting down Madison came in wearing her short robe that was barely belted leaving lots of her breasts uncovered and her sexy ass barely covered with the bottom of the robe. She assumed the slave waiting position on the pillow next to his chair. The two men were uncomfortable with such a stunningly beautiful woman wearing almost nothing and assuming a slave position.

The gentleman in the red tie started speaking, "First, let me tell you we have a copy of "Madison's Coming Out Night" DVD. We own the postproduction firm that worked on the DVD and when one of our techs brought it to us, well it was the hottest thing any of us had ever seen."

Rocky started to get angry with their intrusion and wanted to lash out at these two interlopers but held his tongue wondering where they were going with this. The man in the blue tie spoke up. "Cutting to the chase, as my partner said this is one of the hottest things any of us have ever seen and we want Madison to do some more DVDs for us commercially. What do you think, Madison?"

She never looked at Rocky when she said, "He is my Master, I am his submissive, he owns me, and I am his property. When I fell in love with him, I gave him all of me as a gift to do what he wanted. I gave him my heart, my body and my free will to do what he pleases. Whatever my Master decides, as his Sub I will do without question or reservation."

She looked at Rocky lovingly, her eyes glistening and her face lit up like the moon. Then she got up to leave the room, but before she left, she looked over her shoulder, dropped her robe, giving the two gentlemen a show, they would never forget. Rocky smiled at her saucy display and for a moment their eyes connected in a lovingly carnal connection. Rocky knew that after last night she was ready to put on another show, but for now these two men would just have to do.

The gentlemen watched her sashay out of the room with mouths agape. While watching Madison on DVD was incredibly erotic and very arousing, watching her in person was mesmerizing. Neither could avert their eyes and both found themselves speechless as the most captivating woman either of them had ever seen strutted naked out of the room. The fact that she could feel their eyes glued to her ass only made her wiggle it even more.

When she was out of sight, they turned to Rocky, still speechless. Rocky smiled and asked, "What is it that you propose?"

They talked for another half an hour and then they left. After they left, Rocky went back to the bedroom and found Madison watching her Coming Out Night DVD. She had just watched him ravish her while she was stretched over the sawhorse. As he came into the room, Madison sighed, "Master, they were right. This is the hottest thing I have ever seen. If I hadn't already lived it through, I would want you to do that to me."

Rocky smiled, watched the screen remembering what it was like touching her and feeling her muscles ripple underneath her skin as he caressed her. He went and sat in his overstuffed chair and said, "Come sit with me and let's watch it together."

Madison came over and sat in his lap and he cradled her in his arms, then they resumed the DVD. He looked into those soft eyes brimming with tears of joy and realized this was the time for his heart to tell the truth. They had just finished the section where she had been suspended and tormented with the remote vibrator. He paused the DVD, tilted her chin to him and kissed her softly.

"Madison, I have been a dominant since I was in college and I started the club we were in last night. I had a collared sub when I started the club and she was the star performer, much like you were last night. While she was my collared Sub, we did not have the chemistry or kind of connection that you and I have. One night a jealous thug tried to kidnap my sub and she was killed. After the entire club punished the man, I turned into a lonely, bitter man and never went to the club again."

"Last night was the first time in six years that I had been back to or performed at the club. My previous Sub was a special woman, but the relationship we had is nothing like what you and I have. You have changed my life and for the first time in my life I am in love, but not just love, deep down to the bottom of my heart, soul searing, all-consuming love. You have made me deliriously happy in ways I never thought possible. The idea of you not being in my life is just unthinkable and I would gladly lay down my life if it protected you. I can't live without you, ever, I can't even bear the thought of something happening to you and I will do everything in my power to prevent any harm from ever coming to you."

Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she snuggled into his neck and wept tears of love. For several minutes they held each other knowing that this was a pivotable moment. From the moment his eyes connected to hers she knew she wanted him, but now with his confession he confirmed that what they have is more than sex. With intimacy, truth, safety, and yes wildly glorious sex, he was making sure she knew above all she was well and truly loved.

He tilted her chin to him and kissed her softly. "You want to watch more of your display my Pet?"

She looked at him with bottomless love in her eyes and in a sultry voice whispered, "Ok Rocky my loving Master."

He began playing the scorching DVD again. They were now to the section where she was still suspended while stretched, arched backwards and after watching her edge closer to her orgasm on stage, she said, "That looked as good as it felt and it felt great. When you made me delay cumming, it just kept building and building and when you finally let me orgasm every muscle in my body screamed with joy."

They now came to the display of Madison while bound in the modern rack and as she watched herself being ravished by a machine she started squirming in his lap. She remembered the stretching and almost feeling weightless as the fucking machine plowed into her. She felt it all but didn't know which felt better, the stretching on the rack, the audience cheering her on or the dildo filling her ravenous pussy over and over again.

"Oh. Master, I thought the previous parts were hot, but this is positively searing. I might cum just from watching it." He was just as surprised the DVD hadn't burst into flames. "Seeing the machine's cock actually moving relentlessly into me, I swear I can see the cock plowing into my stomach, it is so scorching hot. Watching this I remember how merciless the machine was, and how it forced me to get closer and closer to the climax I so desperately wanted. As hot as this video is it was hotter and more unbelievable to actually have it happen to me."

Lastly, they came to an end where they made love in the swing and he claimed her with his seed. When it ended, Madison turned in his lap, straddled him, and looked deep into his eyes.

"Master, I have been trying to make sense of everything since that night, but that night you healed me. When you claimed me by shooting and planting your seed directly in my cervix, every nerve in my body screamed "we're healed, we're free". It happened again yesterday when you claimed me with your seed. Now all my nerves are alive, I feel everything; if you touch me anywhere, I feel it deep in my womb. I don't know what all of this is about, but you've healed my body and my soul. I am a different person than the one you met."

"I could tell something was different, but I thought it was just the aftermath of that overwhelming night."

"No Master, I can feel again and I am no longer afraid of letting someone into my heart and my life. I realized that my spoiled arrogance was a shield to keep people away. You saved me, then showed me what love, life, being on display as your sub and the incredible bliss you give me. Master you truly are the complete master of my body, my heart and my soul."

"Baby, I have one more big surprise for you... In one week, you will become my wife." he added.

"But Master, you own me, you don't need to marry me," she exclaimed indignantly.

"My beautiful Madison, as I said, you have changed my life. I love you more than life and this is about me loving you for the rest of my life. My beautiful Madison, you have given yourself completely and totally to me without ever wanting anything for yourself and in so doing you healed my hard heart and made me a better man worthy of that unselfish and completely self-sacrificing gift of your love. So now it's my turn, I'm giving you me, everything I am and my love for all eternity. This is my gift to you, my love."

"Someday we might have children and if we can't have any of our own, we will adopt some, but I want you and our children to have all my love and carry my name. Baby you are all I care about, and my whole life has been about preparing me for accepting and returning your gift of love. This will also protect you and our children, you have never asked for anything, but let me tell you I am very rich. As my wife everything is half yours and you are my heir; this will help protect you. So will you marry me?"

"I will always do what my master says. But this changes nothing. You will always be the master of my body, heart, and soul. I will never say no to you or deny you any part of me, because you own my heart, you own my body, you own all of me. I am your property."

She looked over at the DVD and with a lopsided grin said. "Are you sure you want to marry a porn star?"

"Absolutely, my Pet, I love you more than I can put into words and I want you with me always. By the way the gentlemen's proposal was for you to make more films and they want to produce and sell them. So, what did you think of their proposal?"

Madison shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, my Pet let me tell you what I think. This could be a lot of fun and a chance to live one of many of our fantasies while getting paid to do it. But money is not the issue here. Your safety is. Baby what would happen if any of the people that see your DVD's become obsessed with you. "

"They would come after me... wouldn't they?" she said as her face turned ghostly white.

"Don't worry about that my Pet, others might want a piece of you, but my job will always be to protect you. So, I think I might be able to work something out. They can make the films under my direction and they cannot be released until we have made a home somewhere else and moved someplace far away. I think I can get the contract set up so we can do this. But I want you to learn how to protect yourself just in case," Rocky added. "What do you say, my Porn Star Princess Pet?"

"Yes Master" she said with a devilish gleam in her eye. The idea of being Rocky's porn star sent chills through her and butterflies of anticipation in her belly. She was really glad this was his idea too, because she would have jumped at the chance to show off in bondage films, but with Rocky in it she wanted everything this proposal had to offer.

Two days later Rocky and Madison went down to the courthouse and got married. Rocky produced a six-caret diamond ring that shocked her when he slid it on her finger. She missed the crowd and being the center of attention, but he promised her a renewal of vows ceremony in a few weeks. They are married now, but the party will be later.

---------

Rocky spent the next couple of weeks hammering out an iron clad contract with a lot of penalty clauses in it. Basically, if the DVD distributors didn't follow through on any of their obligations, he had the ability to keep one or all of the proposed DVDs, or just cancel the entire contract.

The creative rights for everything with the DVD resided with him and he would fund the production of the DVDs. Rocky would hire and pay the crew, set builders, and anyone else they needed to create the DVDs. All of the production costs would be reimbursed before anyone received any profit. The two gentlemen did offer their editing staff to help in the post-production phases, and he thought that was a good idea. However, in the contract he was allowed to choose whatever he wanted.

There were several other hard stipulations:

1. The only two lead actors in these productions are Madison and Rocky. Madison is his and no one will touch her but him. When he told her the stipulation she cried again and snuggled into his arms.

2. They committed to two DVDs, with the option to do others on an individual basis if they wanted.

3. Neither Madison's nor his names would appear on any of the credits, only their pseudonyms. All contractual language would only reference a dummy production company that he set up and be hidden behind multiple layers of corporations.

4. Madison would get half a million dollars per DVD and she would get 10% of the gross profit after all production costs were accounted for. Actually, in the contract he had a breakdown of the projected costs, so he figured that after the sales of over $3 million, all of the production costs in some tidy profits would be accounted for. The rest would be gravy.

5. Madison and Rocky would retain all master copies of the DVDs and would get weekly reports on production runs of the DVD and any streaming of the films. Plus, the ability to audit all books.

6. The last stipulation was the one they had the most problems with during negotiations. At first, he wanted none of the DVDs released until Madison and Rocky had moved somewhere far away where people couldn't find them. They eventually settled on three months after the last of the two committed DVDs was produced. If they wanted to do some of the optional DVDs, they had to at least have them shot and in the postproduction phase before the release of the first two. Bottom line, Madison's safety is more important to Rocky than any amount of money, fame, or movies.

Throughout this whole process he kept worrying that he was overlooking something and his precious Pet would somehow wind up being hurt. She has brought love to his wounded heart and shown him that he can love. Rocky couldn't risk losing her love or have anything happen to Madison, she is too precious.

Madison never thought of safety or anything except showing off in front of having thousands of ogling eyes, sweating palms, and drooling mouths. For her this was the chance of a lifetime and every minute her anticipation grew even more. Even her impending wedding party didn't excite her as much as the thought of being a naked, sexy, devilish, porn star showing the world just how gorgeous and carnal she could be. Just thinking about the thousands of guys getting woodies watching her videos kept her in a constant state of pleasurable desire.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers