Modified Adverts Ch. 07

Story Info
Jason had a gym session with Coach Galdot.
19.4k words
4.54
4.4k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers

Summary: Jason Atkins was a 18-year-old freshman in college. Using his knowledge, he modified the ads and media programs consumed by college students and teachers, including his own Mother and sister. This story chronicled the women's gradual change, without anyone realizing.

In this chapter, Jason visited Coach Galdot early in the morning for an exercise session.

****************************************************************************************

Nurse Kurilenko

Our college nurse was Helga Kurilenko. Ms Kurilenko used to be just a boring, regular-looking nurse in college. Until she got influenced by my modified content. Adopting the latest fashion trend, she had become more popular amongst the students, particularly male students.

Nurse Kurilenko discarded her old boring nurse uniform for something more modern. Her new uniform was a short white nurse dress. The dress revealed her legs and thighs, which were a sight to marvel at. The hemline was so short, the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out everytime she walks, earning lots of stares from the male students. She complemented her attire with a pair of white six-inch fuck-me-stilettos.

Her dress had a front zip. Nurse Kurilenko left it unzipped all the way down to her bellybutton. Her braless tits bounced seductively with every movement of her body. Her nipples were clearly outlined through the thin material of the dress.

I often feigned some muscle aches just so I could have a reason to visit the medical room and stare lecherously at her body. Her legs were so mesmerizing, I spent most of my time staring at them, especially when she casually crossed them while sitting down, allowing her dress to ride up even further above her thighs. Or when she bent over to search for items in the drawer. I so desperately wanted to know the colour of her panties, I sometimes lowered my head, hoping for a good upskirt view. If Nurse Kurilenko caught me staring (which I think she definitely did), she didn't say anything. If anything, she sometimes bent even lower, trying to find a file located deep in the back of the drawer.

Her movement caused her very short dress to ride up her ass, revealing the bottom half of her seductive booty, and subsequently, the colour and design of her tiny panties.

Nurse Kurilenko's fashion change had resulted in an increase of students visit to the medical room. Not that she was complaining. In fact, Ms Kurilenko was more than happy to attend to the students, who were mostly men.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Mom and Cecilia

After dinner, it was time to continue our lesson, where Mom taught us about the anatomy of women's private parts, and how women masturbate. We sat at the couch, eagerly waiting. Mom came over and handed me a cloth soaked in warm water.

"Mommy is pretty sure you're going to umm...... lose control at least a few times during the lesson. So when you do, use the warm cloth to cleanup. It's more comfortable for you and your umm....... member."

Mom casually removed her nightie. She had become more comfortable in undressing in the presence of her son and daughter. She spread her legs wide, so Anna and I could have unobstructed views from left and right of her.

"Now, the most sensitive spot is the clitoris, or clit." Mom used fingers from her right hand to pull her clit hood upwards to reveal her sensitive clit. "But always remember, the entire area is also very sensitive. By touching any part of the vulva, it can stimulate and arouse us."

Mom slid her fingers from below the clit, all the way down to the perineum, the tiny area between her pussy and her asshole, to show us the general area of her vulva.

"This area is the Labia Majora. And these two, are the Labia Minora." Mom used her fingers to spread her naked pussy while explaining the anatomy to us.

"The Labia Minora are not just for show. They are also tender and very sensitive. Anna, why don't you have a feel?" Mom took Anna's hand and brought her fingers onto her pussy lips, gliding her fingers along her lips so her daughter could feel the tenderness of her Mom's pussy.

I watched my sister gliding her fingers up and down Mom's nether lips. I could feel my cock grow hard, until the point where it was pushing against my boxers and I felt uncomfortable. I took off my boxers and let release my erection, being stark naked in front of my Mom and my sister. Just like I've been doing for the past few nights.

Mom glanced over and stared at my dick, which happened to be aiming at her. It throbbed a little. Mom glanced up at me. "Jason, would you like to feel Mommy's vagina as well?"

I nodded my head excitedly. Mom giggled at my response.

"Come, sit next to Mommy." She patted seductively at the spot next to her.

At the same time, Anna was still exploring Mom's pussy. She had pried open her entrance with a few fingers. With her index finger, she curiously pushed softly into Mom's entrance, eliciting a very sexual moan from Mom.

"OOOOHhhhhh.............."

"MMMMmmmm....... Annaaa....... You finger is inside Mommy......"

"But...... oohhh.... You might wanna get your finger a little bit wetter before you continue. Here....." Mom took Anna's hand, placed her fingers between her labia lips, and began sliding them up and down, coating them in her juices.

"OOOOhhhhh......." Mom rolled her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her daughter's fingers pleasuring her entrance.

Anna continued to move her fingers, coating them in her mother's precum. Mom moaned unabashedly, unable to control herself.

"Is this enough, Mom?" Anna lifted her fingers to show Mom. They were coated in a thick layer of transparent liquid. Mom took one quick look and nodded her head.

"Yessss.... That's enough. Now try again." Mom spread her legs even more, aiming her hips at Anna, inviting her back into her privates. This time, Anna pushed two digits into Mom.

"OOOOOHHHhhhh......... yeeeesssss......." Mom groaned in delight.

The living hall was filled with the wet squishing sounds of Anna pumping her fingers in and out of Mom's soaked pussy.

"AAAHHhhhh...... Anna...... ssss..... stop.... Stop....." Mom struggled to speak.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Anna was surprised.

"No, honey. I'd love for you to continue to fu....... Umm...... explore Mommy's pussy, but your brother needs a chance to learn as well. Why don't you umm...... try it on yourself, so Jason can fuc........ explore Mommy?"

Anna sat down and spread her legs. She worked her fingers on her own pussy, eager to get it wet.

"It's your turn now, Jason. Just..... just follow what Anna just did to Mommy..... and uhh..... yeah.... I can take it. Just umm..... explore, and umm..... just feel...." Mom struggled to put her thoughts into words. It was obvious that her mind was drowning in lust.

I dropped to my knees between Mom's spread legs. She used both her hands to spread her naked pussy for me, eagerly waiting for me to penetrate her.

I coated my fingers in her juices, and slowly pushed in. Mom's pussy was warm and tight, yet slippery. I sank two digits in easily.

"AAAAhhhhhhh........ yyyeeessss......" Mom moaned.

"OOOhhh.... Ohhhh...... ooohhhh...... harder...... pleaseeee......." Mom begged me in between her moans. Her hands were busy squeezing her breasts, kneading them in all directions. It was such an erotic sight.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I lost control.

Without warning, I ejaculated.

Fresh hot jizz shot out from my tip. It flew upwards in an arc and landed on Mom's naked body. The second and third shot followed soon after, fast.

I grabbed my cock with my left hand and started stroking it hard, desperate to prolong my orgasm. It felt so good.

A few more shots escaped my dick, painting more white streaks onto Mom's body. As I felt my orgasm coming to an end, a horny thought began to fill my mind. Without thinking further, I withdrew my fingers from Mom's soaking wet pussy. I rose up, aimed my cock right at Mom's entrance. And I kept stroking.

Jets of cum continued to spew out, albeit less powerful. The fresh ropes of sperm coated my Mom's pussy in a thick coat of white.

"OOOHHhhh..... yeeesss.... Moorrreee......" Mom felt my hot cum covering her pussy. In response, she spread her legs further, thrusted her hips forward towards me, begging for more cum from her son. Through the thick layer of my cum, I could see Mom's pussy muscles spasming, opening and closing her entrance repeatedly. The motion somehow pushed my cum inside her, sort of accepting my offering.

I was still ejaculating when Mom moved her hips. My next shot landed at her anal entrance, coating it white as well. After a few more shots, my orgasm came to an end. Mom lowered down her hips onto the couch, her legs still spread wide.

I stared at her pussy, still covered in my fresh cum. An idea suddenly formed in my head. Without thinking, i pushed two of my fingers back inside her pussy, and began finger-fucking her again. My fresh hot cum made the job easier. It acted as lube, enabling me to finger-fuck my Mom much faster.

"Whh... what..... ooohhh!!!!!...... ooohhhhh...... aaah..... aaahhhhh..... yyyyeeeesss....... Yyeeeeessss...... ooohhhh....." At first, Mom was confused. But once she realized what was going on, she began enjoying it.

"Don't stop...... Mommy's cumming..... Mommy's cumming!!!!!! You're gonna make Mommy cum!!!!" Mom begged. I began to thrust my fingers faster.

"AAAAHHHHhhhhh........ aaahhhh...... aaaaahhhhh..... oooohhhhh...... oooohhhh......"

Mom came loudly without shame. Her pussy muscles spasmed, squeezing and releasing my fingers repeatedly. I felt fresh hot liquid flowing out, drenching my hand in it.

I finger-fucked Mom through her orgasm, prolonging it as long as I could. When the orgasm ended, I carefully withdrew my fingers. I watched Mom laying motionless on the couch, trying to catch her breath.

I made Mom cum with my fingers. I felt a little proud at my achievement.

"Well..... umm.... that was intense. Thank you, Jason." Mom smiled at me.

"You came a lot, Jason. Such a mess you made." Mom giggled while looking at my discharge. I didn't think she was mad. She sounded like she was merely teasing, and in fact she was amazed at what she saw.

"You need to learn how to control your orgasms, Jason. But that's another lesson for another day. For now, since you've just orgasmed, I guess you're not so trigger-happy anymore. That means we can continue our learning session without anymore.... interruptions *giggle*."

"Now, as you can see, this entire area is sensitive. Make the right moves, and it will have a positive effect on women, exactly like what just happened to Mommy."

"I think it's time to try something different. Anna, would you like to explore your brother's body parts?"

"Sure! I'd love to! But Mom, will Jason have another similar accident?" Anna asked.

"Mommy doesn't think so. Usually, after men ejaculated, they tend to last much longer before their next orgasm. But Jason is still quite young, he is able to recover much faster. Mommy doesn't know if that affects his ability to last longer before cu... orgasming."

"Jason, can you switch seats with Mom, so it'll be easier for me." Anna asked.

Mom moved over and I took her seat at the center. The moment I sat down, Anna grabbed my half-erect shaft and began stroking, I hadn't even cleaned it yet. It was covered in my own cum.

"OOOHhhhh...." I groaned at Anna's hand movements. I was still sensitive, and she was a little rough, so I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Anna, be careful. Jason is still very sensitive after his orgasm. He's uncomfortable." Mom warned.

Anna slowed down her hand movements. She began softly caressing my dick, touching it all over but very tenderly. Her other hand joined in and began caressing my crown head. Her touches were soft and comforting.

"AAAhhhhh...." I moaned softly. It was much more bearable.

"That's good, Anna. Touch him softly and tenderly. Give him just enough to feel it, but not too much to lose control. We need to train Jason to be able to handle stimulations on his organ, so he can last much longer before ejaculating."

I laid still, enjoying my sister's soft caress on my member.

"Jason, why don't you explore Anna's body? I think it's time for you to learn more about your sister's body. You should get used to it so you can last much longer when you're with her." Did Mom just hinted she's fine with me being intimate with my sister regularly???!!! My dick grew harder at the thought.

I reached across and gently cupped her breast with my left hand. Anna smiled at my touch.

"Go ahead. Feel me up, brother."

With Mom watching intently, I squeezed Anna's tits, feeling its firmness. I explored all over it, not forgetting to feel her sensitive nipples.

Anna responded to my touch by moaning softly. Her hands were still busy pleasuring my cock. I added my other hand to explore her other breast. My hot sister reacted positively to my hands molesting her breasts. She moaned constantly at my touch, her hands on my erection becoming frantic, sort of reflecting her body becoming more aroused.

"Careful, Anna. Your brother is still a little sensitive." Mom reached over from my other side, placing her hand on my cock, slowing down my sister's exploration.

To reach over, Mom had to press her body onto me from behind. I could feel her pointy nipples on my back. I moaned at the contact. Mom giggled. She began lightly sliding her body upwards repeatedly, so her nipples grazed my back, giving me a unique kind of pleasure.

"OOHhhhh ffuuuuccckkkk......" I couldn't control myself and groaned loudly. I reached behind me and grabbed Mom's ass.

"OOhhhh.... What's the matter, sweetie? Enjoying Mommy's touch?" Mom asked me teasingly.

"YYYeeesss....." My mind was filled with arousal, so much so I couldn't respond properly. I squeezed her ass cheeks a few times as a response, hoping she knew I was enjoying every single moment of it.

"AAahhh....... Jason, why don't you concentrate on exploring your sister's body for now? You can play with Mommy's ass later tonight." Mom suggested teasingly.

I responded by releasing my hand and resumed molesting my hot sister's soft tits, much to her delight.

Using her hands, Mom guided Anna to pleasure my cock at a more reasonable pace, alternating between stroking and caressing. With four hands on my cock, the pleasure I felt was uniquely intense.

From Anna's breasts, I moved my hands downwards, intending to explore my sister's hot snatch. Anna knew what I wanted. She willingly opened her legs, offering me easy access. She moaned loudly when my fingers traced her pussy lips. I teased her at the entrance, until her pussy began leaking steadily. I applied pressure onto her entrance, indicating my intentions. Anna caught on. She changed her posture so she could spread her legs wider comfortably. She placed her naked snatch right in front of my fingers and nodded her head.

I slowly pushed my digits in.

"AAAHHHhhh........ yyyeeeesssss...... so gooooood......." Anna responded with lust.

I steadily pumped my fingers in and out, slowly exploring her inner walls. I could feel her pussy leaking more precum, soaking my fingers and my wrist.

In the meantime, Anna was still exploring my hard cock. Her mind was barely functional because of my finger-fucking, but at least she could stroke my dick up and down repeatedly. Mom helped as well. She had one hand massaging both my testicles. Her other hand gently explored my crown, pleasuring me just enough for me to continue leaking precum out from the tip.

Mom expertly used her fingers to pleasure the sensitive area just underneath my crown head. She knew how to get me excited quickly. At the same time, she was still pressing her back onto mine and sliding upwards, using her soft breasts and hard nipples to tease my back.

Needless to say, I was moaning the loudest.

My fingers thrusting into Anna repeatedly was beginning to gain results. Anna had begun to breath heavily. Her moans were becoming louder gradually. Her precum was leaking constantly.

I increased the pace of my assault, fucking her relentlessly.

"Oh god..... oh god.... I'm cumming..... I'm cumming..... cumming!!!!!"

I maintained my thrusting speed. Anna was almost there.

"Ohhhh FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH....... AAAAHHHHH....... AAAAAHHHH........ OOOOHHHH....... OOOOHHHHH......... AAAAHHHHH........ AAAHHHHHH....... OOOHHHHH........ AAAAHHHHH..... AAAaaaahhhh...... aaaahhhhh...... aaaahhhhh...... aaaaahhhhhhh........"

I continued to finger-fuck my hot sister throughout her orgasm, trying to prolong it as long as I could. Her screams were music to my ears. Her inner pussy muscles squeezed and released my fingers repeatedly. It made me wished those walls were squeezing against my hard cock, as I pounded my sister into orgasm. I knew it the feeling was going to be incredible.

Anna's orgasm finally subsided. I slowly withdrew my fingers. My entire hand was drenched in fresh warm pussy juice. Anna laid down onto the couch, trying to catch her breath.

Throughout the entire orgasm, Mom watched intently from behind me. She rested her head on my shoulder. Both her hands caressed my cock.

Mom and I waited patiently for Anna to regain her strength. Mom continued to pleasure my phallus, making sure I stayed hard erect. I reached behind and squeezed Mom's ass in appreciation.

Anna did regain enough strength to sit up. By then, Mom had pleasured my cock to the brink of orgasm. I was few strokes away from orgasming and she knew it.

"Anna, why don't you go get cleaned up and go to bed? Mommy still need to finish up with your brother." Anna nodded, still too weak to speak.

"Jason, just lay back, and enjoy, okay? Mommy's gonna make you cum. A little gratitude from Mommy, since you made Mommy cum so hard earlier." Mom whispered seductively into my ear. I merely nodded, too aroused to reply.

Mom took the cloth soaked in warm water and covered my crown head. From behind, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Without thinking, I reached down and squeezed her thighs.

"Ooohhhh.... You naughty boy.... You like touching Mommy's legs, don't you?" Mom whispered.

"YYYeeesss......" I was too horny to think, so I told the truth, and continued squeezing them.

Mom wrapped her hands around my cock and began massaging it. She used a combination of techniques, one hand stroking the shaft from base to top repeatedly, the other hand massaged the mushroom head, sending pleasure spikes to my mind.

"Oooohhh... ooohhhhh..... oooohhhh......" I could feel my orgasm approaching. There was no turning back. I thrusted my hips upwards, fucking her hands, desperate for more pleasure.

"Cum. Cum for Mommy." Mom whispered teasingly into my ear.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!........"

I came so hard I saw stars. My mind was filled with the pleasure of ejaculation. Nothing else mattered.

In my lustful mind, I could vaguely feel my Mom's hands on my cock, stroking it relentlessly as I was cumming, prolonging my orgasm.

After a long blissful period, my orgasm came to an end. My dick randomly jerked a few times, trying to spurt out the remaining cum. Although tired, I opened my eyes to survey the scene.

Mom was busy cleaning my cock with another new warm cloth. The one which covered my crown head earlier was thoroughly soaked with my fresh cum, which Mom had set aside. I watched lazily as Mom tried to wipe clean any residue of my fresh sperm. After she wiped the area clean, she held me in a lover's hug, sharing her body warmth with me while she waited for me to regain my strength.

Jason_T
Jason_T
139 Followers