Modified Adverts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason_T
Jason_T
141 Followers

The camera recorded the women playing a few shots. The women showed their skills, running all over the court to return the ball. They spread their legs for a wider stance, before swinging their racket to return the ball. The entire movement caused their tiny little skirt to flip upwards, revealing everything underneath for the camera. The women players wore tiny little sheer thongs. The gusset material covered their pussies, but they still could be seen through the transparent material. The camera captured many such moments.

The coach was seen teaching a new female student. He stood behind the girl. His erection was visible via his white shorts. He guided the lady on how to move her body to maximize her swing power. He held the lady's wrist with one hand. His other hand went below her skirt and pressed into her half-naked pussy, intending to help move the lady's body. His middle finger subtly pushed in-between her pussy lips, disappearing into her entrance. The tiny skirt helped partially conceal the interaction. He gently stepped forward, pressing his hips into hers, his erection leading the way into her ass.

Next, the coach guided the lady to bend at her waist to prepare for a swing. He moved his hand from her pussy to squeeze her inner thigh, guiding her to widen her foot stance. His hands travelled up and down her inner thighs, squeezing them as he went along.

Through a voice-over, the coach explained how he made sure his students warmed up their bodies properly before every training session. He explained the importance of proper form, which helped reduce injuries and improve performance. The most effective training method was hands-on guiding, which the coach was demonstrating with the female player.

"It is very important for all my players to bond as a team. My method of coaching encourages intimacy between the coach and the players. It helps develop trust between us, so the players feel more comfortable in our presence, allowing us to guide them."

The female reporter in charge of this segment had changed into a tennis outfit similar to the team. The tight-fitting outfit molded to her tight curvy figure like a second layer of skin. She followed the coach's instructions for proper stance. Once again, the coach pressed his hard, throbbing erection into the reporter's ass. With his hand on her pussy and his middle finger penetrating her, he guided her slowly.

The reporter was fairly new to tennis, so understandably she made a lot of rookie mistakes. The coach patiently taught her, using his hips to push her ass into the correct position. If it wasn't for his shorts, they might as well be fucking on camera with all the visible grinding and hip-thrusting. The lady's little skirt and miniscule panties were the only outfit stopping the coach from pushing into her hole.

Next, the coach guided the reporter on how to serve overhead. He took a few steps backwards to watch her, his dick diamond hard and throbbing visibly.

The female reporter threw the ball above her head and hit it over the net. While serving the ball, she moved her entire body. Her breasts bounced delightfully, one of her nipples slipped into view through the deep-V neckline of her shirt. The skirt lifted up, but didn't fall back down properly. Her crotch could be seen on camera, her vulva barely covered by a tiny patch of thong panties. The gusset material wedged into her pussy, her pink pussy lips clearly displayed.

But by now, it was normal to see nudity on camera.

"Nice serve. But it can be improved. Here, let me show you." The coach praised the reporter, then he offered some tips to her. His hands reached between her legs to grab her inner thighs. He gave it a little push to guide the reporter into a wider stance. He knelt down to further inspect her thighs. His face was mere inches away from her almost-naked pussy. He brought his other hand onto her inner thigh as well, lightly pushing her into the correct posture. He gave both thighs a good squeeze, telling her to use her thigh muscles to hold herself steady.

Satisfied, the coach then slowly moved his hands upwards, his palm opened and flat on her thigh, feeling her muscles. As he arrived at her crotch, he did not slow down. He boldly brought his fingers to make contact with her exposed pussy lips. He applied more pressure, so when his hands went past the mid-point, he caused her pussy to open up, revealing the bright pink colour of her inner pussy. He seemed to slow down his inspection, his fingers trailing across her pussy agonizingly slow, offering the camera more time into her sacred entrance.

The reporter's pussy was covered in a layer of clear liquid, a sign of her arousal. Her pussy was stretched wide enough to offer a peak into her dark pussy hole, mysterious yet tempting.

Slowly, the coach's fingers traced past her vagina. He moved his fingers very slowly, making sure each finger made maximum contact with the labia lips, pushing them aside as far as he could before it returned to its original position. Then, his next finger moved in to push it aside again. The coach's thumb was the last to make contact with the lips. He slowed down his exploration even more, using his thumb to collect the transparent precum which was leaking out from the reporter's pussy, and spread them all over her vagina, making sure he didn't miss any spot.

The coach stood up and made another visual inspection. Then, he grabbed the hemline the short skirt, and lifted it all the way up, intending to inspect the posture of the reporter's hips. Her bald vagina, thanks to the pushed-aside thong, was once again shown on camera in full detail.

"That looks better," the coach released the reporter's skirt. It fell back down, but it got stuck mid-way. It did not cover her pussy.

"Now, let's adjust your ribs." The coach placed his hands on the sides of her upper body and travelled up and down a few times slowly. Whenever his hands came in contact with her breasts, he would glide the palm over the center of her mammaries and gave them a good hard squeeze, before continuing with his inspection.

"Good. Remember to lift up to your toes when you swing." The reporter raised her feet.

"Go higher."

The reporter lifted higher, with the help of the coach's hands on her ribs. His hands, cupping her breast from below, pushed her breasts upwards to encourage her to lift higher. In doing so, he pushed the reporter's crop top upwards, revealing more of her breasts and almost exposing her nipples.

"Very good. Now arch your back and raise your racket."

The reporter lifted her racket above her head. The coach, with both his hands still groping her breasts, leaned into her, guiding her to arch backwards. In doing so, she inadvertently pushed her hips forward, coming directly in contact with the coach's very evident erection.

"Remember to lift your knee up. It will give you more power for your swing." The coach, now with his erection pushed up against the reporter's pussy, grabbed her left thigh with his right hand and lifted it, bringing it to his side. His left hand reached behind and grabbed her ass, pulling her crotch deeper into his.

If this wasn't a tennis practice, it would've looked like the two of them were fucking each other while standing up. The reporter's left leg instinctively wrapped around the coach's thigh. Her crop top had lifted up way above her orbs, she was now topless. Both mammaries were pressed flat onto the coach's chest.

While maintaining this sexually suggestive stance, the coach explained:

"We must always remember to act as matured adults during coaching. As I have just demonstrated, we are always in very close and intimate physical contact with the players all the time. We must learn to get used to the situation. If we feel embarrassed or awkward about the situation, then the players would feel the same way, but much more obvious. It would have a negative impact on them."

"That is why I always tell everyone, both coaches and players, to always be matured and professional during training sessions. There is nothing wrong with close physical contact, it's just part of the training process."

The coach released the female reporter and asked her to try serving again. On the tip of his erection, there was a huge wet spot, a layer of transparent liquid. It was the reporter's pussy juice on his crotch. The reporter did serve correctly, hitting the ball with a more powerful swing, proving that intimate physical contact was indeed crucial as part of training for improvement.

In a voiceover, the coach mentioned it was a few players from the female team who convinced him to come over to coach them, poaching him from his previous job.

"They told me about this new trend, where female teams should be coached by men, and male teams should be coached by females. Studies have shown significant improvement in performance through this new coaching method.

At first, I declined. But I must say, the players were....... very convincing. The offer was very tempting, and they promised to fulfill all my ...... needs.

I must say, the team did show improvement in their performance. I'm glad I accepted the offer."

For the third interview, the same female reporter interviewed the female coach of a college male swim team. The female coach wore the exact same swimsuit worn by the female swim team. It was the latest design - a variation of a slingshot bikini.

It was a halter-neck design, with tiny strings coming down both sides of her neck. The strings widened into two tiny triangular patches, which were only wide enough to cover her nipples, but left her tits exposed, as well as large portions of her dark areolas. Beneath the nipples, each triangular patch had two strings travelling down her almost-naked body, one to the back and one to the front.

Between the coach's legs, the strings converged to form a tiny inverted triangular patch, which was barely wide enough to cover her clit, which was erect and clearly outlined through the thin material. Moving down, the inverted triangular patch immediately reduced to a tiny string, travelling down her naked pussy lips, wedged deep inside her.

On her back, the strings which extended from the front converged just above her butt crack. They merged into one tiny string, which wedged deep into her practically-naked ass.

From a short distance away, one might be confused to think the coach was naked from behind.

The male swim team had new swim trunks as well. They consisted of a very stretch spandex speedo thongs. The new swim trunk had a triangular patch at the front, but it was only enough to cover a man's crown head. Whenever the men had erections, their member would push the trunks away from their body. The triangular patch would still cover their crown head, but the entire length of their thick phallus with vines were visible, uncovered for all to see.

The woman coach promoted the benefits of the new swimsuit to the female reporter. They reduced friction from water flow.

"During swimming, it was normal for my swimsuit to be out of position and reveal my private parts. The same goes to my team. This happens in every competition. It's no big deal, I simply readjust it back, and I encouraged my boys to do the same. Exposing ourselves to our team simply means we were being very honest to each other. There was no barrier between us."

"One thing I did notice was they gained a lot of confidence through training, especially the men. Once they got past the embarrassment of nudity, their true self began to emerge. They could focus more easily. I tried to keep myself open to them, to let them know I am always available to them at all times.

"As you can see, almost all of my team are walking around with visible erections. I am pointing this out because we found out male erections were simply one of the many side effects of my new training methods. My team has shown significant improvement ever since I started coaching them. Therefore, erections were expected and allowed. Besides, if you've watched any recent high level swimming competitions, you'd notice quite a number of visible erections as well. This is because they are using the same training methods as we are now."

The reporter followed the coach as she walked into the mens' locker room. Inside, most of the male swimmers were naked. The coach, still wearing her obscene swimsuit, casually chat with her male swimmers. Most of the men were either hard erect or half-erect. One of the men appeared from behind the coach. He wanted to turn and walk past both ladies. But the corridor wasn't wide enough. When he turned, his hard erection came in contact with the coach's naked ass. The rigid shaft pressed into the coach's derriere, before escaping it with a visible bounce. The coach turned to see who it was. The man merely smiled and nodded his head. The coach playfully spanked his ass, and gave him a mischievous grin, before continuing the interview.

Intimate physical contact was very common now.

The coach brought the interviewer to one of the men, who was leaning on the lockers, browsing his phone. Upon seeing the coach approaching, he stood up straight, hands behind his back. He was naked, his hard cock pointing forward menacingly. The coach stood right in front of him in an authoritative posture. Legs spread apart, hands on her hips, chest thrusted forward.

"This is my newest team member, Danny. How are you feeling today, Danny?"

When the coach stood confidently in front of Danny, the bottom of the video captured the moment when her legs were spread at both sides of Danny's naked erection. The mushroom head came in contact with her pussy lips, partially penetrating her.

"Very good, coach. Your new training methods are very effective." Danny replied.

"Danny has been improving steadily." The coach turned to inform the reporter. Then she turned back to Danny.

"I know my training methods are different, they are much more physically demanding. But it's for your own good. You need to deliver results for the team, so I have the responsibility to prep you so you can discharge your energy at full power when needed."

"This is my base. I have rules which you need to follow. Always remember that when you plunge in and out of my base. Play by the rules, and you get to play with me. Otherwise, you're not allowed in my bases anymore. Remember, it's my duty to service your needs and train you on how to control your discharge. It's your duty to keep up with my pace and, when the time cums, you must thrust your body and discharge your full energy."

"Of course, coach." Danny stood still during coach's lecture. The coach gave him a stern stare. Danny looked down, directly at the point where his mushroom head penetrated the hot coach's coochie. The penetration happened at the bottom of the frame, so viewers could still see Danny's erection growing harder and throbbing more frequently, gradually penetrating more and more into the coach. Soon, the entire cockhead went inside her pussy, pushing aside the tiny dental string of the coach's slingshot bikini. Her clit peeked out from the tiny triangular patch, hard erect and glistening under the light, proof of the coach's arousal.

Towards the bottom edge of the frame, the camera captured the coach standing on her tip-toes. This implied the coach intentionally raised her height so her new student Danny could penetrate her pussy easily and more subtly. This interaction was not explored, but the viewers definitely caught it, and they would believe it was fairly normal for coaches and students to have sexually intimate physical contact, including sexual penetration. It was expected and considered normal under the new style of sports training.

The coach continued to lecture Danny while ignoring the physically intimate contact between them. She did not step away, opted to let Danny continue penetrating her. At one point, Danny's hard phallus throbbed visibly on camera. In response, coach's pussy squeezed back, giving more pleasure to Danny. Her pussy walls contracted obviously on camera. In response, Danny's cock penetrated deeper into his sexy coach's private entrance. His entire crown head had disappeared into his coach's pussy, and now his shaft was gradually penetrating deeper and deeper.

"I expect a lot from you, Danny. A lot more than what you've given so far. So you better be prepared for tomorrow's session. I need you to be in and out of my pool over and over again. It'll be very intense. You'll have to harden yourself, control your pace, learn how to last until the end of session, where you will release all your saved-up energy over a few powerful thrusts. Be prepared for these kinds of intense training sessions if you want to keep coming into my bases to learn how to last longer in my pool."

"I need every member in my team to thrust hard at all times, be prepared to come and discharge their energy at a moment's notice. Is that clear?"

Danny nodded silently. He was still staring at the point where his cock penetrated his coach's naked pussy.

He looked up at the coach. His motion caused his hips to move forward. Another inch of his cock was pushed into the coach's vagina.

"Yes, coach. Don't worry, I will come whenever you need me to. I am committed to follow your instructions. I am aware of a few things which need work:

I will try my best to improve my hip and crotch muscles, so I will be able to thrust more powerful everytime.

I will also learn to control my body, so I can prolong my performance and last until the very end, where I will release all my energy for a satisfactory finish.

Also, I will try my best to learn how to increase the amount of energy release at the end. I hope one day, you will be satisfied with my thrusting power and my energy release into your pool.

You've been very helpful in guiding me. I won't let you down." Danny slowly stepped back, dislodging his cock from the coach's tight pussy. As soon as his hard erection left the tight confines of delightful pussy, it sprung up and hit his own stomach, before settling back on its default position, pointing upwards at an angle. The entire crown head was covered in a thick layer of transparent liquid, no doubt it was the coach's pussy juice mixed with Danny's precum.

When Danny's dick sprung up, droplets of the arousal mixture flew everywhere. A lot of them hit the coach's stomach. Some went higher and landed on her nearly-naked breasts.

"You have to be prepared to deal with young adults and their attitudes. This new generation is totally different from previous young adults. You can't be embarrassed or intimidated by their adult-like physical attributes. They are stepping into societies as new adults. I am here to teach them the basics of how to behave as an adult. And so I have to be approachable to them. It is my duty to socialize with them and earn their trust. And one of the fastest way to earn trust is to be comfortable with their physical bodies and our own as well." The coach turned around and briefed the reporter.

"As you can see, there are a lot of embarrassing situations which will happen on a daily basis. We just have to get used to the new normal, shrug it off, and concentrate on our training. These young adults, they have the energy. They are willing to thrust and come as much as we want them to. We just need to guide them, educate them on how to control their thrusting power, so they can last longer before releasing their pent-up energy for an epic finish."

While the coach was explaining, the camera casually panned down, the entire screen filled with her breasts, decorated in droplets of the mixture of Danny's precum and her own. Her orbs rose and fell naturally, following her breathing.

"These young adults have a lot of hormones. They don't know how to control them, so they are regularly on a hair trigger. During practice, it was common for them to lose control and release their energy earlier than expected. Most of the time, my body would be covered in their sweat and the fresh, warm remains of their energy release."

Jason_T
Jason_T
141 Followers