Modified Adverts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fourrrr....mmm....." I begun to struggle because of the conflict of emotions. I needed the strength to lift the barbell, but at the same time, my mind was flooded with sexual thoughts about my hot coach.

"Five....."

"Sssiiixxx...."

I continued to struggle. Then, I felt Coach Gladot reached her hands out from behind to help me support the barbell. But to do that, she had to lean forward and press her body onto my back.

I could feel Coach Galdot's hard nipples pressing into my back, and her breasts being squeezed flat around them.

"OOOHHhhhh...." I couldn't help but moan at the contact.

"You've got this, Jason. Keep going." Coach encouraged me.

And that was how I did my subsequent reps, with my hot coach pressed up against me, cockteasing me relentlessly.

"That's it, Jason. Harder..... harder....." Coach was trying to encourage me, but her words gave a very different meaning in my mind.

"Almost there, Jason. Almost there......" I was surprised I didn't just ejaculate on the spot.

Finally, I finished my rep. I carefully lowered the barbell to the ground and stood up. Coach Galdot was still pressed up against me from behind. She wrapped her hand around my chest, and rested her head onto my back, giving me a hug from behind.

"You did good, Jason." She spoke softly. And once again, my mind interpreted the words very differently. My erection agreed with me, throbbing a few times. Coach Galdot let go of her hug. Her fingers lightly traced my skin in a very sexual manner before lifting up. It left me wondering did Coach do that on purpose, or was I thinking too much?

It was Coach Galdot's turn. We went back to the lat machines. After adjusting the weights, Coach grabbed the pulldown bar and knelt down, facing me.

It was like a scene out of a porn video. My erection was directly in front of my coach's face. Her eyes focused on the tip, where my precum kept leaking. When it throbbed and the crown head jumped, her eyes followed it bouncing up and down.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Coach began to pull, testing the resistance.

"Jason, can you reach behind me and increase the weight? I feel like I can go harder." I could tell Coach struggled to divert her eyes to look at me when she was talking.

"Sure, Coach."

Without thinking much, I stepped forward towards my attractive coach, leaned over her knelt body to adjust the weights.

On this position, my phallus was next to her cheek. I could feel the softness of her skin pressed onto my shaft. Coach's face was pressed into my crotch. I could feel her breaths on the base of my shaft.

"Two more weights?"

"Yes," Coach Galdot replied with a hoarse voice. She nodded her head, her cheek rubbed repeatedly against my member.

I slowly retreated back. That was when I noticed a string of my precum was stuck to her face, from the edge of her right cheek near her right ear, until the corner of her lips. As my cock withdrew further, the transparent string of precum did not break. It formed a thin line which gradually grew longer. Coach's eyes followed the string curiously. Finally, it snapped. The residual precum stuck to her bottom lip. Without thinking, Coach Galdot extended her tongue and licked my precum, tasting it.

"MMMmmmmm......" I could hear a very soft moan coming from the Coach.

Coach got into position and began her rep.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

Coach counted her rep. Everytime she pulled the bar down and her head bowed down, I throbbed, hoping the bounce would be sufficient to make contact with her face.

"Four..."

"Five..."

"Six..."

With the way Coach moved, It looked like as if she was trying to aim my dick into her mouth with each rep.

"Seven..."

"Eight..."

"Nine..."

Coach Galdot began to tire. The weights were heavier than usual.

"Ten...."

Coach leaned her head into my crotch for support. In doing so, she rubbed her cheek on my shaft from tip to base. Her forehead was on my waist, her mouth was next to the base of my erection.

"Eleven...." I felt the vibrations of Coach's voice as she powered through her tiredness.

"Twelve..."

"Thirteen..."

"Fourteen..." I helped Coach with the last few reps. I wanted to remain in that position, with Coach being so close to my cock, but I knew I couldn't keep up the pretense for too long. She definitely felt my throbbing through her cheeks.

"Sixteennnn......" Coach finally completed her set. I helped her store the pulldown bar while she rested. She was still in the knelt position, her head in my crotch, breathing heavily.

When she had enough strength to move, Coach Galdot grabbed my ass and gave it a good hard squeeze, pulling herself away from me, but not without her cheek rubbing against the length of my phallus on the way out.

Next was barbell curl.

Within moments, Coach Galdot was set up and ready to begin. She placed heavier weights than usual.

"I'm feeling very motivated today" Coach smiled teasingly while staring blatantly at my erection.

She lifted the barbell and stood up, ready to go.

"Jason, can you help hold me steady? This is heavier than my usual weights so I need all the help I can get."

"Sure, Coach."

I stepped behind her, and held her hips, just above the curves of her bubbly ass. I tried not to be too obvious about my intentions, but my dick still ended up lightly grazing her butt, in the valley between her two cheeks. Coach breathed in heavily, so she definitely knew my member was touching her.

"One!!"

"Two!!"

"Three..."

Coach began her rep. Her body moved with her weightlifting, which was normal. But the movements pushed her ass back onto my shaft. My sensitive crown head nested comfortably between her valley, snuggling between the soft orbs of her derriere.

"Seven..."

"Eight..."

"Jason.... Help.... Lift..." Coach Galdot struggled as she asked me for help.

Immediately, I moved my hands forward to help Coach support the barbell.

"Thanks....." Coach thanked me, took a few breaths, before continuing with her rep.

"Nine..."

I continued to help support the barbell. In order for my hands to reach the barbells, I had to step forward. By now, my entire front body was pressed into Coach's back. I could smell the fragrance of shampoo on her hair, since my nose was just above her neck. Even her sweat smelled nice.

Down below, her ass was pressed into my naked hips. I could feel the wonderful softness of her firm cheeks against my crotch. In my haste to step forward, my diamond-hard cock led the way, and slipped through between Coach Galdot's thighs. It was now nestled between her thighs.

I could feel Coach Galdot's pussy lips just above my phallus, not far from the base. My cock had split open her lips, and they parted evenly, coating my dick with some of her precum.

Coach Galdot tried to continued her rep. I helped to support her. But as I realized the intimate position we were in, it was very difficult to concentrate.

"Twelve...... ooohhh....."

"Thirteen..... mmm....."

Coach Galdot was also facing difficulty in concentrating. She struggled visibly to lift the barbell. Her moans could be interpreted as she was tired, but the tone was sexual enough for me to know Coach was definitely aroused. As she continued her rep, her body movements became more pronounced. I could feel movements from her hips.

Her pussy lips began to slide back and forth on my cock.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to send jolts of pleasure to my mind and the tip of my erection. In response, I began to push my hips to match her movements, so I could feel more pleasure on my cock.

Both of us moaned loudly.

Approaching the end of the set, our movements were becoming more blatant. I could feel my dick being covered in a warm layer of Coach's precum. I was blatantly sliding my member along her labia lips, splitting them open. I pulled back as far as i could. When I thrusted, I pushed into her ass, pressing them flat.

Finally, Coach Galdot completed her set. She had to bent down to place the barbell on the floor. As she bent her upper body, she kept her ass pressed into my hips. I could feel her bum rotating with her body movements. Without thinking, I placed both my hands on her hips, not to hold her steady, but to pull her ass deeper into me.

Coach slowly rotated back up. We stood in silence as both of us tried to catch our breaths. I rested my head on her shoulder. My hands were still grabbing her hips in a sexual manner. My hard erection was still splitting her vagina lips open, constantly throbbing with desire.

Coach placed both her hands over mine, interlacing our fingers. She held my hands, but didn't move them, implying she allowed me to enjoy pressing her ass into me, and my dick being so close to her pussy entrance.

I lost track of time as we stood still, our breaths slowly returning to normal. However, I became more and more aroused. As I came to my senses, I slowly began to step backwards, releasing Coach from my grip.

Coach released her hands, but instead of stepping forward, she reached behind and began tracing her fingers very lightly on my legs. She began tracing above my knees, slowly travelling up my thighs, then she moved backwards into my ass cheeks, where she gave both my cheeks a very hard squeeze.

"OOOhhh....." I moaned involuntarily. My cock jerked a few times. I could hear Coach giggling mischievously, but softly.

Unsure of how to react, I continued to slowly dislodge from my coach. As I carefully pulled my dick back out, Coach suddenly moved her legs close together.

My dick was now trapped between Coach's inner thighs, still splitting her labia lips open. I could still pull out, but it would be difficult, because I would feel a lot of pleasure from my cock being squeezed the entire length.

I continued to slowly pull out, trying my best to ignore Coach's mischievous giggles.

As my sensitive crown head began to travel in between Coach's thighs, the pleasure I felt increased exponentially.

"Aaaahhhh......" I moaned at the contact. Coach chuckled at my "struggle".

With my hardest concentration, I tried to dislodge my cock without any "accidental discharge". In the end, I finally made it. My dick was free. But, I was also at the brink of orgasm. My shaft was throbbing constantly. Precum was leaking non-stop.

I went to the nearest bench and sat down, hoping to calm myself down. Coach Galdot walked over and knelt down in front of me.

"Are you very close to...... release?" Coach asked. I nodded my head.

"Do not be ashamed, Jason. This is a very normal. I've read that with the emergence of new feminism trend, men experiencing involuntary orgasms are simply a common side effect. We as women must learn how to get used to it." Coach's reply was mostly what was said in my modified ads. Which meant Coach Galdot watched my content frequently.

"How about I help you with your.... Umm..... release? It would be easier for both of us to get this over with." Coach offered. Without thinking, I nodded my head again.

"Alright. Here we go. Try to relax and.... Don't hold back, okay? Let it all out."

Coach positioned herself in front of my dick. She grabbed the shaft with both her hands, and wrapped her lips over my crown head. She began sucking my crown head, while her hands began stroking along the length.

"OOOHHHhhh...... yyyeeesss....." I couldn't hold back and moaned out loud.

"MMMMmmmm......." Coach moaned back in return, the vibrations of her moans sending jolts of pleasure into my mind and my cock.

A few strokes later, I could feel my orgasm rising.

"Coach..... I'm gonna cum..... gonna cum soon...." I warned Coach Galdot.

Coach responded by stroking my shaft faster. She tightened her lips on my cock head and sucked even harder.

"Oh god... oh god... OHH GOODD..... FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK....... AAAHHHHHH....... AAAAAHHHHHH......... OOOOHHHHH....... AAAAHHHHH......."

I came and came. It was so intense I saw stars.

"Oooohhh.... Oooohhhh...... oooohhh...... aaahhh..... aaahhhhh......." As my orgasm was approaching the end, I could feel Coach Galdot's hands still stroking my cock intently. My crown head was in her mouth, which meant she swallowed my cum, not a single drop wasted.

After my cock shot its final load, Coach Galdot began cleaning my cock, licking up any residue of cum or precum along my shaft. She even landed many kisses all over my length.

After cleaning, Coach went back to sucking my cock, which had begun to soften. She saw my curious stares at her.

"I'm going to suck you until you're hard erect again. I've read that it's healthy for men to have their penises erect all the time. And if they were soft, women should offer to help make them hard," Coach replied me, before continuing her blowjob. I was impressed as she once again repeated the content in my modified ads back at me.

I placed my hand on her head, guiding her pace. She moaned at my touch, sort of welcoming the interaction.

I laid back and relaxed, enjoying my hot Coach's cocksucking skills.

Life was good.

***************************************************************************************

End of Chapter 07