Modified Adverts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other until I regained enough strength to stand on my own. Then we cleaned up to go to bed.

Mom waited for me at the base of the stairs as usual. But there was a slight difference. Before we ascended the stairs, Mom made out with me. Our kissing was extra sloppy that night, Mom made sure of it. She used a lot of her tongue, stirring my arousal through my mouth. Beneath my waist, Mom's hands were caressing my half-erect dick. In response, my hands explored all over her body, paying close attention to her private parts.

We made out until my shaft was hard erect and leaking precum. Satisfied with her handywork, Mom swiped the dollop of precum from my tip and tasted it.

"MMMMmmmmm......" with a satisfied smile, she turned around and began climbing the stairs, initiating our nightly ritual. My hands never stopped groping her cheeks, letting her know just how much I love molesting her ass.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Mom and Cecilia 2

Few days later, one evening, we were watching movie in the living hall after dinner. It was a generic movie, filled with lots of male erections, women in sexually revealing attire, sexually arousing scenes, daughters seducing fathers, mothers seducing sons, and raw sex with penetration, daughters spreading their legs for their fathers, and mothers doing the same for their sons. All in all, it was a normal family-friendly movie which everyone watched.

Mid-way through the film, Mom casually reached over. She pulled down the waistband of my boxers, extracted my cock, wrapped her fingers around it, and began stroking it.

It wasn't the first time Mom did this. By now, my modified ads had convinced Mom and Anna that it was very normal for family members of opposite sex to masturbate each other. The act helped increase intimacy between family. And in Mom's own words:

"This will help you learn how to control your sexual urges, so you can last longer before you ejaculate."

I let her have her way with my cock. It wasn't easy, because Mom really knew my organ. She knew the exact limit I could endure before I crossed the line and cum. She knew how to pleasure me until I constantly moaned and begged her to let me cum.

She even knew how to bring me to the edge and mercilessly kept me there without letting me cum. Yes, she was that good.

Before long, I decided to stop fighting and just give in, enjoy the sexual torture. There was so much pleasure coming from my shaft, I couldn't concentrate on the movie anymore. I focused my mind on Mom's hands. At the same time, I reached over to touch Mom's tits.

Mom moaned, but she tried her best to ignore me. I turned to look at Anna. She was in the midst of playing with her pussy, trying her best to get me to lose control and orgasm with her lewd display.

With her delicate fingers, Mom began edging me over and over again. She pleasured me until I was less than a few strokes away from cumming, then she would withdraw, and I would moan loudly in disappointment, while she giggled mischievously.

I knew I had to endure the training, but I couldn't control my body's desires. And my disappointing moans merely fueled Mom's sadistic idea of edging me repeatedly.

Tonight, Mom did something different. She casually climbed over, resting both her knees on each side of my waist. With her legs spread, her naked pussy was inches away from my erection. She took my hand, carefully pushed my fingers closed into a fist except for my index and middle finger.

With my two fingers pointing straight, she guided my hand towards her pussy. She held my hand in position, and she slowly lowered her body down, impaling herself onto my fingers. She lowered down until my fingers were inside her all the way until the base of the third knuckle. Then she rose up and impaled herself down, over and over again.

Mom fucked herself on my fingers. It was such an erotic scene.

While her body was moving up and down, she casually reached over my cock and began stroking me again. However, with the lewd display in front of me, I couldn't last long. Within a few strokes, I lost control and orgasmed.

"OOOHHHH....... AAAAHHHHH....... Aaaahhhhh....... Aaahhhh......"

Fresh, thick cum shot up from my phallus. A few shots landed on my hand and Mom's pussy. Some went higher, landing on Mom's breasts.

Mom fucked my fingers until I stopped cumming.

"Mommy knew that would set you off, but Mommy didn't expect such a huge load." Mom casually swiped the cum which landed on her tit and placed it in her mouth, tasting it.

"All you need is more practice and you'll be able to last longer with Mommy, even with intense stimulations."

And that was how we spent most of our evenings. Mom would test my control by spreading her legs and inviting me to fuck her pussy with my fingers until I couldn't hold it any longer and ejaculate, shooting my fresh hot load all over her body because of the erotic display.

Next, Anna, under the guidance of Mom, would play with my cock, massaging it tenderly. She would edge me repeatedly, filling my mind with both pleasure and intense sexual torture. She seemed to enjoy the process, knowing she had such power over my cock.

In less than fifteen minutes, I was already begging my sister to let me cum. But Mom's instruction was very clear:

"Do not allow him to cum until at least an hour later. Then, you can make him cum whenever and however you wish."

Anna took that advice to heart. She expertly manipulated my cock like an instrument. The more I begged, the more intense her sexual torture was.

But when she let me cum, she really made me cum. Everytime, my first shot was so powerful, I thrusted my hips up into the air, imagining myself fucking an invisible pussy. My orgasms were so powerful, I thrusted my hips for the next few shots, before coming back down onto the couch.

Throughout my orgasm, Anna kept stroking my dick and massaging my balls, making sure she could milk as much cum as she could out of me.

After my orgasm ended, I'd always lay still, too tired to move my body. Anna would kiss me on the lips, and retreated to her bedroom gleefully, satisfied that she had once again proved she had full control over my sexual organ, and she had the authority to decide when to make me cum.

Mom would dutifully clean me up, using kitchen cloth soaked in warm water to clean my body from the huge load of cum I just shot. Anna always aimed my cock so I would shoot my load all over my body. Somehow she found joy in doing that. I didn't complain, because I get to have my hot sister stroke my cock to epic orgasms every night. It didn't matter if my cum landed back on my own body.

After I had regained enough strength to rise up, Mom would help me finish cleaning up, before joining me for our nightly erotic ritual of going up the stairs.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Mom's New Job

Mom had accepted the offer to work as a teacher in my college. On the first day of work, we woke up earlier than usual. We needed to arrive in college earlier because Mom needed to meet with Mrs Anderson and Ms Backensale to sort out some minor details.

Mom wore a button-up blouse with skirt. She left the buttons undone until just below her boobs, showing a very alluring deep cleavage. She wore a half-cup bra underneath. It didn't cover her nipples. At certain angles in the bright sunlight, her dark areolas could be seen through her blouse. The short skirt ended just above her mid-thigh. On her feet were a pair of black four-inch pump heels.

She wore a pair of black lace thong underneath. I knew because I lifted the skirt up her hips and dry-fucked her ass before breakfast.

"So, what do you think about Mommy's outfit? Do you like it?"

"OOOhhhh.... Yyyeeesss......" I struggled to answer.

"You're thrusting harder than usual today. What do you like most? Is it because Mommy is now your teacher? Or do you have a thing for Mommy wearing short skirt and high heels? Do you have sexual fantasies about your teachers in college?" Mom continued to teased me.

I was too horny to answer. I simply moaned. Then I squeezed her tits harder, and thrusted harder into her ass. We were separated only by Mom's miniscule thong and my boxers, but that didn't stop me from pounding her as if I was fucking her for real.

The kitchen was filled with the sound of my crotch slamming against Mom's ass, and both our moans. I continued thrusting until I lost control and orgasmed. Fresh cum leaked through my boxers and began coating Mom's ass. Anna dutifully helped Mom clean her ass, while Mom pulled down my boxers and cleaned my cock, drenched in my own cum. She took the opportunity to swipe some of it and placed it in her mouth, tasting the freshness. Repeatedly.

It was just another normal morning routine in the kitchen.

****************************************************************************************

On the Way to College

During the ride to college, I had been stroking my cock while staring lecherously at Mom's new Sexy Teacher's outfit. Mom merely grinned at my obsession with her body, particularly her legs. She even drove with her arms lowered so I could stare at her breasts much easier.

Anna helped as well. When Mom was driving, Anna leaned forward from the center console, grabbed Mom's skirt, and hiked it all the way up her thighs, until I caught peeks at her half-naked pussy. Mom laughed at her daughter's mischief. Instead of pulling down her skirt, she spread her legs wide, giving me a better view. Next, Anna undid the buttons on Mom's shirt, and spread them wide so I could see her breasts. Anna reached behind to unclasp and release Mom's half-cup-bra.

Mom was now topless and almost-naked in the car. I continued stroking my cock, moaning louder at the lecherous display. Mom didn't bother to cover up her body. She merely concentrated on driving. Although, she was grinning silently.

Just as we were about to arrive at our college, I was also about to approach orgasm. Anna calmly handed me a wet cloth soaked in warm water, which she had prepared before we left home. I thanked her and wrapped it around my cock head. She leaned forward to kiss me, and we began to make out.

As I achieved orgasm and ejaculated my fresh cum into the warm cotton cloth, I moaned loudly into Anna's mouth. She moaned back.

Anna and I continued making out throughout my orgasm.

"Alright, kids. We've arrived." Mom calmly announced.

I looked over. We have arrived at the parking lot. Mom had tidied up her outfit, and was admiring her son and daughter making out.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Nude Teaching

In large part due to my modified programs, many people in my college were well aware of Nude Teaching, including students, teachers and college staffs. Female teachers had begun discussing amongst themselves the possibility of conducting Nude Teaching to selected students. Many were excited by the prospect of baring their naked bodies in class. They viewed it as a form of supporting the new trend of feminism, being brave enough to embrace their true identity, to show everyone their true feminine curves.

Casual gossips frequently revolved around which brand of stiletto heels to wear during Nude Teaching, and how many male students would lose control and orgasm in their pants before class ends. My ads had convinced the teachers the most effective method to conduct Nude Teaching was to wear fuck-me-stilettos, with open-toe design and at least six-inches heels or taller.

My edited ads also proposed ideas on how to educate male students about controlling their sexual urges. It was deemed normal for their bodies to react sexually towards the presence of a nude female (wearing sexually-arousing stiletto heels), but they must be taught to learn self-control. It was understandable to develop sexual fantasies and sexual desires for their teachers, but if the students wish to initiate physical contact (to explore their feminine bodies), they must learn how to ask the teachers for consent first.

Subsequently, teachers were advised to treat the exploration as a part of Sexual Education. Modern day young adults face difficulty in having a supportive adult to help guide them through modern-day society. Whenever students ask for permission to touch their bodies, teachers were encouraged to seize this opportunity to educate and guide the students. Praise them for asking permission beforehand, and guide them along as they slowly explore the teachers' bodies, learning the names of each body parts along the way.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Magazine Interviews with Coaches

The news program featured a series of interviews with college sports coaches. The interviews were intended to introduce the latest trends in college sports.

The first interviewee was a female coach for a female-majority cheerleading squad. The coach wore the team's uniform, which consisted of a deep-V tank top, and a pleated micro skirt. The tank top was cropped a lot. It ended just below the girls' areolas, revealing a significant amount of underboobs, and the entirety of their abs. The pleated micro skirt ended half-way down the girls' asses, permanently revealing the bottom half of everyone's ass cheeks. Their legs were bare, with only a pair of sneakers on their feet.

The coach wore the same design, but because her body was curvier with longer legs, the uniform looked much more erotic on her body. The tank top revealed a deep cleavage of her breasts. The cropped design ended higher on her underboobs. Her areolas had begun peeking out from the bottom.

The pleated micro skirt brought attention to her round half-naked ass. At the front, It wasn't long enough to cover her underwear, which was a pair of thong in their team's colours.

The coach stood inside the girls locker room, being interviewed. Behind her was a row of showers. Female cheerleaders casually walked into and out from the showers, in various state of undress. No one bothered to cover their bodies. A few girls were showering, not even bothered to pull the shower curtains shut. They lathered their naked bodies in soap on camera.

The reporter, a young man, definitely saw everything. He had a visible erection between his legs. Despite the marvelous view in front of him, he remained professional, continuously asking questions to the coach.

Nudity was part of the new norm. Everyone had gotten used to it.

The video cut to a team of cheerleaders practicing. Two girls were tossed into mid-air, who then performed the toe-touch move. With their legs spread wide into a horizontal line, their skirts were pushed up to reveal their underwear - tiny little thongs. The gusset was nothing more than a string which was wedged into their pussy lips. Behind their back, the strings were similarly wedged into their asses.

The camera followed the cheerleaders as they descended in freefall, landing into the arms of two male cheerleaders. The two men caught the girls safely, with their hands on the girls' private parts. The men smoothly moved one of their hands underneath the very short pleated skirt to grab the girls' naked ass cheeks. The other arm supported the girls from their backs, but their hands snaked to the front from behind until their fingers could wrap around and squeeze the girls' exposed under-boobs just beneath the tank tops.

The coach stepped into view, adjusting the cheerleaders' stance, at the same time explaining her actions to the viewers. She wanted the men to have strong footwork so they could catch their falling teammates without losing their balance.

She did not comment anything on the men's hands on the girls' bodies. This was cheerleading. Physical interaction was expected. There was nothing wrong with the placements of the hands. The girls didn't seem to mind either, patiently waiting for orders from the coach.

The coach began adjusting the male cheerleaders' leg stance. She bent over at her waist. With her back facing the camera, viewers saw her tiny skirt rise above her ass, revealing her pink punani. She placed her hands on the males' knees and thighs, guiding them to bend at the correct position for optimal support. At one point, she began cupping their testicles and semi-hard cocks to adjust their hips. The boys merely followed the coach's orders, implying this wasn't the first time the coach grabbed their private parts with her hands.

With his stance adjusted, the coach moved her hands upwards onto his body, as if caressing him in a sexual manner. Her hands travelled up along his arms until they arrived at his hands, which were still grabbing the female cheerleader's tits and ass.

The female's outfit has shifted because of her moves. The crop top crept upwards, revealing her naked breasts. Her areola and nipple were covered by the male's hand, which was squeezing hard because he had to support her body. The coach moved the man's hand downward, to support her ribs. She moved the hand until the palm was on her rib, but left his fingers on the bottom of the girl's breasts. Out of instinct he squeezed hard, his fingers visibly pressing down on the girls' soft mammary.

Because of the movement, the female cheerleader's crop top began to slowly creep down her breast as the coach moved the guy's hand. But not before the camera captured the clear detail of her dark areola and nipple. It was in focus for a few seconds, before the crop top slowly covered it again. The female could've adjusted it on her own, but instead she chose not to.

She had embraced the new feminism wave. Nudity was the new norm.

The second male cheerleader had a different situation. He was visibly erect. His shaft outlined prominently through his shorts. The coach saw it, but made no comment about it.

Male erection was deemed a very common daily occurrence. Nothing to worry about.

The coach wrapped her hands around the man's phallus through his shorts, and proceeded to adjust his hips. The man's dick visibly throbbed a few times with the coach's hand comfortably wrapped around it.

Having adjusted his hips, the coach took a few moments to inspect her changes. While checking, her hand, which was still holding the man's cock, began subtly stroking it up and down the entire length.

The male moaned softly in response.

"Control yourself, Tony. I know it's hard to endure this for long, but this is how you gain experience. If you can last longer, then you can handle more intense challenges from me with ease," said the coach.

"Ye.... Yesss coach...." The man struggled to reply whilst moaning.

The second coach to be interviewed was a male tennis coach for a college female tennis team. The team recently changed their uniform to be more in-line with the latest fashion trend. It was part of the influence from new feminism - women could also look good while playing physically intensive sports.

The women wore white collared-short-sleeve shirt with a deep-V neckline. The neckline plunged deep, revealing the players' cleavage and mammaries, to the point where the areolas were at risk of peeking out everytime the girls moved. It was evident the girls wore half-cup bras, because their nipples could clearly be seen through their shirts.

The skirts were short. They ended halfway down the women's ass, offering a tantalizing view from behind. At the front, a small portion of the women's vagina peeked out from below the skirt. Most of the women wore white-coloured tiny thong panties.