Modified Adverts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Galdot was waiting for me. She was in the midst of a hamstring stretch. Her gym outfit was something to behold.

On her hips was a pair of sheer thong. Two tiny white strings secured the underwear to her hips. They plunged downwards and formed a tiny inverted triangle as the gusset. The gusset barely covered her naked pussy. Her tiny clit was peeking out from above her thong. The back was practically non-existent. Two tiny white strings sat on her hips. One tiny white string plunged down, which wedged deep into her tight ass cheeks.

Coach Galdot changed her pose. With her legs spread wide, she bent at her waist to touch her toes with her extended arms. In this position, I could clearly see my hot coach's naked pussy in full detail.

Her shaved labia was practically naked, the tiny dental string of her thong passing through the middle doing nothing to cover it, instead it made it looked more erotic.

Her top was similarly revealing. It was a sleeveless crop tank top. The top ended half-way down her breasts, so the entire bottom half of her breasts were revealed. Her dark areolas could be made out through the thin material. Her nipples were clearly outlined.

I could feel my erection hardening up and throbbing excitedly.

"Ok, Jason. Which part of your body do you want to focus on today?" Coach Galdot asked. Her eyes were openly staring at my rising erection.

"Umm..... how about my torso? I've been ignoring it in recent exercises." I replied while staring lewdly at my coach's half-naked body. I think she was too busy staring at my cock to notice me.

"That sounds good. Alright, let's start with some stretching. Follow my movements."

We were standing facing each other. I began to mirror Coach Galdot's moves, warming up my body. As she twisted her shoulders left and right, one of her areola began peeking out from below her crop top. I could feel my cock began leaking precum into my shorts.

"Very good. Now let's do some side stretches." I followed Coach Galdot and stretched to the sides. I wasn't paying too much attention because my eyes were focused on coach's half-naked orbs and her shaved privates.

"Jason. You're not stretching hard enough. You have to go further. Here, let me help." Coach Galdot walked over to me. She placed one hand on my hips, the other hand directed my arms over my head. She guided me into a deep stretch.

I could feel the tip of my throbbing shaft coming in contact with what I felt was a pair of tight labia lips, being pushed open by my mushroom head.

"Can you feel it?" Coach Galdot asked.

"Uhh..... what?" I was confused for a moment.

"The stretch, Jason." Coach giggled at my response. "Can you feel the stretch working your muscles?"

"Ohhhh..... stretch....... yeah..... yeah, definitely. I'm feeling the stretch." Coach Gallot laughed at my obviously failed reply.

We stayed in the positions for a few seconds, to warp-up my muscles. In my mind, I kept thinking about Coach's pussy lips.

"Now, let's change sides." Coach guided my hands into the pose. I took the opportunity to sneak a peek downwards. The tip of my cock had escaped the confines of my shorts. It was now pushing against her pussy, just below her visibly erect clit.

"Uhhh..... yeah I can feel the stretch now." I actually could feel it the moment Coach pushed me pass a certain point. Coach gradually released me from the stretch. I accidentally caught her staring down directly at my cockhead at her pussy entrance. She didn't say anything.

Our next stretch was a back stretch. We placed our hands on our back, arching our heads and shoulders backwards, while thrusting our hips forward. Because Coach was standing in front of me, when I thrusted my hips, I once again felt physical contact on the tip of my shaft. It felt warm and moist, so I guessed i was touching my coach's pussy yet again.

I tried to ignore it, treating it as a casual, expected physical contact due to the nature of exercising.

After a few stretches, I said:

"Alright, I feel warmed up. Let's rest a bit, and start with some sit-ups."

Coach Galdot walked to her towel and water bottle. She did not adjust her top, which had ridden up yet again and reveal her nipples. Her thong had also wedged deep into her pussy. She was practically naked below her waist.

"You go first, Jason. I'll hold you down."

I approached the yoga mat, where Coach Galdot was already there. She was on her knees, preparing. She looked up at me when I came closer.

My impressive erection actually blocked our view, preventing us from directly looking at each other. Coach tilted her head to the left so she could look at my eyes. Likewise, I turned to her direction.

It was just for a split second, but I caught my coach staring directly at my dick before quickly looking away. She was definitely impressed by my package.

I got down onto the mat and realized I had a problem. Sit-ups meant I had to lie flat on the mat. In the lie-flat position, my shorts would have no room to accommodate my diamond-hard phallus. It would be torture.

"Coach, can you give me some time? My penis is hard right now, so I need to adjust it before I start the exercise." I asked.

Coach Galdot stared at my cock directly. Now that I brought up the subject, it gave her a valid reason to be able to stare at it without looking like a sex-starved nympho.

"Sure. And don't feel shy about this, Jason. This is just one of your body's natural reaction to umm..... the presence of a female nearby. As a coach, part of my job is to help students like you to understand your body, and to make you feel comfortable about what you have. So, go ahead and adjust yourself. To be quite honest, you do indeed have an impressive size." Coach Galdot ended her comment with a praise.

I smiled and began to reach into my pants, under the watchful gaze of my attractive coach. The waistband of my shorts was pushed away from my abs, revealing my shaved crotch as well as an inch of my thick shaft. I grabbed my cock and lifted it, pulling it back towards my stomach. My shorts clung to it, following its motion. When I released it, the shorts pulled it back into the original position of aiming forward.

I expected the effect. I was simply doing this for the benefit of my Coach. Next, I tried a different approach.

I grabbed the waistband and slowly pushed my shorts down, revealing my naked organ to my Coach. As my shorts left the crown head, my shaft bounced a few times, revealing itself in its full naked glory. Coach Galdot stared wide-eyed at my organ.

I was standing at the yoga mat, just in front of Coach. The tip of my mushroom head was less than two inches away from her mouth. All she had to do was lean forward, and she could've wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked me.

Coach Galdot blatantly stared at my erection, her eyes filled with unbridled lust. Her eyesight travelled from the tip of my cockhead, down the thick shaft, towards my testicles, then back up again.

I ignored my Coach's lewd behaviour. Instead, I concentrated on trying to adjust my shorts. I pretended to show some difficulty in adjusting my erection into my shorts. No matter how I wore my pants, my crown head would somehow peek out. I even tried pulling it towards my abs and held it with the waistband of my shorts. The moment I let go, my cock pushed the waistband down, stubbornly pointing forward.

"Jason, it's okay. I think you have a umm........ a large...... umm...... ahh...... a unique problem here. Why don't you just umm..... just leave it out in the open? Then we can carry on with our exercise. I won't feel embarrassed if you don't." Coach Galdot offered.

When Coach spoke to me, she placed her hand on mine, stopping me from adjusting my erection. At that time, my hand was on the crown head. Coach's fingers interlaced against mine. They went between the spaces between my fingers, and I could feel Coach Galdot's fingers on my cockhead. While speaking to me, I could feel her fingers subtly pressing and moving, exploring my sensitive head.

"Sounds like a good idea, Coach." I slowly lifted my hand off my cock, intending to take off my shorts. Coach Galdot's fingers were still on my crown head. Instead of lifting them, she slowly wrapped her hand around my sensitive head, gave it a squeeze, before withdrawing slowly. She let her fingers come in contact with my tip from the third knuckle all the way to her fingertips, before lifting up in a very cockteasing manner.

Having taken off my shorts, I stepped back onto the yoga mat. Standing in front of Coach Galdot, my erection was once again in her face, tempting her. I could feel some precum leaking out my tip, and I was pretty sure she could see it.

I laid down, preparing to start my sit-ups. Coach Galdot grabbed my ankles to secure me to the ground. Her eyes were still staring at my naked erection.

"Count them out for me, Jason." Coach instructed.

"One..... two.... three....." I counted each of my sit-ups. When I rose up and my dick moved downwards, I saw my Coach's eyes following it like a trance. I took the opportunity to stare at her body.

"Four..... five..... six...." Because she knelt down with her legs spread, I caught glimpses of Coach's pussy everytime I rose up.

"Seven..... eight..... nine..... ten....." Coach Galdot's nipples had begun to peek out from underneath her crop top, along with her areolas.

"Eleven...... twelve..... thirteen..... fourteen......."

More precum leaked out from my tip constantly. It had begun leaking down my phallus. And everytime I sat up, the tip came in contact with my chest. The precum stuck to my chest, forming a clear wet spot, which kept growing larger.

"Nineteen..... twenty..... twenty one......"

I was so horny. Staring at my hot coach's body, so close in front of me, made me filled my mind with thoughts of pounding her pussy right here right now. My mind was filled with images of the two of us in throes of ecstasy, Coach Galdot moaning as I pounded her over and over. Our body covered in a layer of sweat.

Twenty five..... twenty six..... twenty seven...."

I wasn't even sure if i counted right or wrong. I was drowning in lust, trying my best to resist the urge to pin my hot coach to the wall and fuck her hardcore. The urge was becoming too strong to hold back.

"Twenty nine...... thirty!"

I heaved a sigh of relief. I had finished one set. I laid back down, eyes closed, trying to catch my breath. I could feel my dick still rock hard, proudly pointing to the ceiling, throbbing with energy. Coach Galdot still held my ankles. She was silent for a very long time. She only spoke when my breath almost returned to normal.

"You did good, Jason. C'mon, my turn now."

Coach Galdot's crop top had ridden above her breasts. Her naked orbs were proudly revealed, her nipples pointing forward, hard erect like two pencil erasers.

I wonder how long I could last before losing control and ejaculate all over the gym.

We exchanged positions. Coach planted her feet. I held them down and stared forward. Coach's feet were spread to the edge of the mat, so I had a clear view between her legs. Her private entrance was soaked with a mixture of sweat and precum.

Coach laid down, raised her hands to interlace her fingers behind her head, preparing for her set. By doing so, her crop top rose above her breasts, revealing her tantalizing areolas and nipples. I could feel my cock harden between my legs.

With every sit-up, Coach brought her naked tits closer to my face. And if it wasn't distracting enough, I got an unobstructed view of her vagina. Her thong had been swallowed up into her lips, giving the impression she was naked below her waist.

At the same time when she brought her breasts closer to my face, Coach Galdot also brought her face closer to my naked erection. The angle made it seemed if Coach pushed forward a few inches, she could reach my dick and wrap her lips around my crown head. My mind was filled with images of Coach sucking my cock in the gym.

Towards the end of her set, Coach's eyes seemed to be visibly focused on my phallus intently. Her mouth was always slightly open. It did seem she was trying to suck my cock everytime she lifted upwards.

Finally, Coach finished her set. I stood up to trade places with Coach. I walked to the other end of the mat, constantly rotating my body so my erection would always be aiming towards Coach Galdot. Coach, on the other hand, preferred to knee-walk. So when we're trading places, my phallus was always aimed at Coach's face. Somehow, Coach also rotated a little when she knee-walked, so she was always facing my dick.

For my next two sets, I intentionally spread my legs much wider, so Coach could see my hard member easily. During the exercise, I also intentionally took longer than usual to lift my upper body from the mat, giving Coach more time to admire my organ.

When it was my turn to spot, I intentionally sat slightly forward, so my shaft would be closer to Coach's face when she sit-up. There wasn't any visible reaction from her, but I did notice her eyes were focused intently on my cock, particularly my crown head throughout her sets.

When Coach Galdot finished her final set, she sat still on the mat, trying to catch her breath. I released her heels, got onto the kneel position, and pretended to stretch. In this position, my cock was more or less same height as Coach's face. When I stretched, I thrusted my hips forward, bringing my erection much closer to Coach. I caught her moaning, albeit very softly. I stretched for as long as I could without giving the game away.

"Coach, why don't we try the lat pulldown machine next?" I asked.

"That sounds good, Jason."

Coach Galdot set the weights and casually adjusted her top. It provided her with minimal modesty. Somehow, it made her looked more erotic, her nipples clearly outlined through the soaked material.

We set up the pulldown machine without the bench, so I had to kneel. Coach Galdot spot me by standing in front, facing me. She stood with her legs spread wider than usual. In my position, I was staring straight at her naked pussy just a few inches away.

The soft pink lips of Coach Galdot's labia minora proudly showed themselves between her legs. There were some transparent fluid leaking out from them, which convinced me those were not her sweat. The tiny dental string of Coach's thong wedged deep inside her vagina, practically disappeared.

Coach Galdot's fluid emitted a very strong but pleasant odour, similar to a sexual aroma. It was intoxicating. I kept breathing heavily, smelling the scent. It caused my erection to throb with desire.

"Earth to Jason."

"Huh?"

"*giggle* whenever you're done staring at what's between my legs, we can begin." Coach Galdot said amusingly. I had no idea how long was I staring.

"I'm sorry, Coach. I uhh.... I was...." I struggled to explain myself.

Coach Galdot laughed at my response.

"It's okay, Jason. Like I said earlier, I was just messing with you *giggle*. Now why don't we continue? When we're done exercising, if we have time, I'll let you stare at me as long as you want." Coach Galdot offered teasingly.

Not knowing how to reply, I merely nodded my head, which sent Coach into yet another delightful giggle.

I began with a behind-neck pulldown. I lowered my head and pulled the bar down to the back of my neck. In this position, I had to lean forward for stability. That mean my head lightly touched Coach Galdot's abs, and I was staring right at her pussy up close.

I continued my set, pulling the bar down. As I began to tire out, I leaned onto Coach for support. My forehead was pressed onto Coach's waist. Her naked pussy was less than two inches away from my mouth. All I had to do was to rotate my head a little, extend my tongue, and I would've been eating Coach Galdot's pussy.

Up close, her sweet aroma was more evident. Her precum kept leaking out, overpowering my nose with her scent.

When I finished my set, Coach Galdot helped me lift the pulldown bar back to its position. As she lifted the bar above her chest, the bar caught the edge of her crop top, pulling it along, once again revealing her breasts in their naked glory. Her nipples were hard erect. After placing the bar in its default position, Coach casually adjusted her top, covering her breasts but barely.

Next, we went to the bench press. I laid down. Coach stood over me to spot me. In her position, she had to spread her legs for stability.

Coach Galdot's naked shaved pussy was right above me. Just a few inches away. I could see the tiny textured details of her pussy lips, and her flesh being coated in her precum. My dick throbbed constantly at the sight. I could feel the muscles in my sex organ spasming constantly. Coach definitely saw it.

Coach helped me lifted the bar and moved it in position. While helping, I noticed a droplet began to form at the lowest part of her lips. Her strong sexual scent became more obvious. Without warning, the droplet fell. It hit me on my left nostril.

The smell was intoxicating. I immediately took heavy breaths, desperate to inhale the wonderful aroma of my Coach's pussy. I couldn't help but moaned out loud. Hopefully, Coach would misunderstood and thought I was moaning because of the weight on my hands.

"One!" I began my lift, exhaling heavily to boost my strength.

"Two!" Exhale.

It was then I realized when I exhale, I was blowing my breath right onto Coach Galdot's soaked pussy. It had an effect on her, because her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly agape. One of her hand was grabbing the bar support on the bench, supporting herself. The other hand was grabbing her own breasts, squeezing it lustfully.

I began taking more time to exhale during each lift, pretending I was struggling.

"Four!" Exhale. Exhale. Exhale.

"Five!" Exhale. Exhale. Exhale.

Coach Galdot began to moan loudly.

"OOohhhh..... yyeeesss....." She was enjoying herself, groping her tit, pinching her nipples for more pleasure.

More droplets began to drip from Coach's soaking wet pussy. Some of them dripped into my mouth.

Coach Galdot tasted delicious. Her precum was just as delicious and sweet as her musky sexual aroma.

Desperate for more pleasure, Coach Gladot bent her knees, bringing her body into a mild squat position. She lowered her pussy much closer to my mouth, so she could feel more of my heavy breathing.

By now, Coach's labia was so close to my face, if I extended my tongue, I could lick it easily.

I took even more breaths in between my lifts.

"Eight!" Exhale. Exhale. Exhale. Exhale. Exhale.

"Nine!" Exhale. Exhale. Exhale. Exhale. Exhale.

"Ten!" Exhale. Exhale. Exhale. Exhale. Exhale.

Coach was moaning as loud as I was counting my reps. There was a moment when I wondered if she would orgasm before I finished my set.

Thankfully, I finished my set without any further incidents. As I finished last rep, Coach Galdot came to her senses, and helped me lift the bar back into their support.

I laid down motionless, trying to catch my breath. Coach was still half-squatting just above my face, enjoying my heavy breaths on her vagina.

As my breathing gradually became back to normal, Coach casually stepped aside, letting me rise up. Nothing was said about what just happened, but her eyes were burning with lust. She blatantly stared at my throbbing cock, unable to conceal her desires.

Our next exercise was bent over row.

I got into position, bent my waist, and lifted the barbell.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

The weights were a little heavy. I couldn't keep my posture. Coach Galdot stood behind me to help. She placed her hands on the side of my abs and my back to guide me.

But she stood very close to me, I could feel her crotch pressing into my ass. The contact sent jolts of pleasure into my brain, and into my cock.