Modified Adverts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is merely part and parcel of being a coach. I just have to suck it up like a true adult. I have to admit, I have gained a lot of experience at sucking it up. I have grown to like it, and I wish our training methods won't change. I feel a sense of purpose, feeling of pure joy, whenever I am on my knees sucking it all up. There are even days when I am so positively energized, I spread myself and tell my team to give it their all, I can handle all their thrusts."

"I feel satisfied, knowing I was the one who guided these young adults and turn them into proper men. While they might be embarrassed to admit it, I know they need someone to lead them, to guide them so they know where and how to thrust and release their energy. That is why it is so important for me to be open-minded and available to them, both emotionally and physically. The end result is worth the effort. I am unashamed to admit I enjoy every second of my thrusting sessions with them. They have so much pent-up energy, and they were so eager to thrust their bodies and release their energy into my pool."

"I feel a sense of flattery knowing they are willing to thrust and release their young energy all for me. And all I have to do in return is to spread myself open to them and guide them through this intense fulfilling journey."

"Times are different now. We must adopt a different approach to connect with this new generation. There should be no barrier between coaches and students. Which is why I opted to have my locker room together with my team." The coach brought the reporter to her locker. It was located at the center, in front of the open showers, where all the men could see her easily.

"To be approachable, I must be seen by everyone. This is where I keep my stuff, and also where I change into and out of my swimsuit."

"You change clothes here? Together with them?" The reporter asked.

"Of course. There should be no barriers, remember? I even made it a point to only undress and change when the entire team is in the locker room with me. I wanted them to witness what I have to offer. I reveal all of myself to show I have nothing to hide. We must do everything together. This is how I open up myself to my team. I even use the showers here, together with them." The coach gestured to the open showers. There were no individual stalls or even privacy curtains, implying the coach showered naked while being stared at by her entire team of males.

"The results speak for themselves. My team began to perform much better after I started my new training techniques. They have also begun treating me as one of their own. We eat and drink together, talk about topics other than swimming. Now that I have opened up myself to them, they have begun to open up themselves to me. Closing the distance, plunging into my pool. In and out. Over and over."

The camera switched scenes to the pool, where the reporter changed into the latest swimsuit as well. The coach guided the reporter through a few warm-up stretches. The scene looked like something out of a steamy adult sex video. Lots of hard erect cocks, throbbing with desire, aiming at two ladies who wore swimsuits which barely covered their bare essentials. The suits made the ladies looked more sexually desirable.

Then, the reporter was brought to the pool. Under the coach's guidance, she jumped in and started swimming. They wanted to time her lap, just for the fun of it. When she completed the lap, she was helped out of the pool by some very helpful male swimmers.

Understandably, the reporter's swimsuit had shifted during the swim. Her private parts were exposed on camera. But that was considered a normal occurrence in sports training nowadays. The reporter casually adjusted her swimsuit to cover up her nipples and clit. But the swimsuit was made of thin material which turned totally sheer after in contact with water. So even after covering her bits, the camera could still see the reporter's nipples clearly. The same thing happened when she tried to cover her clit.

The segment ended with the reporter praising the coach for her radically new training methods, and hoped to see this method be more widely adopted. The video feed gradually began to turn blur. The video showed both ladies casually walking to the mens' showers, slowly taking off their swimsuits, indicating they were about to shower totally nude in the locker room. There were already a few men showering, their naked dicks proudly erect for the camera. Some of the men were cleaning their phalluses, stroking them from tip to the base, aiming them directly at the two naked ladies.

While the video was blur, the movement of colours still offered the viewers a hint of what was happening. After turning on the shower, the coach leaned her back onto the wall, and spread her legs wide. The male swimmer next to her turned and approached her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him in for a making-out session. The man placed one hand on her hip to hold her still. The other hand grabbed his own phallus to aim properly, before thrusting his hips forward, and he began pounding the coach's naked pussy.

The coach jumped and wrapped both her legs around the man's back. The man instinctively grabbed both her ass to support her weight, while he continued to pound her hard and furious in the shower.

Next to them, a naked swimmer approached the naked reporter, his erection leading the way. The reporter dropped to her knees. She wrapped one hand around the approaching phallus and began stroking it. She used her other hand to grab the guy's ass, guiding him closer. When he was directly in front of her, she wrapped her lips around his crown head, and began plunging down all the way to the base. The reporter began to suck the man's cock, her motions implied she was a very experienced cocksucker. The man placed his hands on her head, guiding her pace.

One by one, more naked swimmers approached the two ladies, all proudly erect. They surrounded the ladies, slowly stroking their cocks, keeping them hard. It implied they were waiting to take their turns with the ladies.

And with the steamy scene still ongoing, the video finally faded to black.

All of this might seem a little too radical, but rest assured, this was deemed as a very normal family-friendly content. Other articles and videos were similarly filled with lots of sexuality and nudity. This was merely my latest attempt to influence teachers and students who were deeply involved in sports to start accepting the new trend of normalizing sexuality.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Photoshoots with Teachers

I had continued to take photos of teachers in private modelling sessions. Not long ago, I had just finished yet another photoshoot session with Mrs Anderson and Ms Backensale separately.

By now, the teachers had gotten very comfortable with wearing revealing lingerie. They had also got used to posing for boudoir photography shots. They confidently roamed their hands all over their bodies seductively, attempted to seduce the camera with their eyes. They even boldly spread their legs for me, inviting me to take close-up shots of their private parts between their legs.

My penis stayed hard erect throughout the entire session, throbbing randomly whenever the ladies struck poses which were boldly sexy. I didn't bother to cover up myself. I wanted them to get used to seeing me with visible boners all the time. During the photoshoots, it was common for me to catch them stealing glances at my erection. When I knew they were staring, I intentionally squeezed my muscles so my cock would throb a few times, giving the ladies a good show.

The teachers were obviously enjoying the modelling sessions as well. Almost every session, there would be times when I would hear very soft moans from the teachers whenever I took photos of them in sexually arousing poses. There was one time when I saw Mrs Anderson's thong had a wet spot which gradually grew larger, indicating she was so aroused, her pussy was leaking fluid.

Recently, I had begun to introduce them a new style of posing - Artistic Nude.

I promoted it as the latest hobby amongst college teachers. It was popular because the theme taught women how to appreciate their own bodies. It also helped train their mental strength, be more confident about showing off their own body in the presence of their students.

I asked them to search the internet for "black and white artistic nude photography". However, instead of using the most popular internet search engine "Chromy", I taught them to use another search engine: "Bling". I told them different search engine would produce different search results. "Bling" would be more suitable for our "educational" type of search.

(NOTE: Dear readers, if you're interested, follow the same suggestion, and use the Bling search engine to search for "black & white female artistic nude photography". This was what the teachers will be posing in future photography sessions with me.)

****************************************************************************************

Magazine Content Update

I went to Principal Anderson's office. When she saw me enter the door, she grabbed the latest copy of the school magazine and ran towards me excitedly.

The latest edition of the magazine was the first to feature a topless female principal on the cover. The lady had curves almost similar to Mrs Anderson's. Beneath the breasts of the half-naked woman was the caption "Leading the Charge for Nude Teaching". The principal talked about her motivations to introduce Nude Teaching to her school, and the positive support she received from both teachers and students. She hoped she could inspire other women to follow her footsteps and embrace Nude Teaching for the good of the community.

In the magazine were photos depicting the principal in her campus. There were pictures of her conducting Nude Teaching, walking down the hallway, working in her office, talking to students.

Outside of Nude Teaching classes, the principal wore minimal amount of clothes, showing lots of skin. In the interview, she admitted this was intentional. The principal explained she was fully in support of the new feminism trend. As a woman who was proud of her own body, she felt it was appropriate to display herself to others. Being aware of countless pairs of eyes staring at her own almost-naked body, she felt empowering. The stares motivated her to push boundaries even further.

In every photo, all the male students had highly visible erections. Male erections were being treated as a normal side effect of Sexual Education and Nude Teaching. Women were advised to get used to seeing erections everywhere.

Towards the end, the principal said she had begun wearing only sheer lingerie and eight-inch fuck-me-stilettos in campus grounds. The response so far had been overwhelmingly positive. Other female teachers had followed in her footsteps, revealing more skin outside of Nude Teaching classes as well.

There were a collection of pictures showing the principal clad in sheer lace lingerie in campus, with male students around her, casually chatting with her and touching her.

Cleverly hidden in the bottom left corner of a few pictures, was a scene which took place in a classroom. Through the windows, readers could see a teacher standing in the middle of the classroom, stark naked. A few males students, no less than five, surrounded her. Their hands were roaming all across her body, exploring the physical nature of the feminine body. Two hands from different students were groping the teacher's breasts, exploring the soft but firm orbs, and also the hard erect nipples.

One hand was between the teacher's legs. Two of its fingers were implied to be penetrating her pussy, finger-fucking her. Another hand extended from the front to her back, reaching between her ass cheeks, implying the hand was exploring her asshole, possibly penetrating her ass. Multiple other hands were all over her naked body, exploring her feminine figure.

The teacher had her eyes closed, her upper body arched to the back, her hands held above her head by the male students. Based on her expression, she seemed to be enjoying the interaction, her mouth wide open, as if silently moaning in desire.

****************************************************************************************

Principal Anderson

In her haste to share the wonderful news with me, Mrs Anderson did not notice her blouse was out of position.

"Uhh..... Mrs Anderson....... Umm...... your umm...... your....... They...... they umm...... they have...... have escaped your blouse." I tried my best to politely point out that in her excitement, Mrs Anderson's breasts had escaped the confines of her blouse. Her proud mammaries stood proud and firm, being supported by a lace shelf-bra. Her nipples stood proudly erect.

Mrs Anderson looked down at her chest.

"Hah! Oh Jason, you're such a considerate young man. I don't know any other junior or senior student who would behave in such a calm and matured manner. I am proud of how you've turned out with your mother's unique parenting methods."

"Go ahead. Have a good look. Women in general are not supposed to feel ashamed about our own bodies. Instead, we should feel proud, flaunt our assets for all to see. Your mother would definitely agree with me. I think this Nude Teaching trend came at the right time."

Principal Anderson made no attempt to cover up her breasts. Instead, she did the total opposite. She undid more buttons on her blouse, revealing the entirety of her boobs. Next, she reached behind, unclasped her shelf bra, freeing up her breasts. She then arched her back, thrusting her chest towards me. She placed her hands on her hips and struck a seductive pose.

I didn't know how to react. With the pair of naked breasts in front of me, my mind was temporarily filled with nothing but lustful thoughts.

I stared and stared and stared. In the back of my mind, I thought I heard myself moan out loud. I walked closer, wanting a better view. I even bent down towards them until the pair of orbs filled my field of view.

"They.... Umm...... they...... they're..... they look very nice, Mrs Anderson. I can see you take very good care of them. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to admire them." I struggled to speak. But Mrs Anderson beamed at my words.

"And I think you're right. Women should feel proud of their own bodies. All the women in this college should have the same opinion." I added.

My hot principal continued to thrust her naked breasts at me. Mesmerized by them, I continued to ogle at them with lust. I began paying attention to her nipples. They stood proudly erect, as hard as pencil erasers. The dark areola surrounding them made them so much more alluring. My mind was persuading me to simply lean forward and suckle her tit. Put one nipple into my mouth, use my tongue and teeth to play with it, make my hot principal moan.

My cock began to harden.

I wanted to continue staring at my hot principal for as long as I could, but alas, the logic side of my brain reminded me of the long day ahead.

"I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time, Mrs Anderson. I'm sure you're very busy. And I have classes to attend as well," I said apologetically.

"That's okay, Jason. I always have time for you *giggle*." Mrs Anderson replied teasingly.

I began walking towards the door. Mrs Anderson walked back to her desk. She still hadn't cover up her breasts.

"Oh, and Jason?"

"Yes, Mrs Anderson?"

"I admire the maturity you show for your age. Unfortunately, the rest of the students are still...... playful, to put it mildly. Can I ask you to keep this private, and not to brag to everyone about your principal baring her naked breasts for you?"

"Of course, Mrs Anderson. I promise. I won't brag to anyone." I replied confidently.

"And whenever you feel the need to admire my breasts again, just come let me know, and I will arrange a private viewing session for you." Principal Anderson added with a smile.

I began leaving the room. As the door slowly close, I saw Principal Anderson began to put on her shelf bra and button up her blouse.

****************************************************************************************

Update: Coach Galdot

I went to visit Coach Galdot. I wanted to know if she had made a decision on the new uniform supplier. She was in her office.

Her fashion sense had improved a lot. Today, she wore a loose crop top and pleated micro skirt. The crop top ended just below her boobs, revealing her toned abs. The low-cut design showed a lot of cleavage. The sheer material of the crop top meant everyone knew Coach Galdot was braless. With every step she took, her pair of breasts bounced seductively but firmly, a visual proof of Coach's regular exercise routine to take care of her body.

The pleated micro skirt was barely long enough to cover Coach Galdot's fabulous ass. When she walked, her skirt swayed left and right, offering peeks of her succulent ass cheeks.

"Good morning, Coach Galdot."

"Good morning, Jason. You're early today. Can I help you?" Coach Galdot replied. She turned around to reach for something from the shelves above. She stood on tip toes and reached deep into the shelf. Her motion lifted her skirt, revealing a tantalizing view of her ass. The skirt rose higher, until I could tell Coach Galdot wore a tiny string thong, which wedged deep into her ass.

Coach Galdot couldn't find what she was looking for, so she leaned forward, pressing her body onto the filing cabinet in front of her. Coach Galdot's breasts escaped her crop top and pressed flat onto the furniture, overspilling on both sides of her chest, creating an erotic scene.

My cock begun to harden.

"It's my mom's first day as a teacher. We came earlier. Since I have time, I was thinking about hitting the gym. I wanted to ask you for the keys."

"Oh. Yeah, i haven't open the gym yet. Give me a moment to change. We can exercise together and spot each other." She took out a bunch of keys from the drawer.

"Why don't you open the gym first? The keys are labeled. I'll be there soon."

Without waiting for my reply, Coach Galdot began taking off her crop top. Her naked breasts were suddenly in front of me.

My cock hardened even more.

She unclasped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Then, she took off her tiny string thong. Now that she was naked apart from her sneakers, Coach Galdot began to do some simple stretches.

I stood still like an idiot, staring lewdly at Coach Galdot's naked pussy and her breasts.

I didn't know how long was I staring.

"Enjoying the view, Mister?"

I snapped out of it, and looked straight into Coach Galdot's eyes. She was looking at me, slightly amused.

"I'm sorry, Coach. I didn't know what came over me. I was...." Coach Galdot laughed before I could finish.

"It's okay, Jason. I was just messing with you. Don't worry, I'm not mad," said Coach Galdot mischievously.

"Why don't you open the locks first? I'll be there soon."

"Sure, Coach."

In line with my effort to normalize sexuality amongst the teachers, I changed my gym clothes as well. I wore a pair of thin nylon shorts. They were loose, so it was easy for someone to stare up my legs and catch a view of my penis. I brought along a shirt, but after Coach Galdot's teasing display in her office, I decided to tease her a little, so I left my upper body naked. I took off my boxers as well, so it would be much easier for Coach Galdot to "accidentally" peek at my dick.

After opening the doors and windows, I took a detour to the girls' volleyball court, for a voyeuristic peek into their locker room. I was not disappointed. Many of the girls were in the midst of changing into their volleyball outfit, some were doing stretches. There was gratuitous amount of nudity. I wanted to stay longer, but I had to exercise with Coach Galdot, so I reluctantly returned to the gym.